Fleurs du Soleil

Professionalism
Value
4.7
Flexibility

My wedding flowers were AMAZING. I keep going back to the photos, and I was absolutely thrilled by every part of them - the bridal bouquet, the MOH bouquet, the boutonnieres, the arch, the centerpieces, and the flower girl head wreath. I never even met Kim or her assistant, Christie, in person - we spoke on the phone and exchanged a few e-mails. I sent links to pictures of arrangements with the colors and textures I like, but then left it up to them. They had already come and gone to the wedding and reception sites before I arrived, so I never even got to thank them in person. The flowers were one of my absolute favorite things about the wedding!!! The price was very reasonable, and the final invoice ended up actually being less than what I was expecting.

Tiffany
12/13/2014

Very responsible and helpful with colors and different types of flowers

4.1

Everything about our wedding turned out gorgeous. Anything that was not perfect was noticed only by me - as is usually the case. I had some scheduling issues with Kim - part of it was staff mix ups, part of it was that she is just that much in demand. I was disappointed by the flowers for my daughters - ages 6 and 9 months, the flower girl and ring bearer. I guess I did not convey my intended image well enough, but it seemed to me that there just weren't enough flowers for the girls for what was charged. Also, the centerpieces for the kids' tables (we had 50+ kids at our wedding!) did not adhere to my request, but I did not think to go look at the table settings before the ceremony, or to have someone take pictures of them for me. Aside from those 2 kid issues (which again, NO ONE noticed but me), my bouquet, the bridesmaids bouquets, the men's boutonnieres, all the other table settings, everything outside - was simply gorgeous. I wanted simple, local, seasonal plants, with just a splash of color, and I was thrilled with what Kim and her team came up with. I would recommend them, but if you have specific things in mind, you need to spell them out, draw them out and confirm and re-confirm to make sure they understand your vision. If you don't have anything specific in mind, you will not be disappointed by their creativity and artistic vision. Make sure you book early, and schedule any meetings you want/need early, because they do get very busy.

Services Used: Flowers

Kim with Fleurs du Soleil prepared my wedding bouquet along with my husband's boutonniere and corsages for the moms....I really wanted succulents combined with other flowers that gave it a soft feminine look...Kim nailed it! When my bouquet arrived the morning of my wedding, I almost started crying! She did the most amazing job ever! I asked her to also wrap it with my grandfather's tie who recently passed away and was worried at first that the tie would be too small. It was absolutely perfect...she even had the left over tie made into a smaller tie - so thoughtful. My bouquet was exactly what I had envisioned and I truly couldn't not have been more pleased with the results. Thank you SOO much!

Kimberley
09/07/2013

Fleurs du Soleil provided such beautiful flowers for my Big Sur wedding - far exceeding my expectations. Despite my indecisiveness and ambiguity of exactly what I wanted, Kim and Christie were helpful, responsive, and flexible. I received personalized service and was very pleased with their ability to work creatively within my budget. I am still blown away by the beauty of my bouquet and the lovely centerpieces! I've actually re-potted the succulents from my bridesmaids' bouquets - added bonus!

Services Used: Flowers

I really enjoyed working with Christie at Fleurs Du Soleil for my wedding flowers. Since I live in PA, Christie encouraged me to send some pictures of what I would like. It was such an easy process and I loved my flowers! They were so beautiful - I wish I could attach a picture to this review. Christie was able to send me a receipt via email. They were professional, affordable, and really made my day special.

2+ years ago

We loved working with Kim and would highly recommend her. Our wedding was gorgeous (we think) and Kim's creativity, flexibility, and overall style played a huge role!

2+ years ago

Being stationed in England, it was hard trying to find a florist that could work with the time delay as well as provide beautiful creative flowers. Fleurs Du Soleil did all this and so much more. The flowers were beautiful, original, and lovely. Thank you so much, Fleurs Du Soleil for your lovely flowers on our once-in-a-lifetime day.

Fleurs du Soleil responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for your wonderful words. Even though all our communication was via email, you provide such a wonderful display of information. We loved working with you Christmas theme (silver and gold) with a touch of pinks. It was beautiful!!!

Jasmine
11/24/2012

Planning a wedding from the other side of the country is challenging but it's helpful to find a responsive vendor that can bring your ideas to life. Via Pinterest and email, I shared my wedding inspiration. Kim and her team created a gorgeous centerpiece that we ended up giving to an Aunt since she loved it so much: (http://bit.ly/TlEguD) Thank you!

Fleurs du Soleil responded with the following comments:

Jasmine, Thank you so much for your review. It was just a pleasure to work with you and prepare beautiful flowers for your wedding. You ideas and pictures were unbelievable. You have an amazing style!

2+ years ago

I had initially thought the pricing of the flowers was too high, but when Kim England and her team delivered the flowers on our wedding day... I was so impressed!! They did an excellent job recreating my vision and used the flowers I had requested. Our wedding cake probably could have used more flowers since it was a 5-tiered cake, but I know more flowers would mean a higher cost.

Fleurs du Soleil responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are so thrilled that you were very happy with your wedding flowers.

Lara
09/15/2012

Kim and her assistants were great to work with. She really listened to what I envisioned for my wedding and offered great suggestions and advice. I would definitely recommend her.

lily
09/09/2012

Kim England is the absolute best! From the moment I had my first meeting with her, I knew she was the best vendor for me. She was unbelievably patient (I changed my mind hundreds of times, and at the very last minute at that) and she was always accommodating and making sure to find places to save money and keep me on track with my budget. The flowers were unbelievable. Everyone was in awe. She brought my vision to life and executed without a hitch. She is hands down the best!

Fleurs du Soleil responded with the following comments:

Lily, thank you so much! It was truly a pleasure to work with you. You were amazing to work and we we enjoyed putting together your wedding flowers together. Your thoughts for your wedding were so beautiful and we were in awe everytime we completed a bouquet or centerpiece. We are very excited to see your photos.

2+ years ago

Fleurs Du Soleil provided the flowers and decorations for our wedding and did an absolutely phenomenal job. The arrangements and bouquets were beautiful, fresh, fragrant and exactly what we wanted. Kim England is extremely professional, friendly and talented. Prior to the wedding, we spoke on the phone and met to discuss designs, go over pricing and to clarify the details of the order. I provided her with pictures of the wedding style, arrangements and bouquets that I loved and she was able to create completely beautiful arrangements. Overall, Kim England and Fleurs du Soleil are outstanding and I would highly recommend them.

Fleurs du Soleil responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much! We are so happy that we were able to provide you exactly what you wanted.

Jen
08/05/2012

Fleurs du Soleil was the single vendor I was most impressed with, on my wedding day.

I am a terrible client. Probably their worst type of client. No, really. I had no bridal party, no wedding colors, and no favorite flowers. And somehow (with an extremely limited budget no less) I ended up with the absolutely, unquestionably, most amazing floral design for my wedding. And, well, people who know me would certainly describe me as "hard to please".

From the very beginning, I was extremely frustrated with florists. No florist will even DISCUSS your wedding with you until you give them your budget. This is an incredible catch 22 (which, amazingly, they are all oblivious to) because you have no idea what to set your budget at without knowing ballpark figures of what things cost (i.e. bridal bouquet, boutonnieres, centerpieces, altar arrangements, aisle petals, etc.)

Kim, Siobhan (whom I believe is no longer there) and Christie were A M A Z I N G. From the very beginning, when I told them I didn't really have any money to spend on floral, didn't really care what it looked like, etc... they were more than willing to work with me! I can't even imagine how they were able to design floral for my wedding for the price I came up with. But even more wonderful than that-- they were willing to go through iteration after iteration of my ideas, cost complaints, desires, and so on-- without being seeming the slightest bit annoyed and a new estimate was created for me after every whimsical change and re-specification.

I gave them a budget, made my priorities clear (1. bridal bouquet, 2. boutonnieres, 3. centerpieces, 4. decor) and mentioned vaguely some colors and flowers I kind of liked... and I ended up with the most spectacular result that was SO much better than anything I could have dreamed of. Along the way, I kept questioning the cost of every little thing... and the truth is, it IS expensive, but YOU WILL BE HAPPY!! So, so, so happy.

Fleurs du Soleil responded with the following comments:

Thank you for your wonderful comments Jen! You were such a pleasure to work with!! We loved your energy and your personality. Still to this day we talk about your bouquet and those adorable table numbers.

Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Jessica
07/21/2012

Everything was exactly what I wanted. They did a great job coordinating with getting me flowers before our small wedding and setting up at the reception. I would recommend them to anyone. Completely worth the money!

Fleurs du Soleil responded with the following comments:

Thank you Jessica for your kind words. We really enjoyed creating your centerpieces and bouquet. The wildflowery look was perfect for your Big Sur wedding. You had a wonderful vision for your location.

Services Used: Flowers

Kim England, Siobhan, & the crew did a FANTASTIC job with our wedding...and they were able to work with our limited budget as well, which was SO nice of them. My bouquet was exactly what I wanted, all of the flowers were delivered exactly when they were supposed to be, everything was very fresh and lovely - and the centerpieces were even more superb than I had hoped!

Fleurs du Soleil really worked their magic at my wedding, and I'll forever be grateful. I highly recommend their services.