Flamingo Las Vegas Wedding Garden Chapel

(4.3 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.4 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I just got married by the Chapel Falls on labor day. It was beautiful. We had 2 coordinators, and Kristin was so amazing!! I'm from San Diego, so Kristin took care of everything. We were constantly in contact. The ceremony was at 8pm, which is the earliest you can have it during the summer (the pool closes at 7pm). It was almost dark but the pool and lights lit up the area just enough, it was very romantic. The violist was beautiful! I cannot imagine a more beautiful and stress free way to do a ceremony.

• Wedding: 09/01/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We just got married at Chapel Falls right outside of the Chapel. Jazmin, the wedding coordinator did a great job and made me feel very important. The flowers were very pretty and just what I asked for. The area is very private and well shaded.

As for value, it was an excelent value. I received what I paid for and more.

Just a side note, We did some pictures inside the chapel and it is newley renovated and very pretty. Ask for updated pictures.

• Wedding: 05/19/2014
4.1/5.0
  • Value: 3.5
  • Flexibility: 4.0

The venue was beautiful and the staff was very pleasant and professional.

• Wedding: 05/16/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Videography, Wedding Planning
Liza
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I've been working with the wedding coordinator Kristen for several months now on our wedding. She knew everything that I wanted and finalized everything that I needed. She worked 4 days a week and answered emails quickly. She was a blast to work with. Our wedding was absolutely perfect.

• Wedding: 10/13/2012
3.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 3.0
  • Professionalism: 3.5
  • Flexibility: 3.5

I had a wonderful experience planning the ceremony with Illiana at the Chapel! She was extremely responsive and easy to work with. My flowers were beautiful and they coordinated with me so I could use ribbon of my color choices. The music was great! The officiant was awesome, especially considering I met him 15 minutes before the ceremony.

Planning a wedding in Las Vegas from Tucson was a bit difficult, but I expected that.

However the reception was much more stressful. The catering manager was not as responsive, but when the big day arrived they made everything come together and we had an amazing time. The only issue we had was with the bar, which started out asking for cash from the guests, when it was supposed to be on one tab. I also would have liked to have been able to do a taste testing, especially of the cake, but again living in another city made that difficult.

• Wedding: 12/10/2011
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Flowers, Officiant, Transportation, Wedding Cake
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Very professional staff. I was a bit nervous about not making a lot of decisions up until about 30 days prior to our wedding day. Everything was PERFECT! My custom bouquet turned out perfect, just like I had wanted. The pastor met with us for about 10 minutes before the ceremony and that made me a bit apprehensive thinking about what he might be able to say about us in the very, very short time that we'd spent with him, but he did great! It was everything I'd ever dreamed it would be!

• Wedding: 10/15/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We chose a very simple package here and paid the extra money to bring in our own photographer. Communication was excellent from start to finish. When our coordinator was out of the office other coordinators gladly answered questions etc. On the day of everyone was extremely friendly and helpful. The officiant was wonderful!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Flamingo Wedding Chapel was outstanding. I was a little nervous planning our wedding at a sight unseen and nervous about how the whole cermony would go. it was wonderful! We got married at Paradise Falls-there are two areas called Paradise Falls, one is out in the open and the other is private and right near the wedding chapel. Make sure you ask if that one is available. We were married right in front of water falls, surrounded by beautiful foilage. I forgot that I was in Vegas! They really know how to make things run smoothly.

• Wedding: 10/02/2011
3.9/5.0
  • Value: 3.5
  • Flexibility: 4.0

The Flamingo was a dream. The gazebo felt like a little oasis from the strip. It was beautiful! It is right next to a pool, but I did not hear any noise from the pool at all. The communication with the wedding coordinator was great. Everything was on point when we got there. The coordinator did a good job of explaining the ceremony to everyone and I loved the officiant. He did a great job and his message was very touching. All of our guests were impressed with the Gazebo chapel and the officiant. I couldn't have asked for a better ceremony. If I have one piece of advice, make sure you are set on your ceremony time. When we wanted to switch our wedding time because of the Firefly fiasco, they charged us 75.00 to move our wedding time.

• Wedding: 06/04/2011
4.9/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We held our wedding on the West Lawn at 10:00 AM. Being that we were the first wedding of the day everything was set up for us! All of the Coordinators I worked with were great and really made me feel special. The officiant was wonderful! I didn't expect to love my flowers as much as I did (we selected the rose package and I just had the flowers that were included with that package) and in the end I had them preserved becacuse I loved them so much! The Guests really appreciated how organized it was and that they could watch the webcast online! Great value and beautiful location - would HIGHLY recommend!

• Wedding: 11/12/2010
4.2/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 3.5

The wedding chapel coordinators at the Flamingo have this down to a science. If you want to be fawned over and given the special treatment, get in line because they do multiple ceremonies a day! However, if you understand that and can be flexible and easy going, they will deliver for you. From all the reviews I read (and my coworker who got married there) I knew that the Flamingo was one of the best hotels to get married at on the strip and I was not disappointed! The Garden Gazebo was beautiful, the reverand was great and walked us both through the whole thing, and the coordinators thought of everything. My flowers were also beautiful and they were simply the dozen roses from the Tulip package. I highly recommend this venue!!

• Wedding: 09/26/2010
3.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 3.0
  • Responsiveness: 3.0
  • Flexibility: 3.0

We held our wedding at the indoor chapel. It was a beautiful little chapel and perfect for us and our 45 guests. We chose a smaller package with the Flamingo and it fit our wedding just fine. The flowers they provided were beautiful and we were happy with the chapel photographer. The only gripe I have is after viewing the video of our wedding I realized that they did not use the music I had selected. It is partly my fault because in looking at the contract I now realize that the music selection was left blank, but I wish the wedding coordinator would have seen this and brought it up with me. I was very caught up in the moment and it didn't affect the experience at the time.

• Wedding: 09/05/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The ceremony was beautiful and so were the flowers (impressive for picking them out over the phone). The only thing that I didn't like as much was the person that I had been dealing with over the phone for the six months prior to the wedding was not the same person that was there on our wedding day. The person who was there did a great job, but it was a little unnerving to find out that our coordinator had the day off AFTER we got there.

• Wedding: 03/27/2009
4.4/5.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

I was glad to use the Flamingo. We planned a few months in advance and when I had to change things about 2 weeks before... they were totally fine with it. Kandess & Michelle were absolutely wonderful! They found a wonderful minister too!

• Wedding: 05/18/2008
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Flowers, Wedding Planning
4.7/5.0
  • Flexibility: 3.5

The Flamingo Garden Chapel was the perfect place for our Vegas wedding. We checked out venues all around the town a year before just to get a feel for each chapel/location. This venue has many locations, including several outdoors, but we chose the indoor chapel. It is very beautiful with comfortable pews and has a very quiet feel. Unlike the outdoor venues, it offers complete privacy (no onlookers on their way to the pool!). After we decided to book, our wedding coordinator Madeleine was professional and helpful for all our questions and concerns. She always was available to discuss our plans, and always kept track of everything. I loved that we didn't feel like just another of the 10,000 brides that she deals with. She made us feel that our day was as special to her as it was to us, and I'm grateful for that.

Our flowers were beautiful and exactly what we wanted. The music was perfect, and everything went smoothly. Our guests were treated wonderfully and the customer service was beyond great. Besides the amazing service we loved having one person handle everything for our ceremony. So Easy!

We had our reception for 40 people outside on the Garden terrace that overlooks the flamingo fountain. We did a package that included a cocktail hour, sit down meal, full premium bar, DJ for five hours, and our wedding cake. We ad one coordinator for all this and it made planning so easy. Tara was great and helped with every detail. We had a cake design in mind and the pastry chef did it perfectly and to this day it is the best cake I have ever tasted (we did a banana cake with buttercream filling and fondant icing). The DJ was fabulous and had sent us a form to fill out with all our music preferences and special songs. They didn't forget anything! What surprised me the most was that the food was 5 star! We were concerned that with the volume of events they do the quality would be mediocre, but it wasn't. veryone is still raving about the food. The terrace was wonderful and they set it up beautifully. The lights of the casino were amazing as we danced the night away. Our catering manager (Tara) even had complimentary chocolate covered strawberries and champagne waiting in our suite that night!

I wouldn't change a thing, not even the cost. The value for the money in my opinion is unbeatable. We got the quality that in any other city would easily cost triple what we paid.

• Wedding: 05/18/2008
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Flowers, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

If you get married in Vegas, definately have your ceremony at the Flamingo! The settings are amazing, the minister endearing, and the wedding planners are fabulous! Ask for Madeleine - who saved my sanity during the wedding planning process. The florist custom made my flowers and did an absolutely amazing job.

• Wedding: 03/22/2008
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Flowers, Officiant, Videography, Wedding Planning
SRP Princess
800-933-7993
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire