events by MV

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

Adrian is more than a DJ; he is an outstanding entertainer. It is safe to say that his talent made my wedding reception a success. He is very reliable and easy to work with.

Services Used: DJ

I had an incredible experience with Events by MV. MV was very professional, prompt at responding to me, incredibly flexible, and did an awesome job keeping the night running smoothly!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!

Services Used: DJ

Dj MV was prompt, professional and entertaining. My guests are still talking about how amazing he was and that it was the best reception they had ever been to in their lives. The up lighting he provided helped us to save hundreds on decorations. I will absolutely use him again for all of my events and recommend him to others.

Courtney
06/14/2015

Adrian did an outstanding job. I was worried about all of the little details coming together for the ceremony because it was an outdoor wedding and it went perfectly. It was the vendor I had the LEAST worry or stress about, he made it perfect for our wedding day!

Services Used: DJ

My company and I used Adrian for a work event and could not have been more pleased! Adrian was a delight to work with. He was incredibly flexible with some last minute changes, prepared, and always easy to get in contact with. While we were still shopping around for DJs, Adrian never pressured or hassled us, unlike some other DJs that we had contacted. My team and I were very impressed and would definitely recommend him.

Services Used: DJ

Events by MV (Adrian) is an amazing DJ. My husband had a very unusual song request for the social hour and Adrian told us it wouldn’t be a problem and even thought it was a great idea. My husband also wanted a 10-minute mix of a bunch of awesome 80s songs and Adrian knocked that out of the park. We asked if he could edit our first dance song to shorten it up a bit; he made the changes and it sounded great. It goes to show you the type of DJ Adrian is – he can play anything and he is open to all sorts of ideas. Another example of how flexible Adrian is: my sister did not let us know until dinner that she wanted a specific (and obscure) song played for us. Of course, Adrian had no problems grabbing her CD and playing it.

His set-up is the classiest and best looking one we’ve seen. He not only puts skirts (#scrim) around his main table, but also around the speaker stand and speakers. Without our previous knowledge, he added lighting to his speakers that matched our wedding colors – which was a pleasant surprise. In addition, Adrian was able to do up-lighting for us and it looked phenomenal.

Adrian communicated with the venue/catering staff and us throughout the night about the timeline/details and he will make as little or as many announcements as you like. He pays attention to all of your specific requests, ideas, details, and he is very easy to work with. He kept me on the dance floor almost all night, which is difficult to do. Be sure to book him early so you won’t be disappointed.

Recently Married

Adrian was fantastic. Many of our guests commented on how great the music he played was.

Recently Married

Adrian did an awesome job at our wedding! He kept everyone on the dance floor and played such a great mix of music! We would highly recommend using him for weddings or other events!

Services Used: DJ

So professional and provides the most exceptional services! He kept everyone on the dance floor, including myself, with his appropriate music selections. He also took video footage of our reception and additional photos after our photographer left that were high quality. I would HIGHLY recommend events by MV for any event! He's the best!

Recently Married

Absolutely perfect- Adrian could not have been better! Many of our guests have already asked for his information! Without a doubt we would recommend him.

Stephanie
10/25/2014

DJ MV had DJ'd a few weddings that I had been to before, so I knew right away when I get engaged that I'd like him to DJ our wedding as well. He did not disappoint! Our dance floor was packed the whole night. I loved that he listened to our wishes, took our guest's requests, and was really "behind the scenes" the whole time and wasn't making announcements and talking the whole night -- I've been to weddings with DJs like that and it's the WORST. DJ MV was professional, considerate, and overall amazing. I'd recommend him to anybody looking for a DJ for their wedding/event!!

Services Used: DJ

Adrian was our DJ last weekend and did such an amazing job! He was very professional, helpful, and flexible with any last minute things we asked of him. He played all the music/music genres we requested and did an excellent job choosing music to fit different parts of our wedding. He also provided some great additional music during his set up time which was wonderful and thoughtful. Book him early and you are guaranteed an awesome DJ/music/dance experience!

Services Used: DJ

Five-star review, for a five-star DJ. Adrian is amazing and after hiring him for our fall barn/tent wedding, we can see why he has such incredible reviews. He willingly accepted our long list of play/don't play music, read the crowd perfectly both during our dinner and during dancing, and was a true pro. He even went above and beyond by meeting us at our venue weeks before the ceremony to get acquainted with the directions and with the space. We feel so lucky to have been referred to Adrian by another bride. Adrian FAR surpasses DJs from the big Minnesota vendors. Do yourself and your wedding a favor by booking him early.

Jennifer
09/06/2014

Adrian did a wonderful job at our wedding. He provided the speaker system for our ceremony, and was there to help if there were any technical difficulties. As a part of our package, he was able to do uplighting at our reception area. His ability to decorate the space blew us away! The reception space transformed in an instant! He also incorporated a lot of good music and even was flexible in including non-English music to the music list. Everyone was on the dance floor the whole time he was spinning the music! Adrian was also very flexible with the schedule when a few activities got off task. He worked with my other vendors to make sure there was a smooth transition.

Book Events by MV for your weddings, Bar Mitzvah, birthdays, or for a Tuesday evening party! You won't regret it!

Services Used: DJ

Adrian was SO awesome. The DJ/music was one of the most important parts of my wedding reception, and he did no disappoint. He put up with A LOT of requests and questions from me along the way, and was always informative and great at communicating. He made sure that our night went seamlessly, and even helped out when "bumps" came up at the reception hall - going above and beyond his job responsibilities to help out however he could (this included queuing up the music to play with my slideshow within minutes when the reception hall no longer had the speakers to hook up to my computer that they said they would have). He was so helpful and easy to work with, and most importantly our dance floor was packed ALL NIGHT. Everyone loved him - we even cheered for him as he left the building!!! Thanks again to Adrian for making our wedding reception so special! If you are looking for a great DJ, Events by MV is the way to go :)

Alicia
08/23/2014

Adrian Perryman did an amazing job! We found him online with great reviews and I understand why everyone else was so happy with his service. My husband and I had a large wedding in our backyard and we received nothing but great feedback from family and friends about the music. Adrian was always quick to respond to emails and was able to meet numerous times to go over the music playlist, the layout of the yard and our first meeting. I had no worries when it came to the DJ and knew right away that we made the right choice. Not only did he provide great music, he also provided us with high quality photos of the dance floor and also video clips from our first dance to the last song.