Entertain Me Event Planning
Brides Choice Award Winner for Wedding Wire 2011!
120 Buttercup Dr

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

Anonymous 6 Reviews
Heidi was literally invaluable in planning and executing my wedding. Her vendor recommendations and logistical input were very helpful. Since I had my reception at home there was a ton of work to do and she and her team went above and beyond to make sure everything got set up and went smoothly. Book her, seriously.
Wedding: 1+ year ago

HeidiLynn43 12 Reviews
Heidi was absolutely amazing and made planning our wedding and the day-of so much easier. She answered any and all questions quickly and had great advice regarding style, decor, timing and any other detail we asked about. She reassured all my bridal worries and has the perfect personality for this job: fun, easy to get along with, yet detail-oriented and no-nonsense. She took care of all vendor issues and got everyone organized to where we had no issues. She's great working with family members too. I would highly recommend Heidi to any engaged couple!
Wedding: 10/13/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Heidi was amazing! We ran into several tough situations and she guided us perfectly. She also was great at taking charge to get things done exactly how I wanted so there was no need to fret over if decor was set up, if things were cleaned up, etc. Heidi really listened to my wishes and I didn't have to worry about anything. She didn't hestitate to do anything that needed done and touched base regularly to see if we needed anything, like food, drinks, etc. Heidi is very personable and felt more like a friend helping out than a vendor. I would use her again for any large parties and def recommend her for weddings. Overall...Heidi simply went well above and beyond.
Wedding: 06/25/2011
  • Responsiveness:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My fiancee thought I was crazy for hiring a day of Coordinator until he saw Heidi in action on our wedding day...he realized in about 5 minutes that he was wrong, Heidi was needed not wanted!
Wedding: 06/25/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We only hired Heidi for our ceremony services. We wanted to make sure we had a coordinator to help during the ceremony (catholic ceremony). Heidi was awesome. She was professional and very easy to get along with. It was definitely worth getting her to help out. If I had wanted a wedding coordinator for my whole day, I definitely would have gotten Heidi – I didn’t need one which is why I didn’t get her but I would recommend her to anyone. She was always quick to respond to my million questions and was there when I needed her for something. You won’t regret booking her!
Wedding: 06/18/2011
  • Flexibility:  0.0
in error
Wedding: 05/29/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I can not say enough great things about Heidi and her staff. Whatever you do...HIRE HER!! I initially believed I did not need a wedding planner but many told me I should hire a day of wedding planner. This was one of the best decisions in my wedding planing process. Entertain Me Event Planning was always ten steps ahead of me and was the reason, I believe, the day went off without a hitch. Heidi and her staff helped me to create a beautiful classy welcome board for guests to see as they arrived at the hotel during the wedding weekend. They also created beautiful wedding programs for the ceremony. Heidi reached out to all the vendors before hand and made sure everything ran smoothly on the day of. She even made sure that the bride and groom ate all their dinner and enjoyed the reception!! Hiring Entertain Me Event Planning will be the best thing you can do during your planning process and will save you money along with unnecessary stress and headaches. Thanks Heidi for making my wedding day so special!!
Wedding: 01/29/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Heidi and her team were in one word phenomenal! We had our wedding 10-30-10 and everything ran so smoothly! If there were any problems, and I don’t believe that there were, Heidi and her team handled it with professionalism and quickly solved the issue. We actually had to postpone our original wedding date because my husband’s brother was deployed overseas; Heidi was so great about it and so understanding and gave us no problems at all with switching the dates. I can’t say enough good things about her, she was a lifesaver and allowed me to enjoy my day and not have to worry about a thing.

Heidi assembled our centerpieces (which was no easy task), sweetheart table, cake table, escort card table; I had a lot of DIY projects. Heidi and her team executed everything better than I had imagined. They also made sure everything was pack up and put it in the cars at the end of the night. The simple fact that I could enjoy my night and not have to worry about anything was so beyond what words can explain. I had guest came up to me before they were leaving and actually said to me “I’ve never seen a bride so relaxed and enjoy herself so much at her own wedding before”. If it wasn’t for Heidi there is no way I would have enjoyed myself as much as I did. If you want an easy and carefree day where you do not have to worry about a thing except enjoying yourself, then I highly recommend Heidi and her team.
Wedding: 10/30/2010
4.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Professionalism:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We used Heidi as both a day-of-coordinator and also for some wedding planning. She was great with ideas and steering us to vendors. Along with her sister-in-law, she did our flowers for a very reasonable price and they were beautiful. I didn't worry once the day of my wedding that everything would be done when I got there. She was great at making sure that we had everything we needed at every moment. My bustle got ripped twice and both times she easily pinned it back. She had a massive box of fix-it stuff for every type of emergency. Our only frustration during the process was that we would drive to her house for meetings and the meetings wouldn't always be what we thought they would be about. I'm not sure if it was a confusion on our end or her end. Overall though she was amazing and I would use her again.
Entertain Me Event Planning responded with the following comments:
The joys of wedding planning. I apologize for any confusion, sometimes we have to make changes in the order of the to do list to ensure everything is taken care of! And with my deisgner living in NJ, if she was able to attend, we geared towards the invites/floral design! I will keep this in mind for the future and be sure to let clients know if the meeting will go different than planned!!!
Wedding: 10/16/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Our decision to hire Heidi was the best decision of the wedding planning process!!! She was more than amazing!! Although we only hired Heidi as a Day of Coordinator she provided guidance throughout the wedding planning process. She was extremely responsive through emails and was able to give helpful advice!!!'
The day of the wedding Heidi was AMAZING!!! The ceremony and reception were BEAUTIFUL!! Everything we discussed prior to the wedding was perfect plus more than I could imagine. Throughout the night, Heidi kept the evening flowing and made everything run perfectly. She even was able to fix my dress multiple times after the bustle broke!!! She took the stress out of the wedding day and I was able to enjoy every minute of the day knowing all the details were taken care of!!!
If you would like your wedding day to run PERFECTLY, Heidi will make it happen!!!
Wedding: 10/08/2010
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
To quote my father "Heidi was a godsend" (and he's not an easy man to please). Heidi did everything right - she was a huge help throughout the planning process, the week of the wedding she coordinated all the vendors and set up the master schedule, and on the day of she took care of everything that I did not want to deal with. My wedding day was vastly improved because of Heidi - I could focus on the important things and not worry about the details at all. The band started playing the wrong song - Heidi was there to fix it. My drink needed a refill - she was there to refill it. But when everything was going smoothly, I didn't even notice she was there - which is how it should be! She also took care of setting up the reception room and taking it down afterwards - and she even delivered all of the presents and leftover favors to my hotel room!

On top of being professional, organized, and helpful without being pushy, Heidi paid for herself with all of her money-saving tips. I would have spent MUCH more money on flowers and printing costs - but Heidi helped me out and saved me more money than it cost to hire her! I highly recommend Heidi for any bride!
Wedding: 10/02/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Heidi from Entertain Me Event Planning was a fantastic wedding planner! She was very helpful and informative throughout all phases of planning out our wedding. She gave excellent vendor recommendations and was on top of everything at all times! We loved working with Heidi and we would definitely recommend her to any future bride!
-Courtney and Mike Reeves
Wedding: 09/11/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Heidi is not only extremely professional and organized, she is also incredibly knowledgeable and helpful. I knew from the moment I met her that she would take care of everything, including our not too experienced caterer. Luckily, she's not afraid to run the show :) She put me at ease, and handled everything with such professionalism. She was there for our busy set-up, untimely ceremony, bustle issues (thanks!), and finally, to clean and pack (in cars) our MANY wedding items! I truly feel her services are priceless and I am so thankful we decided to add a coordinator to our budget! I would VERY HIGHLY recommend Heidi to anyone planning a wedding or an event! Thank you Heidi!
Wedding: 09/04/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Heidi and her staff are very professional and caring. They did everything they could to make sure my wedding day ran perfectly. I even left some things up to them to do with their own ideas and creativity and I was very impressed with the end result. Everything that Heidi and her team did up to and at my wedding and reception exceeded my expectations! I felt very special and important. I didn't feel like just a client. I would highly suggest EntertainMe to any of my closest friends or family members. Thanks again Heidi!
Wedding: 07/31/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
One of the best decisions we made in planning our wedding was getting a day-of coordinator (DOC), and we could not have been happier with who we chose- Heidi Kern was fantastic! When we met with her the first time, we knew immediately that this was someone who would get things done! She clearly knows what she is doing, and was both encouraging and honest! (if there was something she wasn't sure would work, she'd let us know, and would offer suggestions about how to make everything go perfectly without squashing our style!)
A few weeks before the wedding we met again, to sort out all the details. She created a timeline for the wedding, kept in contact with all the vendors to make sure they were on top of everything (and we knew we were in good hands when our other vendors were excited to be working with Heidi again), and generally made our day free of stress. The best way to know if your DOC did a good job is if you never had a moment of stress or worry- we never had to think for a second about whether our vendors were on top of everything, we did not have anyone come to us with any problems, Heidi took care of everything.
Further, she went above and beyond on the day of the wedding! We had to make changes due to the weather, as we arrived a huge storm began, but we did not have to spend a minute worrying about what to do, Heidi and our other fantastic vendors made everything work! Heidi also found me stomach soothers for my nervous stomach, made sure we had a ton of food to take back to the hotel with us, even drove me and my new husband back to the hotel so we didn't have to take the shuttle bus back! Her husband was her assistant for the day, and he did a great job too ! (we thought of him as our secret service agent, with sunglasses and walkie-talkie, making sure our day went perfectly). They both were professional, made sure that everything went smoothly, and had fun doing it!
Heidi clearly loves her job and does it fantastically well, we recommend her whole-heartedly.

Wedding: 07/25/2010
  • Professionalism:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We hired Entertain Me "officially" as our day of coordinator. This span of time however stretched quite a while! From Heidi's help finding vendors (a makeup artist mixup and a stressed out bride 5 days before is not a pretty sight!) to being at the walkthrough 2 weeks before the wedding and all her help at the rehearsal dinner and our wedding day, we couldnt have been happier. Her presence and knowledge and "I'll handle it" attitude, made all the difference to allow us to really enjoy our wedding. I used to be a professional event manager so I was no ordinary or easy bride so please know that she really earned this fabulous rating! I had the experience to plan my own wedding so didnt use her for that but would gladly recommend her and her team for either full planning services or day of coordination. If you dont think you need it - YOU DO! Trust me.
Wedding: 05/15/2010
 302-528-9378
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire