Favorite
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Orie and Evie were great to work with and so flexible. They create examples of your vision from day one and make the reality even more beautiful. Great prices, by far the best prices for the same quality and flowers as other competitors would charge. Third person in my family to use Orie.

Services Used: Flowers

The flowers were absolutely gorgeous, our flowers were perfect colors all that I had chosen was exactly has they said they would be. Our centerpiece were also so beautiful, the arch, aisle runner, ribbon running, flower pedals all were amazing. Orie& evie were just amazing & very sweet.

Flowers by Orie responded with the following comments:

It was our pleasure to provide you with your wedding flowers and decorations and having the opportunity to meet your wonderful extended family and friends. Thank you for your rave review.
Wishing you the best always.
Evie and Orie

Stasi
08/17/2014

Orie and Evie were a pleasure to work with.
When our original florist cancelled on us three weeks before the wedding, they stepped in and put it all together in a flash.
Thank you for saving the day! :)

Inna
06/28/2014

Orie and Evie were wonderful to work with! They are so creative in coming up with ideas to suit what you want and envision. My every "but" and "and" just brought on better and better ideas. And all this well within my budget. I told them the colors, the look I wanted, we picked out in-season flowers and I trusted them with the final look. It was exactly what I wanted. My flowers were colorful, had the "wildflower" look but were still very elegant. I was really happy with how everything turned out!

Services Used: Flowers

I found Evie and Orie while looking at reviews here on weddingwire and made an appointment to meet with them. At the time I was contemplating DIY centerpieces but wanted to get quotes for bouquets, boutounierres, ect. We hit it off right from the start, they are two of the sweetest people you will ever meet. The prices they offer are very affordable and I ended up decided to go with centerpieces with them instead of making them myself. I changed my mind on my bouquet probably 10 different times and they were so nice and helpful each and every time. We ended up getting 14 centerpieces, 11 boutouinneres, 5 corsages, 6 BM bouquets, my bouquet, and decorations for the cake table from them. Everything looked amazing but my bouquet was stunning (if I do say so myself). I received so many compliments and have actually decided to get my bouquet freezedried! Evie and Orie also came to find me while dropping everything off the afternoon of the wedding to wish me luck. They are absolutely wonderful.

Flowers by Orie responded with the following comments:

It was indeed our pleasure to provide your flowers on your special day.We feel that the bride should have the opportunity to revise her floral choices since this specal day comes hopefully once in a lifetime.
Thank you Kodee.
Best regards, Evie and Orie
Evie and Orie

Private User
1+ year ago

Evie and Orie are able to accommodate almost any request, but for a wedding like ours, they were the perfect choice. We had a small-ish (80 person) Jewish wedding at venue with a lot of natural beauty in Topanga Canyon. Flowers By Orie created my bouquet, corsages/bouts, centerpieces, potted succulent favors for each guest, our Chuppah, and also found burlap table runners for us. The style -- dahlias, and succulents -- matched my vision and our venue perfectly. They went above and beyond to create a beautiful rustic-looking Chuppah at the venue (something at which they were already very experienced), and hunted down the perfect succulents and terra cotta pots that we imagined. All of the planning took place over the phone, email and at their home -- they could not have been more welcoming to us. They are professional, but the opposite of "businesslike." I think our flowers showcased that warmth!

Flowers by Orie responded with the following comments:

Your wedding day was so special for us to be part of. Thank you for sharing your thoughts. And, thank you again for allowing us to be part of your day!

Services Used: Flowers

I cannot say enough about how great Evie and Orie were to not only work with but also how they crafted beautiful flower arrangements. They were the only florist I met with because as soon as my husband and I had our first consultation with them I knew they were the greatest. They were very knowledgeable about in season flowers, which were the best for bouquets vs centerpieces and so on. They were prepared for our consultation with great ideas. I could reach them anytime and they gave us ample time and opportunity to make changes to color, flowers, number of bouquets, etc. They also were very affordable, everywhere I read I saw expensive bouquets and centerpieces and I would refer back to my budget and see that I was getting beautiful work at a very good price, I had the most beautiful wedding and that was partly attributed to the hard work and passion of Evie and Orie.

Services Used: Flowers

We had Flowers by Orie do our wedding on 8/31 and the flowers were perfect! They sit with you beforehand and find out what YOU want instead of pushing flowers on you like other vendors. I highly recommend Flowers by Orie to anyone who wants to not worry about flowers on their special occasion. Thanks Orie!!

Rebecca
07/20/2013

We loved working with Orie and Evie and I could not be happier with the flowers they provided for our wedding. They spent a lot of time, helping us come up with the look we wanted and then when the big day came, they delivered exactly what we'd discussed. I recommend them whole-heartily.

Services Used: Flowers

We were very pleased with Flowers By Orie. Evie and Orie and their floral arrangement were awesome.

Lauren
05/19/2013

Evie and Orie were wonderful! They helped us pick beautiful bouquets and centerpieces on a very tight budget! They are creative, gracious, and so so friendly. Their flowers and designs are stunning.

Services Used: Flowers

Orie and Edie were completely amazing in every way. They help make the wedding process that more enjoyable. My flowers turned out utterly stunning and I couldn't have been any happier. My bouquet was beautiful and it was more than I expected! Thank you Orie and Edie!!!

Regina and Marc

Services Used: Flowers

The wedding gown is the "it" thing the bride looks forward to (besides marrying her groom, of course) in a wedding, but the next best thing that just brings out butterflies and emotions to the bride is the bouquet that she will be holding as she walks down the aisle to meet her love. The white roses intersected with purple cymbidium orchids designed by Flowers by Orie for my bridal bouquet did just that. My bouquet was amazingly feminine, what I exactly wanted, and beyond beautiful.

We found Flowers by Orie through WeddingWire and we booked them early on in the wedding planning when my then fiance and I have not had the full picture in our head of what we wanted the wedding to look like. We knew we wanted some sort of Asian feeling so we opted for orchids and cherry blossoms. Orie and Evie helped us visualize and put into words what we had imagined our wedding would look like.We sat down with them at their office to discuss our ideas and they provided some suggestion that were beneficial to our vision.They were very knowledgeable about different kinds of flowers and what are in season.

I remember sitting with Orie and Evie and I mentioned I wanted my bouquet to have white and purple in it. Evie pulled a bouquet holder, threw in some white roses and purple lisianthus and she handed that to me and even with that incomplete bouquet just for a sample, I saw how beautiful their talent in arrangement is already.

On wedding day, they came right on time to deliver flowers and had also gone to my groom's room to pin the bouts to the guys. They also helped me put the charm of my late dad's photo to hang around my bridal bouquet.

At the ceremony and the reception, everything was beautiful!I was in awe of the gazebo and the cherry blossom stems alongside of it. The petals on the aisle were amazing. The centerpieces were beautiful and all the lavender petals in the tables added a lovely touch.

Their passion truly transcends in their work! Definitely recommend!

Services Used: Flowers

Flowers by Orie were amazing. They really took their time with me to figured out exactly what I wanted for the wedding. The day of the wedding everything was exactly how we had wanted! I would highly recommend them for your wedding!

Angela
09/28/2012

Evie and Orie were amazing and so fun to work with. Thank you for the beautiful flowers!

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Flowers by Orie is not your typical florist. They truly care about the individuals they are working with and take the time to make sure everything is absolutely perfect, and just the way the client requested. Evie and Orie are the owners and they have a true passion for what they do and it comes out in their amazing work! I would highly recommend them to anyone with any type of event!