Extreme Sounds Entertainment & Lighting

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

We used Extreme Sounds Entertainment for our wedding this past Saturday and could not be more happy with how the evening went! When wedding planning, the reception music was a top priority as we wanted to make sure our guests were dancing and having fun! We decided to go with Extreme Sounds after they worked a friend's wedding. Working with Tony and Emily throughout the planning process was extremely pleasant; they were flexible as far as times to meet, responsive to emails/calls, and reasonably priced. We filled out the online planning forms and Tony then contacted us the week of the wedding to clarify several things and to ensure he knew what we wanted. He was very thorough and was happy to work with us to make sure the night went exactly as we wanted. The night of the wedding, Tony was also very flexible and made sure everything went as smooth as possible (even though we were slightly late to the reception and had to adjust the itinerary...oops!). The dance floor was packed as soon as it was opened, which is exactly what we wanted! The music was great and it was clear that Tony understood the crowd and carefully selected the playlist to make sure our guests had fun (while also respecting the requests we had put in previously). Everyone had an absolute blast on the dance floor, and that is definitely thanks to Tony and Extreme Sounds!

I should also mention that we used them for up-lighting. Tony had asked us specifically what colors/position we wanted the lighting in but we just told him to play around with it when he arrived and I am SO glad we did. He made the room look GREAT! He clearly has a good eye when it comes to room aesthetics. The DJ booth itself also looked really nice and added to the whole ambiance. I would also like to add that, as far as I know, Tony did not have to contact me or anyone else to ask questions on the day of--he arrived on time and was ready to go. SO nice not to have to worry about that on the day of our wedding!

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

I loved it ! I had a great experience with Extreme Sounds Entertainment! My quinceañera went great and was fun. The photo booth, Dj, Monogram, lights and decoration table for my cake was unbelievable! Best believe I will contact and will forever keep in touch with you guys! Thank You so much especially to Tony and Emily!

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

We were so happy to have Tony as the DJ for our wedding! He was wonderful to work with and made the whole process really easy. Our guests raved about how great the DJ was and he kept everyone on the dance floor until the very end of the night which is exactly what we were hoping for :)

We communicated mostly by email and also had a phone call the week of the wedding to make sure everything was squared away- which of course it was!

I would highly recommend Extreme Sounds Entertainment for your wedding!

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ
Recently Married

We booked Extreme Sounds Entertainment for our wedding on June 13th, 2015.Our DJ Noe kept the dance floor packaged all night long! Their online tools are very helpful you can customize your music selection and timeline of the event and much more! Arrived on time and set up before our guest arrived and travel to Central, IL from Chicago. We had such a great time :-) Thank you again Extreme Sounds Entertainment for a great night full of memories.

Services Used: DJ

Tony and his company did a fantastic job at our wedding. They showed up early to get ready, were professional and absolutely killed it with the song selection during the reception. They kept people dancing and if a song didn't quiet get everybody going it was quickly changed to something else.

I would highly recommend working with them, you will not be disappointed.

Recently Married

Extreme Sounds Entertainment was amazing. Our DJ and MC (Tony) was very professional and helpful, he always kept in contact with us during the entire wedding. We had a mix of culture and music and he was able to adopt, and the up lighting and music was super. We had so many compliments in our wedding and the dance floor was full all night long. Thanks again for making our night!!!

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Thanks, Tony and Emily for a fun, amazing night! Great, professional services, and we loved the photo booth!

Services Used: DJ

Without a doubt, picking Extreme Sounds Entertainment for our reception was the best decision I could make. DJ Max did an amazing job feeling the crowd. He had everyone up and dancing the whole night. They were the best to work with and played exactly what I wanted. Everyone was dancing the night away and has such a great time with the music selections. AMAZING!!!! We Also had their photo booth and they have so many props and everyone enjoyed the photo booth as well. Thank you Extreme Sounds Entertainment for a great night!

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Tony and Emily were amazing! They worked so hard to make sure all the details were covered to make sure our wedding was perfect! Tony did a fantastic job of mixing all of our music requests and Emily did an outstanding job with the photo booth!!

Services Used: DJ

We could not be happier with our decision to go with White Extreme Sounds Entertainment! From the very first interaction with them, we knew they were the right Entertainment company for us. We had a tough time finding a DJ at first because we felt that all of them were very cheesy. We love music and wanted a DJ that would play a great mix for our guests -- and Extreme Sounds delivered. We had DJ Tony and he was the best. He was very professional, responsive, and great at what he does. He was a great MC and kept the night moving along seamlessly. During the reception he didn't just play a song and leave it on all the way until the end -- instead he would read the crowd, mix in a new song, etc. The dance floor was PACKED the entire night. You will not be disappointed if you go with them. They also provide the lighting and photo booth service. The lighting look super and make the reception look outstanding and lets not forget about their photo booth, great props, fun attendant and very friendly and the pics print out in seconds. I will recommend Extreme Sounds Entertainment. Thank you again!!!

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Recently Married

Choosing Extreme Sounds Entertainment was one of the best choices we made for our wedding. They provided our Ceremony service, DJ/MC, and Photo Booth service. They are very professional everything came up perfect. The dance floor was packed the whole night, everyone enjoyed the wedding. Emily & Tony were always very attentive and responsive when we had questions. They also gave us plenty of good wedding tips and advice. All of our wedding guests have been raving about how much fun they had at our wedding and is all thanks to Extreme Sounds Entertainment. The photo booth is very fun and come with lots of proms and it looks very elegant and modern compare to other photo booths out there. Highly recommend them 100%

Ruta
05/15/2015

Tony and Emily were great to work with! Very professional and courteous! Have gotten so many compliments on the music and photo booth!!

Recently Married

Extreme Sounds Entertainment Photo Booth comes with many different props and the picture quality are awesome! We hired their photo booth service for our high school and they were very professional and friendly stuff. They work with your budged and they listen to what you want for your day. They customized the design your own way and they send you many different proofs to choose from. We are going to be contacting Extreme Sounds again for any of our high school events.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Extreme Sounds Entertainment did an awesome job! We had DJ Tony as our DJ and we absolutely loved him. We asked him to play to the crowd and he definitely did. People were dancing the whole entire night! Not only did Tony keep people dancing, he was attentive, professional, and extremely competent. I was super anxious during the wedding planning and he was the one vendor that was able to put me at ease and left me feeling that he had it completely covered. The online planning tool was great. It really allows you to customize your music selection as much or as little as you would like. Great company to work with and very flexible.

Rosa Miriam
04/10/2015

Words can't express how thankful I am with Tony! From the moment my fiancée and I met with him we knew he was going to be a wonderful DJ. He is responsive, professional, positive, helpful and his Dj'ing skills are AMAZING. Everyone at my wedding raved about my DJ!!!!! Please people, contract him!!!! We will be forever thankful and will always keep him in mind if ever need his services again.

Thanks Tony and Emily for being so great to us. We love you guys :)

Services Used: DJ

Emily and Tony were absolutely amazing before, during, and after the wedding! They were constantly in touch before the event to see if I had any questions and the resources they provided were awesome. During the wedding Tony kept checking in with me to let me know what event would come next and to ask if that was ok or if I needed more time. The DJs expertise and experience made the wedding reception go so smoothly and got everyone on the dance floor and kept them there! He did an excellent job of reading the crowd and kept playing songs that all of my guests loved, even though it might not have been on my playlist. We also decided to add in a “dollar dance” last minute and it was no problem at all! He knew which songs went best with that dance and it turned out great.
The photo booth was a hit as well! There was an attendant by the booth all night that made sure everything went smoothly, and it did. There was an abundance of cool props, the photo booth looked awesome itself, and we were able to add some of our own touches with the welcome screen and optional music.
I would definitely recommend Extreme Sounds Entertainment because of their affordability, professionalism, and the quality of service that they provided. After looking into many places for a DJ and photo booth, considering all of the different options and companies, I couldn’t have picked anyone better for our special day!