Fine Florals by Linda

(4.8 / 5.0)
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My wedding day flowers where even more beautiful then I imagined. I felt like they where something from a magazine feature. Linda was wonderful and easy to work with!

• Wedding: 09/14/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Linda did an amazing job on my flowers for my wedding. The vision that she described to me was exactly what I got when they were dropped off on the wedding day. My bridesmaids and guests raved about how beautiful the flowers were. I would recommend Linda's services to anyone.

• Wedding: 09/06/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding flowers were so beautiful! The bouquets and centerpieces were spectacular, and far surpassed the images I had in my mind! Linda did the most amazing job of taking my ideas, and making them a reality. I would recommend Linda in a heartbeat.

• Wedding: 09/01/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Linda did all of the flowers for our wedding and everything was gorgeous. My bouquet and the bridesmaids bouquets were exactly how I pictured. All of the centerpieces were beautiful and I was beyond happy with how everything turned out. Linda was so easy to work with, truly listened to all of my ideas and then made them 100 times better! Amazing!

Fine Florals by Linda responded with the following comments:

Thank you Casey! I have plastered your photos all over my facebook page!

• Wedding: 06/22/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had a great experience working with Linda. I found some pictures online of what I wanted my bouquet's to look like and she knew exactly what the flowers were right away. I was less specific about what I wanted the centerpieces to look like but she did a great job blending all of the wedding colors yet making everything not seem too "matchy-matchy". I had a lot of trouble perfectly matching one of my wedding colors (lapis purple from David's Bridal) and ended up having to use multiple shades of purple so I had some anxiety about how all the different shades would blend together, but she did a beautiful job of blending multiple purples into the centerpieces so everything worked wonderfully. I also made a few last minute changes and she was totally flexible. I loved all the flowers and how she arranged them, I'm totally happy with her work!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

One of my first priorities after I got back from my honeymoon was to give Fine Florals by Linda a HUGE shout out for the job they did on my wedding flowers. From day one, I had a very specific vision for how I wanted my flowers to look and feel. I wanted a very classic vintage look with a hint of rustic feel to them. I was dead set on having dusty miller (which wasn't exactly in season) instead of greenery in my bouquets and the more curly willow everywhere... the better. I must admit I wasnt the best at actually describing the vision I had in my head but Linda Montouri from Fine Flowers absolutely got it and brought it to life! From day one, she was nothing but a pleasure to work with--- she listened to the vision I had and brought her incredible expertise and artistic vision to make it better than I could've ever imagined! Let me also mention that my wedding was on the weekend after Hurricane Sandy passed through town. The storm hit the worst on the day all of the flowers were supposed to get in. Not only did Linda drive out of state that week to pick up the rest of the order, but banged out all the arrangements and bouquets in half the time she should've had--- and I had a large wedding party! Our guests were absolutely blown away by the table arrangements. It made our venue even more spectacular than it was on its own! The girls loved their bouquets and the first thing they said to me when they saw them was that Linda nailed my personality in those bouquets. So, in sum (in case you cant tell), I was over the moon with the job Linda and her team did on my flowers. I totally recommend her for any bride anywhere near the area! She will go above and beyond for you! Love to ya Linda! Peace out-- Al

• Wedding: 11/02/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding flowers were absolutely beautiful! Linda took my ideas and thoughts, and turned them into something a thousand times better than I could have hoped!

• Wedding: 10/07/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I truly can't say enough about how wonderful Linda & Fine Florals is! When I started planning my wedding and setting a budget, everyone told me that flowers always were the line item that would blow the budget. I was referred to Linda because while she's not an enormous florist, she makes bouquets and arrangements and conducts herself like one, but without the marked up, crazy costs. She fit EXACTLY within my budget and I was given every detail I could imagine, but more... her vision was actually greater than my own because of her knowledge and everything from the ceremony flowers to the bouquets to the centerpieces was magical to say the least. My eyes lit up like a christmas tree when I saw the final product. I would recommend Linda to any bride without hesitation. She truly is an affordable miracle worker.

Fine Florals by Linda responded with the following comments:

Thank you, Brooke. You were such a pleasure to work with!

• Wedding: 10/06/2012
Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Brooke
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Linda is absolutely wonderful to work with! I feel lucky to have had someone refer me to her.

She was honest and helpful, but most importantly every last flower she did for my wedding was stunning!!! She worked with my ideas that I was set on and also helped me come up with new ones.

I gave her a vision and it all looked exactly like I had planned!

Thank you, Courtney!

• Wedding: 09/15/2012
Courtney
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

After one consultation with Linda she took my vision for the florals and exceeded my expectations completely. I continually receive compliments on how beautiful the bouquets and table settings came out. She was professional and flexible, and the flowers were wonderfully executed. I'm so glad I chose her.

• Wedding: 06/30/2012
Jillian
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Fine Florals by Linda provided us with beautiful and very reasonably priced wedding and reception flowers. The arrangements were creative, and romantic with a touch of whimsy--just what we wanted. The flowers lasted two weeks after our event. We were very pleased with this vendor, and recommend them highly.

• Wedding: 05/12/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The flowers were gorgeous!! Linda was very personable and flexible! Her prices were also very reasonable and the quality was excellent!

• Wedding: 05/05/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Linda was a fantastic florist to work with. Not only was she incredibly creative, with a beautiful vision, she was professional, fun and punctual. The centerpieces and bouquets were exactly want I wanted and she took the time to understand my needs and requests.

• Wedding: 09/10/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding flowers were WAY BEYOND our expectations. It looks like we spent a fortune on them, but Linda's excellent quality, pricing and value, provided us with the most beautiful day of our life!

• Wedding: 09/09/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I contacted Linda about 8 weeks before our wedding date. Even though I wanted very few arrangements (bride's bouquet, MOH bouquet, and boutonnieres), she was more than willing to work with me to fulfill my requests. I showed her an image of my ideal bouquet, and she was able to recreate it to perfection. I was so pleased with the flowers at our wedding, they were better than I could have imagined. Everything arrived timely on the day of our event. She is very talented!

• Wedding: 07/09/2011
4.4/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 3.0
  • Flexibility: 4.5

We conducted a walk-through at the venue (a B&B with a beautiful natural setting), with Linda and our planner (who had recommended her) and they gave suggestions on what types of flowers to put where. Then I showed her pictures of some flowers I liked and we worked up a plan that fit my budget. Since she works out of her home, she has limited overhead costs and can keep her prices low.

My only suggestion would be that she develop a professional contract and invoice. Instead of attaching it as a document, she copy & pasted it from something into an email. However, when it got to my yahoo account, it was a messy and difficult to match which cost went with which line item. I had to copy it into Word and format it so that I could see what I was looking at. Overall, I would recommend her. It was a positive experience and she did a beautiful job with our budget.

• Wedding: 05/29/2011
410-808-0212
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards