Evan Baines Photography

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
We used Evan for our May wedding in Nashville, TN. He was a pleasure to deal with from start to finish! The pictures are stunning, unique and descriptive. He has a great eye, and our photos really tell the story of our day. Everyone has been blown away by the quality. He and his wife, Amanda, share a desire to help put to ease any worries with a strict attention to detail, while creating a sense of warmth and ease.

We received our final photos in a very timely manner and were impressed with all aspects of the way Evan and his team conducted themselves.

We look forward to using his services again and again!

Daniele & Andre LaFreniere
Nashville, TN
Wedding: 05/16/2009
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Evan was a joy to work with! He sensed right away that I am uncomfortable in front of a camera; however, his enthusiasm, and his calm manner, made a world of difference. Evan's approach to wedding photography is so creative;however, he was also respectful of my desire to include some of the more traditional shots as well. In the end, I have a fabulous collection of wedding photos that are both memorable and unique. Many of our wedding guests commented on Evan's enthusiasm, as well as his ability to remain inconspicuous as he works. Our church was fairly restrictive in allowing photographers access to the chapel once the ceremony begins. Evan was able to work within those restrictions, but still came away with many beautiful shots of the ceremony. He is conscientious and detail-oriented--a true professional in every sense of the word.
Wedding: 05/10/2008
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Evan Baines was more than the photographer for my wedding. Evan seemed more like a friend - he would call to check on the progress of plans, he helped me find a make-up artist and always offered his help where needed. Evan was always professional and courteous and he made sure that I got the pictures that I wanted taken at my wedding and reception. I feel like my bridal portraits and wedding pictures have spoiled me - if I could, I would have Evan take all of my family's pictures for me. I couldn't recommend anyone better than Evan to be the photographer for your special day.
Wedding: 02/02/2008