events by MV

Value
Flexibility
Amber
07/18/2015

We are so happy that we chose EventsByMV! In looking for a DJ we wanted someone who would understand our musical tastes yet also be able to read a crowd if what we wanted wasn't working. Adrian did just that. I spent a good deal of time researching DJ's online and talking dollars and cents, EventsbyMV was more affordable than many of the chain services. I would definitely recommend hiring for your wedding reception.

Morgan
07/11/2015

Adrian Perryman, also known as DJ MV was an amazing DJ. He truly was one of a kind. He was helpful at the rehearsal by bringing music to walk through the ceremony several times. He was flexible and patient when I was scatter-brained and needed help making decisions. He made the wedding day run smoothly by arriving early to set up music for cocktail hour and then set up for the ceremony in a timely manner. He made suggestions and offered support when we needed advice. At the reception, he made sure that the night flowed smoothly from cocktail hour to the last dance of the night. He even went as far as dismissing tables for the buffet and reminding the groom and I about events that we wanted to do throughout the night (bouquet and garter toss). Although we didn't have a strict timeline for the reception, he was sure to keep us on schedule. And finally, he was aware of the crowd throughout the dance played the music according so we have no complaint at about his service.

Recently Married

Adrian is more than a DJ; he is an outstanding entertainer. It is safe to say that his talent made my wedding reception a success. He is very reliable and easy to work with.

Services Used: DJ

I had an incredible experience with Events by MV. MV was very professional, prompt at responding to me, incredibly flexible, and did an awesome job keeping the night running smoothly!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!

Services Used: DJ

Dj MV was prompt, professional and entertaining. My guests are still talking about how amazing he was and that it was the best reception they had ever been to in their lives. The up lighting he provided helped us to save hundreds on decorations. I will absolutely use him again for all of my events and recommend him to others.

Courtney
06/14/2015

Adrian did an outstanding job. I was worried about all of the little details coming together for the ceremony because it was an outdoor wedding and it went perfectly. It was the vendor I had the LEAST worry or stress about, he made it perfect for our wedding day!

Services Used: DJ

My company and I used Adrian for a work event and could not have been more pleased! Adrian was a delight to work with. He was incredibly flexible with some last minute changes, prepared, and always easy to get in contact with. While we were still shopping around for DJs, Adrian never pressured or hassled us, unlike some other DJs that we had contacted. My team and I were very impressed and would definitely recommend him.

Services Used: DJ

Events by MV (Adrian) is an amazing DJ. My husband had a very unusual song request for the social hour and Adrian told us it wouldn’t be a problem and even thought it was a great idea. My husband also wanted a 10-minute mix of a bunch of awesome 80s songs and Adrian knocked that out of the park. We asked if he could edit our first dance song to shorten it up a bit; he made the changes and it sounded great. It goes to show you the type of DJ Adrian is – he can play anything and he is open to all sorts of ideas. Another example of how flexible Adrian is: my sister did not let us know until dinner that she wanted a specific (and obscure) song played for us. Of course, Adrian had no problems grabbing her CD and playing it.

His set-up is the classiest and best looking one we’ve seen. He not only puts skirts (#scrim) around his main table, but also around the speaker stand and speakers. Without our previous knowledge, he added lighting to his speakers that matched our wedding colors – which was a pleasant surprise. In addition, Adrian was able to do up-lighting for us and it looked phenomenal.

Adrian communicated with the venue/catering staff and us throughout the night about the timeline/details and he will make as little or as many announcements as you like. He pays attention to all of your specific requests, ideas, details, and he is very easy to work with. He kept me on the dance floor almost all night, which is difficult to do. Be sure to book him early so you won’t be disappointed.

Recently Married

Adrian was fantastic. Many of our guests commented on how great the music he played was.

Recently Married

Adrian did an awesome job at our wedding! He kept everyone on the dance floor and played such a great mix of music! We would highly recommend using him for weddings or other events!

Services Used: DJ

Fun to work with - absolutely
Super Fun DJ - "heck yes" - all of our guests
Went the extra mile to make everything perfect - definitely

We could not have asked for anything more from Events by MV. He DJ'ed as well as we could have possibly hoped. The dance floor was completely full of guests from the time we opened it up to (from what I've been told) 20 minutes after my new wife and I left the building. Adrian was awesome to work with before and after the wedding, helping us pick out playlists and lighting options, even driving out to the venue several times to make sure everything would work perfectly and the night would go off without a hitch! Better than we could have asked for, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Events by MV to a friend.

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

So professional and provides the most exceptional services! He kept everyone on the dance floor, including myself, with his appropriate music selections. He also took video footage of our reception and additional photos after our photographer left that were high quality. I would HIGHLY recommend events by MV for any event! He's the best!

Recently Married

Absolutely perfect- Adrian could not have been better! Many of our guests have already asked for his information! Without a doubt we would recommend him.

Stephanie
10/25/2014

DJ MV had DJ'd a few weddings that I had been to before, so I knew right away when I get engaged that I'd like him to DJ our wedding as well. He did not disappoint! Our dance floor was packed the whole night. I loved that he listened to our wishes, took our guest's requests, and was really "behind the scenes" the whole time and wasn't making announcements and talking the whole night -- I've been to weddings with DJs like that and it's the WORST. DJ MV was professional, considerate, and overall amazing. I'd recommend him to anybody looking for a DJ for their wedding/event!!

Services Used: DJ

Adrian was our DJ last weekend and did such an amazing job! He was very professional, helpful, and flexible with any last minute things we asked of him. He played all the music/music genres we requested and did an excellent job choosing music to fit different parts of our wedding. He also provided some great additional music during his set up time which was wonderful and thoughtful. Book him early and you are guaranteed an awesome DJ/music/dance experience!

Services Used: DJ

Five-star review, for a five-star DJ. Adrian is amazing and after hiring him for our fall barn/tent wedding, we can see why he has such incredible reviews. He willingly accepted our long list of play/don't play music, read the crowd perfectly both during our dinner and during dancing, and was a true pro. He even went above and beyond by meeting us at our venue weeks before the ceremony to get acquainted with the directions and with the space. We feel so lucky to have been referred to Adrian by another bride. Adrian FAR surpasses DJs from the big Minnesota vendors. Do yourself and your wedding a favor by booking him early.