Events West Tours & Travel

Events West Tours & Travel

PO Box 2271
Mill Valley, CA 94942 | map
Vehicles: Exotic Car, Limousine - SUV, Limousine - Standard, L...
Liability Insurance: Yes

• Responsiveness: 3.0
  • Professionalism: 2.0
  • Value: 2.5
  • Flexibility: 4.0

I have worked with events west in the past and my first experience was positive. It was for a bar hop birthday party and went great. For my wedding, however, the service was disappointing. We hired the trolley to do one trip with the bridal party and one trip to bring our family to the reception (including a tour around SF). While the driver was OK, he wasn't very friendly and didn't seem to care about the importance of little details on the day. For example, my Mom ended up missing some really great photos because she didn't get off in time and he ended up requiring that she stay on while he moved the trolley. In addition, the SF tour got very mixed reviews from my family (I wasn't there) and the trolley was 30 minutes late so we had to delay the ceremony a bit. Overall, I think this company is probably good to work with but if you are having a very special event you should ensure you get a driver who is ready to help make it work.

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This company was such a relief to me during my wedding planning. We rented H2 Limos for our Bridal party, and it worked out great. They were super professional and even worked with us on a last minute "color change." I would definitely recommend checking them out if they are in your area.

• Wedding: 04/25/2010
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I used Events West to rent motor coaches for my wedding this past Spring, and I have to say that I was beyond impressed. They were very professional throughout, and I never felt like I was being "taken" just because I was planning a wedding. It was so nice to know that my guests were taken care of and it was one less thing I had to worry about. I would definitely hire them again for other events, since they also do parties and corporate gatherings.

• Wedding: 03/13/2010
877-563-8368
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
4.2