Field Club of Omaha

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

I loved working with Caitlin & the reception staff from Field Club! They made sure my day was beautiful!

Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

AWESOME! Love this place so much!

Profile Picture
Julie
01/15/2014

The event coordinator is amazing and she's making this process very easy. She's quick with email responses and always makes sure to do anything she can to help me. Not to mention that the venue is gorgeous!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Excellent service, clean and beautiful. I will definitely tell friends and family about the Field Club of Omaha.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I have nothing but praise for Field Club and most especially Dawn. She helped me in so many ways and provided so much guidance and direction that I found her to be invaluable. She told me on day one that I didn't need to worry at all about my reception. I was skeptical at first but she speaks the truth! I did not have to worry at all because she handled everything. When I arrived to see the room decorated it took my breath away because of all the little details that she thought to do. It was gorgeous. Thank you to Dawn and the entire Field Club staff for making it the perfect day.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Great and nice place, the food was good.
There is no flexibility about liquors, you have to consume what they have, just keep on eye in the cost.