Events West Tours & Travel

Events West Tours & Travel

PO Box 2271
Mill Valley, CA 94942 | map
Vehicles: Exotic Car, Limousine - SUV, Limousine - Standard, L...
Liability Insurance: Yes

(4.6 / 5.0)
4.7/5.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.5

We used Events West for a motorized cable car for our wedding in San Francisco in October 2014. We had the trolley for a total of 4 hours for taking pictures and shuttling the wedding party to the ceremony and between the ceremony and reception. We had booked the cable car well in advance and considered using Events West for our guests' transportation as well. Ultimately, we went with another company that was cheaper for the other transportation, but we were really happy with the cable car! Paul at Events West was professional in his communication and answered all of our questions/comments. He worked with our wedding coordinator to make sure the cable car was ok to go to all of the spots that we wanted to go to for pictures. The day before the wedding, they let us know who our driver would be and his contact information. The day of the wedding, the driver showed up promptly. Before they showed up, I was mildly worried about sitting in my white dress, but the cable car was shiny and sparkly clean. Our driver was fantastic - he took us to a handful of spots throughout the city and even parked at good spots (unprompted) so that we could get some shots of the wedding party and us on the cable car with some great backgrounds. He was really friendly and accommodating with how long we stayed places. We had added the alcohol addendum to our contract, as we wanted to be able to have some Champagne on the trolley while we were out taking pictures and we did not have any problems with this. Overall a great experience and we loved the cable car!

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
2.7/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 2.0
  • Responsiveness: 3.0
  • Professionalism: 2.0
  • Value: 2.5
  • Flexibility: 4.0

I have worked with events west in the past and my first experience was positive. It was for a bar hop birthday party and went great. For my wedding, however, the service was disappointing. We hired the trolley to do one trip with the bridal party and one trip to bring our family to the reception (including a tour around SF). While the driver was OK, he wasn't very friendly and didn't seem to care about the importance of little details on the day. For example, my Mom ended up missing some really great photos because she didn't get off in time and he ended up requiring that she stay on while he moved the trolley. In addition, the SF tour got very mixed reviews from my family (I wasn't there) and the trolley was 30 minutes late so we had to delay the ceremony a bit. Overall, I think this company is probably good to work with but if you are having a very special event you should ensure you get a driver who is ready to help make it work.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Profile Picture
Private User
4.9/5.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This company was such a relief to me during my wedding planning. We rented H2 Limos for our Bridal party, and it worked out great. They were super professional and even worked with us on a last minute "color change." I would definitely recommend checking them out if they are in your area.

• Wedding: 04/25/2010
5.0/5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I used Events West to rent motor coaches for my wedding this past Spring, and I have to say that I was beyond impressed. They were very professional throughout, and I never felt like I was being "taken" just because I was planning a wedding. It was so nice to know that my guests were taken care of and it was one less thing I had to worry about. I would definitely hire them again for other events, since they also do parties and corporate gatherings.

• Wedding: 03/13/2010
877-563-8368
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
4.3