Floral Fantasy

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I can't say enough about my flowers for my wedding. I had a destination wedding so all of our correspondence was done via email and phone and with that alone they made my vision come to life and exceeded all expectations. My flowers were AMAZING!

Services Used: Flowers

They did an excellent job for our wedding at Pierre's in Islamorada! They were very responsive through the entire process. The table settings, bouquet and ceremony decor were so beautiful. The guests told us the venue was magical and it was due to the beautiful setting.

They delivered everything on time and created the perfect boardwalk !

We highly recommend them!

Services Used: Flowers

I had a destination wedding and chose this florist over the internet. As with anything that is done this way, I had no idea what to expect with my bridal bouquet and boutonniere. When my flowers showed up I almost died. They had taking my (poorly) explained vision and made it in to a perfect reality. I was completely blown away. I suggest if you need a florist in the Islamorada area, put your faith in this one. You will not be disappointed!

Services Used: Flowers

It was a pleasure working with the girls from floral fantasy. They were more than accommodating in creating a bouquet I found on Pinterest and had to have. I would highly recommend their services!

Services Used: Flowers

We had the most beautiful flowers ever for our wedding! We will definitely be coming back to Floral Fantasy in the future!

Services Used: Flowers

My centerpieces were amazing. The owner was so easy to work with! I was very happy

Services Used: Flowers

As far as flowers go, I was a clueless bride until the Floral Fantasy team came along. For being in the Keys, they are reasonably priced and did a great job of taking what little ideas I had and going with them to create something beautiful. They even deliver flowers to other vendors (cake) for you!

Services Used: Flowers

Floral Fantasy did a fantastic job on my wedding flowers! We received so many compliments on how beautiful they looked! Planning a destination wedding can be stressful without being able to speak to them in person, but the team at Floral Fantasy made it stress-free and easy! My flowers turned out exactly how I wanted!

Thanks Floral Fantasy for perfect wedding flowers!!

Private User
Recently Married

Very professional, beautiful work, they took our idea and ran with it. I would highly recommend.

Services Used: Flowers

Absolutely beautiful. Our flowers were perfect and we couldn't have been happier. Deb at Floral Fantasies came highly recommended and we were not disappointed. Not only did my bouquet and the bridesmaids' bouquets look beautiful on the day of, they were still going strong two days later. Additionally, the flowers Deb provided for my hair and for the cake lasted and looked lovely (and some of the flowers on the top layer of the cake survived two days plus an ten hour travel day home...). She really knows her stuff and I fully trusted her and didn't regret it. I recommend Floral Fantasy without reservation!

Services Used: Flowers

Floral Fantasy was great to work with. We initially thought we would make our own flowers to save money, but when we re-evaluated the situation, we realized that probably wasn't the best idea. Best decision we could have made. The flowers were gorgeous! They arrived on time. We gave Debbie our budget and she customized the arrangements and the bouquets to fit that budget. At no time were we ever pressured to go over budget, which we thought was really commendable.

Services Used: Flowers

Beautiful flowers for my wedding. The floral fantasy staff was amazing and extremely pleasant to work with!

Services Used: Flowers

I was having a destination wedding and was told that Debbie and her team over at Floral Fantasy would be great to work with. I could of not be more please with the outcome. Debbie and her team did a phenomenal job with my center pieces and bouquets. The flowers were just beautiful!! Great work ladies!

Debbie
09/06/2014

Floral Fantasy did the flowers for my daughter's wedding and reception including flowers for cake. Everything was beautiful!

Services Used: Flowers

We chose Floral Fantasy for our destination wedding in Florida Keys. I must say, they really do care about their customers! We had numerous requests and budgeting issues, and every request was fulfilled to our great satisfaction. The floral arrangements were fresh, creatively designed and well put together. Also, they were very responsive and professional, so they released my stress with booking remotely from Virginia. Highly recommend!

Mrs J
06/14/2014

Debbie and the staff at Floral Fantasy were excellent to work with. They did a BEAUTIFUL job on our flowers. We had a small ceremony and didn't need very many flowers (2 bouquets, 1 nose gay, 4 boutonniere's and 3 small arrangements for the cake table). These few flowers were the most absolutely beautiful flowers we could have had!