Executive Services Group

Professionalism
Value
3.7
Flexibility

Executive was great. We had a Cadillac pick us up from our hotel in Sharonville at 4:15 am for our 7:00am flight out of CVG and when we arrived in the hotel lobby at 4:12 the driving was waiting for us with the car right at the front of the door. When we arrived home from Jamaica a week later, we got to baggage claim and waiting for us at the top of the stairs was Denise waiting for us. She brought the car around, and got us home with absolutely no problem.

I have never used a car service before so I'm not sure how much they are "supposed" to cost, but at nearly $90 each way, this seemed a bit on the pricier side. As with all things though, I'm sure you get what you pay for and each of the drivers were professional and courteous, and both cars that we drove in were wonderfully smooth driving and spotless inside and out.

Services Used: Transportation
4.7

We used the car service. We had a towncar pick us up from the reception and take us to our hotel. They were very flexible- an hour before they were scheduled to pick us up, I called and pushed it back another hour. We didn't have any problems. The driver was waiting outside the Country Club with a sign that said "Mr. & Mrs. Wright"... it was the prefect touch at the end of our wedding to see our new married name.

Services Used: Transportation