Extreme Sounds Entertainment & Lighting

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We used Extreme Sounds Entertainment & Lighting for our Ceremony and reception music, up lighting. Jorge TOTALLY rocked our wedding - the dance floor was packed from start to finish (literally.. it was actually insanely great how many of our guests danced) - he played everything we asked and in a perfect order. I was sweaty and exhausted by the night's end, a perfect way to end a wedding. Our lighting looked gorgeous and completed our room - highly recommend Extreme Sounds Entertainment & Lighting!!!

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Tony and Emily were wonderful to work with. We booked their photo booth services and we are so happy that we did so! We got countless compliments from our guests who loved the props and different features that the photo booth offered. It kept the party going all night!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Tony and Emily helped make our wedding AWESOME! Everyone LOVED the photobooth, and we love having the photos to look through now that the wedding is over. We had a mix-culture wedding (Albanian and American) and were worried that the change up in music/dance styles would keep people off the dance floor, but Tony did a great job keeping the energy up all night. Everyone said they had a great time and our wedding was one of the best they had attended!

Services Used: DJ

We used Extreme Sounds Entertainment for our DJ, uplighting, and photo booth. They exceeded our expectations in every way. The DJ was great, the uplighting and monogram light looked amazing, and everyone loved our photo booth. Tony and Emily were so accommodating throughout the process. I can't say enough how thankful we are for them helping to make our day so special!

Services Used: DJ, Flowers, Unique Services (Other)
Recently Married

Amazing job with keeping the party going, I wanted a wedding full of dancing and that's what I got! DJ Noe took the time to go over every detail with me before and everything was done perfectly! Thanks Extreme Sounds Entertainment And DJ Noe for making our day full of memories.

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ

Our DJ Noe was amazing! He kept the crowd dancing and smiling all night. He didn't play songs too long, transitioned smoothly, and was a master at reading the audience. Everyone said the music was great and complimented us on our DJ selection.
We would highly recommend Extreme Sounds Entertainment and DJ Noe to play at your wedding.

Recently Married

We used Extreme Sounds Entertainment for our wedding. We had the package that included the DJ and photo booth. DJ Tony was AMAZING!! He made our wedding a night people will not forget. All of our friends and family are still raving about how great the party was. He was very interactive with the crowd and played a great variety of music for everyone.

The photo booth was a huge hit. Everyone from kids to adults loved it. The props were even being used on the dance floor.

We would HIGHLY recommend using Extreme Sounds Entertainment for any event!! They truly are amazing

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Recently Married

We used Extreme Sounds Entertainment for our wedding this past Saturday and could not be more happy with how the evening went! When wedding planning, the reception music was a top priority as we wanted to make sure our guests were dancing and having fun! We decided to go with Extreme Sounds after they worked a friend's wedding. Working with Tony and Emily throughout the planning process was extremely pleasant; they were flexible as far as times to meet, responsive to emails/calls, and reasonably priced. We filled out the online planning forms and Tony then contacted us the week of the wedding to clarify several things and to ensure he knew what we wanted. He was very thorough and was happy to work with us to make sure the night went exactly as we wanted. The night of the wedding, Tony was also very flexible and made sure everything went as smooth as possible (even though we were slightly late to the reception and had to adjust the itinerary...oops!). The dance floor was packed as soon as it was opened, which is exactly what we wanted! The music was great and it was clear that Tony understood the crowd and carefully selected the playlist to make sure our guests had fun (while also respecting the requests we had put in previously). Everyone had an absolute blast on the dance floor, and that is definitely thanks to Tony and Extreme Sounds!

I should also mention that we used them for up-lighting. Tony had asked us specifically what colors/position we wanted the lighting in but we just told him to play around with it when he arrived and I am SO glad we did. He made the room look GREAT! He clearly has a good eye when it comes to room aesthetics. The DJ booth itself also looked really nice and added to the whole ambiance. I would also like to add that, as far as I know, Tony did not have to contact me or anyone else to ask questions on the day of--he arrived on time and was ready to go. SO nice not to have to worry about that on the day of our wedding!

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Recently Married

I can't say enough wonderful things about Extreme Sounds Entertainment!! Prior to my wedding, they were always very prompt to get in touch with me and was very nice and friendly to talk to. they are very organized and professional. Going into the wedding day, I knew I was in good hands. Our DJ was outstanding!! He kept everything on schedule and running smoothly. He played great music for the dance floor and follow our request list! He really got the guests on the floor the whole night! Extreme Sounds made our wedding extra special and I truly mean that! Our friends and family raved about our DJ! Everyone had a good time. If you're looking for an awesome, fun DJ, photo booth, and lighting company go with Extreme Sounds Entertainment & Lighting.

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Our wedding was at Stone Cellar at River view Gardens, Appleton Wisconsin. We hired Extreme Sounds Entertainment for our wedding with the services listed. DJ, Photo Booth, and up lighting, they made my wedding day absolutely perfect. They perform a few years ago at my friend's wedding and it was a most to hire them for our wedding day. My guests are still talking about how wonderful everything was, the music, the photo booth and the whole atmosphere. Their staff was all extremely professional and efficient, Tony and Emily went above and beyond. I would suggest them for any event, they were able to make our day special :-) . I can't say enough amazing things about this company.

Recently Married

Such a great experience! I would recommend Extreme Sounds Entertainment to anyone for their wedding. We had DJ Tony as our DJ, and the experience and professionalism is amazing. From day 1 Tony & Emily were very friendly and professional and describe all the different services they offer in their company and also answer all of our questions regarding our wedding details.. We hired their DJ, Photo Booth, and ceremony Service. They incorporated the "Water ceremony" from our culture in our wedding day and everything was perfect. The photo booth was handle by Emily, very friendly. The photo booth looks amazing and very modern and everything prints in seconds, Emily customized our image/logo and look SUPER :-)

The music was perfect, the dance floor was full all night long and we incorporated music from our culture with American music and everything turn out good. All of our guest gave us so many good compliments with the entertainment service, the photo booth and the music. I will recommend Extreme Sounds Entertainment 100% they are super nice and friendly and they love what they do.

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

I loved it ! I had a great experience with Extreme Sounds Entertainment! My quinceañera went great and was fun. The photo booth, Dj, Monogram, lights and decoration table for my cake was unbelievable! Best believe I will contact and will forever keep in touch with you guys! Thank You so much especially to Tony and Emily!

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

We were so happy to have Tony as the DJ for our wedding! He was wonderful to work with and made the whole process really easy. Our guests raved about how great the DJ was and he kept everyone on the dance floor until the very end of the night which is exactly what we were hoping for :)

We communicated mostly by email and also had a phone call the week of the wedding to make sure everything was squared away- which of course it was!

I would highly recommend Extreme Sounds Entertainment for your wedding!

Recently Married

We booked Extreme Sounds Entertainment for our wedding on June 13th, 2015.Our DJ Noe kept the dance floor packaged all night long! Their online tools are very helpful you can customize your music selection and timeline of the event and much more! Arrived on time and set up before our guest arrived and travel to Central, IL from Chicago. We had such a great time :-) Thank you again Extreme Sounds Entertainment for a great night full of memories.

Services Used: DJ

Tony and his company did a fantastic job at our wedding. They showed up early to get ready, were professional and absolutely killed it with the song selection during the reception. They kept people dancing and if a song didn't quiet get everybody going it was quickly changed to something else.

I would highly recommend working with them, you will not be disappointed.

Recently Married

Extreme Sounds Entertainment was the easiest decision I had to make during the wedding planning process. They are professional and make preparations for the wedding as simple as possible. They accommodated every request I made and were friendly during every encounter I had with them. If I had to do it all over, I would absolutely pick Extreme Sounds Entertainment.