Epic Entertainment Boston

Value
Flexibility
Matthew
06/20/2015

We had Sheldon from Epic DJ our wedding and he was absolutely amazing! He was a pleasure to work with, kept the party going all night! I can't even put a number on how many guests commented how good he was! We were pretty specific on a few requests and it was not a problem. Sheldon gave us exactly what we asked for from cocktail hour, dinner, and the most important dancing! If your looking for a DJ he's your guy!

Epic Entertainment Boston responded with the following comments:

Thanks for the great review Matt. It was a pleasure playing the oldschool jams all night, it took me back to my high school days.

I wish you guys the best.

Recently Married

Keith Roberts (aka DJ Mystique) was AMAZING at our June 2015 wedding. We were excited after our very first meeting with him - he's incredibly friendly, enthusiastic, and truly an expert at what he does. Epic's rates are very reasonable and the planning process was a breeze - we ordered a speaker for cocktail hour too. The dance floor was PACKED all night - he really knows how to read the crowd and keep the energy up till the end! He also makes sure the wedding is all about the bride and groom - not like some DJs who like being the center of attention. After the wedding, several friends and family members told us how awesome he was - my dad called him a "class act" - which really sums it up!

Colleen
04/11/2015

We recently had DJ Sheldon as our Wedding DJ and it was an excellent experience. He is an extremely professional DJ who met with us multiple times during the planning process and made sure every detail was taken care of from walk out songs to planned dances. His main strength was playing excellent music for the crowd and he kept them dancing all night with great mixing of songs. He has lots of great options for any style of wedding from sound to lights and you can pick based on your needs. Overall, we were extremely pleased to work with Sheldon after hearing him play at a friends wedding, we hope to attend another event where he is working again soon! He made our night unforgettable.

Services Used: DJ

After researching over a dozen photo booth companies for our wedding, we picked Epic Entertainment and it was the best decision we made. Right from the start, Sheldon was super responsive to all my emails and questions. They are professional, courteous and punctual. Their prices are also VERY competitive. We actually upgraded our package and got the gray and white background and it was so worth it.

We’ve been to so many weddings and events where the photos strip themselves are too dark and the props were boring. Not Epic Entertainment! The quality of the photos was fantastic and they had a huge selection of funny props to choose from. I was even able to bring my own props for guests to use. The photo booth was a huge hit and there was always a line! Our guests took so many photos that we ran out of space in the complimentary guestbook Epic gave us! To top it off, we gave away photo booth frames as wedding favors and our guests loved it. What a fun way for your guests to enjoy the night. We highly recommend Epic Entertainment for your photo booth needs.

Epic Entertainment Boston responded with the following comments:

Thanks so much for the kind words and fantastic review. We're thrilled that you enjoyed the service and experience.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Our guests LOVED the music! Old and young they all danced and they raved about it.

DJ Shelly Shell made the process so easy with his online tools where we could select the special songs and outline the flow of the night. He was kind enough to talk me through the timeline before the wedding and make some suggestions about how I had it set up. I was so appreciative! He has the experience and expertise and told us what has worked for couples in the past.

The night was great and Shelly Shell was cool calm and collected and kept the jams flowing :)

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Epic Entertainment Boston is a smaller and more personal provider for a photobooth than some of the bigger (and more expensive) outfits that do larger scale self promotion. My daughter's wedding is the second time that Epic did the photobooth that I've been to, and it was so well received. Guests were lining up to get in the booth, many for repeated times. Andrea was the staffing the booth and is very friendly and helpful. I heard a lot of compliments throughout the night. Epic provides a scrap book at the end filled with the images and space to write notes- a great memento of the evening.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Evan was outstanding. He was professional throughout. He worked with us through the whole process. He kept the party going all night. He was respectful and stayed in the background while staying in tune with the group and the wedding party. We would and will unconditionally recommend him.

Rachel
10/18/2014

My husband and I used Epic Entertainment for our wedding on 10/18/14 and can't thank Sheldon and his crew enough! We were set up with DJ Craig for our reception and loved his work. We had a small wedding with about 35 guests so I was nervous if he would be able to get such a small group out on the dance floor. Turns out Craig knew exactly what he was doing and had people dancing all night! He did a great job sticking to our music choices too. Craig was easy to get in touch with, always answered our emails that day or the next and made sure to set up plenty of meetings ahead of the big day to make sure everything was all set and ready. I highly recommend this vendor - you are guaranteed a great event!

Marlene
10/12/2014

We chose Epic Entertainment Boston to provide a photo booth for our wedding on 10/12/2014 and are extremely pleased that we did. Sheldon was very responsive and helpful through every step, and I loved that the contract signing and event details were managed through his website. The booth itself looked very classy and was easy to use and our guests had a great time with it. Best of all, you can't beat the price. I shopped around A LOT and Epic provided not only the booth rental, but all the extras (attendant, props, scrapbook, USB of all photos AND posting photos to Facebook) were included at a great value. Other MA and NH photo booth companies charge extra for each of these. On top of the great price, the prints themselves are bright, clear, beautiful high quality photos that can rival any others - see for yourself on Facebook. I would recommend Epic Entertainment Boston's photo booth to everyone.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Epic's photobooth was a hit at our wedding! They were super responsive, easy to work with, and reasonably priced. Their booth was large enough to accommodate our rowdy friends and everyone loved the props! I really love that we got to bring home our copy of all of the pictures that night, I've looked at it again and again and it makes me smile every time!

Laura
09/27/2014

Evan was amazing! We left the music choices up to his discretion and he did phenomenal. Everyone had such a good time. We could not be more pleased with his performance from the beginning of the planning stages to the end of the night.

09/27/2014

First of all, our DJ, Davey was so easy to work with and professional throughout the whole process. He met with us two times to discuss the details and offer suggestions based on his experience. Leading up to the date, Davey was very responsive to all our emails and last minute changes even though he, himself was in the process of getting married and going on his honeymoon. He also mixed our first dance song for us which was a combination of several songs and it turned out really well.

On the day of the wedding, we didn't have to worry about a thing. We had some odd requests during the night like a dance party before dinner even started and a first dance when the night was already well underway. Davey did a perfect job with all of these requests. During dinner he played the exact music we wanted -- Frank Sinatra and Jazz. One of my friends said her back was to the DJ and she felt "just like a awesome classy band was playing behind her" which was exactly the feeling we were going for. He spent just the right amount of time on the microphone, instructing guests about where they should be or what was next, and he was also flexible and very responsive when my husband and I went up to him with last-minute requests.

That brings me to the rest of the night. I have never been to a wedding where MOST of the guests were on the dance floor the entire time and I can't tell you how happy I am that my wedding was just that wedding! Every song that came on was right on target and people I didn't even expect to see dancing were excited about every single one. There was a good balance between current hits and classic hits and it was the best dance party I've ever been too. Since the wedding, so many guests have commented to us how great the DJ was and we feel exactly the same way.

Recently Married

Epic and DJ Evan did an outstanding job at our wedding, couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Darren
09/12/2014

From the day my wife and I reached out and selected Epic entertainment, til the end of the wedding night, Epic Entertainment were top class in creating a perfect reception for us. Sheldon, and our DJ, Keith Roberts, cared about how we wanted our reception to go, not what they do to make wedding receptions great. Epic coordinated timelines, and meeting times to make sure there were no surprises or assumptions, that may have affected the joy at our reception. Our friends continue to come up to me to tell us how much fun they had dancing the night away and truly enjoying all the music played. We couldn't have asked for anything better. Epic Entertainment was the right choice.

Services Used: DJ

Jonathon from Epic Entertainment DJ'd our wedding on September 6, 2014. From the very beginning he was great. He met with us to go over how we envisioned the night over a year ago. We changed our times and the amount of hours we would need him twice, both times he said "not a problem". As far as the wedding night, he was on time, very professional and fun. We pretty much just told him we wanted people dancing all night and sent him a few requests we received from friends and family. Everyone danced all night and had such a great time. I would highly recommend Epic Entertainment and Jonathon. Also, the price was great, significantly lower than two other quotes we received. Thanks for helping to make our day so special and so FUN!!
Caitlin and John

Services Used: DJ

Sheldon was amazing!!!! It has been a month since our wedding and people are still raving about the music and how the dance floor was packed all night. Would definitely recommend booking with epic entertainment! 5 stars!