Evolving Media Services, Inc.

Evolving Media Services, Inc.

Favorite
Miami, FL
786.393.3141   Visit Website   Email Vendor

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We are very happy with Evolving Media, they are a professional team that have great services, precise and attention to your needs.Video quality is of High Quality and looks like your in the event has its taking place. Thank you Michael

Recently Married

Very professional and does high quality work. Also, very personable to work with.

Scardy
03/28/2015

thanks you guys for everything... U guys are the best....

Recently Married

One of the most Professional and Understanding company I ever used for a wedding. The quality of work speak for itself. I was beyond bless to find them for my special day, one of my best highlights of my wedding was my Photography and Videography staff.

Katia
02/21/2015

Loved working with Michael. Loved his work as well! Very pleased!

Services Used: Unique Services (Other), Videography

Mike & his team are the BEST!!!! There every step of the way. We never once felt like they were in our way. Most importantly, this is a family run business, and his Wife was so generous to help me with something as simple as passing me my makeup bag. Truly, worth every penny! They put a ton of heart into their work, and it shows. Thank you Evolving Media for your talents and for making this such a memorable night for us to watch over and over for the rest of our lives!

Recently Married

Great, easy going people to work with. Would highly recommend to anyone. Always very professional and was easy to feel comfortable with them.

Services Used: Photography, Videography

Mike is amazing!!! He made my groom and myself feel as if he wasn't there documenting every important aspect of our wedding!! It felt so natural to have him there =) He flowed with our party without missing a kiss, a laughter shared amongst friends or a simple picture. I highly recommend him and I cannot wait to see our Video!! Thank you sooo very much for everything Mike!!! Xo, Oscar and Amanda Ramirez =)

1+ year ago

I had Evolving Media shoot both my rehearsal dinner (where we had many speeches) and most of the wedding/ceremony. They caught EVERYTHING I hoped they would...and the final output was not cheesy at all...was exactly what I wanted. Highly recommend.

Lorena
05/10/2014

Mike was great to work with! Very professional, creative and the production was great. He was able to capture all the best moments. We loved our video and would greatly recommend him!

Services Used: Photography

I couldn't be happier with our decision to hire Evolving Media Services and Michael for our cinemetographer!!! He was able to make a package for us with everything we needed and wanted. I LOVED our final highlight video and I must have seen it 50 times already. My husband and I can truly relive the night watching it!
He met with us a few times prior to our wedding and asked us about any details we wanted him to capture. Michael's attention to detail was amazing and he captured even the smallest details. These are memories I can now keep forever. HIRE HIM, YOU WON'T REGRET IT!!! We got the highlight video just a few days after our wedding and we watched it during our honeymoon! It was so exciting!!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

1+ year ago

Great to work with! I received the highlight video a week after my wedding. It was so beautiful!!! I received a bunch of compliments about the video and can not wait to share the full production with everyone!

Alex
03/01/2014

They were recommended and with regard to pricing they're in the middle of the road when it comes to all the quotes that we received, but from our personal experience "Mike" (The Photographer) was excellent. Not only was he Prompt, Patient & Professional, but very creative and receptive. He showed up early to the wedding location to scout the area and had some great ideas at different locations though out the property. We loved how he had a great eye and vision taking timeless photos with fresh ideas. Aside from his services the day of the Wedding, we were even more surprised and very pleased with the quality of the photos. My wife loves to secretly soak it in and gloat when people look at the photos and comment on how great the pictures look. The Photographer did such a great job that the Florist and Coordinator for the venue reached out to us to get his information for future events. All I can say is what my wife has been telling me since the Wedding “If we had to do it again, we wouldn’t. Because everything was better than we could have imagined.” Take it from me and my wife “Alex Alonso & Ashley Alonso” you won’t be disappointed and they are the ones to count on to preserve any special occasion in your lifetime.

Services Used: Photography
Leticia
11/29/2013

Evolving media was a pleasure to work with. They always answered our calls and worked within our budget. The video and audio quality was phenomenal. They really knew how to bring out the emotions felt during our wedding on the video. I totally recommend them.

Yeni
11/16/2013

Mike was amazing! His patience and professionalism really helped in my time of distress while getting ready. Thank you Mike for everything!

Jose
10/19/2013

First off, my wife and I could not have found a better and professional videographer as Evolving Media Services. We looked up and down and some were ok or some were ridiculously expensive. We were ready to give up, but once we met Mike,he was patient and answered all our question and put our minds at ease. We expressed how we were on a budget but still wanted our video to be special. He worked with us and was able to give a tremendous package. From the initial meeting to the day of the wedding, Mike and his team made our wedding day fun, easy and special. During the day of the wedding he and his team were professional and courteous. They set up cameras for different angles but never over bearing as to take away from the wedding atmosphere. Everyone has complimented our video trailer and we cannot wait for our full video! It’s so important to be comfortable with your videographer because it will show in your video if you’re not. Mike was Wondetful to work with and he makes you feel comfortable right away!!