Forever Xpressions Wedding Photography, Videography, and Photo Booths

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Chris and Adrianne did an amazing job on all of our photos, engagement, bridal shower and wedding. We could not be happier with their work!! They put so much passion into what they do and make everything perfect!!!

We rented the photobooth for our wedding as well and everyone loved it. Really brings extra fun and excitement to the big day!!

Would highly recommend them to anyone!!!!!

Services Used: Photography

Chris and Adrienne are the BEST! We hired them early on for our engagement photos, which were wonderful and gave us a good idea of how they would be for our wedding. Chris was the person I was in contact with the most. He is easy-going, funny, and overall very professional. Responds quickly to calls/texts/e-mails. Helped me out a lot with the whole planning towards the end and he even called me one evening at 5:30 to remind me how dark it would get at 5:30 for our wedding photos in the coming weeks. I felt special and was treated with great respect. They are such a great couple, take wonderful pictures, and hiring them was one of my best decisions! Very reasonably priced too, which made a huge difference in my budget!

Steven
08/24/2014

Chris and Forever Xpressions were amazing. We rented their photo booth for our wedding and it was an absolute blast! Everyone loved it and there were people in the booth all night. The pictures that came out were hilarious and amazing. It turned out to be the best wedding guest book ever! Chris was very professional and accommodating and I highly recommend Forever Xpressions for any event.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Unique Services (Other)

Adding a Photo booth was one of the best decisions I made for our reception. Forever Expressions was great and had really fun props. Everyone at the reception used the booth and the pictures were great. I received the book and CD immediately. Forever Expressions was great to work with and very professional.

Private User
Recently Married

I couldn't be happier with the experience Forever Xpressions gave us from start to finish. The engagement session was so much fun and Chris and Adrienne really focus on getting a good shot every time. They spent so much time with us and we ended up getting amazing pictures. The wedding pictures were even better!! I would recommend their photography to anyone. The photo booth us a hit with everyone and I love that we have a special scrapbook with notes from our friends and family. The package deal for the photography and photo booth allowed us to keep with in budget and still get the photos that will last a life time!! Thanks Chris and Adrienne!!!!!!

Samantha
03/15/2014

This was definitely the hit for the wedding. Everybody loved it, especially since it was an alcohol-free event. This gave everyone something fun to do. :-) It also gave us a keepsake to cherish the memory forever!! Thank you guys!!

Arsha
11/30/2013

I would recommend Chris and Adrienne to anyone. They are very professional and their work is absolutely AMAZING!!! I am so happy that I chose them to be my wedding photographers. Our pictures are flawless.

Services Used: Photography

Awesome photographers, they made my wedding day extremely special. Central Florida, if you are looking for wedding photographers, your search stops here!

great and fun vendor. Very reliable and quick to respond. Can HIGHLY recommend!
My guests loved the photo booth and Chris has many options to personalize the pictures and the booth itself.
The wedding was amazing and Chris played a great role in making it an unforgettable moment of our life.

Sarah
05/25/2013

Photos turned out beautiful! Everyone loved the photobooth and many went in multiple times. We were able to request specific poses that we really wanted and they accompanied us. Would recommend them to anyone having a wedding or special event.

Carol
05/18/2013

Chris and Adrianne captured our special day perfectly! They were professional throughout the whole event and very focused on making sure we were happy with the pictures that were being taken. They had so much patience, granted we had over 200 people at our wedding.

The photographs were amazing and the quality of their work is outstanding. My husband and I are very pleased with the results. Chris and Adrianne are amazing to work with. Very easy going and open to your ideas and suggestions. They worked so hard and non stop throughout our special day. My guests and family were also very happy because every time they wanted a picture they were readily available to do so.

EVERYONE loved the photo booth. I think this was the highlight of the night. Forever Expressions had great props and the quality of the photo booth pictures was superb as well.

We are so happy we choose Forever Xpressions to capture the memories of our wedding. I highly recommend them. Great people! You can take a look at our pictures for yourselves. We made them public on purpose because I don't mind the world knowing how nice and beautiful our wedding was captured. If you go to ForeverXpressions.com we are under Chris and Carol's wedding.

Sincerely,

A very happy couple C&C

Had an amazing time with Chris at the photo screen. My guests absolutely loved it!!!!!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Loved this guy! Chris was the hit of our wedding!!!! We got married 3-13-13 and all I'm hearing is how great the Photobooth was! My husband and I HIGHLY RECOMMEND him!!!! He was amazing!!!! Thank you so much Forever Xpressions!!!!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I knew I wanted to have Forever Xpressions at my wedding about 2 years in advance. I went to a bridal show shortly after I got engaged and Chris was the first vendor I spoke to. He was so friendly and welcoming! We hadn't even set a date yet, so I couldn't book him, but I knew I eventually would. One year later, at the very same bridal show, I found Forever Xpressions and booked them right away! Chris made the whole process so simple and worry-free. Everyone was so excited to get in the photo booth and a lot of our guests told us how great Chris was. We now have a great guest book with awesome photos to look at forever! Absolutely wonderful experience!

My guests loved the photo booth! Forever Xpressions was very easy to work with and everything went as planned on the day of the wedding.

Anonymous
2+ years ago

We rented a Photo Booth for the Cocktail Hour and Wedding Reception as our favor to our guests. The guests had a BLAST going into the booth multiple times throughout the night and taking silly photos. The photo booth attendants were very pleasant to work with and interacted with the guests nicely. We would definitely rent a photo booth again from this vendor!!!