Fairfield Banquet & Convention Center

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We LOVED our venue! We rented the Victoria Room since it had the biggest dance floor, and offered a ton of seating. We had a pretty large wedding, and even with all the tables, it didn't feel cramped or crowded. The coordinator worked with us to make sure we had everything we wanted, and everything flowed how we wanted. We were even allowed in the day before to set up the tables and decorations to make sure they were exactly like we wanted. This got rid of a lot of stress for us! I would highly recommend this location!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Thank you Lynn and Debbie for making my daughter's wedding and reception so wonderful!!!! I don't know how they managed to complete EVERYTHING that needed to be done on such short notice, but they did. THEY BOTH DID AN EXCELLENT JOB!!!! I gave the 5 star rating ONLY because of Lynn and Debbie and the people that worked under them.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

They did a great job at making our special day the most memorable day of our lives!!

Cheryl
05/16/2014

They made my daughter's wedding so special with all the special touches and the kindness of the staff. They were willing to work with us even knowing the date might have to be changed. Her husband is stationed in japan and we really didn't know when he was going to get to come home. So they worked with us on this and said no problem. What a great place to work with on your special day. Thank you again.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Flowers, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
Kaylin
03/28/2014

We had outstanding service, respectful people, and lots and lots of help for organization! I absolutely love this banquet hall and refer others to come and check it out for their special events as well!

Fairfield Banquet & Convention Center responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Kaylin for the nice review!!!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Photography

I really enjoyed the venue. The workers were very helpful in giving me exactly what I wanted. What I really appreciated was that I could get everything we needed at one location. The decorations, caterer, dj and so one. It made the choices easy illuminating stress. All the staff was help and knew what they were doing keeping the ceremony flowing.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Jessica
02/14/2014

We had a spectacular wedding and I can say that all the guess truly enjoyed themselves and everything Fairfield banquet center had to offer.

1+ year ago

The staff was amazing! Bethany helped us pick the best room for us and Lynne was amazing the day of my wedding. The staff was very attentive to me and my husband which I loved. I mean its our day after all. I just can't express how much I loved the venue and how much I appreciate Lynne through out my big day.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ

The entire staff @ Fairfield and convention was AMAZING. Lynn went above and beyond for us. It was raining and she had umbrellas waiting for us. She made sure I was able to get my outdoor pictures. Lynn truly is amazing. She made sure my wedding and reception went very smooth. The Victoria room was decorated beautifully. My guest are still talking about what a beautiful wedding and reception. The prices are just right for those who are on smaller budgets. The food was delicious. The serving staff very professional.Lynn and Debbie are very professional. Lynn took all of the stress away so that on my wedding day I was relaxed and calm. I simply sat and waited till it was time to say I do.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

My day was PERFECT...and I am really thankful to Ms. Debbie and the other staff. My guests are still ranting about how much fun they had and how beautiful my wedding was.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Unique Services (Other)
shermirah
09/20/2013

Tori's station was amazing! The food was excellent! The staff was very helpful and professional!

Amanda
09/20/2013

There are not enough nice things to say about this venue. Lynne Conolly and the staff at FBCC were helpful, friendly, and the most amazing people to work with! Our room (Sapphire) was decorated beautifully and everything was very well organized. Lynne in particular was amazing. It was pouring rain the night of our wedding and Lynne met us at the door with an umbrella, ready to escort us to the hall. She made sure we had all the food (which is delicious!), drinks, etc. that we needed and made our guests feel welcome and at ease. Everything was timed perfectly and we, as the bride and groom, didn't have to worry about a thing. We have no complaints or regrets about choosing FBCC for our reception and will definitely be recommending to all of our friends.

1+ year ago

The event went off flawlessly. We were very happy with the entire evening.

1+ year ago

Everything about the venue was wonderful. I really could not have had a better day. They add little touches to make the whole day even more special (wine for the bride while she is getting ready, beer after the ceremony, people waiting to take your food back to your table for you and another person to get you a drink). We had a nice package deal where we picked out a centerpiece and they put them all together and decorated for you, along with linens and chairs covers. I am glad I found a place that was reasonably priced, and did not cut any corners.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Could not have pick a better place for a reception and I will not forget their total service care and hard there staff put in. For the employee that gave me the safety pin thanks so much life saver!!!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Seriously, If you have not considered this place as an option, you are crazy!! It was a beautiful venue for our wedding. The prices were awesome, it was so convenient and easy without any hidden costs and fees. It had that "all-inclusive" feel where you didnt feel like you were getting nickel and dimed (like I felt at many other venues I looked at). Plus, Lynn and Mitch were awesome! I always felt as though I was an important client and they really worked hard all the way until we left the reception to make sure it all went off without a hitch! I cant say more about this place! Go and check it out! you wont be disappointed!!