Fog City Entertainment

Fog City Entertainment

Your Dream Event is only limited by your Imagination.

696 San Ramon Valley Blvd.#350 Danville, CA 94526

Value:
Flexibility:
(4.9 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Fog city nad in particlular Sonny Garcia really set the tone for my duaghter's wedding. You always want ot leave your guests wanting the party to go on and that exactly what Sonny did for us. From set up to take down, professional, kind and truly invested in the success of our special day. Mike and his team are reliable and truly know their business. Thank you will never be enough!
Mother of the Bride

• Wedding: 08/18/2012
Kerry
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I found Fog City through the wonderful reviews on WW. As a result, I booked them and the DJ Sonny Garcia as my wedding DJ. He and the coordinator, Mike, helped my wedding day go so smoothly! It was absolutely perfect. I also went them for an uplighting package as well as a monogram package. Sonny is absolutely awesome! He did everything perfect and was the best DJ I had ever. I loved him and you will absolutely not regret choosing Sonny and Fog City!!!!!

• Wedding: 08/04/2012
Services Used: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
Ashley R.
1.7/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 1.0
  • Responsiveness: 1.0
  • Professionalism: 2.0
  • Value: 1.5
  • Flexibility: 3.0

The DJ was very hard to get a hold of. I provided our song list multiple times and he never seemed to remember receiving it. I felt like he didn't listen to what we wanted and how we wanted the event to go after repeated instructions. The worst was that he played an AWFUL version of the processional song we requested - he chose a random live recording with screaming at the beginning which made all our guests jump, rather than the beautiful, very well known studio recording. Horrible. Stressful to work with before the event.

• Wedding: 08/04/2012
Julia
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We were so happy with our DJ choice from Fog City, Sonny Garcia, because he made our reception so much fun! He did an amazing job at reading the crowd to choose which style of music to play next. He had all of our guests out on the dance floor, young and old; me and the groom had a wonderful time dancing, too, and we were so sad when the music was over! Sonny had us complete forms so he could have all the music ready for our big day, which made our reception run smoothly. We can't thank Sonny and Fog City enough for making our wedding reception such a big hit!

• Wedding: 06/09/2012
Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ
Agata
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Fog City Provided me with a wonderful string quartet and keyboardist who played at my wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. I had to send them the music selections 2 weeks in advance and they also learned two songs for my ceremony. They were great! They got to the wedding did played wonderfully - knew exactly what times to play the music during the ceremony and when to fade it out. They needed little direction and were awesome.
The DJ I used through Fog City was Ashley Good and she DJd our reception. She was fabulous. I talked to her over the phone 2 times and sent her the paperwork she needed and she came, set up herself, MCd the reception and did a wonderful job! Our dance floor was packed for the entire wedding. She really knew how to keep the party going and all of our guests commented on how great the music was.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ
Private User
4.8/5.0
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

Worked easily with our caterer, operated smoothly and didn't get in the way while we were focused on our big day. Definitely recommend.

• Wedding: 07/16/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sonny is the bomb. He's super friendly and accommodating and just a joy to be around. The music at our wedding was awesome and he even made us this cute little video at the end.

Sonny = A + music vendor!!! Not to mention just a really nice person.

Fog City was really easy to work with. Mike was really accommodating and organized. Everything went off without a hitch!!!

• Wedding: 05/29/2011
4.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

These guys did a good job and the price was reasonable. There was an extensive list of songs that we went over ahead of time, which made them seem very professional. They also provided karaoke. My one request of them was not to say much. I didn't want the DJ saying crazy things over the mic or trying to do games or whatever. I wanted them to just play music and they did. It was nice.

• Wedding: 09/04/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I highly recommend Sonny! He was so professional and he really helped us out on our wedding day. We only had him for 4 hours but he came early and played music for us during our cocktail hour and dinner bc the restaurant's system was having issues. Sonny MADE the party! All our guests had such a great time and couldn't get enough!

I highly recommend Fog City and definitely ask for Sonny!

• Wedding: 08/14/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Fog City was easy to work with, responsive to our needs and requests, and provided a night to remember. Thank you to owner, Mike, for providing us with the most amazing and talented DJ, Sonny Garcia! He was always available for a meeting or phone conversation to go over details and provide recommendations. Our guests were extremely impressed with Sonny's demeanor, professionalism, friendliness, and extensive music selection. We would book Fog City, particularly Sonny, again for any future event in a heartbeat. Thank you!

• Wedding: 06/12/2010
4.9/5.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great DJ!!! I have never seen people get up so fast to dance. He really kept everything going and everyone on the dance floor. Would recommend him to anyone!

• Wedding: 10/21/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Planning our Clayton wedding was frustrating; I was living in Honolulu and had to research all of my vendors on the internet. Needless to say this was difficult because of the time difference and the fact that some businesses didn't check their emails....then I found Ashley Good with Fog City Entertainment.
I scheduled a meeting with Ashley when I was able to return to the Bay Area. What impressed me with Ashley was that she was no dummy - I believe she was going to medical school and came across as extremely intelligent and driven. This put me at ease, because I did not want to have a cheap, cookie cutter DJ at our wedding. She was also so fun and likeable; she didn't rush the meeting, offered suggestions, LISTENED, and even sketched out a rough draft of the night?s itinerary. Her confidence allowed her winning personality to shine through without forcefulness (another really important quality for a DJ)!
The day of she was PROMPT and relaxed - her calm nature rubbed off on me and allowed us to sail through the day with no worries. Of course she played everything we wanted, checked in with us throughout the evening, and even made us a CD keepsake of our songs. Cool! My friends even told me that she stayed and played even after guests were leaving to fulfill her contract.
When I look back on my wedding planning, she is the first person I think of. Thanks so much Ashley and Fog City!

• Wedding: 09/06/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

JOE ROMAGNA is amazing. He really did everything perfectly, played everything we wanted and nothing we didnt. i will refer Joe to anyone. he was laid back and let us really do what ever we wanted, he got all the names correct and he was very helpful! i will totally be working with joe again! thanks joe!

• Wedding: 04/18/2009
4.7/5.0
  • Value: 3.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Russ was the DJ at our wedding in Napa a few weeks ago. He was fabulous -- professional, courteous and knowledgeable.
We enjoyed working with him from the beginning -- we knew we wanted someone who was low-key, not a grand-stander. He was quickly able to understand our tastes in music and expectations for the evening.

Russ worked well with our wedding day coordinator and also gave us some good suggestions on how to adjust our timeline to make the event flow seamlessly.

He really knows his stuff and is able to read a crowd. Very good at keeping people dancing. He also was on the microphone very little selectively making announcements only when necessary. We also wanted to do the anniversary dance instead of the typical bouquet toss and he had some great music selections for that dance to kick off the evening.

Overall, we really enjoyed working with Russ and would recommend him to anyone.

• Wedding: 09/26/2008

Mike Santillian was great

• Wedding: 08/31/2008
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We recommend that you get Ashley Good. She worked with us before and after and came up with a danceable mix that had everyone on his feet.

• Wedding: 08/09/2008
866-357-3784
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards