Fish Eye Fun!!!

Fish Eye Fun!!!

It's way better than a photo booth!

1627 Washington Ave
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This MADE our wedding reception a party!!! Very patient and great at what he does. Talented, considerate, and oh so creative! Thank you, Fish Eye Fun. We'll be laughing for days.

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Fish Eye is the most amazing photo booth services that is out there right now! The quality of photos simply can't be compared to any other photos and the entire service is just on a whole different level. Ben was amazing to work with because he agreed to have one of his people work our wedding on November 9th in Lake Forest, IL. So grateful that he agreed to come up to IL and was so flexible!

All of our guests had so much fun and it really loosened everyone up, got everyone into a party mode and was just a blast. The props are funny, everyone gets photos to take home and they are personalized with our info!

Absolutely love Fish Eye, and hope they start a Chicago operation soon so I can see them at more weddings!

• Wedding: 11/09/2013
Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Unique Services (Other)
Profile Picture
Maryane
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This is a MUST HAVE at a wedding reception!! My guests are still raving about how much they loved Fish Eye Fun!!

• Wedding: 05/11/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Fish Eye Fun is not your ordinary photobooth its BETTER!!! If you are wanting to have a "photobooth" at your reception Fish Eye Fun is the way to go! Ben and Jake were great to work with and highly recommend them to anyone looking for a fun, unique photobooth at your reception! The pictures you get are a great favor as well to give out to all of your guests! Our wedding guests still cannot stop talking about how much fun they had with Fish Eye!!

• Wedding: 04/27/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

WOW! What a fun way to take photos! Fish Eye Fun Photography was very professional, with alot of attention to detail!
Who wants a boring old photo booth when you can have 20 of your closet friends in a fun photo, and not have to worry about squeezing into a tight space!
I would highly recommend them to any bride looking to entertain her guests!

• Wedding: 09/22/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I knew I wanted a photo booth of some sort at our wedding, but I didn't want to trap/limit the amount of people allowed in a photo. We were planning on having a fairly big, outdoor, farm wedding with very outgoing guests. With all of that in mind, I met Fish Eye Fun at a wedding show, we were able to do some photos and I instantly fell in love with the concept and booked them at the show.
At our reception, I had them set up in the dancing barn so that while guests were dancing and mingling in the barn, they could run over for a quick photo opportunity, with our friends and family still in the background. It was a favorite among our guests and I have only heard positive things about our choice in booking Fish Eye Fun!!! Our guests loved being able to sign next to their photo in the on-site scrapbook, and get to take their awesome pictures home. One guest said she wanted to only have photos taken like Fish Eye Fun's because she said she looked amazing in them. Thank you for not only being a hit at our reception, but for making our guests look fabulous!
If you want your friends to have fun at your reception/party and not be crammed in a photo booth in boring black and white, book Fish Eye Fun TODAY so your guests can say your wedding reception was the best party they have ever been to!
Thank you Fish Eye Fun!!! You were amazing to work with and we loved having the photos quickly uploaded to Facebook so our guests could change their profile pictures, and we could see how much fun everyone had!

• Wedding: 07/07/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

FishEyeFun was one of the most memorable parts of our wedding reception! Everyone had an absolute blast and they were able to take something away from the recption :) LOVE LOVE LOVE!

• Wedding: 09/10/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I chose to use Fish Eye Fun at our wedding reception after we saw Fish Eye at the St. Louis Bride Bridal Event at the Chase Park Plaza last year. We had thoughts about using a photo booth but weren't sure if we wanted to spend the money on one, but Fish Eye Fun offered great specials and packages, and they were too fun to pass up. We got to experiment with all of the props at the bridal show, and when our guests saw the photo booth at the wedding, they didn't want to leave. There were people standing round the photo booth the entire night, and all of the guests had photo keepsakes to take home with them. I will absolutely hire Fish Eye for any events I have in the future, and I highly recommend them to others as well. The guests will be talking about the photo booth for months following the event!

• Wedding: 06/11/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ben (Fish Eye Fun guy) was great with not only the photobooth we paid him to set up, but even some extra technical help we needed at the last minute. He worked quickly, so our guests were able to take multiple photos a piece....and he's a ton of fun, so they had a great time doing it. The service itself is great; then Ben's work ethic, personable approach and easy access (for questions, etc) just makes it perfect. I'd say this photobooth was one of the top memories our guests left with.

• Wedding: 01/08/2011
Services Used: Photography, Unique Services (Other)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I used Fish Eye Fun for my 10 year class reunion and it was the best decision of my life. We had about 200 people show up and there was a line at the Fish Eye Fun booth the entire night. People were raving about it literally for weeks afterwards and many of my classmates have already demanded that I book it for our next reunion. One of my favorite parts is that instead of the regular mini strip of pictures you get from regular photo booths, you actually get full size pictures with this one, so you can go home and scan it into facebook (which tons of people did) and/or frame it! Also, Ben (who operates Fish Eye Fun) was amazing to work with, he is very nice and very fun and made it a great experience for all involved. I very highly recommend booking Fish Eye Fun for a reunion, wedding, etc... it is sure to be a hit!!

• Wedding: 11/27/2010
Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography
314-621-8638
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire