Fiona's Cakes

Value
Flexibility
Kara
02/28/2015

The cake was delicious and beautiful! The whole staff was wonderful to work with!

Cynthia
02/21/2015

Delicious and beautiful cake!!! Everyone commented and enjoyed!!!

Recently Married

Fiona's Cakes made the cake for our wedding and we could not have enjoyed it more. Fiona designed exactly what we wanted at a great price and it tasted delicious! Fiona was easy to communicate with and I knew the day of the wedding that I would not have to worry about the cake at all. We had many compliments on the cake at the end of the night!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Just Amazing! She did a brilliant job, nothing was too hard, it went smoothly, she was flexible and was just perfect to work with.

The cake looks amazing and tasted sooooo gooood!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Fiona did a fantastic job with our wedding cake. From the introduction, to the little details, to the finished product. We were thrilled with our cake. And that's just the look. The cake tasted WONDERFUL. Fiona put her heart and soul into the cake.

We truly appreciated Fiona's professionalism and quality of work!

12/13/2014

Fiona was great to work with and the cake was not only beautiful but so delicious! We couldn't have wished for a better cake. Fiona was very responsive - even when I was wavering back and forth between a few designs. Everyone raved about hwt delicious the cake was and how elegantly it had been decorated. She really did a great job! We couldn't have been happier with our experience.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Fiona was great to work with and made helpful design and flavor suggestions. Our wedding cake turned out absolutely beautiful and everyone loved the flavors we chose (almond with almond brittle buttercream and chocolate with mocha buttercream). So happy we went to Fiona :)

Kristy
11/06/2014

So pleased with our wedding cake! I loved the presentation and everyone loved the taste. i wish we had ordered double so we could have had leftovers to eat every day.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Beautiful! Delicious! Fiona had lots of great suggestions and pictures for inspiration. Our guests loved having a choice of two different flavors with the different layers. Only problem was that we had cake leftover and had to eat it for breakfast the next few days - no wait, that's not a problem. That's a bonus!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

AMAZING wedding cake!!! Not only is this the best cake I've ever tasted, but Fiona also provided the exact vision of what I was looking for in a wedding cake!!! It was beautiful and all of my guests loved it! Highly recommend Fiona's cakes!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

It's easy to be overwhelmed when planning a wedding - I was not sure what I pictured for our wedding cake for our October 4th wedding at the Chesapeake Bay Beach Club, but Fiona created a masterpiece that my friends and family are still raving about! Meeting with Fiona made me confident that she was the perfect person to hire - she gave me photos to look at of cakes she had done in the past, and after reading so many wonderful reviews and meeting with her and witnessing her calming, accommodating nature, I knew I'd be honored to have one of her masterpieces showcased at our wedding. She created THE MOST beautiful, amazing and incredibly delicious cake for our big day! I had originally planned on taking a cheaper route and not having a full size wedding cake, but I'm so glad I changed my mind. I'd recommend Fiona to anyone! :D

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Fiona was wonderful to work with! She was patient with me during the tasting, and offered lots of great suggestions for design. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

My wedding cake and two sheet cakes that I added on were beyond amazing. My husband and I never considered the cake to be one of our priorities, but after our consultation with Fiona we knew we had chosen the right place. All three cakes - lemon cake with alternating raspberry and lemon flavors, chocolate cake with peanut butter icing, and amaretto cake with an amaretto icing - were beyond delicious. We gave Fiona our topper, a Princess Leia and Han Solo action figure to be put on top, and dark and light gray ribbon to place all around the three layers. I couldn't have imagined anything better. Fiona truly took everything we had asked for and made it better. I do not think I have ever had better tasting cake in my life. I would use Fiona again for any occasion and I truly recommend her for all weddings.

Mrs Schmidt
Recently Married

It is hard being an out-of-state Bride. Searching for vendors online and trusting everything on their websites....well I trusted Fiona and she made us an amazing cake! Fiona was extremely welcoming through emails and then when we finally met in person with her. She made the effort to explain to us that the cake is a reflection of the couple and that it was up to us on how it should be decorated-mind you i was with my parents at the time too, so lots of opinions. Fiona walked us through every step and, confirmed that she received payment each time we snail mailed her a check. She really goes above and beyond as a person and a vendor.

When I finally saw the cake in person, it was gorgeous. The ruffles on every other layer were perfect and matched my dress. We provided her two colors of ribbon for my husband's tiers and she decorated his beautifully. After a few hrs sitting out the cake was still moist. All the flavors of each layer were present in every bite. I would recommend Fiona to anyone. She hit it out of the park! We had every intention of taking our top tier home and saving it, but it was just too good. I never thought I'd ever have a tiramisu cake, but Fiona made it happen and it tasted like the real thing!!

Thank you Fiona, we'll be back next yr for an anniversary cake.

1 Review
Recently Married

Fiona's cakes are beyond amazing. I received her name from a family friend which ended up being a wonderful experience. Our wedding cake was beautiful and was a great focal point at our reception. Everyone raved about how moist and delicious the cake tasted. During cake tasting she had a great variety to choose from. She was organized and very easy to work with. I would highly recommend her cakes for any occasion.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Delicious and beautiful! What else could you ask for? Fiona was so helpful and answered all of our questions. She gave great advice and worked with us throughout everything. The cake display was gorgeous! Thank you so much!!!