Exchange Place Florist

Exchange Place Florist

Jersey city, NJ
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Jenny did a wonderful job with the centerpieces, bouquets, boutineers, and corsages! My guests took the centerpieces home with them at the end of the night and 5 days later they are telling me the arrangement still looks fresh and beautiful! I can't wait to get my bouquet preserved. She did a fantastic job and is the sweetest person to work with. Thank you Jenny!

Services Used: Flowers

We were married in St. John and had a dinner reception in NJ. We used Exchange Place Florists for our centerpieces and couldn't have been happier. The arrangements were beautiful and far exceeded our expectations. I have received flowers from Exchange Place and was always amazed at how beautiful the flowers were and how long they lasted. Exchange Place is by far my favorite florist.

Services Used: Flowers

We couldn't have been happier - the flowers were gorgeous! Jenny is a great artist, she always gets the freshest flowers, she is very good at understanding what you want and making it better than you thought it would be. Would recommned her for either wedding flower or a surprise flowers for any occasion.