Erinmills Limousines

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Erinmills was a lifesaver for our winter wedding this month! Originally our planner suggested another company but after many frustrating attempts at sorting out plans with them, we had to find another company very close to our wedding date. Erinmills was super accomodating and worked with us to make sure all of our needs were met. We used their party bus for our wedding party and as a shuttle service for our guests who were staying at a downtown Toronto hotel- everyone LOVED it! The driver was professional, accomodating and did everything he could to make sure our day was not affected by last minute changes and delays. I would reccomend this company to anyone who is looking for professional, reliable service in the GTA!

3.6

We were moderately happy with our service. We were charged for a wine glass that broke and it didn't even happen on our watch. We were also charged for taking a toll highway and we did not discuss taking this route. Overall, we would probably deal with someone else before we choose Erinmills limo again.

Erinmills Limousines responded with the following comments:

First I'd like to thank this client for writing a review, we appreciate all the feedback we get.
This client has booked two consecutive hours from 12pm-2pm for two transfers from Mississauga to Milton, her Fiance and groomsmen first then bridesmaids and herself. If there ​was no traffic and everyone was on time this might have worked within the two hours. Unfortunately the groom was 20 minutes late coming out of the house, our driver Sam tried to do his best to make up for the lost time so he can be back to pick up the bride on time that's why he decided to take highway 407 ($5-$10 or so).
After the the service completion we inspected the limousine and one of the glass decanters​ was broken.
Few days after the service client called us saying they​ ​wouldn't​​ have used the 407 and that they know nothing about a broken decanter​​. Our driver took the toll highway trying to do what's best for the client assuming they'll only be happy that he did, but since he didn't ask and clients didn't appreciate what he did we ​ended up not charging ​the ​client for the usage of highway 407 as well as for the decanter.
​I came across this review about two weeks ago, that's why the late response. I tried to contact the client by telephone, then email asking her to update this review ​but never got a call or email back.
​We’d like to invite our future clients to visit our Mississauga office to view and compare our fleet of very well maintained vehicles and to meet with our experienced office staff to create your own positive experience with us!

Services Used: Travel

Easy to deal with, good communication. Driver was very nice, flexible to whatever we wanted, limo was nice and clean. Overall, no complaints from our wedding day! Great value as well!

Private User
1+ year ago

We hired Erin Mills Limousine for our wedding day transportation, and could not have been happier! Shannon was extremely professional and friendly from start to finish. All our vehicles showed up the day of the wedding on time and the drivers were awesome as well. Thank you Shannon and Erin Mills Limousine!

1+ year ago

Amazing service from the moment we contacted them and stepped into their office. They don't double book and the driver does not disappear on you. Our driver was great. He waited for us at each stop and he was flexible when we had a change of location. They have one of each vehicle and their prices are very affordable. Book early if you have a summer wedding.

2+ years ago

This limo company is widely reviewed and were great to work with. They were very responsive and on time to all our events. Our only problem was that the driver had asked for a tip after the service was done. We did not appreciate being asked for a tip when the price of the service already included taxes and gratuities. We thought it was very unprofessional.

These guys saved me.

The day before my wedding, I still didn't have a limo. In a bit of a panic, I called them. They were so awesome to talk to. Phrases included "We can tell you're frustrated and we really want to help you." and "we're going to email you the details, let us know that everything is ok."

They were so easy to deal with and really accommodated me, even offering me a good deal even though they knew I was screwed since my wedding was the next day.

I really appreciate the effort they put out for me and I'm so happy that I found them.

Services Used: Transportation

Mary Lou was great to work with! We were a bit worried about hiring a limo company as we have heard horror stories. However, Erin Limos is part of the BBB and consistently received positive reviews on line. The Black Hummer we rented was clean and the driver was punctual.

Services Used: Travel

I got a great deal and the limos were clean and on time. Customer service was very helpful and polite.

2+ years ago

Erin Mills Limousine worked with us on our many requirements (limo bus shuttle service to and from hotel to Sikh Ceremony, limo bus shuttle service to and from hotel to Christian ceremony and reception hall) plus vehicles for both the bride and groom during the day! Service was excellent, driver was on time and super courteous!

Services Used: Transportation

We hired Erin MIlls for our limo service and were very impressed. They have a fleet of vehicles available which were clean, and stocked with water and champagne. They were very accommodating even when the bridal party was running late - driver had no problems waiting outside until we were ready.

After going to other limo places found on-line, only Erin Mills held true to their website.