Fairfield Banquet & Convention Center

Sort By:

4.9/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I am so happy that we chose Fairfield Banquet & Convention Center for our special day. We had a few emergency situations come up and the staff there was so kind and helpful in getting everything resolved so that nothing would go wrong. They also are y far the most aggressivley priced when it come to all the items that are needed to host a ceremony & Wedding !!!! I would get married here 5 times over if I could. Best Hands DOWN !!!!!!!
Wedding: 06/13/2014
Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Wedding Planning, Lighting & Decor, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Cheryl 1 Reviews
They made my daughter's wedding so special with all the special touches and the kindness of the staff. They were willing to work with us even knowing the date might have to be changed. Her husband is stationed in japan and we really didn't know when he was going to get to come home. So they worked with us on this and said no problem. What a great place to work with on your special day. Thank you again.
Wedding: 05/16/2014
Services Used: Catering, DJ, Flowers, Wedding Planning, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Unique Services (Other)

Kaylin 1 Reviews
We had outstanding service, respectful people, and lots and lots of help for organization! I absolutely love this banquet hall and refer others to come and check it out for their special events as well!
Fairfield Banquet & Convention Center responded with the following comments:
Thank you so much Kaylin for the nice review!!!
Wedding: 03/28/2014
Services Used: Catering, DJ, Photography, Ceremony & Reception Venue
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I really enjoyed the venue. The workers were very helpful in giving me exactly what I wanted. What I really appreciated was that I could get everything we needed at one location. The decorations, caterer, dj and so one. It made the choices easy illuminating stress. All the staff was help and knew what they were doing keeping the ceremony flowing.
Wedding: 02/22/2014
Services Used: Catering, DJ, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Jessica 3 Reviews
We had a spectacular wedding and I can say that all the guess truly enjoyed themselves and everything Fairfield banquet center had to offer.
Wedding: 02/14/2014

Private User 4 Reviews
The staff was amazing! Bethany helped us pick the best room for us and Lynne was amazing the day of my wedding. The staff was very attentive to me and my husband which I loved. I mean its our day after all. I just can't express how much I loved the venue and how much I appreciate Lynne through out my big day.
Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Catering, DJ, Ceremony & Reception Venue
4.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Professionalism:  4.5

Kristin 1 Reviews
Everything was beautiful! The food was great and the room looked wonderful. Great value and you get a lot for your money that a lot of other places don't offer!
Wedding: 10/13/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The entire staff @ Fairfield and convention was AMAZING. Lynn went above and beyond for us. It was raining and she had umbrellas waiting for us. She made sure I was able to get my outdoor pictures. Lynn truly is amazing. She made sure my wedding and reception went very smooth. The Victoria room was decorated beautifully. My guest are still talking about what a beautiful wedding and reception. The prices are just right for those who are on smaller budgets. The food was delicious. The serving staff very professional.Lynn and Debbie are very professional. Lynn took all of the stress away so that on my wedding day I was relaxed and calm. I simply sat and waited till it was time to say I do.
Wedding: 10/05/2013
Services Used: Catering, Flowers, Wedding Planning, Lighting & Decor, Ceremony & Reception Venue
4.5/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.5
  • Professionalism:  4.5
  • Value:  3.5

Renee 1 Reviews
When I initially met with Fairfield, it could have been explained better how payment is handled. I was told there is a cost per person. My mistake was in estimating the highest possible count of people coming & signing the contract for 250 people. I should have low-balled the number & just paid more for the additional people. We wound up having 150 guests. I was a bit upset at the thought of paying for 100 "people" who wouldn't even be there. Although contractually we could have been held to paying for 250, management did compromise and came 1/2 way on the number. We thought that was fair.
Wedding: 09/28/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My day was PERFECT...and I am really thankful to Ms. Debbie and the other staff. My guests are still ranting about how much fun they had and how beautiful my wedding was.
Wedding: 09/27/2013
Services Used: Catering, Flowers, Photography, Lighting & Decor, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Unique Services (Other)
4.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  3.5
  • Responsiveness:  3.5
  • Professionalism:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  4.0
Everything was beautifully decorated and ran pretty smooth for the most part. Didn't really feel as if our coordinator knew what she was doing. She was very nice but when I told her we had things that needed to be setup (favors, cake utensils, picture frame) she seemed like it was a surprise she had to do it. We were also told she would put on the mens boutineers. When I mentioned it she said she had no idea how to do it and asked if I had someone else I could ask. We were then told to get in line for the food but it wasn't ready so we had to stand there for 5 minutes at least to wait for it. I also had $400.00 stolen from out of my purse that was left in the room my bridesmaids and I got ready in. I assumed it would be safe in a room nobody knew about but apparently it was not. I was overall happy with my wedding and reception minus a few mishaps.
Wedding: 09/21/2013

shermirah 1 Reviews
Tori's station was amazing! The food was excellent! The staff was very helpful and professional!
Wedding: 09/20/2013

Amanda 2 Reviews
There are not enough nice things to say about this venue. Lynne Conolly and the staff at FBCC were helpful, friendly, and the most amazing people to work with! Our room (Sapphire) was decorated beautifully and everything was very well organized. Lynne in particular was amazing. It was pouring rain the night of our wedding and Lynne met us at the door with an umbrella, ready to escort us to the hall. She made sure we had all the food (which is delicious!), drinks, etc. that we needed and made our guests feel welcome and at ease. Everything was timed perfectly and we, as the bride and groom, didn't have to worry about a thing. We have no complaints or regrets about choosing FBCC for our reception and will definitely be recommending to all of our friends.
Wedding: 09/20/2013

Private User 1 Reviews
The event went off flawlessly. We were very happy with the entire evening.
Wedding: 1+ year ago

Private User 2 Reviews
Everything about the venue was wonderful. I really could not have had a better day. They add little touches to make the whole day even more special (wine for the bride while she is getting ready, beer after the ceremony, people waiting to take your food back to your table for you and another person to get you a drink). We had a nice package deal where we picked out a centerpiece and they put them all together and decorated for you, along with linens and chairs covers. I am glad I found a place that was reasonably priced, and did not cut any corners.
Wedding: 1+ year ago
4.7/5.0
  • Flexibility:  3.5
Lynn Connelly is a God send! I got married June 2nd 2012. My dress got muddy from pictures out side the church. Well I get to tori station Lynn sees my dress and she is like don't worry we can fix it........so while I'm eating Lynn is on the floor scrubbing my dress. Needless to say when it came time to dance with my daddy, no one saw mud! My center pieces were perfectly matched , table colors alternated like I asked. Everything was beautiful!
Wedding: 06/02/2012
 513-829-8400
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire