Extreme Sounds Entertainment & Lighting

Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
Recently Married

Extreme Sounds Entertainment Photo Booth comes with many different props and the picture quality are awesome! We hired their photo booth service for our high school and they were very professional and friendly stuff. They work with your budged and they listen to what you want for your day. They customized the design your own way and they send you many different proofs to choose from. We are going to be contacting Extreme Sounds again for any of our high school events.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Extreme Sounds Entertainment did an awesome job! We had DJ Tony as our DJ and we absolutely loved him. We asked him to play to the crowd and he definitely did. People were dancing the whole entire night! Not only did Tony keep people dancing, he was attentive, professional, and extremely competent. I was super anxious during the wedding planning and he was the one vendor that was able to put me at ease and left me feeling that he had it completely covered. The online planning tool was great. It really allows you to customize your music selection as much or as little as you would like. Great company to work with and very flexible.

Services Used: DJ

Emily and Tony were absolutely amazing before, during, and after the wedding! They were constantly in touch before the event to see if I had any questions and the resources they provided were awesome. During the wedding Tony kept checking in with me to let me know what event would come next and to ask if that was ok or if I needed more time. The DJs expertise and experience made the wedding reception go so smoothly and got everyone on the dance floor and kept them there! He did an excellent job of reading the crowd and kept playing songs that all of my guests loved, even though it might not have been on my playlist. We also decided to add in a “dollar dance” last minute and it was no problem at all! He knew which songs went best with that dance and it turned out great.
The photo booth was a hit as well! There was an attendant by the booth all night that made sure everything went smoothly, and it did. There was an abundance of cool props, the photo booth looked awesome itself, and we were able to add some of our own touches with the welcome screen and optional music.
I would definitely recommend Extreme Sounds Entertainment because of their affordability, professionalism, and the quality of service that they provided. After looking into many places for a DJ and photo booth, considering all of the different options and companies, I couldn’t have picked anyone better for our special day!

Services Used: DJ

What can I say? Tony and Emily are the best! They are patient, professional, wonderful and really pay attention to the smallest of details! I honestly cannot say enough good things about this spectacular couple! I am so glad I reached out to them. I could tell in an instant they were perfect for my special event!!!!!

Services Used: DJ, Unique Services (Other)
Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
Recently Married

I LOVED working with Extreme Sounds Entertainment!!! We have work with Tony & Emily in many different events for our Advocate Loyola University. DJ Tony, did our event again and he was super friendly and very professional. The sound system sounded clean. DJ Tony mix everything from the Radio top 40's to hip-hop, etc, etc And he also took many request on the spot from all the different students. Extreme Sounds Entertainment will be our residency entertainment company for our events.
Thanks again!!!

Services Used: DJ

Everything went perfectly! The music and lighting were fantastic - the dance floor was full all night long. Emily & Tony met at the venue to put together a lighting scheme and room layout, we selected a dozen songs on their website, and they put together the rest of the music for us - thanks a million!

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

We could not have been more impressed with Emily and Tony of Extreme Sound. From when we first contacted them through the event they were on top of everything. They are truly one stop shopping when it comes to everything you need for a fantastic event. We selected a few types of music we like and Tony put 5 hours of music together that kept the dance floor full the entire night. I would absolutely recommend Extreme Sound for your next event!

Services Used: DJ

Tony was our DJ for our Christmas corporate event for Anesi Ozmon Rodin Novak & Kohen Ltd. Tony was awesome DJ! He had everyone on the dance floor and everyone was happy and loving the music and the energy that he brings with his mixing skills into the room. Tony was a pleasure to work with getting things in order for our corporate event. We will hired again Extreme Sounds Entertainment for our corporate and we will make sure we request DJ Tony. I recommend this company to everyone looking for a good party and a full dance floor all night!

Services Used: DJ

We hired Extreme Sounds Entertainment for our wedding. DJ Michael was our DJ and he set up for the ceremony as well and his system look very sharp and the sound was super clear and perfect!

The up lighting look amazing, clear audio, and know just what music to play to keep our dance floor moving DJ Michael went over and beyond our expectations.

Thank you again for making our day one to remember, you are the best and thanks to Extreme Sounds Entertainment for having a professional DJ team!

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

We hired Extreme Sounds Entertainment to do the photobooth at our wedding and couldn't have been happier with their services! Emily was very quick to respond to all of my questions and made the whole process very easy. On the night of the wedding they arrived and set up right on time. My guests and I loved the photobooth and had a ton of fun using all the different props that were provided. I also loved that the photobooth! I would definitely recommend this vendor for anyone looking to hire a photobooth for their event!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

DJ Tony and his team totally brought it! So many of our guests complimented our awesome selection in DJ - our guests varied a lot in age and musical preferences and he totally got people out on the floor! In the months leading up to the wedding, he was super organized and made me feel confident the day would run smoothly. Plus the photo booth was so much fun and the photos are just beyond silly! Would totally recommend Extreme Sounds Entertainmentl!

Services Used: DJ

DJ Michael was absolutely amazing. He had everyone from my 11-year-old cousin to my grandma out on the dance floor and everyone in-between! He was a true professional and I will be recommending him 100% to all my friends who are getting married in the future. Our wedding reception could not have been better, and we owe much of that to DJ Michael and Extreme Sounds Entertainment.

Services Used: DJ

DJ Jorge is a wonderful DJ to work with. DJ Jorge was recommended by my sister in law after he did her wedding, where we had so much fun! After meeting with Tony & Emily we realize this is the company we were looking to work with. They are very professional and answer all your questions regarding every single detail for my wedding. DJ Jorge was great to work with, very professional and responsible DJ.

Once again Thank you DJ Jorge and Extreme Sounds Entertainment for making my wedding a day to remember for the rest of our life's.

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Great addition to our reception. Everyone had a great time in the photo booth. And using the strips as the guest book is a great memory for the bride and groom. Would highly recommend Extreme Sounds Photo Booth's to any future bride and groom.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I have to say a HUGE thank you! EVERY step has been so extremely helpful! We always met with Tony & Emily, great to work with always being super prompt with emails and questions!

As for the day of, DJ Jorge was out of this world! He read the crowd and definitely played what our guests were liking the most! He was very flexible and would let us know what would happen before he did anything! We could not be happier! My husband who is not much of a dancer, was out on the dance floor sooo many times! I was very very grateful for that!

Thanks again Extreme Sounds Entertainment!

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

DJ Tony was such a great choice of a DJ for us. He was personable, professional and wanted to get to know us so that way he could customize our music and the way he presented himself to match who we are. He is very professional and on top of everything. He always got back to us quickly and sent out emails periodically before our wedding to make sure we were staying on track with what we needed to do. One of the things we didn't want was a DJ who talked too much or was too cheesy, and DJ Tony was great, he didn't fall into either of these categories.Thanks again DJ Tony for working with us, always answering our questions and helping make our wedding great!! We highly recommend Extreme Sounds Entertainment & Lighting 100%

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor