Enzo CineVerite'Films

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

There are so many wonderful things to say about Enzo and his work. We already received our 6 minute highlight video, and we aren't even married a month….. we are in love with it!!! I can’t stop smiling and it did exactly what we had hoped that it would do… bring us back to that special day and the joy that we felt. Our family and friends have sent us so many compliments since we shared the video with them. On the day of our wedding, I was nervous about being center of attention and not totally comfortable with being filmed, but thanks to Enzo’s genuine and funny personality, the true excitement and joy that I felt that day, gleams through me in the video. The music he chose went perfect with each part of the video and it told a wonderful story. We are happy with deciding to hire a videographer for our wedding, and even more importantly, we are happy that we chose Enzo to help us keep our wedding day memories alive. We are looking forward to receiving the rest of our wedding video!!! Thank you, Enzo!!!!

Services Used: Videography

They say a picture speaks a thousand words. When seeking a photographer for my wedding I wanted someone who captured my " story ". I wanted my pictures to tell the story of my love and my wedding. A year before my wedding I spoke with Enzo about what i was looking for and what type of detailed photos I wanted. Enzo told me " relax, and just have fun! " The day of my wedding it was just that.. Enzo showed up at the hotel first and it was a FUN bridal/model photo shoot I LOVED IT!! then i was at first very against doing a " first look" but i'm sure glad we did- it was so much fun having people watch us capture those " first " moments. I can't wait to see all my amazing photos!! and i will definitely being using enzo for any future events !...jackie

Services Used: Photography

Enzo Video Productions did an amazing job capturing our wedding day! From the moment I saw Enzo’s wedding trailers online I knew he would be the one filming our big day. We spoke numerous times on the phone prior to the event and he was always available to answer all of my questions. The day of the wedding, Enzo and his team were very professional and genuinely a pleasure to work with. They captured every moment perfectly from the beginning to the end. Thanks to Enzo’s creativity and talent, our wedding video turned out beautifully. What’s even more, it was ready a month after our wedding day! We are very happy with our videographer choice, and would highly recommend them to anyone planning a special event.
Thank you Enzo Video Productions for the wonderful experience and the beautiful memories.

Services Used: Videography

I absolutely love my wedding video and online clips. At first, I didn't want a video until fiance convinced me to do it. I am so glad we have these videos to look back on our special day and all the incredible memories that were created. Thank you Enzo and Laura, you were both fantastic and very professional. I will definitely recommend you to all my family and friends. Lots of love, Stephanie & James.

Services Used: Videography

Enzo and his team were wonderful from the beginning! He was always there to answer my questions, day or night! Our video came out beautiful and was done way before we ever thought. Enzo made me laugh from the moment we met him and just made us feel comfortable. The trailer was great and the video was perfect and made me cry all over again! Thank you so much and I would highly recommend Enzo to anyone who asks. ~ Jaclyn & Domenico

Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
2+ years ago
0.0

Enzo Productions lost my precious wedding footage due to "corrupt file" on his drive. However there was no indication that the drive was corrupt while having the files scanned to be recovered. He had little remorse and just offered full refund and Said "these things happen" I'm sadden and will never know the truth.

Profile Picture
Anonymous
1 Review
2+ years ago

Enzo and his team were amazing the day of our wedding! They arrived on time and it was easy to work with them. My husband and I absolutely love the video! Enzo and his team were very friendly and very professional! The turn around was very quick as well. It was a pleasure working with them. Highly recommended.

Services Used: Photography, Videography

Enzo and his team creatively captured every special moment on my wedding day from begining to end!!!! His video is HD quality & wonderfully edited!!!
The sound was clear and picture was amazing!!!
We have watched our video over and over!! and enjoy sharing it with our friends and family! who love every second of it!!!
You will not be dissapointed in your choice of this vendor!!! Such great talent!!
Thank you enzo for all your hard work!! we will continue to cherish our special day and memories as we watch our video thoughout our lives!!!
Daniella & Larry!

Services Used: Photography, Videography

We received our wedding video less than 7 months from our wedding date--which is unheard of! They did an AMAZING job we just can't stop watching the footage! He paid such good attention to detail including the songs chosen for the highlights! We were excited to hear one of the songs mentioned in our vows was in our video. The day of the wedding was perfect--he stayed at the perfect distance and was stealth witn not interfering with dancing or picture. IMPRESSIVE!

Services Used: Photography, Videography

Future brides look no further, Enzo video productions will give the quality product you are looking for. Enzo is professional, he is passionate about his work and it shows when you see the video product. My husband and I were blown away when we saw our wedding video, Enzo captured great and exciting moments of our wedding without ever being intrusive!

Services Used: Videography

Enzo's video production I rated highly because the video was done professionally and timely (I received the video a month after my wedding date). Enzo's videography was very responsive to my ideas. I recommended my video to have a lot more of the party during the reception on the video and less church which was done. If I had to use them again, I would!!!!

Services Used: Videography

Enzo & his assistant were amazing the day of our wedding! Enzo showed us a trailer of our video and so far it is amazing! I would definatly recommend them!

Services Used: Videography

My husband and I absolutely loves the video! Enzo was very friendly and very professional! The turn around was very quick as well. Me and my cousin's all are using him for our weddings.

Daniella

Services Used: Videography

My Husband and I were extremely happy with Enzo and his staff. They are very nice to work with and we are very happy with our wedding video. We highly recommend using Enzo and his staff.

Services Used: Videography

Enzo was amazing! Enzo and his crew were great to work with. They arrived to my house promptly as scheduled and were professional and easy to work with. I loved his ideas and work ethic. We had met a few times prior to the event and did exactly what we spoke about. In the end the video came out amazing. It was the right blend of all the important aspects of the party as well as ceremony. My husband and I couldnt have been more pleased with the outcome.

Services Used: Photography, Videography

very very nice video.......professionaly done