Erick Gerson: Professional Makeup Artist

Value
Flexibility
1 Review
Recently Married

Su trabajo de Erick es emocionante!
Mi iso ver como toda una modelo.
Se los recomiendo!
Ah, y habla espanol :)

Erick's work is amazing!
He made me look like a model.
I recommend him to everyone!
Oh, and he speaks Spanish :)

Recently Married

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Erick. He is kind, professional, and incredibly talented! His work is breathtaking.

Recently Married

Erick came recommended to me by my photographer. I was unsure what to expect when I met him for my trial. I was blown-away. He is so talented! He traveled to my wedding and did an amazing job with my make-up. He also did make-up for my mom, my flower girl, and my bridemaids. The girls kept saying they were impressed and that he truly is an artist. This is so true! Everyone looked beautiful. I would definitely recommend Erick!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

There are not enough words in the dictionary to describe how AMAZING Erick is at what he does. I have had my makeup done by him numerous times now and every time it looks flawless. This man is a miracle worker. He did the makeup for myself, bridesmaids and mom. He is so great at listening to what the client wants and each person he did looked gorgeous! His style is so on point and he is so up to date with this industry. If any one ever needs their make up done, no matter the occasion, Erick is the best person for the job. Thanks so much for making my day perfect Erick! You will always have my business!!

Recently Married

Ladies & Gents if you want to look fantastic and feel your best on your special day Erick is just the person for you!

I knew I wanted someone to do my makeup for my wedding but I didn't know who. We were getting ready at a hotel so I thought it just makes sense to have their salon do the hair and makeup, right? Boy was I wrong. I left feeling very disappointed and clueless as to how to proceed.

I was fortunate that I was referred to Erick by my florist. My Mom and I met Erick for my trial and I have never felt more beautiful in my life. Also, he is just the sweetest person and is a true artist of his craft.

The day of he did my makeup, my Mom, my Mother in law, & all of my bridesmaids right in our hotel room. He came t us and made everything so easy the day of.

Erick is the real deal and with his skill it wouldn't surprise me if he moves to Hollywood or something so while he is in our area make sure to use Erick as your makeup artist for your special occasion.

When you look your best you feel your best and Erick is the person that can make that happen.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Erick is amazingly talented. We loved having him part of the special day. He makes you feel like you are his only client and gives you personal attention. The options he offers and the professional opinions he suggests put you at ease and make you look fabulous! And he's so sweet! We loved working with Erick!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Erick did makeup for my wedding and it was amazing! He managed to do all 8 bridesmaids, myself and my mother and mother -in-law by himself in about 3 hours and everyone looked stunning! The makeup looked great all day and was still nearly perfect after hours of dancing at the reception. He is the sweetest guy ever, we all loved working with him!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I got Erick's number from a local retailer. I called him the night before my cousin's wedding reception hoping he could fit me in somewhere for hair and makeup. I wanted to go with a 40's era theme to match my dress. With it being so last minute, I wasn't expecting it to be easy to get an appointment. Erick got back to me that same night and even though he had a bridal party of 11 that next day, he was willing to fit me in. I met with him on Saturday and he worked his magic. In little more than an hour, I was transformed into a 40's era pinup girl. Make makeup has NEVER looked so good. A week later, I am still blown away.

What he did with so little time and with such short notice was nothing short of amazing. The fact that he did it after a full day of appointments just shows what he is capable of. I am already thinking of several more occasions in the near future that I can book him for. I had a lot of fun with him, he gave me a lot of great pointers and tips, and I felt beautiful when I left. I would absolutely recommend him for any brides looking for a very talented, professional hair and makeup artist.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Erick was such a JOY to work with! He did the makeup for me and my bridesmaids the day of my wedding. He was absolutely wonderful and did such a great job! We can't thank him enough. Erick was so personable and really listened to exactly the type of look we were each going for. I AM SO HAPPY WE FOUND HIM! I would highly recommend him to anyone and everyone!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Amazing results! Erick made my daughter look absolutely beautiful! Very talented at his job. I would recommend his services to everyone! Thanks Erick!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

While setting up and getting ready for a very good friends wedding this past weekend, I realized that I had pretty much sweated off all of my make-up. Erick was in attendance to do the make-up for CJ and others for this special wedding. I've heard wonders about Erick, because well, as a model-he does all of CJ's make-up, and she just had to have him there for her wedding! I wasn't even scheduled to have my make-up done. While the bride and wedding party were out getting their pics taken, I asked Erick if he'd help me out. With just a few questions, he proceeded to give me a fresh look for the wedding. I like a light, dewy-more natural look, lol. Erick, my make-up man of choice now, stunned me with such a fresh look...... When I walked outside, my 7 year old granddaughter just stared at me. Nana she said, you look so different, you look good! If I could look like this everyday for the rest of my life, I'd be one very happy lady. Thank you Erick Gerson !!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I can't say enough about Erick. He holds a special place in my Heart. He did my wedding day makeup back in 2011 and did and AMAZING job! So much so that when my sister in law announced her engagement the first thing it thought was "OMG we have to book Erick"!! So thats just what we did! He did an amazing job on her trial and all of us girls. The moms looked gorgeous, he can really do it all! I wish he lived with me to do my make up every day. I will definitely be using him again in the future for special events and would recommend him to anyone for any occasion. He is so talented, and so fun to be around!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Erick is magic with makeup! He did such an amazing job on my wedding makeup and multiple makeup job prior to the big day. He made my fairy tail day that much more special. I would most definitely recommend him for anyone's makeup needs. He is truly talented!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Erick did an awesome job! He was very professional and very fun to converse with. He did an awesome job with all of our makeup. It looked so natural, and was just enough! Thanks for everything!

Erick is so thoughtful, and he even helps prepare you to keep your makeup fresh for the rest of the night!

1+ year ago
0.2

I had a trial run with Erick, loved the make-up, however getting a hold of him was a little difficult. I emailed him the Wednesday before my wedding and didn't get a response until 10pm Friday the day before my wedding-he confirmed he would be meeting me at 10am Saturday. At 9:20am Saturday 40 minutes before he was supposed to meet me he called and said he was in New York. His flight was canceled the night before and didn't give me the respect of letting me know. I was very disappointed and no Bride deserves this on her wedding day. Nor did he find a stand in that would be able to meet me at 10am Saturday.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

AMAZING work! He is so fun to be around and is just a sweet guy to work with! Absolutely my favorite part of the wedding preparation! He makes you feel confident and beautiful! Erick definitely went above and beyond my expectations!