Fiona's Cakes

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

Absolutely delicious! Fiona was great to work with and very responsive to questions. Multiple people commented on how great the cake tasted!

Kara
02/28/2015

The cake was delicious and beautiful! The whole staff was wonderful to work with!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Fiona's cakes are delicious! I was the happiest bride when I finally saw the beautiful 5 tier cake display exactly as I had envisioned it to be. Fiona did an outstanding job taking down all my thoughts and making changes up until weeks before the wedding to make sure it would be perfect. We had chocolate cake with vanilla frosting, red velvet cake and our favorite almond cake with almond brittle buttercream and a hint of amaretto all of which were delicious!

Cynthia
02/21/2015

Delicious and beautiful cake!!! Everyone commented and enjoyed!!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Our guests devoured Fiona's delicious cakes and raved about the beautiful presentation. Fiona's suggestions guided us through the selection process and made this part of our wedding planning easy and fun.

Recently Married

Fiona's Cakes made the cake for our wedding and we could not have enjoyed it more. Fiona designed exactly what we wanted at a great price and it tasted delicious! Fiona was easy to communicate with and I knew the day of the wedding that I would not have to worry about the cake at all. We had many compliments on the cake at the end of the night!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Just Amazing! She did a brilliant job, nothing was too hard, it went smoothly, she was flexible and was just perfect to work with.

The cake looks amazing and tasted sooooo gooood!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Fiona did a fantastic job with our wedding cake. From the introduction, to the little details, to the finished product. We were thrilled with our cake. And that's just the look. The cake tasted WONDERFUL. Fiona put her heart and soul into the cake.

We truly appreciated Fiona's professionalism and quality of work!

12/13/2014

Fiona was great to work with and the cake was not only beautiful but so delicious! We couldn't have wished for a better cake. Fiona was very responsive - even when I was wavering back and forth between a few designs. Everyone raved about hwt delicious the cake was and how elegantly it had been decorated. She really did a great job! We couldn't have been happier with our experience.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Fiona was great to work with and made helpful design and flavor suggestions. Our wedding cake turned out absolutely beautiful and everyone loved the flavors we chose (almond with almond brittle buttercream and chocolate with mocha buttercream). So happy we went to Fiona :)

Kristy
11/06/2014

So pleased with our wedding cake! I loved the presentation and everyone loved the taste. i wish we had ordered double so we could have had leftovers to eat every day.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Beautiful! Delicious! Fiona had lots of great suggestions and pictures for inspiration. Our guests loved having a choice of two different flavors with the different layers. Only problem was that we had cake leftover and had to eat it for breakfast the next few days - no wait, that's not a problem. That's a bonus!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

AMAZING wedding cake!!! Not only is this the best cake I've ever tasted, but Fiona also provided the exact vision of what I was looking for in a wedding cake!!! It was beautiful and all of my guests loved it! Highly recommend Fiona's cakes!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

It's easy to be overwhelmed when planning a wedding - I was not sure what I pictured for our wedding cake for our October 4th wedding at the Chesapeake Bay Beach Club, but Fiona created a masterpiece that my friends and family are still raving about! Meeting with Fiona made me confident that she was the perfect person to hire - she gave me photos to look at of cakes she had done in the past, and after reading so many wonderful reviews and meeting with her and witnessing her calming, accommodating nature, I knew I'd be honored to have one of her masterpieces showcased at our wedding. She created THE MOST beautiful, amazing and incredibly delicious cake for our big day! I had originally planned on taking a cheaper route and not having a full size wedding cake, but I'm so glad I changed my mind. I'd recommend Fiona to anyone! :D

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Fiona was wonderful to work with! She was patient with me during the tasting, and offered lots of great suggestions for design. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

My wedding cake and two sheet cakes that I added on were beyond amazing. My husband and I never considered the cake to be one of our priorities, but after our consultation with Fiona we knew we had chosen the right place. All three cakes - lemon cake with alternating raspberry and lemon flavors, chocolate cake with peanut butter icing, and amaretto cake with an amaretto icing - were beyond delicious. We gave Fiona our topper, a Princess Leia and Han Solo action figure to be put on top, and dark and light gray ribbon to place all around the three layers. I couldn't have imagined anything better. Fiona truly took everything we had asked for and made it better. I do not think I have ever had better tasting cake in my life. I would use Fiona again for any occasion and I truly recommend her for all weddings.