Expressive Image Photography & Videography+ Photobooth

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Expressive image worked my NYE wedding flawlessly! Quinny is SO nice and made everything comfortable. Arrived right on time and we had a schedule so nothing was rushed! Everything went so smoothly I was very happy. They organized everyone when we were downstairs taking photos with the family so I didn't have to get stressed out! Overall it was a great experience and I would recommend them to anyone!

Melanie
10/11/2014

Best photographer ever! The pictures are beautiful, the service is perfect and the albums are so unique and special!
Quinny and his team truly did an amazing job! We're so grateful to have them in our wedding!

Meagan
09/20/2014

Very polite, friendly and professional. Comfortable to work with. Amazing, beautiful pictures. We couldn't be happier. I highly recommend Expressive Image.

Nicole
09/19/2014

Expressive image photography captured our wedding day perfectly! Quinny was a pleasure to work with and always made us feel comfortable. Quinny and the whole expressive image team helped make our day run smoothly and took amazing photos despite the windy conditions at the beach! Every time we look through our images we can't help but smile and reminisce about our magical day!! We can't thank Quinny enough for all his hard work and would recommend his services to anyone looking for a top notch photographer to shoot their big day!! Thank you again.
Sincerely, Nicole and Jason Orrico

Services Used: Photography

Quinny did such a fantastic job for our wedding! He took us to some good hot spots for pictures (Spring Lake Park, the beach) and was able to get in all the shots we wanted! We are so happy that we had most of our pictures taken prior to the actual ceremony so we were able to enjoy the reception. It was really cool that he set up a monitor and played the slide show of the pictures he had already taken for all the guests to see! Thanks Quinny for being so easy going and a pleasure to work with!

Samantha
06/21/2014

Quinny and his team at Expressive Image did an amazing job photographing our wedding. We appreciated their professionalism and flexibility and their ability to make sure our day was as special as possible. We also rented the photo booth which was a huge hit! Our guests raved about how much fun they had and we got a scrapbook to keep. Our pictures were returned in a timely manner and they turned out beautiful!! We are very pleased and thankful that we will have these memories to cherish forever.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

From the very first time we visited their studio, Quinny and his team at Expressive Image impressed us with the quality of their work.  We knew it would be easy to work with Quinny upon encountering his professional, yet calming, demeanor, which my then-fiance and I knew would be quite an asset on our wedding day! Needless to say, we were not disappointed.  Quinny and his team captured numerous special moments over the course of the day with ease and managed to do so in a manner that fit in with the flow of everything, which was wonderful.

Upon receipt of our highlights slideshow shortly after the wedding, we relished in the opportunity to relive the day, and we absolutely loved the photos we saw.  Likewise, we were delighted when we received the complete set of photos, which were beautiful and captured everything we had hoped for and more. We found the online album editing process easy to use and the final product was simply stunning.

Our video was a work of art on its own and once again exceeded our expectations.  We feel fortunate to have received such an amazing compilation of our wedding day that we will be able to enjoy with family and friends for years to come. We are also glad that we chose to have a photo booth at our wedding, as all of our guests thoroughly enjoyed it and now we have a cute keepsake guest book in the form of an album.

Overall, I cannot stress how happy we were with Quinny and his team's work, as we now have exactly what we had hoped for in terms of mementos from our wedding day, and there is nothing left to be desired.  Their commitment to pleasing their customers and providing thorough work of the best quality is evident, and if we had to do it all again, we would definitely choose Expressive Image.  Many thanks to Quinny and the team for your outstanding work in capturing our special day!

Private User
01/10/2014

Absolutely BEST photographers in the business! They do an amazing job, and made me, my husband, and all of our guests feel so comfortable through the entire event! i actually had people coming up to me during the wedding and saying how professional and nice they were! I got my pictures back today and they really came out so spectacular! I can't stop looking at them lol! Quinny was so great and easy to talk to, and he makes you feel like a model the way he tells you to stand and tilt your head and all the other small suggestions he gives you. I'm not usually photogenic and neither is my husband, but with the help of Expressive Image we look amazing and have great photos to look back on!

-Stephanie and John

Services Used: Photography, Videography

Bob & Tricia were absolutely fantastic and professional. They made our day wonderful and looking back at the pictures, we can truly experience the best day of our lives all over again. ~ The Dongohues

Services Used: Photography

The team was amazing! They worked so well with our short time period between ceremony and reception and we were able to get to 2 locations and get all of the pictures we wanted! The staff was very punctual and made the day very stress free! I would recommend this company to anyone looking for a great company to work with!

Michele
08/10/2013

Quinny and his partner were fantastic from the day we met! The photos turned out great and our album is perfect!

They captured all of the pre-ceremony photos that we asked for, along with plenty of group and couple poses that they recommended, without being too pushy or annoying. During the ceremony and reception they captured a ton of candid photos that my husband and I love!

Quinny's laid back attitude is one of the main things that aided our decision in choosing Expressive Image Photography. The quality of work that we received was a great value. We're so happy that we chose Quinny and his staff for our wedding and would highly recommend Expressive Image Photography.

Services Used: Photography

The Expressive Image Photography team is terrific! Quinny, Bob and Mark are true professionals. (I cannot stress this point enough!!!!) Quinny had everything covered from beginning to end for our wedding day. We are extremely pleased with the pictures and video. Our guests had tons of fun with the photo booth and the picture book that was put together from the night is proof! So many of our guests loved how the pictures from our ceremony were on display during the reception as well. We also received many comments on how great "our photographers" were from our bridal party and guests. Quinny covered all of our special requests and kept us on time to completely enjoy our cocktail hour! The entire experience this team was impressive!
For those couples getting married, I hope this team has your date available! You are guaranteed a great experience and amazing pictures! Thank you Expressive Image Photography! You truly helped make our wedding day so wonderful.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography

Expressive Image was our photographer and videographer and they both were amazing!. Everyone showed up right on time and began taking pictures. We had one photographer show up where the guys were and she took pictures with them and then the main photographer and videographer came to where the girls were getting ready. They were very professional and any specials requests that I made they were more then happy to do it. During the wedding they even set up a spot previewing some of the pictures they took during the wedding so everyone could see and they all looked great! My wedding day was the best day of my life and Expressive Image was definitely to thank for that!

Kristi
06/15/2013

Quincy and Mark were fabulous, professional, and talented they kept us on schedule throughout our day! We have beautiful pictures to have for a lifetime! We can't wait to use expressive image again! Thank you so much Kristi and Chris

Private User
06/09/2013

Quinny, Rob and Mark were absolutely amazing. We had a HUGE bridal party and they covered everything for us. Quinny is a true professional and easy going when he talks to you so you feel instantly comfortable. Our engagement photos came out so beautifully and I cannot wait to see how wedding pictures and video :) Thank you guys for making our wedding day so special and for all your hard work!

Christie
06/09/2013

Expressive Image was the absolute BEST. They handled my bridal party of 20 and made sure everyone looked their best. They are true professionals and were a joy to work with. Quinny is by the the most down to earth guy who knows how to take incredible photos. He really exceeded our expectations and anyone getting married who hasn't found their photographer yet should look into them! Thank you again Quinny and your team for making our wedding day so memorable :)