FamZing Photography & Video

Value
Flexibility
Private User
05/02/2015

Famzing captured my Wedding at the Embassy Suites in Greenville, SC and I can truly say by far they have to offer the BEST Photography service in Greenville. The professionalism, organization and warmth from their staff allowed me and my husband the ability to relax on our special day. They provided an awesome Timeline to help the wedding party stay on schedule and also captured so many beatiful behind the scence moments I didn't even notice on my weddding day. I will recommend their service to anyone looking for an amazing experience on their wedding day.

Great Job and we LOVE LOVE LOVE our pictures!!!!!
Carla and Roderick Turner

Services Used: Photography

I don't think there are enough words to express our gratitude to this team. If you are looking for a photographer or videographer: STOP. Hire Famzing. Our initial meeting of Summer and Stephen solidified their passion and true understanding of how to capture our day. They and their team are phenomenal! They kept my nerves calm, strategized the entire day and time line and rolled with any and every unexpected event that will I evidently happen on your wedding day. They are professional, knowledgable yet down to earth and silly all wrapped in one! We did video and photography and I am so happy we did both! My husband and I wondered how this review would even do the team justice. Make it simple: Go with them! You will not regret it and you will have gorgeous memories to last a lifetime!

Services Used: Photography, Videography

Best photographers! Great attitude and great personalities! Stephen, Kelly and Alex knew how to really get us to relax and be ourselves, and how to make the most out of our ceremony evening. They gave great instructions on what we needed to do so they could get the shots they needed (or knew we would love!) and when we got a little behind with hair and makeup they shifted their schedule so we got all the shots we wanted with the Bridesmaids. Love these guys! Five plus stars!

OneBigHashTag
Recently Married

Famzing was the best choice we made throughout the wedding. I couldn't have asked for a better group of funny, creative, easy going individuals. From start to finish, they made everything so easy, fun and definitely hilarious. Stephen and the guys were great to work with, the pictures came back so quickly and I can't wait to see the video! I wish I could give more than 5 stars! Thank you for everything Summer and Stephen! You guys are quite the dynamic duo!

Services Used: Photography, Videography

I just can't say enough about FamZing! We chose them for my daughter's wedding on 6/28/14. Without any hesitation, I knew I would choose FamZing for our wedding on 3/21/15. They are simply amazing!! As I have viewed my pictures from our wedding day, I have laughed and cried all over again. The pictures allow you to relive those hours and never forget the most incredible time of your life! FamZing is professional, yet fun all while capturing every moment of your special day. I HIGHLY recommend FamZing Photography & Video! Tammy Mondor

Services Used: Photography

FamZing can make your day any way you want it. For our wedding we pictured a fairy tale wedding and this is exactly what FamZing gave us. From our engagement shoot to our wedding day they did everything they could to make us feel like Royals. Summer and Stephen (the owners) will make every Bride feel like a princess...including taking your Bridal portraits when it is below freezing and there is still snow on the ground. They truly put you first and want to make sure you are relaxed during the shoot and happy with the results. We are so happy with how our pictures and video turned out--We couldn't have asked for a better team. Thank you for helping start our Happily Ever After!

Services Used: Photography, Videography

Words can't express how incredibly thankful I am for FamZing! When you sign a contract with them, you are signing for more than just incredible photography and videography. They go above and beyond to ensure that you are happy, confident, and focused on what really matters on your big day - which is you getting married. They provide you with this peace of mind that can only be provided by true professionals who are great and confident in what they do. Having tons of pictures taken of you can feel really awkward at times, but not once did I feel this way with Summer, Stephen, and their team. They truly make you feel special, and this is because they are incredibly special as well. Choosing FamZing to capture your special day will be the best decision you could ever make in regards to photography! They are worth every penny, and so much more!

Services Used: Photography, Videography

Such great photography! Personalities to make anyone feel comfortable taking pictures! Highly recommended by my family!

Services Used: Photography

Summer is a wonderful photographer! She and Alejandro did such an awesome job capturing Andy's and my special day. We could not have asked for better service. The photo booth was a hit with everyone at the wedding.

Services Used: Photography

My husband and I absolutely LOVED FamZing photography! We highly recommend them for any event- especially weddings. They were organized, professional, and so much fun! Our pictures turned out better than we had imagined.

Services Used: Photography

Best decision I made! Simply put, Summer and Stephen are the best in the business! You would be making a huge mistake if you do not choose them and the amazing staff at FamZing! My wedding pictures and video is the best thing I was able to take away from the big day! I cannot say enough good things about my experience. The crew was very adaptable to any and all of my request. They also were very professional in handling unique family situations. The value is the best, in fact the very few companies I would consider to be of the same caliber were about double! Take advice from me (I was in your shoes not that long ago) DO NOT go with those people who say they are "professionals" when really they are just people with a decent camera. This is not a day you want to look back on and think of missed opportunities. Go with the best of the best and that would be FamZing!

Services Used: Photography, Unique Services (Other), Videography

There is not enough words to describe how wonderful Famzing is!!! They have great personalities and make the experience wonderful!! We absolutely LOVE these guys!!! Thank you so much for making our special day so perfect!!!

Services Used: Photography

FamZing is AMAZING. That's to say the least. Summer and Stephen did my Bridals and our wedding on 11/22 and I couldn't have asked for better photographers. Stephen kept me laughing the entire time during bridals while Summer did some great shots. I was a nervous wreck for the wedding and Summer kept me calm and whole time while I was getting ready and they told me exactly what would be going on and when. Also, they don't invade your wedding! I didn't even realize they were there during the ceremony, and the shots were still beautiful! I would recommend them to anyone, they are extremely talented and their work speaks for itself.

Services Used: Photography

I was extremely pleased with the photography services! All of the photographers stayed busy, but were unobtrusive. They were on it all night. They had great personalities and were fun to work with! And the pictures are amazing!!! I can't say enough good things!
The photobooth was also a great little plus! All of the guests had a blast with all of the props.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

No regrets here. Stephen did an amaZing job. I love each and every photo taken. They understood exactly what we were looking for and captured it in each shot. Exceeded my expectations. Wouldn't recommend anyone but FamZing! Thanks Stephen#

Private User
1 Review
Recently Married

Stephen and Summer are an amazing Husband and Wife team!!! One thing I wanted to take away from my wedding was good pictures. The quality was perfect, and they went out of their way to get every photo I wanted!! FamZing is the best photographers in the upstate!! Thank you FamZing for capturing the life, love, and joy of our special day!