Fiona's Cakes

836 Ritchie Hwy
Bay 16
Severna Park, MD 21146 | map
Desserts: Cupcakes, Groom's Cake
Additional services: Consultations, On-site Delivery, On-site Setup, Pick...
Dietary options: Organic
Value:
Flexibility:
(4.9 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Delicious and beautiful cake!!! Everyone commented and enjoyed!!!

• Wedding: 02/21/2015
Cynthia
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Fiona's Cakes made the cake for our wedding and we could not have enjoyed it more. Fiona designed exactly what we wanted at a great price and it tasted delicious! Fiona was easy to communicate with and I knew the day of the wedding that I would not have to worry about the cake at all. We had many compliments on the cake at the end of the night!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Just Amazing! She did a brilliant job, nothing was too hard, it went smoothly, she was flexible and was just perfect to work with.

The cake looks amazing and tasted sooooo gooood!

• Wedding: 01/03/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Fiona did a fantastic job with our wedding cake. From the introduction, to the little details, to the finished product. We were thrilled with our cake. And that's just the look. The cake tasted WONDERFUL. Fiona put her heart and soul into the cake.

We truly appreciated Fiona's professionalism and quality of work!

• Wedding: 12/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Fiona was great to work with and the cake was not only beautiful but so delicious! We couldn't have wished for a better cake. Fiona was very responsive - even when I was wavering back and forth between a few designs. Everyone raved about hwt delicious the cake was and how elegantly it had been decorated. She really did a great job! We couldn't have been happier with our experience.

• Wedding: 12/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

So pleased with our wedding cake! I loved the presentation and everyone loved the taste. i wish we had ordered double so we could have had leftovers to eat every day.

• Wedding: 11/06/2014
Kristy
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Beautiful! Delicious! Fiona had lots of great suggestions and pictures for inspiration. Our guests loved having a choice of two different flavors with the different layers. Only problem was that we had cake leftover and had to eat it for breakfast the next few days - no wait, that's not a problem. That's a bonus!

• Wedding: 11/01/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

AMAZING wedding cake!!! Not only is this the best cake I've ever tasted, but Fiona also provided the exact vision of what I was looking for in a wedding cake!!! It was beautiful and all of my guests loved it! Highly recommend Fiona's cakes!

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

It's easy to be overwhelmed when planning a wedding - I was not sure what I pictured for our wedding cake for our October 4th wedding at the Chesapeake Bay Beach Club, but Fiona created a masterpiece that my friends and family are still raving about! Meeting with Fiona made me confident that she was the perfect person to hire - she gave me photos to look at of cakes she had done in the past, and after reading so many wonderful reviews and meeting with her and witnessing her calming, accommodating nature, I knew I'd be honored to have one of her masterpieces showcased at our wedding. She created THE MOST beautiful, amazing and incredibly delicious cake for our big day! I had originally planned on taking a cheaper route and not having a full size wedding cake, but I'm so glad I changed my mind. I'd recommend Fiona to anyone! :D

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My wedding cake and two sheet cakes that I added on were beyond amazing. My husband and I never considered the cake to be one of our priorities, but after our consultation with Fiona we knew we had chosen the right place. All three cakes - lemon cake with alternating raspberry and lemon flavors, chocolate cake with peanut butter icing, and amaretto cake with an amaretto icing - were beyond delicious. We gave Fiona our topper, a Princess Leia and Han Solo action figure to be put on top, and dark and light gray ribbon to place all around the three layers. I couldn't have imagined anything better. Fiona truly took everything we had asked for and made it better. I do not think I have ever had better tasting cake in my life. I would use Fiona again for any occasion and I truly recommend her for all weddings.

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

It is hard being an out-of-state Bride. Searching for vendors online and trusting everything on their websites....well I trusted Fiona and she made us an amazing cake! Fiona was extremely welcoming through emails and then when we finally met in person with her. She made the effort to explain to us that the cake is a reflection of the couple and that it was up to us on how it should be decorated-mind you i was with my parents at the time too, so lots of opinions. Fiona walked us through every step and, confirmed that she received payment each time we snail mailed her a check. She really goes above and beyond as a person and a vendor.

When I finally saw the cake in person, it was gorgeous. The ruffles on every other layer were perfect and matched my dress. We provided her two colors of ribbon for my husband's tiers and she decorated his beautifully. After a few hrs sitting out the cake was still moist. All the flavors of each layer were present in every bite. I would recommend Fiona to anyone. She hit it out of the park! We had every intention of taking our top tier home and saving it, but it was just too good. I never thought I'd ever have a tiramisu cake, but Fiona made it happen and it tasted like the real thing!!

Thank you Fiona, we'll be back next yr for an anniversary cake.

Mrs Schmidt
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Fiona's cakes are beyond amazing. I received her name from a family friend which ended up being a wonderful experience. Our wedding cake was beautiful and was a great focal point at our reception. Everyone raved about how moist and delicious the cake tasted. During cake tasting she had a great variety to choose from. She was organized and very easy to work with. I would highly recommend her cakes for any occasion.

1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Delicious and beautiful! What else could you ask for? Fiona was so helpful and answered all of our questions. She gave great advice and worked with us throughout everything. The cake display was gorgeous! Thank you so much!!!

• Wedding: 09/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had a wonderful experience with Fiona's Cakes for our wedding in September 2014. My husband and I really enjoyed the cake tasting appointment! Fiona met with us in the evening after work and spent ample time with us reviewing pictures and discussing ideas with us. I really did not have a clear vision as to what I wanted our cake to look like, but Fiona had an extensive portfolio with photo examples of different styles that helped us to narrow down an idea for our cake. The flavors that she had were wonderful! We chose a vanilla cake with layers of raspberry and almond brittle filling and buttercream icing. It was delicious and many of our guests commented on how much they enjoyed the cake. We also ordered a birthday cake for a family member with our selected flavors for the wedding cake over the summer before our wedding. It as a great way to make sure we liked the flavor combination that we chose and everyone really enjoyed the cake. I would definitely recommend Fiona's Cakes for your wedding cake. We had a great experience!

• Wedding: 09/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Fiona was a delight to work with! We met with Fiona for our initial consultation and booked her that same day. Since I already knew what look I wanted for the cake we were able to provide her with all of the details during the consultation. Fiona was very responsive to my questions leading up to our wedding day and she gave us exactly what we wanted in a wedding cake. Our guests loved the cake too! We had lots of wedding cake left over so I brought some in to work and my coworkers raved about the cake and it was a few days old (refrigerated of course)! Also, her prices are the best I have seen in the area. I strongly recommend Fiona's Cakes!

• Wedding: 09/06/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We first tried Fiona's cakes at a bridal show. They were absolutely fantastic, so we followed up with a tasting. We tasted about 8 different types of cake, and were were able to select two flavors for the wedding cake, with no extra cost. Our entire tasting party (bride, groom, bride's parents) were in complete agreement on the two we chose.The almond cake is unbelievable, and very different. And you can't beat chocolate! We didn't even visit any other vendors to taste cakes. The day of the wedding, the cake looked beautiful, and tasted fantastic. Very moist and the buttercream frosting was excellent. We received many compliments on it! Fiona is very easy to work with - I would absolutely recommend her. Also, her price was in line with or slightly below most of the other cake places we initially researched.

• Wedding: 08/23/2014
410-647-9732
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards