Fancy Frocks Bridal.Prom.Tuxedo

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I had an AMAZING experience with Fancy Frocks! I went in with my mother just to look around one Wednesday. We didn't have an appointment and had no intention of actually trying on dresses without one but the ladies said because the store was slow that day, that they didn't mind letting me try a few on anyway! They were so sweet and professional. I especially appreciated that I could put the dress on alone and then they came in an gathered it for me, so I could be modest. I tried on 4 dresses but I came back to the first, it was the one! The ladies let me stay in it as long as I wanted, they did the whole sha-bang with me with the veil and flowers! I bought the dress! AND I was SO pleased with my experience there, that I'm bringing my bridesmaids back for their dresses as well! Thank you Fancy Frocks for making it a special day that I'll never forget! I'll see you soon!

Renny,
Thank you for your shining review. it was a joy working with you! While we do work by appointment only for bridal , occasionally a bride will stop by when there is no one on our schedule and we are more than happy to work her in. We are so glad the timing worked out! We can't wait to help you find your bridesmaids dresses. See you again soon!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Melissa at Fancy Frocks gave me a wonderful appointment with no prior scheduling. She pulled seven dresses for me to try on, and helped me figure out which style I wanted and used my feedback to help me find the perfect dress! As I live out of town, they made plans to hold all of my items until everything comes in to save me a trip. The dress I bought was well within my budget, even including the beautiful veil Melissa helped me find. They also helped me get the proper bra to wear underneath so that I can take the guesswork out of how the dress will fit. I would absolutely recommend Fancy Frocks, even if you need to drive a little to get there!

Fancy Frocks Bridal.Prom.Tuxedo responded with the following comments:

We are so glad that we could help you find your perfect dress! We know that you will look gorgeous in your gown on your big day!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Great selection of dresses! Very helpful and professional staff!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I have had the most amazing experience at Fancy Frocks from the moment I walked in the door for my first appointment. Stephanie was my bridal consultant and was extremely helpful, knowledgable and is excellent at her job. She ended up picking out my dress, one that I would have never even pulled off the racks! Paula, the owner, has helped me at every subsequent appointment and I trust her expertise and she was so friendly and personable! They have a great selection of dresses, accessories, and everything needed for the entire wedding party. This store has really made my wedding attire shopping experience so fun and easy! I have purchased my entire ensemble there and I would recommend them to every bride out there! If I could rate more then 5 stars I would !

Christen
08/30/2014

I have heard nothing but good things from Fancy Frocks in Murrells Inlet, South Carolina. I went to look at bridal gowns and ended up purchasing my dress there! Stephanie and Paula are super sweet.

Fancy Frocks Bridal.Prom.Tuxedo responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for letting us be a part of your big day! Please tag us in your wedding day pictures, we would love to see them!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I recently purchased my gown from Fancy Frocks and I could not have asked for a better experience. All of the staff were wonderful and very accommodating, especially my consultant, Paula. She was so patient with me, and truly went the extra mile to make sure I found the perfect gown. She also made my family feel at home and really took the time to get to know them as well. If you are curious about this place, just go ahead and schedule an appointment. You will be glad you did!

Fancy Frocks Bridal.Prom.Tuxedo responded with the following comments:

Tara, it was so wonderful working with you. I hope you will send or tag us in some pictures. Today is the big day! Enjoy!

1+ year ago

I am so glad I picked this place to get my beautiful wedding dress. My wedding dress was perfect my perfect day !

Fancy Frocks Bridal.Prom.Tuxedo responded with the following comments:

Your words are like music to our ears! Happy brides are what we strive for every day. Congratulations! So glad your dress and your day were perfect!

Keri
12/19/2013

Perfect in every way! Every staff member was amazing... Couldn't have asked for better service or people. Will continue to use for all my formal wear needs in the future.

Fancy Frocks Bridal.Prom.Tuxedo responded with the following comments:

Oh Keri! Thank you so much. It was so much fun working with you and your sweet family. I hope your day was as special as you are :)

Ashlyn
10/20/2013

Fancy Frocks is the best!! They have so much to choose from but everything is high quality and affordable! They are so helpful in the entire process! I love my dress!

Hi Ashlyn,

It means so much to us that you would take time from your busy schedule to leave us a review! We all enjoy working with you so much. You are going to be an absolutely beautiful bride!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I was extremely pleased overall with the helpfulness and amazing selection of gowns that embraced many different bridal styles and fits. Barbara helped me pick out my wedding dress and she was absolutely amazing and super kind. I had already experienced two negative bridal shopping experiences and it was so nice to have that bridal experience every bride and her mom could hope for. My mom got her MOB dress here and Paula was so accommodating and helpful. I also used Fancy Frocks for my flower girls dresses, and I needed two for both girls in very different sizes. It was extremely stressful finding dresses for both girls that were similar or almost the same and age appropriate for both girls. Fancy Frocks was extremely patient and made sure my dresses arrived on time even though we ordered last minute. I also had a small dilemma in one of the dresses having a different flower than the other and with it being last minute I was afraid it was not going to be able to be fixed, however they did pull through and get the same colored flower for my other FG. Thank you Fancy Frocks for making sure everything worked perfectly.

Fancy Frocks Bridal.Prom.Tuxedo responded with the following comments:

Alicia, we saw some of your photos and you and your wedding looked absolutely gorgeous! Thank you so much for this review. We truly enjoyed working with you, your sweet mother and flower girls. Congratulations to you and your new husband!

09/14/2013

The staff was always happy and smiling which really made my dress selection process exactly as I imagined it. We were treated with respect and the staff ensured they really had the time for me, and didn't try to get us in and out in a rush in order to help someone else. I think that's really what sets Fancy Frocks apart from other vendors.

Fancy Frocks was also flexible with me. Because I live out of town (and my family local), I chose to get my dress where I grew up. It was difficult for me to pick my dress up in the suggested time, and they made arrangements and allowed an extension of storing my dress and understood my situation.

I got my perfect dress at a great value because of the diligence and expertise I experienced here. I've heard of stressful dress shopping stories from friends and I'm grateful I did not have that issue, because I chose Fancy Frocks!

Fancy Frocks Bridal.Prom.Tuxedo responded with the following comments:

We are walking on sunshine after receiving your kind review! Our wonderful customers make us happy to come to work each day. Thank you for choosing Fancy Frocks, and for taking the time to review us.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Everyone at Fancy Frocks is amazing! Wonderful customer service, reasonable prices and a memorable experience. My dress was everything I ever dreamed it would be and so much more! Highly recommended!!!

Fancy Frocks Bridal.Prom.Tuxedo responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for recommending us and letting us be a part of your big day!

Lori
08/18/2013

The ladies at Fancy Frocks could not be more helpful. They made everything special for me on my wedding day.

Lori Mayers

Fancy Frocks Bridal.Prom.Tuxedo responded with the following comments:

Congratulations Lori! Thank you for choosing Fancy Frocks. We truly enjoyed helping you to prepare for your wedding day

Ashley
07/27/2013

Paula Farish, the manager, is extremely helpful and does an excellent job at making this a true "Say Yes to the Dress" experience. Fancy Frocks was recommended to me by my wedding planner and I couldn't be happier :)

Fancy Frocks Bridal.Prom.Tuxedo responded with the following comments:

Thank you, Ashley, for taking the time to write this sparkling review! It is a pleasure working with you and your lovely planner as well. You are sure to have a "dream come true" wedding :)

1+ year ago

I was helped originally by consultant Stephanie and she was absolutely fantastic!! Every time I went in the staff was very friendly and willing to help. I would recommend Fancy Frocks to anyone getting ready for a wedding! They have great choices and prices. Thanks Fancy Frocks for helping me find my dream dress!! :-)

Angel,

You are so welcome! It was truly my pleasure to be able to play a small part in your special day. Thank you for your kind review :)

Anonymous
2+ years ago

The day of my first appointment they were able to move my appointment time so I could come in earlier. The consultant was actually the one to pick my dress off the rack, she listened to everything I said and was awesome to work with!! They were able to schedule my fittings with the seamstress on days she is not typically there in order to work with my schedule! Overall these ladies are awesome and I wish I could buy another dress from them!

Fancy Frocks Bridal.Prom.Tuxedo responded with the following comments:

Wow! We are blushing :) It is so nice to be appreciated.