FamZing Photography & Video

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I cannot stress enough how amazing FamZing was to work with! They definitely exceeded our expectations, and are truly professionals in their field. They knew exactly what pictures/poses to take in our venue, they worked great with the lighting, and they even brought out their own flood lights when it got too dark. We had both Summer and Steven photograph our wedding and they're both extremely personable, very easy to work with. They were also super confident in what they were doing, so we always felt like we were in good hands. Also, even though the wedding was almost 2 weeks ago, we still have some family members and friends comment on how great the team was, saying they were never in the way, but they definitely were able to capture every little moment! And the pictures look fantastic!

Services Used: Photography, Videography

Nothing comes close to the service and work Summer, Stephen and their entire crew do. They made our entire day so special. The day was all about us and they were very efficient so we could have the most time with our guests as possible. No other photographer in the upstate can match the quality or value of FamZing photography! Thank you again!

Services Used: Photography, Videography

My fiancee and I knew from the first meeting with Summer and Stephen that their vibe was right in tune with what we wanted. They were very attentive, smart, creative, attentive and had great attention to detail. The price for the amount of time and pictures was a fantastic deal. They made the day fun for all of the wedding party. This is truly a professional duo that knows what the hell they are doing! I would recommend them to anyone I know.

Services Used: Photography

FamZing was great. The photographers were professional, got the shots they needed quickly and let us get back to the party! They also pitched in to move things when the rain started and we had to move everything indoors at the last minute. Great to work with and the pictures are fantastic!

Services Used: Photography

Stephen and Summer at FamZing did our engagement pictures, wedding photography, and videography. We considered several vendors for our photography/videography, but FamZing had the absolute best prices and quality that you just couldn't beat. All of our pictures turned out awesome. Stephen and Summer worked with us to get our engagement pictures taken before all of the leaves fell off the trees. We hired them, and were taking our photos less than a week later. They were very flexible. The video guys were great the day of our wedding. Alejandro got soaked from head to toe from the rain just to make our day special. Thank you to all those at FamZing. You won't be disappointed choosing them for your wedding!

Private User
Recently Married

Famzing did AMAZING with our engagement photos, bridal portraits, and wedding pictures! They truly captured every detail of our wedding and the pictures are phenomenal. They are so easy to communicate with and they make you feel comfortable while taking pictures, and make sure that you look your best. We would recommend Famzing to anyone looking for wedding photographers. We truly feel that they are the best deal and the best photographers in the Greenville and surrounding areas!

Services Used: Photography

FamZing did such an amazing job capturing our wedding day and we couldn't be happier with the quality of all our photos! Summer and Stephen are so great to work with and we knew from the first day we met them we wanted them as our photographers! They are funny, professional, and have such great ideas that truly made our wedding photos something we will cherish forever. They also do a great job working with you as far as any personal needs you may have (I have a lazy eye and they took the time to ensure my eye was focused in every picture). I would highly recommend them to any couple looking for a photographer who will capture all the memories of their special day with unique, beautiful photos!

Rebecca
05/31/2015

Famzing did an awesome job at my wedding. No matter how nervous I was they did everything to make me feel comfortable and had fun with it! Very personable down to earth people. Would definitely recommend to everyone. They captured that day perfectly!

Services Used: Photography

Summer and Stephen are amazing! They are fun, light but so professional at the same time! They made my perfect day last forever with their incredible pictures! I had a blast working with them and greatly appreciated their creativity! Would recommend them 100 times over! Our engagement photos were also AMAZING!!!

Services Used: Photography

FamZing is AmaZING!! Very professional, Very Fast, Great Pricing, and Beautiful Quality!! Their team goes the extra mile to achieve the perfect shots. We had the pleasure of working with Stephen and Summer but my best friend used Kimberly and she was also amazing. I would trust any of their team! FamZing did our Engagement, Bridals, and Wedding photography and they all came out better than we could have ever imagined. We have gotten the most compliments and were even picked to have one of our engagement photos headline a special Davids Bridal was having on their website. We Loved Them and Highly Recommend them to everyone!!

Services Used: Photography

Absolutely amazing! From the first meeting til the wedding they helped put me at ease about everything! I would recommend Famzing to anybody! They are absolutely the best photography/videography around!!!!!

Private User
05/02/2015

Famzing captured my Wedding at the Embassy Suites in Greenville, SC and I can truly say by far they have to offer the BEST Photography service in Greenville. The professionalism, organization and warmth from their staff allowed me and my husband the ability to relax on our special day. They provided an awesome Timeline to help the wedding party stay on schedule and also captured so many beatiful behind the scence moments I didn't even notice on my weddding day. I will recommend their service to anyone looking for an amazing experience on their wedding day.

Great Job and we LOVE LOVE LOVE our pictures!!!!!
Carla and Roderick Turner

Services Used: Photography

I don't think there are enough words to express our gratitude to this team. If you are looking for a photographer or videographer: STOP. Hire Famzing. Our initial meeting of Summer and Stephen solidified their passion and true understanding of how to capture our day. They and their team are phenomenal! They kept my nerves calm, strategized the entire day and time line and rolled with any and every unexpected event that will I evidently happen on your wedding day. They are professional, knowledgable yet down to earth and silly all wrapped in one! We did video and photography and I am so happy we did both! My husband and I wondered how this review would even do the team justice. Make it simple: Go with them! You will not regret it and you will have gorgeous memories to last a lifetime!

Services Used: Photography, Videography

Best photographers! Great attitude and great personalities! Stephen, Kelly and Alex knew how to really get us to relax and be ourselves, and how to make the most out of our ceremony evening. They gave great instructions on what we needed to do so they could get the shots they needed (or knew we would love!) and when we got a little behind with hair and makeup they shifted their schedule so we got all the shots we wanted with the Bridesmaids. Love these guys! Five plus stars!

Services Used: Photography

Famzing was the best choice we made throughout the wedding. I couldn't have asked for a better group of funny, creative, easy going individuals. From start to finish, they made everything so easy, fun and definitely hilarious. Stephen and the guys were great to work with, the pictures came back so quickly and I can't wait to see the video! I wish I could give more than 5 stars! Thank you for everything Summer and Stephen! You guys are quite the dynamic duo!

Services Used: Photography, Videography

I just can't say enough about FamZing! We chose them for my daughter's wedding on 6/28/14. Without any hesitation, I knew I would choose FamZing for our wedding on 3/21/15. They are simply amazing!! As I have viewed my pictures from our wedding day, I have laughed and cried all over again. The pictures allow you to relive those hours and never forget the most incredible time of your life! FamZing is professional, yet fun all while capturing every moment of your special day. I HIGHLY recommend FamZing Photography & Video! Tammy Mondor