Extreme Sounds Entertainment & Lighting

DJ's - MC's - UP LIGHTING - MONOGRAM's - PHOTO BOOTH's - VIDEOGRAPHY

110 E. Schiller Street
Suite 203
Elmhurst, IL 60126 | map
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Acoustic, Big Band, Classic...
Liability Insurance: Yes
Value:
Flexibility:
(5.0 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everything went perfectly! The music and lighting were fantastic - the dance floor was full all night long. Emily & Tony met at the venue to put together a lighting scheme and room layout, we selected a dozen songs on their website, and they put together the rest of the music for us - thanks a million!

• Wedding: 12/31/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We could not have been more impressed with Emily and Tony of Extreme Sound. From when we first contacted them through the event they were on top of everything. They are truly one stop shopping when it comes to everything you need for a fantastic event. We selected a few types of music we like and Tony put 5 hours of music together that kept the dance floor full the entire night. I would absolutely recommend Extreme Sound for your next event!

• Wedding: 12/31/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tony was our DJ for our Christmas corporate event for Anesi Ozmon Rodin Novak & Kohen Ltd. Tony was awesome DJ! He had everyone on the dance floor and everyone was happy and loving the music and the energy that he brings with his mixing skills into the room. Tony was a pleasure to work with getting things in order for our corporate event. We will hired again Extreme Sounds Entertainment for our corporate and we will make sure we request DJ Tony. I recommend this company to everyone looking for a good party and a full dance floor all night!

• Wedding: 12/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We hired Extreme Sounds Entertainment for our wedding. DJ Michael was our DJ and he set up for the ceremony as well and his system look very sharp and the sound was super clear and perfect!

The up lighting look amazing, clear audio, and know just what music to play to keep our dance floor moving DJ Michael went over and beyond our expectations.

Thank you again for making our day one to remember, you are the best and thanks to Extreme Sounds Entertainment for having a professional DJ team!

• Wedding: 12/06/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We hired Extreme Sounds Entertainment to do the photobooth at our wedding and couldn't have been happier with their services! Emily was very quick to respond to all of my questions and made the whole process very easy. On the night of the wedding they arrived and set up right on time. My guests and I loved the photobooth and had a ton of fun using all the different props that were provided. I also loved that the photobooth! I would definitely recommend this vendor for anyone looking to hire a photobooth for their event!

• Wedding: 12/05/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

DJ Tony and his team totally brought it! So many of our guests complimented our awesome selection in DJ - our guests varied a lot in age and musical preferences and he totally got people out on the floor! In the months leading up to the wedding, he was super organized and made me feel confident the day would run smoothly. Plus the photo booth was so much fun and the photos are just beyond silly! Would totally recommend Extreme Sounds Entertainmentl!

• Wedding: 11/30/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

DJ Michael was absolutely amazing. He had everyone from my 11-year-old cousin to my grandma out on the dance floor and everyone in-between! He was a true professional and I will be recommending him 100% to all my friends who are getting married in the future. Our wedding reception could not have been better, and we owe much of that to DJ Michael and Extreme Sounds Entertainment.

• Wedding: 11/28/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

DJ Jorge is a wonderful DJ to work with. DJ Jorge was recommended by my sister in law after he did her wedding, where we had so much fun! After meeting with Tony & Emily we realize this is the company we were looking to work with. They are very professional and answer all your questions regarding every single detail for my wedding. DJ Jorge was great to work with, very professional and responsible DJ.

Once again Thank you DJ Jorge and Extreme Sounds Entertainment for making my wedding a day to remember for the rest of our life's.

• Wedding: 11/21/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great addition to our reception. Everyone had a great time in the photo booth. And using the strips as the guest book is a great memory for the bride and groom. Would highly recommend Extreme Sounds Photo Booth's to any future bride and groom.

• Wedding: 11/20/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I have to say a HUGE thank you! EVERY step has been so extremely helpful! We always met with Tony & Emily, great to work with always being super prompt with emails and questions!

As for the day of, DJ Jorge was out of this world! He read the crowd and definitely played what our guests were liking the most! He was very flexible and would let us know what would happen before he did anything! We could not be happier! My husband who is not much of a dancer, was out on the dance floor sooo many times! I was very very grateful for that!

Thanks again Extreme Sounds Entertainment!

• Wedding: 11/15/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

DJ Tony was such a great choice of a DJ for us. He was personable, professional and wanted to get to know us so that way he could customize our music and the way he presented himself to match who we are. He is very professional and on top of everything. He always got back to us quickly and sent out emails periodically before our wedding to make sure we were staying on track with what we needed to do. One of the things we didn't want was a DJ who talked too much or was too cheesy, and DJ Tony was great, he didn't fall into either of these categories.Thanks again DJ Tony for working with us, always answering our questions and helping make our wedding great!! We highly recommend Extreme Sounds Entertainment & Lighting 100%

• Wedding: 11/15/2014
Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This company is AMAZING and professional. It was by far our favorite vendor at our wedding reception. Jorge (our DJ and MC, was very professional and easy to work with. He played all the right music, making sure to gauge our personal music preferences ahead of the wedding day. I couldn't have asked for more from him, nor would I have expected to find such quality for a reasonable price. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Extreme Sounds Entertainment is a wonderful company, and Tony in particular is an ideal DJ. They were not pushy like other dj's were in trying to get my business and Tony catered to all of our needs. He was quick to get back with us and accomodated us in every way possible. It was really nice to sit down with us before the wedding to go over the plan and reassure us and also provide suggestions to keep people dancing and having a good time. The professionalism he demonstrated was supurb as was the sound and quality of the music selection. Everything went as planned, I couldn't imagine a better dj or company! We got many compliments throughout the night of the wedding and after saying how wonderful the music was and how nice the dj was. Thanks Tony for a great service, we will be sure to recommend you!

Services Used: Ceremony Music, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Extreme Sounds Entertainment Photo Booth is definitely a great company to work with. They were on time and set up way before I arrived at my reception venue. I appreciate that the company provided us with a complimentary choice of curtain that matched our wedding decor as it was available for the evening. The service at the booth was very friendly and even mentioned to us that they will be leaving in 15 minutes, which gave us the time to get in some last minute pictures. If they didn't take the time to alert us of their departure, I don't think we would have had many pictures in the booth. I would definitely work with this company again!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Easy to work with, friendly staff, great pricing and fun props. Emily was our photobooth guide, she was wonderful. One of the top compliments I got from my wedding was "the photobooth is awesome!" So worth it, great rental for those guests who are shy to dance or can't dance. Highly recommend Extreme Sounds Entertainment Photo Booth's.

• Flexibility: 5.0

DJ George was great! My husband and I are very low key and the rest of my family are really wild so we were nervous about how DJ George would be able to accommodate all our requests. He went above and beyond all our expectations. Our wedding night was perfect and everybody had a blast! I can't thank him enough! He asked all the right questions and made everything super easy! If you have any doubts and are nervous about choosing a DJ, go with DJ George and Extreme Sounds Entertainment!

312-804-2463
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment