Fiona's Cakes

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

GORGEOUS AND DELICIOUS cake! That sums up Fiona's Cakes. It's people like her who make people like me fear fitting into their dresses. Thank God that we cut and ate cake after most of the photos were taken - by then, I could care less if a seam popped. Oh well! :-) But seriously, she was lovely the day we met her and all of that loveliness was baked right into that cake. My guests raved and raved over how delectable it was - and so pretty too! Thanks Fiona!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Fiona is a true artist - but even better her cakes taste as good as they look! It is always a disappointment when you see a gorgeous wedding cake and then get some and it is dry and flavorless - that is NOT what you get with Fiona. The cakes are moist, delicious and beautiful - and worth every penny!

Recently Married

Fiona made our wedding cake and it was both beautiful and delicious! She listened to what we wanted in the design and it turned our perfectly! As far as the flavors- we chose chocolate mocha and lemon raspberry flavors- both were amazingly moist and flavorful and guests raved about it! Working with her was easy and simple, she is quick to respond and is very professional. The cost was very fair as well, one of the few wedding expenses that we felt didn't go over budget! We loved working with her and would absolutely recommend her to a friend. Thank you Fiona for the amazing wedding cake!! It could not have turned out any better!

Recently Married

Our wedding cake was delicious and gorgeous! Fiona was great to work with, very easy to meet with and discuss options and ideas. She does not pressure you and her pricing is very reasonable and the cake is seriously DELICIOUS! We have received a ton of compliments on our wedding cake and would highly recommend Fiona's Cakes!

Recently Married

Our cake from Fiona's was amazing and beautiful! We had part almond cake with strawberry filling, and part red velvet cake. We received many complements from guests on the cake, and I'll be very sad when the leftovers are gone. I could not be more pleased with how the cake looked and tasted.

I live in Massachusetts and planned the wedding from out of town. I had a great experience working with Fiona from afar. She was always responsive, worked around my times in town to meet with me, and worked with me as I changed my mind on cake flavors.

I would highly recommend Fiona's.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Fiona is amazing! I met her at a Bridal Show in January and immediately knew I would use her because of how sweet she was and how delicious her cakes were!!! When we went to our tasting we were originally just going to get a medium sized naked cake from her and then order Smith Island cakes elsewhere to have variety. But after my fiance and I tried several of her flavors, we are doing one medium cake from her and several 6inch cakes! She is so accommodating and lovely!

06/13/2015

Our wedding cake was absolutely DIVINE! Fiona's was hands-down the best cake we tasted and the most beautiful. We had a simple vision, but she executed it flawlessly. Our guests raved about the cake flavors, almond and amaretto and chocolate, and the GF guests really enjoyed their GF vanilla cake as well! We could not have been more pleased with Fiona's!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

We loved Fiona's cakes! The cake was beautiful and turned out exactly how we envisioned it would. She was very helpful in helping us decide what we wanted. We got a lot of compliments on how delicious and refreshing the cake was. We chose the lemon cake with raspberry filling and the almond brittle cake. They were both delicious! We can't wait to eat it again on our one year anniversary!

Recently Married

We loved our wedding cake from Fiona's! It was amazing delicious and very affordable, I have already sent several wedding couples to her. We have already ordered more cakes from her for a post-wedding party we are hosting.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Fiona was just so lovely to work with and we had so much fun meeting with her and tasting the cakes! Fiona sat us down and spoke with us at first about what kind of cake we want, the size of our wedding, and decor on the cake. She was very accommodating and had many pictures and options for us to choose from!

My mom and I went to the cake tasting because my husband was unable to make it. After trying a bunch of amazing flavors of cakes, we decided we were left with 2 choices and were going to do 2 flavors of cake for our guests. I wanted my husband to have a say in it, but since he wasn't there, Fiona gave us samples to take home with us so he could try them. A doggie bag!

On the day of the wedding Fiona delivered the cake and it looked amazing. Exactly what we wanted! If you want a vendor who will give you exactly what you want (a beautiful delicious cake), at a great price, with a lovely smile and a great personality, go see Fiona!

Recently Married

Absolutely delicious! Fiona was great to work with and very responsive to questions. Multiple people commented on how great the cake tasted!

Kara
02/28/2015

The cake was delicious and beautiful! The whole staff was wonderful to work with!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Fiona's cakes are delicious! I was the happiest bride when I finally saw the beautiful 5 tier cake display exactly as I had envisioned it to be. Fiona did an outstanding job taking down all my thoughts and making changes up until weeks before the wedding to make sure it would be perfect. We had chocolate cake with vanilla frosting, red velvet cake and our favorite almond cake with almond brittle buttercream and a hint of amaretto all of which were delicious!

Cynthia
02/21/2015

Delicious and beautiful cake!!! Everyone commented and enjoyed!!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Our guests devoured Fiona's delicious cakes and raved about the beautiful presentation. Fiona's suggestions guided us through the selection process and made this part of our wedding planning easy and fun.

Recently Married

Fiona's Cakes made the cake for our wedding and we could not have enjoyed it more. Fiona designed exactly what we wanted at a great price and it tasted delicious! Fiona was easy to communicate with and I knew the day of the wedding that I would not have to worry about the cake at all. We had many compliments on the cake at the end of the night!