Floral Fantasy

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

When planning a wedding from far away, it isn't easy to pick vendors and especially flowers. Deb spent plenty of time on the phone with me showing me photos of different flowers and knew exactly what I wanted by the end of our conversation. She made beautiful arrangements for me and my girls and it was everything I expected and then some.

Services Used: Flowers

Our wedding flowers were absolutely beautiful! My bouquet was White roses, orchids & coral calla lillies; the mothers corsages were orchid wristlets. Awesome!!

Services Used: Flowers

Thank you to Deb and Kellen at Floral Fantasy for providing such beautiful flowers for our Key Largo wedding this past weekend! Everything came out perfect and beautiful, down to the palm leaves lining our ceremony chairs and the rose petals on our reception tables. You helped my wedding vision come true : ) I will highly recommend you to anyone looking for a florist in the Keys!

Services Used: Flowers

I can't say enough about my flowers for my wedding. I had a destination wedding so all of our correspondence was done via email and phone and with that alone they made my vision come to life and exceeded all expectations. My flowers were AMAZING!

Services Used: Flowers

They did an excellent job for our wedding at Pierre's in Islamorada! They were very responsive through the entire process. The table settings, bouquet and ceremony decor were so beautiful. The guests told us the venue was magical and it was due to the beautiful setting.

They delivered everything on time and created the perfect boardwalk !

We highly recommend them!

Services Used: Flowers

I used floral fantasy for my wedding on March 13 2015. They were awesome, I loved all of my flowers! I had sent them pictures of what I wanted for the bridesmaids and for my bouquet, and they looked exactly like what I sent them. I also ordered palm tree arrangements, which were awesome too. The centerpieces were a mix of hydrangeas and orchids, and the orchids were amazing, and huge! I also ordered green orchids for my cake, and those were really awesome as well. Everything turned out just like I had planned. I would recommend floral fantasy.

Services Used: Flowers

I had a destination wedding and chose this florist over the internet. As with anything that is done this way, I had no idea what to expect with my bridal bouquet and boutonniere. When my flowers showed up I almost died. They had taking my (poorly) explained vision and made it in to a perfect reality. I was completely blown away. I suggest if you need a florist in the Islamorada area, put your faith in this one. You will not be disappointed!

Services Used: Flowers

It was a pleasure working with the girls from floral fantasy. They were more than accommodating in creating a bouquet I found on Pinterest and had to have. I would highly recommend their services!

Services Used: Flowers

We had the most beautiful flowers ever for our wedding! We will definitely be coming back to Floral Fantasy in the future!

Services Used: Flowers

My centerpieces were amazing. The owner was so easy to work with! I was very happy

Services Used: Flowers

As far as flowers go, I was a clueless bride until the Floral Fantasy team came along. For being in the Keys, they are reasonably priced and did a great job of taking what little ideas I had and going with them to create something beautiful. They even deliver flowers to other vendors (cake) for you!

Services Used: Flowers

Floral Fantasy did a fantastic job on my wedding flowers! We received so many compliments on how beautiful they looked! Planning a destination wedding can be stressful without being able to speak to them in person, but the team at Floral Fantasy made it stress-free and easy! My flowers turned out exactly how I wanted!

Thanks Floral Fantasy for perfect wedding flowers!!

Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

Very professional, beautiful work, they took our idea and ran with it. I would highly recommend.

Services Used: Flowers

Absolutely beautiful. Our flowers were perfect and we couldn't have been happier. Deb at Floral Fantasies came highly recommended and we were not disappointed. Not only did my bouquet and the bridesmaids' bouquets look beautiful on the day of, they were still going strong two days later. Additionally, the flowers Deb provided for my hair and for the cake lasted and looked lovely (and some of the flowers on the top layer of the cake survived two days plus an ten hour travel day home...). She really knows her stuff and I fully trusted her and didn't regret it. I recommend Floral Fantasy without reservation!

Services Used: Flowers

Floral Fantasy was great to work with. We initially thought we would make our own flowers to save money, but when we re-evaluated the situation, we realized that probably wasn't the best idea. Best decision we could have made. The flowers were gorgeous! They arrived on time. We gave Debbie our budget and she customized the arrangements and the bouquets to fit that budget. At no time were we ever pressured to go over budget, which we thought was really commendable.

Services Used: Flowers

Beautiful flowers for my wedding. The floral fantasy staff was amazing and extremely pleasant to work with!