Exchange Place Florist

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
Jenny did a wonderful job with the centerpieces, bouquets, boutineers, and corsages! My guests took the centerpieces home with them at the end of the night and 5 days later they are telling me the arrangement still looks fresh and beautiful! I can't wait to get my bouquet preserved. She did a fantastic job and is the sweetest person to work with. Thank you Jenny!
Wedding: 10/13/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We were married in St. John and had a dinner reception in NJ. We used Exchange Place Florists for our centerpieces and couldn't have been happier. The arrangements were beautiful and far exceeded our expectations. I have received flowers from Exchange Place and was always amazed at how beautiful the flowers were and how long they lasted. Exchange Place is by far my favorite florist.
Wedding: 12/31/2008
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We couldn't have been happier - the flowers were gorgeous! Jenny is a great artist, she always gets the freshest flowers, she is very good at understanding what you want and making it better than you thought it would be. Would recommned her for either wedding flower or a surprise flowers for any occasion.
Wedding: 09/14/2008