Flamingo Las Vegas Wedding Garden Chapel

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.3

Beautiful place for dinner, sat outside by the beautiful gardens good food , good service

Services Used: Rehearsal Dinner Location

We stayed at the hotel for our wedding and it was perfect!!! Highly recommend this as a central and good priced hotel for a entire wedding party and guests!

Services Used: Travel
Jason and Michele
12/30/2014

We used the Chapel Falls outdoor area for our wedding. Our WC was Jazmin. She was fabulous. So very helpful. Very responsive, always professional. Always quick to answer my thousands of questions. The day of the wedding, she coordinated the wedding party & guests so easily without flaw. She made us feel very relaxed! Our day was awesome thanks to Jazmin & the beautiful Flamingo Chapel Falls location. It was a great value to top it off. Go alacart with your services and use your $ on a fun reception. Also, I loved that Flamingo allowed me to have my own photographer there for a nominal fee.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I just got married by the Chapel Falls on labor day. It was beautiful. We had 2 coordinators, and Kristin was so amazing!! I'm from San Diego, so Kristin took care of everything. We were constantly in contact. The ceremony was at 8pm, which is the earliest you can have it during the summer (the pool closes at 7pm). It was almost dark but the pool and lights lit up the area just enough, it was very romantic. The violist was beautiful! I cannot imagine a more beautiful and stress free way to do a ceremony.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My wedding at the Flamingo was great! The ceremony was perfect, and the reception was a ton of fun! The reception coordinator was absolutely wonderful. I honestly don't know what I would have done without him! It wasn't completely perfect in terms of the service at the reception. One complaint is that the servers were a little bit rude to my mom about wrapping up a few pieces of cake for my husband and I to have in the morning. The bartenders also were a little rude when we asked for more ice, and they refused to serve 2 of my guests until they were given a tip. Aside from these two issues, which on the big scheme of things are very small, I could not have asked for a better wedding! Everyone had a fantastic time.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We just got married at Chapel Falls right outside of the Chapel. Jazmin, the wedding coordinator did a great job and made me feel very important. The flowers were very pretty and just what I asked for. The area is very private and well shaded.

As for value, it was an excelent value. I received what I paid for and more.

Just a side note, We did some pictures inside the chapel and it is newley renovated and very pretty. Ask for updated pictures.

Liza
05/16/2014
4.1

The venue was beautiful and the staff was very pleasant and professional.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Videography, Wedding Planning

My husband and I married at The Paradise Falls on the 22nd September 2013 and I couldn't have been happier. The setting was beautiful, the ceremony quick and tasteful and the staff were all incredibly helpful. Living in the UK I liaised via email with the staff at the Garden Chapel to get everything finalised, they were very pleasant and quick to respond to any questions I had. We had 18 guests attending the wedding and the area was large enough to accommodate everyone without feeling squashed. The photos are absolutely stunning and I do not have one bad thing to say about the whole experience. I would highly recommend the Flamingo hotel to anyone who is looking to have a more unique wedding.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

So easy! Made everything the exact way I wanted it, and took tons of pressure off of me!

Laura Jennifer
03/24/2013

As a former event manager I know what it takes to make this happen and Rachel Thompson at Caesars entertainment was a godsend! So fun, so knowledgeable and very accessible. We planned a destination wedding with a very detailed oriented and anal bride and groom (the groom having never even been to Las Vegas before) and we overwhelmed with the quality and level of service! Dream come true!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I've been working with the wedding coordinator Kristen for several months now on our wedding. She knew everything that I wanted and finalized everything that I needed. She worked 4 days a week and answered emails quickly. She was a blast to work with. Our wedding was absolutely perfect.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My coordinator was amazing and fast to get back to me. There were a few complaints... One, I spoke with her one evening about finalizing my flowers and told her to send me the bill and I'd confirm the payment once I'd had a chance to review it. She charged me the same night then sent me the bill two days later. Second, my wedding coordinator was not there on my wedding day. I was not told she wasn't going to be and that was VERY irritated. The girl there was obviously a filler who was in jeans, a tshirt, and a ratty sweater. She was sweet as can be, but not who I wanted. If you go through them, just make sure to request your coordinator to be present.

All in all, it was perfect no matter what. It was on the cheaper side for Vegas which was great and they allow family to bring cameras! That was great too!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everything on this day was busy, but the people running everything were very helpful and pleasant to deal with, and so it made our Vegas wedding day very special. We got our pictures done by Cashman Photo, and the people that did the work and helped us to pick out our selections later were excellant to deal with, and the pictures were awespome. Thank-you to everyone that was involved.

Mr. and Mrs. Mark Perry

3.8

I had a wonderful experience planning the ceremony with Illiana at the Chapel! She was extremely responsive and easy to work with. My flowers were beautiful and they coordinated with me so I could use ribbon of my color choices. The music was great! The officiant was awesome, especially considering I met him 15 minutes before the ceremony.

Planning a wedding in Las Vegas from Tucson was a bit difficult, but I expected that.

However the reception was much more stressful. The catering manager was not as responsive, but when the big day arrived they made everything come together and we had an amazing time. The only issue we had was with the bar, which started out asking for cash from the guests, when it was supposed to be on one tab. I also would have liked to have been able to do a taste testing, especially of the cake, but again living in another city made that difficult.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Flowers, Officiant, Transportation, Wedding Cake

Very professional staff. I was a bit nervous about not making a lot of decisions up until about 30 days prior to our wedding day. Everything was PERFECT! My custom bouquet turned out perfect, just like I had wanted. The pastor met with us for about 10 minutes before the ceremony and that made me a bit apprehensive thinking about what he might be able to say about us in the very, very short time that we'd spent with him, but he did great! It was everything I'd ever dreamed it would be!

Private User
2+ years ago

We chose a very simple package here and paid the extra money to bring in our own photographer. Communication was excellent from start to finish. When our coordinator was out of the office other coordinators gladly answered questions etc. On the day of everyone was extremely friendly and helpful. The officiant was wonderful!