Favors and Flowers

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
2.9

The items were amazingly priced and they sent me samples to make sure I would like the product which was great. However when I went to place my order that came to about $350 for the items I was floored to see the total cost was close to $1000. The shipping was over $500 and I only need them shipped one state away. I have never had the cost of shipping be SOOOOO much more than the items themselves. I was pretty upset since I love the products but will not pay $1000 for $300 worth of items. :(

3.2

They have a lot of choices, but everything was not delivered at the same time (unpractical).

2.5

I just placed my order with them last night and found another website that sold the favor cheaper. I called the company first thing in the morning and they said that the product was already shipped out. I didn't get a notification or anything yet. She just said that it was already updated in their computer system. I asked if they did a price match and she replied that she doesn't know what their quality is. I called another company who has the same product and they were able to do a price match. All I got was too bad and she was not working with me. The order said that it would be shipped in two days so I didn't think it would be shipped out so quickly. I do have to say that their responsiveness to the order being processed and shipped was good, but unwilling to work with me on price adjustment or even just cancelling my order.

**9/23/14: I changed my overall rating for this vendor because of the email I received today that my items were going to be shipped today. That doesn't make sense for me if I called last Friday to inquire about my shipment and the representative told me that she was unable to do anything because it was already shipped out. I'm very upset and would not recommend this vendor. There are other vendors who have the same product and will provide you better service. I bought the clearly in love coasters also with http://www.photoframesplus.com/ and the representative was way more responsive and flexible because the order was also filled very quickly and I wanted to get price adjustment. The representative said that typically it takes 2 days to clear it and then put on the pallet and shipped out, but it was faster than expected. I appreciate her working with me on the price and it was still cheaper than Favors and Flowers. I do not recommend this vendor.

Recently Married

I am a last minute bride. Favors and Flowers helped me place my order and shipped out the order right away. I was amazed. They are very professional over the phone and shipped out my order. Speedy process, excellent customer service and great prices on their product what more can i ask for? I am glad i found this company.

1+ year ago

I bought a few things from this shop when I went for my stagette in NYC. The staff were very helpful and professional. They had lots of really neat stuff for my wedding and added that extra flare on my special day!

Wide selection and Reasonable Pricing
They have a wide variety of selection of items to help you with all the various things surrounding wedding. Decor, favors, packaging, ring pillows, programs, invitations, bridesmaids/groomsmen gifts, etc.

They even have other items for bachelorette parties, baby showers, wedding anniversaries, etc.

They also have them organized in themes to help you select the right items for your needs.
I suggest you browse around their website and see what neat things you can find for your needs.

4.7

I heard about this company through a friend of mine who ordered her birthday favors from here. The favors she order, which were personalized martini shakers and bottle stoppers were soooo cute, I decided to check them out. I ordered a ton of things, personalized matches, napkins, favor boxes all for my upcoming wedding and i am thrilled. I received them all with the 2 weeks time frame and I even got a 10% coupon in my shipment. Job well done Favors and Flowers. I will return for all my events.

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

Went to the showroom in the city and found everything I needed. They have a great selection, all kinds of cute trinkets and favors. The hard part was chosing! Ordering was easy and they have things in different price ranges. The salesgirl was very helpful and friendly. I picked up everything a week or so later and its was perfect!

Services Used: Flowers
Anonymous
1+ year ago
4.7

I am pleased with my overall experience with this company. They informed me that i need to expedite my shipping so I can receive my package ahead of time. I am having a destination wedding and every penny counts but of course I need to know where my money is going. I received my order 3 days before my departure. Crunch time is one. Having a reliable vendor is another.

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

One of the better favor stores around, the online web site however has more variety, but you can also pick it up at the store which is a plus!

2+ years ago
0.0

I will never recommend this company to any body! The customer service was awful! I ordered our wedding favors and they were suppose to arrive a week before my wedding. When they didn't show up I got worried and called. They said that the favors were lost in the mail. That was THREE days before my wedding. So they said they would get them here by Friday. Well my wedding came. Everything went well. I never asked anybody about the favors because I was a little busy having fun. The Monday after my wedding I get a call from my coordinator that my favors arrived. That was two days late. Then on Wednesday the 11th I got another call saying that another box arrived.

I really wish I would have researched this company before I ordered from them. If I would have I would not have gone with them.

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

Favorsandflowers candles tend to be undoubtedly the most effective candle lights available. The organization provides many different scents that capture distinctive fragrances. They are presented in many different sizes and are available in vehicle scents, diffusers, sprays, plug-ins, and also the regular burning candle forms. Additionally there is a number of add-ons which are combined with candlestick which can be found to enhance the actual candle. The candles are recognized to keep going longer compared to any other candle lights in the market and even though it’s on the more expensive side, you’re investing in the standard that’s guaranteed by Favorsandflowers candle. The candle jars have unique looks plus they embrace various holidays and seasons. It's really great...

MaxKitty
03/06/2012

I was a little skeptical about this product but was pleased to get exactly what they described. My son used his own money and was very happy with the deal he got. Don't pay retail prices. Buy this set.....
The title says it all. It was what I wanted and if I had to choose to buy this again, I would.

Jack
03/06/2012

I am admittedly a “crafty” person. When I was planning my wedding, there was no way I would have been able to do little details, like personalized wrapped mints, matchbox, and gift bags. Trust me, I tried… and after about 2 hours trying to get sizing right on the computer, and playing with labels, and scissors until my hands hurt… I realized that working with Lori was the right thing to do. Don’t fool yourself! Her prices are reasonable; What more could you ask for? You might think that no one will care about the exact color of pink for your little girl’s birthday… or that no one will want to get the perfect picture for those chocolate bars- but Lori will! She has many examples and templates from birthdays to weddings to baby showers, to help you design our favors.
With a wide selection of favors and other personalized products like chocolates, invitations, gift bags, labels and more, I would recommend this service to anyone. If you are like me, and have no time and no energy… or if you just want things done right…. call Lori! You’ll be happy you did- and so will your guests! In house expert.

Services Used: Favors & Gifts, Invitations

Life Saver! Good Customer Service I was a little bit scared to take a lift to Favors and Flowers showroom. But when I was there, I felt like a bride in a candy store. Nothing beats seeing the real thing. They have almost everything they have on their website and more. The girls were very helpful.

Services Used: Favors & Gifts, Invitations

Worst customer service ever. Rude reps on the phone. They don't know how to leave proper voicemails nor do they have the tact to speak to you over the phone. My business will never do business with them again. The product did not represent what I thought it would be. Cheap looking and poorly made.