Franklin Wayne Music

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Entourage played at my wedding on June 27, 2015. The band was AMAZING!! From the moment the reception started all my guests were on the dance floor! The only time people weren't dancing was when they were eating! All of our guests could not stop taking about the band and how great they were. Rasheeda was so incredibly nice to work with and accommodating. I wanted my brother to sing a song and he was being picky and the week before the wedding he decided on a song and Entourage made it work. Out of all of our vendors, Entourage was the best to work with and helped make our wedding so fabulous! I would definitely recommend them!

Franklin Wayne Music responded with the following comments:

Katie we had a fantastic time at your wedding and can't thank you enough for letting us celebrate your special day with you! Your brother sang great! (can he come sing with us again?? :))
Once again, thank you and please keep in touch!

Services Used: Band

Elan is absolutely amazing. Everyone is so talented and friendly. I had a day wedding with an absolutely beautiful day but everyone wanted to stay inside and listen to the band! I got SO many compliments about the band after and everyone shouted for an encore. If I had any other occasion where I needed a band without a doubt it would be them and I would definitely recommend them to anyone in search of a band for their wedding. They were so reasonably priced compared to other bands and they were great! They took requests and tried their best to make sure we were around for any songs that we asked them to play. I can not say enough good things about this band and Frank Wayne Music. My first venue canceled on me and I was so scared I would lose my band if I had to change the date but Frank Wayne worked with me the best they could to make sure I could keep Elan.

Services Used: Band

Elan was great, everyone loved them...to the point that everyone chanted for an encore at the end of the reception! Our wedding day just wouldn't have been the same without them. From day one, they were very accommodating, and they took the time to learn songs we wanted that were not on their list (which already has a great variety on it). They even tried to get me to get up and play once they heard I used to be in a band.

Melissa
08/08/2014

Elan was the best!!!! All of our guests are still telling us how much they loved the band at our wedding.

Services Used: Band

Rasheeda and the other members of Entourage are absolutely amazing musicians. There was not a moment during our wedding in which the dance floor was not flooded with people dancing. I would highly recommend this band for anyone planning an event. As a matter of fact many of our guests requested the name and contact information for this band immediately following our wedding in order to book them for future events. They are a must have at your wedding!

Services Used: Band

We used DreamKast for our recent wedding and were not disappointed!! They learned all our important entrance and first dance songs, which sounded amazing. All our guests were up and dancing the entire event. We had a twilight 2pm-7pm event and some people say the overall mood can be more low key for day events - but that was not the case at all with DreamKast. The production company Franklin Wayne was great to work with. I was able to hold my date and leave a deposit after hearing the band at one of their upcoming showcases. Of course after hearing them, we left a deposit on the spot! We liked the flexibility! Only thing I can say is that Franklin Wayne's motto is "The band you see is the band you get", however that wasn't the case for my wedding. One of the band members had an emergency and was replaced with another singer. My husband and I noticed, however no one else knew any different and the replacement singer was just as good! So, it's good to know that in the, I'm sure rare cases, where a band member can't make an event - they have more than capable replacements ready to step in! My guests had nothing but great things to say about our band choice! Highly recommend Franklin Wayne and DreamKast!!

Jaclyn
05/16/2014

Absolutely incredible! It's almost 2 months later and people still talk about how amazing they are! I have no doubt in my mind that they are the best band I have ever seen! If you don't believe me, ask all 200 of my guests.

Services Used: Band

Entourage from Franklin Wayne KILLED IT! AMAZING! Such a great group of talented musicians. They were super flexible and open to learning any songs. They rocked it all night. Everyone can't stop talking about Entourage!!

Franklin Wayne Music responded with the following comments:

Thank you thank you thank you!! We were so honored to be a part of your special day!

Services Used: Band

We recently used Entourage for our wedding last month. I would recommend them without hesitation. I was more nervous that I didn't speak with them often and was using songs from an ipod, as well as them live. But the day of, they were beyond organized and had a flow of music that had my wedding up the ENTIRE night. They played international music and the exact slow songs we picked. They left me to do the minimal things required, which I loved! Our bridal party had foreign names which were pronounced perfect! I think a band and food can make a wedding and Entourage exceeded my expectations.

Services Used: Band

The Franklin Wayne Music band "Entourage" was out of this world!!! I worked with Rasheeda, who is also the lead singer of the band, and she was so wonderful to work with (not to mention gorgeous!). This band rocked the house on my wedding day! I chose my exact playlist where I checked off every single song I wanted them to play and emailed Rasheeda to please not veer off my playlist (I was a total control freak at this point). She assured me they were going to 'read the room' to see the type of music everyone likes and to trust her. And I am so happy I trusted her and the band to do their thing because the songs I picked out were great songs but were all types of genres and wouldn't have meshed well. They are phenomenal at what they do and deserve every last cent of what they charge. My guests were so pumped up and their energy and the band's energy were so in sync. Some of my guests ran up to the band after the wedding for business cards. My friends and family still talk about the band from my wedding. All I want to say is...Entourage, you are amazing!!!!!!!!!! I've never seen my husband dance so much in my life and you made me such a happy bride! My words really can't describe how talented you are.

Suzanne (10/26/2013)

Franklin Wayne Music responded with the following comments:

Hi Suzanne! Your wedding was amazing and we were so happy to have been a part of it! Thank you for choosing Entourage!! We had a great time!!! Thanks again!! Rasheeda & Entourage

Nicole
10/18/2013

We listened to a lot of bands for our wedding but kept going back to Frank Wayne’s Dreamkast. They were amazing!!! Frank Wayne’s slogan is ‘the band you see is the band you get’… but unfortunately that was not the case for our wedding. We found out at the end of our wedding that one of our favorite band members was sick & could not preform so they sent a replacement. Although none of our guests would have known, my husband & I were very upset & knew certain songs could not be sung without the one singer. I wish Frank Wayne would have called/emailed to let us know or someone from the band should have told me prior to the wedding when I asked them during set up. Instead they told me he was on his way. For as much money we spent on this band, I would have hoped everyone was there.

Services Used: Band

From the very first showcase, ENTOURAGE proved to be a highly versatile band. My fiancee at the time, my parents and I fell in love with their style and amazing voices and music. I had seen two other bands but nothing compared to Rasheeda, Mike and Ray and the rest of their band members. They all have fantastic personalities and really know how to move a crowd. I recommend them 100% and will always be grateful that they played at my wedding.

Services Used: Band

Booking a wedding band was a difficult decision. My fiance and I sat through many showcases during our engagement. Entourage was the best we could find so we went ahead and booked them. The night of the wedding the band far surpassed our expectations. They truly sounded amazing and we have gotten nothing but positive reviews from our guests. The dance floor was packed the entire night and our friends and family convinced the band to play two encores. As a couple in our young 30's we wanted a band that could play all genres of music while still being able to play current popular songs. Entourage met that desire! We can't thank Rasheeda and her "entourage" enough for making our wedding a huge success.

Diana & Matt,

We can't thank you enough for having us perform at your wedding! We had such an awesome time with you and your guests! Wishing you the best!

Thanks again!

Rasheeda and the entire "Entourage" band

Services Used: Band

We loved Dreamkast! We booked them for our wedding and were not disappointed. Our guests are still talking about the band - it was definitely one of the best parts of our wedding and they really made our party come alive. It was so fun to treat our guests to live entertainment and trust me, they were blown away by the talent of the Dreamkast band. Genessa was a pleasure to work with leading up to the wedding. I would book them again and again, and highly recommend them for any event you are planning.

Anonymous
2+ years ago

After searching and checking out many bands, we choose Entourage with Franklin Wayne Music. About a year ago when my fiance and I first got engaged, we went to a wedding expo. It was then that we became familiar with Franklin Wayne's bands. At that time we saw the band Heart and Soul, and were completely blown away. The band performed, and was immediately followed by a DJ. It was this very moment that my fiance and I looked at each other and decided that live music was the ONLY way to go. Prior to attending that bridal expo, my fiance and I would have never even considered getting a wedding band (mostly because we had never seen one live), and we completely had our sights set on a DJ.

Over the next year we attended many band showcases, through a few well known companies and none of them were able to compete with Franklin Wayne. We focused our efforts into checking out each and every one of their bands to see which would be the best fit for us and our guests. We needed a band that can do everything, flawlessly, and for us that was Entourage (their latin music sounded great!)

Even though, our wedding is still over a year away, we are confident in our decision and cannot wait until that day comes! Dealing with them has been delightful. Each and every email and/or phone call has been responded to in a prompt manner, They have been more than accommodating! After booking them, and talking with friends I found out that a coworker of mine has used the same band and her guests are still raving about them! One thing that stuck out to us was that they were understanding to the fact that a wedding band is a big cost and held the date while we checked out other bands (other's were not so willing to do so)

If you are looking to have something different at your wedding, and are not into the loud obnoxious DJ's, give live music a chance... you will not be disappointed!

Noelle
11/10/2012

Vision (Entourage) recently performed at my wedding on November 10, 2012. They were amazing. Rasheeda and the rest of the band members were great to work with and very professional. Many of our guests have told us how great our band was, they kept everyone on the dance floor the entire night. My husband and I cannot say enough about how happy we were with the band Vision!