FamZing Photography & Video

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

There is not enough words to describe how wonderful Famzing is!!! They have great personalities and make the experience wonderful!! We absolutely LOVE these guys!!! Thank you so much for making our special day so perfect!!!

Services Used: Photography

FamZing is AMAZING. That's to say the least. Summer and Stephen did my Bridals and our wedding on 11/22 and I couldn't have asked for better photographers. Stephen kept me laughing the entire time during bridals while Summer did some great shots. I was a nervous wreck for the wedding and Summer kept me calm and whole time while I was getting ready and they told me exactly what would be going on and when. Also, they don't invade your wedding! I didn't even realize they were there during the ceremony, and the shots were still beautiful! I would recommend them to anyone, they are extremely talented and their work speaks for itself.

Services Used: Photography

I was extremely pleased with the photography services! All of the photographers stayed busy, but were unobtrusive. They were on it all night. They had great personalities and were fun to work with! And the pictures are amazing!!! I can't say enough good things!
The photobooth was also a great little plus! All of the guests had a blast with all of the props.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

No regrets here. Stephen did an amaZing job. I love each and every photo taken. They understood exactly what we were looking for and captured it in each shot. Exceeded my expectations. Wouldn't recommend anyone but FamZing! Thanks Stephen#

1 Review
Recently Married

Stephen and Summer are an amazing Husband and Wife team!!! One thing I wanted to take away from my wedding was good pictures. The quality was perfect, and they went out of their way to get every photo I wanted!! FamZing is the best photographers in the upstate!! Thank you FamZing for capturing the life, love, and joy of our special day!

Services Used: Photography, Videography

The pictures are breathtaking, the service will exceed all of your expectations, and the video will make you cry tears of joy. These are true statements, and I can not say enough wonderful things about the entire Famzing team. They captured the magic, emotion and little details of our wedding day that might have been lost otherwise. My husband and I are so pleased with our entire experience and highly recommend them and all of their services.

10/11/2014

The photos are amazing! Kimberly is a fantastic photographer and was one of the main reasons our wedding went as well as it did. We even found out later that she was the one who cut the cake for the guests because she saw the restaurant wasn't doing a very good job. She was extremely professional and a joy to work with. I highly recommend Famzing for anyone having a wedding.

Services Used: Photography

AWESOME TEAM. Our guest kept saying how FamZing was everywhere but not invasive at the same team. I'm so happy with how our pictures came out and I can't wait to see our video.

Services Used: Photography, Videography

Summer, Stephen, and their team were awesome!! They were so kind, friendly, and professional! Our pictures turned out better then I could have ever imagined! They photographed our wedding day in such a beautiful way! I love that they captured details and events that I would have completely missed had they not been there! They were amaZing!!

Services Used: Photography, Videography

FamZing took my daughter's bridal and wedding pictures. They caught every moment and looking at them is just like being at the wedding again. I have never seen anyone work harder for so many hours. When the wedding is over all you have left are the pictures. Every detail is in the pictures by FamZing. Thank you for capturing every look of love and all the laughter that makes my heart smile every time I look at them
Keitha Vicars

Services Used: Photography

Highly recommend Famzing! Kimberly was amazing and very personable with us and our guest, which is exactly what we wanted in a photographer. From day one, when we met the famzing family we knew instantly they we're the perfect fit for our special day.

Services Used: Photography

Couldn't ask for a better photographer! Kelly and Summer thank you so much for all of your help and guidance

Services Used: Photography

We loved our engagement, bridal and wedding photos so much! The team was fun which made the sessions fun! Our engagement video was awesome, we can't wait to watch our wedding one!

Services Used: Photography, Videography

I met with Stephen & Summer of FamZing last year, we talked about how they run the day of the wedding to capture the best from the whole wedding party and what i wanted & they showed me collections of their work. I wasn't sure about doing "first Look" photos, Summer & Stephen stressed the importance of taking them so you aren't feeling rushed while your guests are waiting at the reception & also so you could get to enjoy your party more. I am so glad we did the first look photos, those are some of the best shots of the whole day!! They really didn't need to sell me on themselves, i was sold on their amazing pictures but as a bonus they were awesome people!!
Summer stopped by our rehearsal the night before the wedding and we looked at the venue together and discussed options. i thought it was so great of her to go out of her way to come that night! Summer & Mattie were the lovely team that shot our wedding, they are both wonderful, super friendly & outgoing. I had many guests say how nice they were, they really got involved and made everyone feel like they were old friends. I just received the link to my pictures on their website 2 days ago & yesterday i received the disc of photos....let me tell you, i have been entranced and can't stop looking at them. There are almost a thousand photos and i love all of them. i can't pick a favorite! The FamZing team was super easy to work with and their photos are AMAZING, i couldn't be happier!!

1 Review
Recently Married

Summer and Stephen provided the photography for my bridal portraits and our recent wedding. They were always extremely professional in every interaction and their pricing was much better than many other vendors we looked at for the services provided. The quality and detail in their pictures was beautiful and we are so happy with all of our pictures. They are a great team and work so well with their clients to provide a very professional yet friendly and calming experience for the bride and groom. They went above and beyond in providing any services needed to make our day flow well. We really enjoyed meeting and working with them and would highly recommend them to anyone. Also, their sparkler "Love" shots are amazing and so creative and set them apart from other vendors!

Services Used: Photography

FamZing Photography just completed a beautiful video from my engagement photo session. They did an amazing job including pictures and short video clips that told the story of how Leah and I met and also how we got engaged. They also used our favorite song as background music. After posting this video on Facebook for our friends to view, we had an overwhelming response from people who were touched by our story. I have to give FamZing the credit for making our love story come to life. Now, our guest are even more excited to attend our wedding in September. And I am even more excited that we have hired FamZing to capture our special day. Thank you, FamZing!