Forevermetals.com

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Thanks for shipped my tungsten carbide rings faster than your promised. The rings were beautiful and weight. They were more than I expected. Five stars for Forever Metals.

Services Used: Jewelry

We bought our wedding tungsten rings from Forever Metals a year ago and now our brother was also bought his rings from this store. They deserve the highest praise because their products are superb and good quality. Nice to work with them.

Services Used: Jewelry

Forever Metals was the vendor for our wedding tungsten carbide rings. Their prices were fair and cheaper than other jewelry stores in our town but their rings were excellent. They were also provided warranty for their products so you can claim it if they are not give what you need. Excellent store all the way!

Services Used: Jewelry

My husband and I bought our tungsten wedding rings from this store and really satisfied with their great service, fair pricing and super fast shipping. I hope I can buy more rings from you again guys...thank you.

Services Used: Jewelry

We love our tungsten carbide rings. Those rings were perfect for our wedding day. All the quests gave us compliments and we're happy to recommended Forever Metals to them. Thanks guys and keep up the great work.

Services Used: Jewelry

We just got married and I write this review to thank Forever Metals for great tungsten wedding rings that they provided for us. My fiancee and I were loved those rings very much. High quality products at competitive prices. We will not hesitate to recommend this online jewelry store to friends and family who's getting married soon.

Services Used: Jewelry

I got my Tungsten Carbide Rings order 2 weeks ago. My wife (now) and I were very happy with the quality of the rings and the prices. Thanks for being a great jewelry provider for our wedding day.

Services Used: Jewelry

Excellent service at reasonable price. I bought my wedding tungsten rings from here average 3 months ago. The process has done quick and perfect. Thanks to all people at Forever Metals.

Services Used: Jewelry

My sister got married a year ago and she's recommended Forever Metals to me. I went to this store a month ago and bought Tungsten Carbide Rings from them as my wedding rings. Very happy because my rings arrived quickly and they were great. My wedding day going flawless and nice.

Services Used: Jewelry

Our wedding day went smooth and found no problem. Some of our guests gave compliments about our wedding tungsten rings and we loved to share about Forever Metals to them. Our experience with this store was stressful and joyful. Really great deal!.

Services Used: Jewelry

I bought a Tungsten Carbide Ring for my husband and he was thrilled by it. Thanks for shipped the ring as your promised. I've saved Forever Metals on my book as the best online jewelry store.

Services Used: Jewelry

The tungsten ring was delivered as promised. The picture and description was accurate. The fit of the ring was perfect. My fiance has not worn it yet, but he loves it. Thank you Forever Metals.

Services Used: Jewelry

After nineteen years of marriage my wife wanted to get me a new tungsten ring. We found the similar ring for as high as $599.99 in other store but Forever Metals only offer a half price than them. I thought it looked the same and was satisfied either way, but when we received the ring in the mail my wife said it was exactly like what we had looked at in other store. I'm very happy with it and think it was an excellent value.

Services Used: Jewelry

I only have a low budget for my wedding and when it come to buy rings for myself and my fiancé, I went to online. I found Forever Metals and decide to bought Tungsten Carbide Ring from them because of their competitive prices. I got my rings order as the schedule and both my fiancé and I were satisfied with those rings. Thanks for made our day!

Services Used: Jewelry

We visited Forever Metals after a best friend suggested their website to us. We love their Tungsten Carbide Rings collection and competitive prices. Their delivery time around was also quick and great warranty of products. Thanks.

Services Used: Jewelry

I bought a tungsten ring to proposed my girlfriend a year ago from Forever Metals and when we decided to get marry, we bought our tungsten wedding rings from this store again. We were very satisfied with their quality rings and great pricing. Highly recommend Forever Metals to anyone.