FamZing Photography & Video

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

FamZing was great. The photographers were professional, got the shots they needed quickly and let us get back to the party! They also pitched in to move things when the rain started and we had to move everything indoors at the last minute. Great to work with and the pictures are fantastic!

Services Used: Photography

Famzing did AMAZING with our engagement photos, bridal portraits, and wedding pictures! They truly captured every detail of our wedding and the pictures are phenomenal. They are so easy to communicate with and they make you feel comfortable while taking pictures, and make sure that you look your best. We would recommend Famzing to anyone looking for wedding photographers. We truly feel that they are the best deal and the best photographers in the Greenville and surrounding areas!

Services Used: Photography

FamZing did such an amazing job capturing our wedding day and we couldn't be happier with the quality of all our photos! Summer and Stephen are so great to work with and we knew from the first day we met them we wanted them as our photographers! They are funny, professional, and have such great ideas that truly made our wedding photos something we will cherish forever. They also do a great job working with you as far as any personal needs you may have (I have a lazy eye and they took the time to ensure my eye was focused in every picture). I would highly recommend them to any couple looking for a photographer who will capture all the memories of their special day with unique, beautiful photos!

Profile Picture
Rebecca
05/31/2015

Famzing did an awesome job at my wedding. No matter how nervous I was they did everything to make me feel comfortable and had fun with it! Very personable down to earth people. Would definitely recommend to everyone. They captured that day perfectly!

Services Used: Photography

Summer and Stephen are amazing! They are fun, light but so professional at the same time! They made my perfect day last forever with their incredible pictures! I had a blast working with them and greatly appreciated their creativity! Would recommend them 100 times over! Our engagement photos were also AMAZING!!!

Services Used: Photography

FamZing is AmaZING!! Very professional, Very Fast, Great Pricing, and Beautiful Quality!! Their team goes the extra mile to achieve the perfect shots. We had the pleasure of working with Stephen and Summer but my best friend used Kimberly and she was also amazing. I would trust any of their team! FamZing did our Engagement, Bridals, and Wedding photography and they all came out better than we could have ever imagined. We have gotten the most compliments and were even picked to have one of our engagement photos headline a special Davids Bridal was having on their website. We Loved Them and Highly Recommend them to everyone!!

Services Used: Photography

Absolutely amazing! From the first meeting til the wedding they helped put me at ease about everything! I would recommend Famzing to anybody! They are absolutely the best photography/videography around!!!!!

Profile Picture
Private User
05/02/2015

Famzing captured my Wedding at the Embassy Suites in Greenville, SC and I can truly say by far they have to offer the BEST Photography service in Greenville. The professionalism, organization and warmth from their staff allowed me and my husband the ability to relax on our special day. They provided an awesome Timeline to help the wedding party stay on schedule and also captured so many beatiful behind the scence moments I didn't even notice on my weddding day. I will recommend their service to anyone looking for an amazing experience on their wedding day.

Great Job and we LOVE LOVE LOVE our pictures!!!!!
Carla and Roderick Turner

Services Used: Photography

I don't think there are enough words to express our gratitude to this team. If you are looking for a photographer or videographer: STOP. Hire Famzing. Our initial meeting of Summer and Stephen solidified their passion and true understanding of how to capture our day. They and their team are phenomenal! They kept my nerves calm, strategized the entire day and time line and rolled with any and every unexpected event that will I evidently happen on your wedding day. They are professional, knowledgable yet down to earth and silly all wrapped in one! We did video and photography and I am so happy we did both! My husband and I wondered how this review would even do the team justice. Make it simple: Go with them! You will not regret it and you will have gorgeous memories to last a lifetime!

Services Used: Photography, Videography

Best photographers! Great attitude and great personalities! Stephen, Kelly and Alex knew how to really get us to relax and be ourselves, and how to make the most out of our ceremony evening. They gave great instructions on what we needed to do so they could get the shots they needed (or knew we would love!) and when we got a little behind with hair and makeup they shifted their schedule so we got all the shots we wanted with the Bridesmaids. Love these guys! Five plus stars!

Services Used: Photography

Famzing was the best choice we made throughout the wedding. I couldn't have asked for a better group of funny, creative, easy going individuals. From start to finish, they made everything so easy, fun and definitely hilarious. Stephen and the guys were great to work with, the pictures came back so quickly and I can't wait to see the video! I wish I could give more than 5 stars! Thank you for everything Summer and Stephen! You guys are quite the dynamic duo!

Services Used: Photography, Videography

I just can't say enough about FamZing! We chose them for my daughter's wedding on 6/28/14. Without any hesitation, I knew I would choose FamZing for our wedding on 3/21/15. They are simply amazing!! As I have viewed my pictures from our wedding day, I have laughed and cried all over again. The pictures allow you to relive those hours and never forget the most incredible time of your life! FamZing is professional, yet fun all while capturing every moment of your special day. I HIGHLY recommend FamZing Photography & Video! Tammy Mondor

Services Used: Photography

FamZing can make your day any way you want it. For our wedding we pictured a fairy tale wedding and this is exactly what FamZing gave us. From our engagement shoot to our wedding day they did everything they could to make us feel like Royals. Summer and Stephen (the owners) will make every Bride feel like a princess...including taking your Bridal portraits when it is below freezing and there is still snow on the ground. They truly put you first and want to make sure you are relaxed during the shoot and happy with the results. We are so happy with how our pictures and video turned out--We couldn't have asked for a better team. Thank you for helping start our Happily Ever After!

Services Used: Photography, Videography

Words can't express how incredibly thankful I am for FamZing! When you sign a contract with them, you are signing for more than just incredible photography and videography. They go above and beyond to ensure that you are happy, confident, and focused on what really matters on your big day - which is you getting married. They provide you with this peace of mind that can only be provided by true professionals who are great and confident in what they do. Having tons of pictures taken of you can feel really awkward at times, but not once did I feel this way with Summer, Stephen, and their team. They truly make you feel special, and this is because they are incredibly special as well. Choosing FamZing to capture your special day will be the best decision you could ever make in regards to photography! They are worth every penny, and so much more!

Services Used: Photography, Videography

Such great photography! Personalities to make anyone feel comfortable taking pictures! Highly recommended by my family!

Services Used: Photography

Summer is a wonderful photographer! She and Alejandro did such an awesome job capturing Andy's and my special day. We could not have asked for better service. The photo booth was a hit with everyone at the wedding.