Fiora Design Studio

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

Private User 7 Reviews
GORGEOUS! Aaron is the most amazing florist to work with. The flowers were stunning. My bouquet was everything I wanted it to be and more. I would recommend him to anyone that needs a florist. His pricing can not be beat!
Wedding: Recently Married

Beth 4 Reviews
This is by far the best florist for creativity, service and price. Aaron, was able to make us a Chuppah for our Jewish wedding ceremony with wine vines and flowers. Our guests are still talking about it and how unusual and beautiful. My husband and I felt a special presence within natures beauty as we were being blessed. The pictures are amazing and will be forever cherished. I planned my wedding from out of town so working with a true professional, like Aaron Vieri was comforting. Tell him your ideas and colors and let his creativity run wild....you will be very happy.
Wedding: 11/30/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Aaron WAS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! He made my wedding to be everything I wanted and MORE! He was kind, responsible, EXCITING and a PLEASURE to work with! Id get married ALLL over again just to have him make my event AMAZING!!
Wedding: 11/10/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
From the very beginning, we were incredibly impressed with Aaron and our experiences with him just kept getting better! During our initial consultation, he took us through different floral arrangements to get a better idea of what we liked/didn’t like- and then moved on to talk about other details of our wedding (dresses, venue, ideal atmosphere, etc). From all of this information, he pieced together the most beautiful décor we have ever seen. He really takes his time to make sure he matches your wedding vision- whatever that may be! He is patient, creative, detail-oriented, a perfectionist in all that he does, quick to respond to questions, and incredibly easy to work with- all the things you want when working with wedding vendors. We gave him creative freedom with our décor and we were completely blown away by what he came up with. It matched our personalities, our venue, and our wedding vision perfectly! All of our guests commented on how beautiful and unique his work was, and how much they loved it all! We also appreciated all of the personal touches that he added to make us feel important as clients (a mock-up to see samples, presenting the bridal bouquet himself, etc). He was always on time, professional, and we loved every single detail he put into our wedding. My husband said that Aaron’s décor was his favorite detail of our wedding- and I agree! We would absolutely recommend him to be part of your big day!
Wedding: 10/19/2013

Private User 8 Reviews
Aaron was the most amazing,creative out of the box florist I could of found!!!!! He delivered the most exquisite decorations.. He blew me AND my husband away!!! He is a keeper for any other event in my life!!!! LOVED IT!!!!!
Wedding: 10/11/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
OUTSTANDING!!!! I loved Aaron. He was amazing throughout the entire process. He has an amazing personality and his floral designs are even better. I gave Aaron a vision and he took it further than I could have imagined. I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for beautiful, stunning flowers and a fantastic person to work with. He also recommended a few other venders which i used and were also amazing. He made my wedding so beautiful I was speechless. A+++ service and design.
Wedding: 10/05/2013
4.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.0

James 5 Reviews
We didn't give him much to go on. We told him we trust him and to come up with our centerpiece. He did an amazing job! All of his flowers were better than we could imagine. However, he didn't get my wife's bouquet correct. It was supposed to have blue flowers in it, and it did not. She ended up taking some blue from the junior bridesmaids. Despite that we would still recommend him..
Wedding: 09/28/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Aaron is just unbelievable when it comes to flowers. He took my vision and went way beyond from what I wanted; I was blown away with his work. All the flowers were fresh and beautiful. He definitely brought quality, professionalism, and class. I was incredibly impressed with what he did for our centerpieces they were gorgeous and word-by-word what I wanted. The bouquet just brought me to tears how amazing and beautiful it looked. I completely would recommend him to anyone for any future events. Everybody at my wedding complement the centerpieces, our sweetheart table and all the bouquets. Aaron was always very prompt responding my questions and very sweet. Hands down the best florist in Central Florida! Love him!
Wedding: 07/27/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
After walking into Aaron's studio I new immediately this is who I wanted to use and he did not disappoint!! Even after I changed all my flowers closer to the date he was so supportive and accommodating. I had a little less stress because of him. When I walked into our wedding room I was so blown away by the way it looked! After the event it was painful to have to take it all down! It was so beautiful I didn't want to take it down. Thank you so much Aaron for all your work, our guests could not believe how beautiful everything was.
Wedding: 07/20/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We got married on June 29 at the Grand Bohemian Hotel. Aaron at Fiora Design was amazing to work with! I really can't say enough about him. He was extremely creative with the use of the space for the ceremony and ballroom. He was on time, is very organized and so easy to work with. Our guests are still talking about how incredible our florals were. When we first walked in to the ballrooms we were in total shock, the arrangements were beyond anything we could have imagined! Everything was so elegant, beautiful and done to perfection. All of the florals, ranging from the bridal party flowers, centerpieces and other arrangements were STUNNING and really just displayed Aaron's talent. He also includes a surprise free gift which is an arrangement for the sweetheart table. Our arrangement was a cascading centerpiece which mimicked a draping tablecloth. Needless to say we were completely blown away by this wonderful surprise! He responded quickly to e-mails and phone calls when we had questions or wanted to change something the week of the wedding. It is so important to feel confident and to trust your wedding vendors and that is something that never lacked during the time we worked with Aaron. FIORA IS THE BEST! I would highly recommend them to deliver the wedding of your dreams.
Wedding: 06/29/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Fiora made my Wedding absolutely amazing!! Words can't describe how incredible and beautiful all my decor was. From my Ceremony to my reception is a big WOW! It's been 2 weeks since my Wedding and everyone I know is asking me who my florist is! He did my Best friends Wedding and made hers absolutely beautiful as well. My fiance' was in awe when he saw everything. Truly blessed to have found the BEST florist ever and have the fairytale wedding I always wanted because of him! Very talented, has an eye and a vision for every Bride- I trust him 100% and he also set up all the decor for my Persian sofreh. Very consistent, listened to exactly what I wanted and perfected it. He went above and beyond with everything he touched! #1 Florist ever!! :)
Wedding: 06/22/2013

Mahnaz 1 Reviews
Aarhon and his team did an amazing job on my daughers Wedding at the Waldorf Astoria Orlando. He was very professional and exceeded our expectations for everything! My Husband and I were so pleased with everything- He made our daughters Wedding beautiful- The ceremony was amazing and so very detailed. The center pieces were so beautiful as well. He is truly talented and the quality of his work is incredible!!
Wedding: 06/22/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Aaron and Fiora Design Studio came highly recommended to us from a family member who was already working with him, so we almost knew instantly after meeting with him that he would be our top choice. What we loved about Aaron is that he took so much time to really listen to what we had in mind and liked and then used his creativity and experience to make everything come together beautifully. We gave him a somewhat challenging task because the look we liked and the venue we were putting it in had a very high potential of completely clashing but he found the perfect balance and gave us something even better than we could have asked for. He always had great suggestions and ideas and we trusted him so much that by the end of the process we were completely comfortable just letting him make judgement calls on some of the decisions (for example, we told him to just "run with" our sweetheart table - we hadn't seen or heard anything about it until the day of the wedding and it came out gorgeous!). He even had nice little touches like personally delivering my bouquet to the hotel room I was getting ready in to say hello before the wedding. Everyone, including other vendors, commented on how impressive the flowers and decor were. We were so thrilled with how beautiful our reception was and the romantic feel it gave and so much of that is due to Aaron and his team. I've already recommended Fiora Designs to multiple other brides and would definitely give my stamp of approval for anyone looking for an awesome florist :)
Wedding: 06/08/2013
4.9/5.0
  • Flexibility:  4.5

Frances 1 Reviews
Aaron made my wedding a dream come true. His professionalism and flexibility on design brought my floral arrangements to a different level. Everyone loved the center pieces!

Aaron
Wedding: 05/17/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Aaron did an amazing job on our flowers! They were even more gorgeous in person than we imagined that they would be. The best part of the whole process was how easy and fun Aaron was to work with.
Wedding: 05/04/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Aaron with Fiora Design Studio was incredible! His enthusiasm, honesty and creativity were just a few reasons why I chose him as the floral designer for our wedding. After meeting with several designers, I was exhausted, but leave it to Aaron to invigorate me with his ideas. When asked what I wanted my reception to look like I said: clean, simple and elegant. That is exactly what he created! There were thousands of flowers including my favorite - white hydrangeas!! I was speechless! He really takes the time to learn each bride's personality. It's pretty insane!

Oh, and the sweetheart table's centerpiece was unbelievable! Every single person at the wedding complimented the cascading flowers.

I SERIOUSLY recommend Fiora Design Studio to anyone planning their wedding. He truly brought my entire vision to life.

Thank you, Aaron!
Wedding: 04/27/2013
 407-242-3768
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire