Flawless Finish

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We fell in love with this place! Amazing service, amazing products, makes you feel like a queen getting ready, and does an amazing job of making your natural beauty shine through!

Profile Picture
Lucy
08/24/2013

So great. We were all so impressed with how our makeup and hair lasted all day and night. Highly recommend!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Flawless Finish did an AMAZING job with my make-up. I approached Jennifer with a clear idea of the look I was hoping to have on my wedding day and she executed it perfectly. She researched methods for application and achieved just the look I wanted. She was a complete pleasure to work with.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Jennifer was amazing. She is a perfectionist by nature and that quality could not be more important than on your wedding day. She had to hide my breakout and did an amazing job (I NEVER breakout but for some reason all the stress of my wedding caused my face to look like a 14 year old's that day). I highly, HIGHLY recommend Jennifer. Her travel rates are super reasonable and she does an excellent job. If you don't use her, you must be outta your mind!