Frisco Heritage Center

Value
Flexibility
Amanda
11/01/2014

I love this venue! It was perfect for our small wedding. Brenda was awesome and was quick to answer any question we had. All our guests thought the chapel was stunning and the Crozier House was so quaint and cute. I love the historical charm. 5 stars all the way!!

Frisco Heritage Center responded with the following comments:

Thank you Amanda for your lovely review. We love being part of every couples wedding day! I told your Mother what a sweet gal you were to work with over the last year.
The decorations, flowers, lavender men's shirts, black bridesmaid dresses and you in your stunning Champagne wedding gown were all picturesque.
So glad you choose the Frisco Heritage Center!

Mandy
10/02/2014

We had our wedding at Frisco Heritage Center on October 2, 2014. The venue is beautiful and it was great having everything in one place. Joni and Brenda were very helpful and easy to work with. Our day went perfectly, even with a nice afternoon thunderstorm. We are so happy that we chose this venue and would definitely recommend it.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

It was everything I wanted it to be & more.
Very intimate & the Depot was a big hit for the
reception.

Frisco Heritage Center responded with the following comments:

Rona and Derrick, thank you for choosing the Frisco Heritage Center for your wedding day.
Loved your wedding, family and friends!

Joni McConnell

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our daughter was 2 years old when we moved to Frisco, TX. The minute she saw Frisco Heritage Center, she knew she wanted to be married there. On the day of her wedding, June 20th 2014, we used 3 of the 4 buildings. The ladies in the bridal party had makeup and hair done in the Crozier house, the ceremony and reception both took place in the Depot and the cocktail hour in the Smith-Muse house.

Brenda Tighe pulled through for us at every turn. One weekend, she helped us get a needed measurement so we could continue working on a project. She managed to secure a new ceiling treatment that met our greatest hopes and just in time for the big day. We were able to decorate for the cocktail hour a day ahead, making the actual wedding day far less stressful. The bride and groom had pictures taken in every available location, including the school house. They even took a walk to the Snow Cone Lady.

From beginning to end, Frisco Heritage Center and Staff helped make the event everything we had hoped and dreamed it would be.

Frisco Heritage Center responded with the following comments:

Awe...love ya'll! I too was so excited for Katie and Fethi's wedding as there was so much love and detail put into the preparation by all of you.
Katie and Fethi looked awesome and your decorations were beautiful. It was fun working with you this last year!

Joyce, I am so glad we could help you to provide the wedding of her dreams for your daughter.
Take care, Brenda

Recently Married

We looked at many venues but knew instantly this was the one. Everything in one spot, able to bring our own food, liquor, DJ.

Frisco Heritage Center responded with the following comments:

Thank you for this wonderful review.
I enjoyed meeting all of your family. So glad the Frisco Heritage Center worked so well for you!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Frisco heritage is beautiful historic venue. Brenda did and incredible job helping us make sure everything was perfect for our special day.
The prices was very reasonable for all that you get. We are so glad we chose to have our wedding here!

Hi Lacy and Alex!
Thank you for the wonderful review. I really enjoy working with all of our couples to make their wedding day one of the most special days of their lives. So glad the Frisco Heritage Center was your choice.
Your kids and family were all very sweet. Hope you are both having a relaxing/romantic honeymoon.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Joni was very accommodating and helpful. The venue is fabulous! Couldn't have ask for anything better and highly recommend the venue and Joni and Brenda.

Frisco Heritage Center responded with the following comments:

"BJ and Johnny, you had such a beautiful, vintage look wedding! Great job decorating! Thank you choosing the Frisco Heritage Center". Joni

Recently Married

Beautiful facility! Brenda was amazing to work with and made sure everything was how I wanted it to be.

Frisco Heritage Center responded with the following comments:

Thank you for the wonderful review. I am not for sure who this is as we have have a few weddings this last month! I think it is Megan.
Joni and I enjoy working with all of our brides and their wedding party.
I don't have girls so it's fun for me! Joni has been through weddings with her daughters. She is loved by all the weddings that she has worked with.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Joni and Brenda did an awesome job helping us make our wedding and reception perfect. The Frisco Heritage Center is the perfect venue for a rustic and fun party! These ladies were on top of their game and made sure we had everything we needed. They acted as our "wedding planners" on several occasions and we could not have been happier! Thanks ladies, y'all were awesome.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor

Fantastic facility and great folks to work with if you planning a wedding. We rented the church, house and Depot and it was the best decision ever. Our guests were able to come and enjoy the event in a single location.

Frisco Heritage Center responded with the following comments:

Tom and Tiffianie, we are excited for you and your new family.
All of you had such a close bond and FUN attitude at your wedding,
it was touching to watch. Thank you for choosing the Frisco Heritage
Center for your new beginning!

Joni McConnell

Mrs.Collier2013
12/07/2013

We had our wedding reception in the depot on Decembet 7th, 2013 and we honestly could not have chosen a better venue! We had the pleasure of working with both Joni and Brenda and they are great kind and loving people who helped make our special day less strees free! We will be returning here for future events! Thanks FHC!

Frisco Heritage Center responded with the following comments:

So glad we could help make your reception all that you were hoping for Sherri! It turned out very well even in the horrible icy conditions.
Congratulations to you both.

Alexandra
12/06/2013

We felt so blessed with Brenda helping us in all our affairs in the venue, she was always available to answer questions and help in all she could, even staying there for us with the ice torment we have. Thanks!

Frisco Heritage Center responded with the following comments:

Your wedding turned out wonderful even in one of the worst ice storms in a long time! I know how much you both were looking forward to your wedding and reception. I enjoyed working with both of you. It made me smile to see the sparkle in your eyes this last year and on December 6th!
Congratulations to a very sweet couple.

1+ year ago

We knew when we first went to Frisco Heritage that the venue was perfect for our horse loving daughter and her fiance...from start to finish Brenda and Joni were easy to work with and went above and beyond to make the day all that the kids dreamed of. When I saw emotions on Brenda's face during and after the wedding, I realized that not only had they been great to work with, they were also personally "attached" to making the ceremony and reception a special day for all. For a smaller, more personal wedding, the Chapel and Depot are an excellent choice!

Frisco Heritage Center responded with the following comments:

Thank you Debi for one of the sweetest reviews we have ever had!

Yes I do get attached to a lot of the gals...and I especially bonded with Hanna!
Send her my way if she ever needs a second Mom!
I know this is one of the most special days of their lives,
so I want to make sure it is magical for them.

Take care....send pictures, Brenda

Trisha
07/20/2013

I can't say enough about the Frisco Heritage Center and their staff. Joni was not only professional and completely accommodating to us, but she was also just an overall joy to be around. She stepped in to help when we needed it, and was hands-off when we didn't. Prior to the wedding, she was prompt in getting back to me with questions as well as giving advice when asked. I couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Jackie
06/28/2013

I have worked with Brenda before when my daughter had her wedding reception at the Depot. She is very sweet and accomodating with any request we had. Very pleasant experience.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Wedding Cake
mikalena
06/22/2013

Loved everything from the old church setting to the amazing people who answered all my random questions. The day was everything I hopped for!