FamZing Photography & Video

Value
Flexibility
OneBigHashTag
Recently Married

Famzing was the best choice we made throughout the wedding. I couldn't have asked for a better group of funny, creative, easy going individuals. From start to finish, they made everything so easy, fun and definitely hilarious. Stephen and the guys were great to work with, the pictures came back so quickly and I can't wait to see the video! I wish I could give more than 5 stars! Thank you for everything Summer and Stephen! You guys are quite the dynamic duo!

Services Used: Photography, Videography

I just can't say enough about FamZing! We chose them for my daughter's wedding on 6/28/14. Without any hesitation, I knew I would choose FamZing for our wedding on 3/21/15. They are simply amazing!! As I have viewed my pictures from our wedding day, I have laughed and cried all over again. The pictures allow you to relive those hours and never forget the most incredible time of your life! FamZing is professional, yet fun all while capturing every moment of your special day. I HIGHLY recommend FamZing Photography & Video! Tammy Mondor

Services Used: Photography

Words can't express how incredibly thankful I am for FamZing! When you sign a contract with them, you are signing for more than just incredible photography and videography. They go above and beyond to ensure that you are happy, confident, and focused on what really matters on your big day - which is you getting married. They provide you with this peace of mind that can only be provided by true professionals who are great and confident in what they do. Having tons of pictures taken of you can feel really awkward at times, but not once did I feel this way with Summer, Stephen, and their team. They truly make you feel special, and this is because they are incredibly special as well. Choosing FamZing to capture your special day will be the best decision you could ever make in regards to photography! They are worth every penny, and so much more!

Services Used: Photography, Videography

Such great photography! Personalities to make anyone feel comfortable taking pictures! Highly recommended by my family!

Services Used: Photography

Summer is a wonderful photographer! She and Alejandro did such an awesome job capturing Andy's and my special day. We could not have asked for better service. The photo booth was a hit with everyone at the wedding.

Services Used: Photography

My husband and I absolutely LOVED FamZing photography! We highly recommend them for any event- especially weddings. They were organized, professional, and so much fun! Our pictures turned out better than we had imagined.

Services Used: Photography

Best decision I made! Simply put, Summer and Stephen are the best in the business! You would be making a huge mistake if you do not choose them and the amazing staff at FamZing! My wedding pictures and video is the best thing I was able to take away from the big day! I cannot say enough good things about my experience. The crew was very adaptable to any and all of my request. They also were very professional in handling unique family situations. The value is the best, in fact the very few companies I would consider to be of the same caliber were about double! Take advice from me (I was in your shoes not that long ago) DO NOT go with those people who say they are "professionals" when really they are just people with a decent camera. This is not a day you want to look back on and think of missed opportunities. Go with the best of the best and that would be FamZing!

Services Used: Photography, Unique Services (Other), Videography

There is not enough words to describe how wonderful Famzing is!!! They have great personalities and make the experience wonderful!! We absolutely LOVE these guys!!! Thank you so much for making our special day so perfect!!!

Services Used: Photography

FamZing is AMAZING. That's to say the least. Summer and Stephen did my Bridals and our wedding on 11/22 and I couldn't have asked for better photographers. Stephen kept me laughing the entire time during bridals while Summer did some great shots. I was a nervous wreck for the wedding and Summer kept me calm and whole time while I was getting ready and they told me exactly what would be going on and when. Also, they don't invade your wedding! I didn't even realize they were there during the ceremony, and the shots were still beautiful! I would recommend them to anyone, they are extremely talented and their work speaks for itself.

Services Used: Photography

I was extremely pleased with the photography services! All of the photographers stayed busy, but were unobtrusive. They were on it all night. They had great personalities and were fun to work with! And the pictures are amazing!!! I can't say enough good things! The photobooth was also a great little plus! All of the guests had a blast with all of the props.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

No regrets here. Stephen did an amaZing job. I love each and every photo taken. They understood exactly what we were looking for and captured it in each shot. Exceeded my expectations. Wouldn't recommend anyone but FamZing! Thanks Stephen#

Private User
1 Review
Recently Married

Stephen and Summer are an amazing Husband and Wife team!!! One thing I wanted to take away from my wedding was good pictures. The quality was perfect, and they went out of their way to get every photo I wanted!! FamZing is the best photographers in the upstate!! Thank you FamZing for capturing the life, love, and joy of our special day!

Services Used: Photography, Videography

The pictures are breathtaking, the service will exceed all of your expectations, and the video will make you cry tears of joy. These are true statements, and I can not say enough wonderful things about the entire Famzing team. They captured the magic, emotion and little details of our wedding day that might have been lost otherwise. My husband and I are so pleased with our entire experience and highly recommend them and all of their services.

Private User
10/11/2014

The photos are amazing! Kimberly is a fantastic photographer and was one of the main reasons our wedding went as well as it did. We even found out later that she was the one who cut the cake for the guests because she saw the restaurant wasn't doing a very good job. She was extremely professional and a joy to work with. I highly recommend Famzing for anyone having a wedding.

Services Used: Photography

AWESOME TEAM. Our guest kept saying how FamZing was everywhere but not invasive at the same team. I'm so happy with how our pictures came out and I can't wait to see our video.

Services Used: Photography, Videography

Summer, Stephen, and their team were awesome!! They were so kind, friendly, and professional! Our pictures turned out better then I could have ever imagined! They photographed our wedding day in such a beautiful way! I love that they captured details and events that I would have completely missed had they not been there! They were amaZing!!