Fairfield Banquet & Convention Center

(4.8 / 5.0)
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They did a great job at making our special day the most memorable day of our lives!!

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They made my daughter's wedding so special with all the special touches and the kindness of the staff. They were willing to work with us even knowing the date might have to be changed. Her husband is stationed in japan and we really didn't know when he was going to get to come home. So they worked with us on this and said no problem. What a great place to work with on your special day. Thank you again.

• Wedding: 05/16/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Flowers, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
Cheryl
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had outstanding service, respectful people, and lots and lots of help for organization! I absolutely love this banquet hall and refer others to come and check it out for their special events as well!

Fairfield Banquet & Convention Center responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Kaylin for the nice review!!!

• Wedding: 03/28/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Photography
Kaylin
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I really enjoyed the venue. The workers were very helpful in giving me exactly what I wanted. What I really appreciated was that I could get everything we needed at one location. The decorations, caterer, dj and so one. It made the choices easy illuminating stress. All the staff was help and knew what they were doing keeping the ceremony flowing.

• Wedding: 02/22/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had a spectacular wedding and I can say that all the guess truly enjoyed themselves and everything Fairfield banquet center had to offer.

• Wedding: 02/14/2014
Jessica
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The staff was amazing! Bethany helped us pick the best room for us and Lynne was amazing the day of my wedding. The staff was very attentive to me and my husband which I loved. I mean its our day after all. I just can't express how much I loved the venue and how much I appreciate Lynne through out my big day.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The entire staff @ Fairfield and convention was AMAZING. Lynn went above and beyond for us. It was raining and she had umbrellas waiting for us. She made sure I was able to get my outdoor pictures. Lynn truly is amazing. She made sure my wedding and reception went very smooth. The Victoria room was decorated beautifully. My guest are still talking about what a beautiful wedding and reception. The prices are just right for those who are on smaller budgets. The food was delicious. The serving staff very professional.Lynn and Debbie are very professional. Lynn took all of the stress away so that on my wedding day I was relaxed and calm. I simply sat and waited till it was time to say I do.

• Wedding: 10/05/2013
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My day was PERFECT...and I am really thankful to Ms. Debbie and the other staff. My guests are still ranting about how much fun they had and how beautiful my wedding was.

• Wedding: 09/27/2013
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Unique Services (Other)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tori's station was amazing! The food was excellent! The staff was very helpful and professional!

• Wedding: 09/20/2013
shermirah
  • Flexibility: 5.0

There are not enough nice things to say about this venue. Lynne Conolly and the staff at FBCC were helpful, friendly, and the most amazing people to work with! Our room (Sapphire) was decorated beautifully and everything was very well organized. Lynne in particular was amazing. It was pouring rain the night of our wedding and Lynne met us at the door with an umbrella, ready to escort us to the hall. She made sure we had all the food (which is delicious!), drinks, etc. that we needed and made our guests feel welcome and at ease. Everything was timed perfectly and we, as the bride and groom, didn't have to worry about a thing. We have no complaints or regrets about choosing FBCC for our reception and will definitely be recommending to all of our friends.

• Wedding: 09/20/2013
Amanda
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The event went off flawlessly. We were very happy with the entire evening.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everything about the venue was wonderful. I really could not have had a better day. They add little touches to make the whole day even more special (wine for the bride while she is getting ready, beer after the ceremony, people waiting to take your food back to your table for you and another person to get you a drink). We had a nice package deal where we picked out a centerpiece and they put them all together and decorated for you, along with linens and chairs covers. I am glad I found a place that was reasonably priced, and did not cut any corners.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Seriously, If you have not considered this place as an option, you are crazy!! It was a beautiful venue for our wedding. The prices were awesome, it was so convenient and easy without any hidden costs and fees. It had that "all-inclusive" feel where you didnt feel like you were getting nickel and dimed (like I felt at many other venues I looked at). Plus, Lynn and Mitch were awesome! I always felt as though I was an important client and they really worked hard all the way until we left the reception to make sure it all went off without a hitch! I cant say more about this place! Go and check it out! you wont be disappointed!!

• Wedding: 06/02/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lynn has been wonderful to deal with however our actual reception is not until July 23, 2011....because we had a destnation wedding in Hawaii...We have been shown the RED carpet...Lynn has gone out of her way to make sure that I get what I want and how I want it...I am not a bridezilla but I am picky because I am simple....We are looking forward to dancing the night away with our friends and family who did not go with us!!!!!
Steve and Amy

• Wedding: 06/14/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This facility is AMAZING! The cost is very affordable and even though it does not look very elegant from the outside the inside can be transformed to your dream!!

• Wedding: 08/20/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tori Station was absolutely amazing! Not only were their prices reasonable, they had the cleanest facility, delicious food, and outstanding service. Lynn Connolly helped me make my dream day come true. Anything and everything I wanted, she made it happen. I, at the last minute, decided I wanted chair covers...Lynn jumped on the phone and got me chair covers THAT DAY. Amazing. Getting married on 7/7/07, the whole facility was completely booked and usually they do all of the decorating. Well this day there was some kind of problem and my mom ended up having to decorate. Lynn went out of her way to make things right and compensated my mom for her efforts. Lynn was so incredibly fair and understanding. Months after my wedding was over, I still had guests talking about how wonderful Tori Station was and how it was the most beautiful wedding they've ever been to. If I had to go back and plan my wedding again, I would not hesitate to hold my reception at Tori Station. I wouldn't change a thing!

• Wedding: 07/07/2007