Freed Photography

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

We had the absolute pleasure of working with Bryan Blanken from Freed Photography and could not be any happier he was amazing! My husband and I had our wedding at the Ritz Carlton in VA and it was extremely important to us to have a photographer that would be able to capture the details and cultural aspects of the Persian/Greek wedding that we were having. We honestly cannot put into words how happy we are with the pictures. They are stunning and I'm not sure what else I can say about him other than WOW!! Bryan is a true professional, has a true passion for what he does, a great eye for detail, amazing at taking the lead in setting up poses, and is extremely talented. Bryan has blown us away and we will forever be grateful to him for the amazing moments that he captured on our special day. Freed photography is an amazing company and although we were contracted to work with another photographer they were extremely professional and amazing in working things out for us. I definitely recommend Bryan and Freed Photography and know that I will use them for all future events!! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for such spectacular and breathtaking pictures!!

Services Used: Photography

Bryan Blanken was amazing! My wife and I had our wedding at the The Hay-Adams in Washington DC. We wanted a photographer that would be able to capture the look and feel of the venue and the wedding we were having. We had interviewed several photographers, looked at their work, but once we met with Bryan, the choice was made. Bryan did our engagement photos along with the wedding photos. The engagement photos were amazing and the wedding photos were even better! Bryan really has an amazing eye for things. I'm not sure what else I can say about him other than WOW! You can't get anyone better than Bryan. Bryan is a true professional, has a true passion for what he does, and is extremely talented. He's a must if you want to capture your engagement and wedding in amazing detail then there is no other choice. Side note: If you decide to hire Bryan and he says "I want to try something" go with it. Trust me. You will not be disappointed.

Services Used: Photography

I highly recommend Freed! We had Jenifer and Tasha and they were amazing and photos were gorgeous. Jenifer spoke with me several times before the wedding and was so patient and helpful in going through details and answering my many questions with thought and care. She and Tasha kept things moving but were also calming and warm on the big day. And most importantly, even though our wedding week was during the baltimore riots and the curfew, they showed up for us without question and even took a pic of us with the national guard. The pictures are so beautiful and captured the day perfectly. And they came back very quickly! Highly highly recommend!

Services Used: Photography

Pablo was our photographer and he and his assistant (Sergey) took incredible photos! They captured everything and I've had several people tell me that we have the best wedding photos that they've ever seen! I couldn't be happier with our wedding photos (it was very tough to choose a couple for framing because there were so many amazing shots)! Pablo was also very funny/personable and kept everyone laughing through the group pictures!

Services Used: Photography

Freed Photography is amazing and if you are looking for a wedding photographer, look no further . We got 1900 photos from our wedding and each one was beautiful ! Tatiana and Sergey were our photographers and they were a great team ! They were very pleasant and fun to work with, our guests enjoyed them too ! Tatiana was so sweet wtih al the children and captured some amazing phtos of many people that were truly beautiful portraits. Thank you Freed Photography !

Services Used: Photography

John and Freed Photography was amazing to work with from start to finish! Photography is the most important way ensure you have the best memories of your special day that will last forever, so it is important to use a photographer that you know you can't go wrong with. Freed worked with us to ensure we had a photographer with a style that we liked. We met John at our engagement photo session and after getting those amazing pictures, we knew he was going to capture our wedding exactly how we wanted. He was completely non-intrustive during the wedding day, yet he got pictures that we had no idea he had captured. He has an artistic eye to figure out beautiful shots. He was so professional, showing up an hour earlier than his contract and when the wedding was slightly behind schedule, he stayed late to ensure he got the shots that were important to us.

Services Used: Photography

What an amazing and professional group of photographers! Bryan, Jayrol, and Tatiana were amazing! I would definitely recommend this company to anyone looking for a great group of people who do fantastic work!!!

Services Used: Photography

The front-office people at Freed showed us the work of their various photographers, and we were able to select our photographer that way. On the day of our 7:00 p.m. wedding, the two photographers showed up at 4:00 P.M. and stayed until midnight. They are real pros, not only remembering the names of all the key players, but pleasant and efficient at the same time. I lost count of the number of people who came up to me to comment on the fantastic photographers we had.

1+ year ago

Freed is OUTSTANDING!! They handled our photography with such professionalism and pleasantness and sent us the best photographer on the planet - Pablo! Pablo has a unique gift of composition coupled with an engaging manner. He was able to coax smiles out of the most difficult subjects very efficiently. He provided us with some absolutely stunning photos! I never knew I could look so good - and he didnt even airbrush anything! His compositions are to die for, he has an uncanny knack for making the picture say a whole beautiful story. We were delighted and amazed with his pictures. Highly, highly, highly recommend him!

1 Review
1+ year ago

We used Jayrol as our wedding photographer. He was great! His calm, friendly, patient and professional demeanor were greatly appreciated. He and his co-worker were so unobtrusive during the reception and cocktail hour and they took excellent photos. We were pleased with both the formal and informal photographs. Freed Photography's promise was met regarding a quick turnaround for receiving the photos online. We look forward to designing our album. We highly recommend Jayrol and Freed Photography. They are a very professional company.

Services Used: Photography

We had the absolute pleasure of working with Freed Photography for our wedding on 10/18/2013.
Bryan and Jayrol were incredibly professional, a lot of fun and truly the best of the best. The shots they took were so creative and thoughtful. I worked with Rachel Grund, Director of Image Marketing throughout the planning process and she was instrumental to assisting me with my "vision." Offering suggestions I would not have thought of. Freed Photography is the absolute best at what they do - you'd be foolish not to work with them! So far, we've seen some sneak previews and we are totally blown away. AMAZING!
THANK YOU!

Jennifer and Frank

Services Used: Photography

James was a our photographer for the second time. He was perfect once again! Responsive, patient, prepared and his work is magnificent!

Services Used: Photography

We used Brian and Tatiana from Freed and could not be more happy! They were so professional, timely, creative and fun to hang out with all night. We have only seen a preview of the pictures to come, and already know we will have our wedding captured perfectly! We highly recommend Freed to any couple getting married in the MD/DC/VA area!

07/13/2013

I am so glad that I chose to work with Freed Photography for my wedding. Wanting a good balance of formal traditional photos and fun stylistic photos, I chose Jayrol as my lead photographer. He was such a joy to work with. He made me feel very comfortable at our initial meeting, and he made my fiancee (who doesn't like having his picture taken!) feel very comfortable during our engagement photo session, no easy task. I didn't realize how much time the bride and groom spend with the photographer, and therefore how important this good relationship is on the wedding day. On the big day, Jayrol and fellow photographer Danny were a hit amongst my bridal party and guests. They did a great job shooting the getting ready in the hotel suite shots, the church ceremony, and the ballroom reception. Jayrol was both detail-oriented and very efficient when moving through my list of formal family and bridal party shots after the church ceremony, also no easy task. He did an excellent job, too, of being sure that I got special request shots at the reception that I had told him were important to me. I can't wait to get my photos back, and I know they will be priceless. I highly recommend Freed Photography, and if you are looking for an energetic and talented lead photographer, I highly recommend Jayrol!

Services Used: Photography

My husband and I had Jayrol of Freed photography for both our engagement shoot and wedding. He was absolutely phenomenal. First, as my husband and I were incredibly busy (me with full time graduate school, him with school and full time working, and both of us with wedding planning), we were not very available to meet with Jayrol regarding specifics on photos. Jayrol was INCREDIBLY flexible and accommodating, respecting our schedules yet still making sure we spoke to ensure a beautiful outcome. And it truly was. The quality and quantity of the pictures were incredible! We've been getting so many compliments on all the pictures from both "events." As the wedding day progressed, Jayrol grabbed us to make sure we took awesome pictures around the venue that he had previously scouted out. We are so happy with Freed photography (and Jayrol). It is one of the decisions of the wedding that we absolutely wouldn't change.

2+ years ago

The pictures are amazing and beautiful. Bryan and Danny were so much fun to work with and captured every moment of our wedding. We even got the pictures just after a couple weeks from the event. Their service was more than what we could ever ask for. Thank you Freed Photography!