Extreme Vision Films

2111 Geer Road
Suite 504
Turlock, CA 95382 | map
Style: Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling, Traditional
Packages: Ceremony, Edited Video, High Definition Video, Invit...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Very flexible very happy with quality and will use extreme visions for our next occasion. Thank you for being able to save and share our special day with us!!

• Wedding: 03/16/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I am so glad I booked Extreme Vision Films for our videographer. Ator was our videographer and he was SO professional and sweet. He came at the very beginning of the day during the preparations and didn't leave until the dancing stopped at the reception. He was on top of catching all important events. He was so easy to work with and his work is amazing!

• Wedding: 06/24/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We are incredibly happy with the services provided by Extreme Vision Films. Aside from the wonderful job that they did with our wedding video, they also displayed a very professional yet friendly and approachable demeanor throughout our wedding day, not just with us, but with all of our guests and VIP's. Their prices are fair and the quality of their work is great, they certainly have a good eye for the camera and know what looks good! I would highly recommend them!

• Wedding: 11/06/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I are both really happy that we chose Extreme Vision Films for our wedding video. From the first day, Ator was so friendly and he has been so helpful in accommodating our crazy schedules. . He showed us his different packages and went over details step by steps. My husband’s family is in Lebanon and they were not able to come for our wedding. Therefore, Ator, without telling us, he connected a camera in our reception that my in-laws were able to see us live in Lebanon. We were so happy. He did a really great job on our love story and our wedding video. if you are looking for someone professional, friendly, and down to earth, I highly recommend the Extreme Vision Films.

• Wedding: 08/15/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ator was amazing! He was flexiable when setting a time to meet, he was on time, he was professional. He gave us details that we needed to make the day and the video as beautiful it can be. He is sincere and cares about the couple as if you were family! I would recommend Extreme Vision Films to my own SISTER so I would definitely recommend them to any of you newly engaged folks!

Extreme Vision Films responded with the following comments:

Hi Miranda & Wilson, Thank you guys so much for your kind words, We had a blast at your wedding, and i'm very happy you enjoyed your wedding video. Thank you so much for your kind review!!

• Wedding: 06/06/2009
209-735-8846
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire