Floral Designs by Lori

Value:
Flexibility:
(5.0 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

If I could rate Floral Designs by Lori a 10/5, it would still be too low! After intially signing on with another florist and being very disappointed with their lack of communication (which was especially tough because we live out of state), our weddin planner connect us with Lori. I cannot even begin to explain how lucky we were to have her work with us for the most important day in our lives this far! Obviously from pictures you can see how talented of a florist she is, but Lori is even a better person. Throughout our communication, we developed a special friendship I will not soon forget. Anyone needing floral services for every special event of their lives deserve to have the top notch service Lori provides!!! Although my wedding day is over, I'll have pictures to remember the beauty of her work, and a friendship with Lori forever :)

• Wedding: 11/15/2014
Nicole
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lori went above and beyond what we had expected from our florist. In addition to gorgeous floral design, she was able to provide us with everything decor related from the linens and chiavari chair to paper lanterns, all within budget and with flexibility.

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lori was amazing to work with! Her flowers were absolutely beautiful! She did an amazing job for my wedding :)

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
Monica
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We were so thrilled with all of our flowers and event decor. Lori has so many unique and creative ideas and she was great about incorporating some of our own ideas into her plan. She was respectful of our budget and helped us find ways to cut costs. All of our flowers were absolutely breathtaking, all of our guests commented at how beautiful everything turned out. She has our highest recommendation!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We were completely satisfied with Lori's floral services for our wedding. She was very down to earth and wonderfully easy to work with, from our initial meeting to the ceremony itself. Having just a basic idea of what we sort of wanted, she offered suggestions and worked with us to complete the look. The bridal bouquet, the bridesmaids bouquets and the boutonnieres were gorgeous, but what really completed the look was the reception centerpieces. They were breathtaking on the tables. The combination of flowers and colors were perfect. We found Floral Designs by Lori through the Wedding Wire, and are so glad we accessed her website and decided to email her. She created the perfect look for our wedding. Thank you Lori.

• Wedding: 08/30/2014
Nita
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lori does amazing work! She goes above and beyond!

• Wedding: 08/16/2014
Symone
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lori was a pleasure to work with! I was not very familiar with flowers or exactly what they were called- but i gave a good overview of what I wanted, and colors--- and everything turned out AMAZING! Lori showed me pictures and was very patient with helping me describe when I liked and didn't like.
Lori really took my vision of what I wanted and turned it up a notch! I could not have asked for better centerpieces, or bouquets! I was in awe when I saw them :)

• Wedding: 08/09/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Absolutely gorgeous flowers! The arrangements that Floral Designs by Lori organized and set out were well thought out and made the whole vibe of the room come together. We highly recommend Floral Designs by Lori for future events such as weddings and other events!

• Wedding: 08/08/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My daughter's wedding flowers were stunning! Lori had also done an amazing job with the her shower flowers, but the wedding venue left me speechless. The entire country club looked absolutely fabulous! We are still getting complements from guests. The colors that my daughter had chose together with Lori's floral knowledge and unlimited design ability created a seamless flow of color from the front doors to the outside patio. The bridal party's bouquets, as well as my daughter's bouquet were just gorgeous! Lori had exceeded all of our expectations! She was very easy to work with and addressed all our concerns. She made the floral planning simple and stress free. Her suggestions helped make my daughter's dream become a reality! I would highly recommend her for any occasion.

• Wedding: 08/08/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lori provided all of the flowers and center pieces for my wedding. Before the wedding, Lori was very good about meeting with me, answering all of my questions, and providing ideas for the wedding. She was always reachable either by e-mail or phone. On the day of the wedding, all of the flowers and center pieces were in place and on time. They were gorgeous! So many people complimented me on the work she did. Lori even tried her best to give me deals on what should could to help me stay within my budget. I was very pleased with all that Lori and her staff did for me.

• Wedding: 05/30/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lori was fantastic to work with and my flowers for my wedding were fabulous! She was so patient with me when I was trying to decide what exactly I wanted and really help shape my whole theme of my wedding just perfect. I highly recommend Lori! She is amazing!!!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was so thrilled with all of the flower arrangements provided by Lori. The flowers were fresh, creative, fragrant and beautiful. She set-up all the arrangements on the day of my wedding, and everything was perfectly in place, just as I imagined it.

I will be recommending her to all my family and friends, and will absolutely request her services for all my future needs.

• Wedding: 05/24/2014
Carolin
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lori was fantastic. She truly went above and beyond our expectations. We had shared a vision for the table center pieces, the cake, the bouquets, and she brought the vision to life. If there is such a thing as better than perfect, she was it!

• Wedding: 05/17/2014
Gina
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lori is an absolute pleasure to work with! She made my vision a reality with her design expertise! We were very happy with our centerpieces and with all our flower arrangements, bouquets, etc. All of our communication was prompt and professional and I knew from our first meeting that she understood my taste and trusted her completely!!

• Wedding: 04/05/2014
Shelley
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Working with Lori was fantastic. I live out of town and she was very easy to get in contact with.

I received nothing but compliments about the flower arrangements at the reception. They were beautiful!

I would definitely recommend working with Floral Designs by Lori.

• Wedding: 02/08/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lori made our dreams come true. Everything was truly beautiful. Lori and her team were so easy to work with. I told Lori I wanted lit trees in the church and she made it happen. It really was perfect. I have a second wedding this year and Lori will be doing our flowers again and I know it will be spectacular!

• Wedding: 01/18/2014
Laurie
248-894-3585
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards