Erick Gerson: Professional Makeup Artist

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

Ladies & Gents if you want to look fantastic and feel your best on your special day Erick is just the person for you!

I knew I wanted someone to do my makeup for my wedding but I didn't know who. We were getting ready at a hotel so I thought it just makes sense to have their salon do the hair and makeup, right? Boy was I wrong. I left feeling very disappointed and clueless as to how to proceed.

I was fortunate that I was referred to Erick by my florist. My Mom and I met Erick for my trial and I have never felt more beautiful in my life. Also, he is just the sweetest person and is a true artist of his craft.

The day of he did my makeup, my Mom, my Mother in law, & all of my bridesmaids right in our hotel room. He came t us and made everything so easy the day of.

Erick is the real deal and with his skill it wouldn't surprise me if he moves to Hollywood or something so while he is in our area make sure to use Erick as your makeup artist for your special occasion.

When you look your best you feel your best and Erick is the person that can make that happen.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Erick is amazingly talented. We loved having him part of the special day. He makes you feel like you are his only client and gives you personal attention. The options he offers and the professional opinions he suggests put you at ease and make you look fabulous! And he's so sweet! We loved working with Erick!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Erick did makeup for my wedding and it was amazing! He managed to do all 8 bridesmaids, myself and my mother and mother -in-law by himself in about 3 hours and everyone looked stunning! The makeup looked great all day and was still nearly perfect after hours of dancing at the reception. He is the sweetest guy ever, we all loved working with him!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I got Erick's number from a local retailer. I called him the night before my cousin's wedding reception hoping he could fit me in somewhere for hair and makeup. I wanted to go with a 40's era theme to match my dress. With it being so last minute, I wasn't expecting it to be easy to get an appointment. Erick got back to me that same night and even though he had a bridal party of 11 that next day, he was willing to fit me in. I met with him on Saturday and he worked his magic. In little more than an hour, I was transformed into a 40's era pinup girl. Make makeup has NEVER looked so good. A week later, I am still blown away.

What he did with so little time and with such short notice was nothing short of amazing. The fact that he did it after a full day of appointments just shows what he is capable of. I am already thinking of several more occasions in the near future that I can book him for. I had a lot of fun with him, he gave me a lot of great pointers and tips, and I felt beautiful when I left. I would absolutely recommend him for any brides looking for a very talented, professional hair and makeup artist.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Erick was such a JOY to work with! He did the makeup for me and my bridesmaids the day of my wedding. He was absolutely wonderful and did such a great job! We can't thank him enough. Erick was so personable and really listened to exactly the type of look we were each going for. I AM SO HAPPY WE FOUND HIM! I would highly recommend him to anyone and everyone!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Amazing results! Erick made my daughter look absolutely beautiful! Very talented at his job. I would recommend his services to everyone! Thanks Erick!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

While setting up and getting ready for a very good friends wedding this past weekend, I realized that I had pretty much sweated off all of my make-up. Erick was in attendance to do the make-up for CJ and others for this special wedding. I've heard wonders about Erick, because well, as a model-he does all of CJ's make-up, and she just had to have him there for her wedding! I wasn't even scheduled to have my make-up done. While the bride and wedding party were out getting their pics taken, I asked Erick if he'd help me out. With just a few questions, he proceeded to give me a fresh look for the wedding. I like a light, dewy-more natural look, lol. Erick, my make-up man of choice now, stunned me with such a fresh look...... When I walked outside, my 7 year old granddaughter just stared at me. Nana she said, you look so different, you look good! If I could look like this everyday for the rest of my life, I'd be one very happy lady. Thank you Erick Gerson !!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I can't say enough about Erick. He holds a special place in my Heart. He did my wedding day makeup back in 2011 and did and AMAZING job! So much so that when my sister in law announced her engagement the first thing it thought was "OMG we have to book Erick"!! So thats just what we did! He did an amazing job on her trial and all of us girls. The moms looked gorgeous, he can really do it all! I wish he lived with me to do my make up every day. I will definitely be using him again in the future for special events and would recommend him to anyone for any occasion. He is so talented, and so fun to be around!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Erick is magic with makeup! He did such an amazing job on my wedding makeup and multiple makeup job prior to the big day. He made my fairy tail day that much more special. I would most definitely recommend him for anyone's makeup needs. He is truly talented!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Erick did an awesome job! He was very professional and very fun to converse with. He did an awesome job with all of our makeup. It looked so natural, and was just enough! Thanks for everything!

Erick is so thoughtful, and he even helps prepare you to keep your makeup fresh for the rest of the night!

0.2

I had a trial run with Erick, loved the make-up, however getting a hold of him was a little difficult. I emailed him the Wednesday before my wedding and didn't get a response until 10pm Friday the day before my wedding-he confirmed he would be meeting me at 10am Saturday. At 9:20am Saturday 40 minutes before he was supposed to meet me he called and said he was in New York. His flight was canceled the night before and didn't give me the respect of letting me know. I was very disappointed and no Bride deserves this on her wedding day. Nor did he find a stand in that would be able to meet me at 10am Saturday.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

AMAZING work! He is so fun to be around and is just a sweet guy to work with! Absolutely my favorite part of the wedding preparation! He makes you feel confident and beautiful! Erick definitely went above and beyond my expectations!

Recently Married

Erick is by far one of the most talented makeup artists in the industry. He not only does great work, but also is easy to work with and very fun to have around while getting ready for your big day! After being in my friends wedding earlier this year and having Erick do my makeup, I knew I had to have him for my own wedding. I felt so lucky to have him there for my big day and would recommend him to anyone looking for a perfect makeup application (airbrush or regular, they are both great!)

Theresa & Travis
06/14/2014

Erick has a true talent! He is absolutely amazing. He made my wedding look complete. He is awesome to work with and truly has a gift! I love his work. He will make you all beautiful brides!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Erick provided me the BEST Professional service ever. He made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day. He worked around my busy schedule and was extremely nice! I showed him a look that I wanted and he went above and beyond what I expected! my mother and bridesmaids said, "this is the most beautiful I've ever looked." Everyone kept asking me who did my makeup...including my husband. I was worried that the makeup would fade away after a few hours especially since it's an outdoor wedding in July! But I was wrong. My makeup lasted throughout the ENTIRE celebration and I had to wipe it off myself when I went to bed. I would absolutely recommend Erick to anyone that wants to look like a celebrity on their special day! Thank you again Erick

Bien~

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Erick Gerson exceeded every expectation I had in terms of what I had "envisioned" for my look, and the look of the wedding party the day of our wedding. I had done a makeup trial with him prior to the wedding day. He showed up with a palette of all of the colors he had worked with during the trial,as well as a bag full of "sample sizes" for day of touch-ups! Who does this?!? I mean, how thoughtful:). Not only did he exceed my expectations, he went above and beyond with all of the ladies in the wedding, mother of the brides and aunt's of the bride-everyone, I mean everyone was stunning! Thank you Erick for your talent and making me feel beautiful on a day I will never forget. Please check out Erick's work at: www.kellysweet.com/Sarah-Brian-wedding/