Enriquez Entertainment

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Andrew and his team are the best in the Hudson Valley. 100% professional, courteous and friendly from start to finish. Not one request on our list was overlooked. They will truly make your special day fun, energetic and memorable. Thank you guys for everything!!!!!

Services Used: DJ

There is not a single thing I can say about my experience with Enriquez Entertainment that isn't positive. My now husband and I loved working with Andrew and his team. Andrew played our ceremony music, cocktail hour music, and had the perfect mix all night long for our reception. The Links was turned into a dance party all night with great uplighting to set the room. From the moment I inquired about services, Andrew and his team has been nothing but helpful, responsive, professional, knowledgeable, flexible, and honestly just overall amazing. Andrew listens when you tell him what you like and what you don't like and he personalized our wedding perfectly. The guests keep telling us how much they enjoyed Andrew's personality and how he did such a great job keeping everyone partying. We also rented the open air photobooth for our wedding and it was such a hit! Rich was there all night long handing us props between snaps if we wanted to switch it up, manning the machine so that we could squeeze as many people as possible in the screen, and always greeted us with a smile even when we were back for the 6th time in an hour. He helped my guests glue a strip of photos into a guestbook and was extremely friendly the entire night... even when we got a little too silly toward the end :)

I would not have asked to change a single thing about the evening. I would hire this company again for another event and I will definitely recommend them to friends in the future!!! Thank you for an incredible night!

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Such a pleasure working with everyone from Enriquez Entertainment! No detail was left undone and everyone had a fantastic time at the reception! Mike was our DJ with Brian helping, and as a team they really kept everyone dancing all night, without being too involved. They took requests, played them in a timely manner, and kept the wedding timeline on track! Their pre-wedding day paperwork is detailed so that there is nothing to worry about when your day comes, which is perfect, as you want to be able to enjoy every moment. Thank you again for helping to make our day perfect!

Services Used: DJ

Enriquez Entertainment was fantastic! From the minute I met with Mike I liked his professionalism and ideas. Andrew was extremely helpful with choosing songs and was always available and quick to respond with any questions we had!! The up lighting looked awesome and their professionalism was outstanding!

Services Used: DJ

Professional... Personalized... Perfection! I cannot say enough wonderful things about Andrew and his team! They truly helped us throw an epic wedding. The dance floor was packed from beginning to end and the tables were empty all night because everyone did not want to stop dancing! Guests who typically avoid the dance floor were even breaking it down! They created an infectious atmosphere of entertainment and celebration that all of our guests will never forget. In addition, Andrew offered wedding advice, not only about the music aspect of the day, before, during, and after the wedding. Enriquez Entertainment is a class act and made planning and, more importantly, enjoying our special day so easy.

Services Used: DJ

My family had used Enriquez Entertainment in the past for my sister's wedding. After experiencing them, I was excited to use them again. We recently got married on 6/20/15 and I was very happy with the experience overall! Mike and Dave kept my guests on the dance floor, which is exactly what I wanted! I felt like they tailored their playlist to what they thought my guest would like. My dance floor was non-stop, that is something I really was hoping for. All my friends and family raved about them. I even had some guests say they would like to use them for their future events. They are professional and really go out of their way to make sure you're having a good time. I would recommend them to everyone.

Services Used: DJ

Enriquez Entertainment is by far the "BEST" DJ service we could ask for. Andrew and his team were very professional but at the same time very outgoing and fun. We could not ask for a better DJ for our wedding. From the start of the night everyone was on the dance-floor and it was hard to get guests off due to the great music that was being played. Along with the fantastic DJ service, the lighting set the mood for a great time and matched our wedding colors perfectly. We also had the photo-booth which had guests having the time of their life taking fun, and memorable pictures. All together Enriquez Entertainment was more than we could ask for, and made for the most fun filled and beautiful wedding. THANKS for EVERYTHING!

MATTHEW & MICHELLE BISHOP

Services Used: DJ

Andrew and his team did an amazing job with the music for our wedding at the Grandview! I live in SC so I only got to meet with him once before the wedding but he made the distance not an issue! My mom had a lengthy list of song requests that she wanted played and he made sure to play them all through out the whole night....he spread them out perfectly! The game he played to give away the centerpieces was something everyone enjoyed! They have so much passion and energy for what they do. Everyone was on the dance floor the whole night dancing the night away...my father in law even wanted to extend the wedding since everyone was having so much fun dancing which means we had the best dj around! We also did the photo booth from them as well....it was really different then a typical one since you could design your own step and repeat (backdrop) for it! The best part there is no "booth" so having a ton of people in the picture is no obstacle! They did a wonderful job and I would recommend them at any wedding or event you are thinking of having! Thanks again!

Services Used: DJ

Enriquez Entertainment was awesome. Everything went perfectly on the day of our wedding. We rented the Photobooth with props that was a huge hit (And sent us ALL photos digitally within two days of the wedding). The DJ's had a ton of energy and could really respond to our crowd. They had the entire room of almost two hundred people dancing the entire night. They played the songs we wanted them to play, and didn't play the songs we didn't want them to play. Very professional and very punctual.

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

There are not enough words to describe how awesome Andrew and his team at Enriquez Entertainment are. They made my wedding such a fun time, and were so attentive to every detail! My husband and I could not have chosen a better DJ. Andrew insures that the couple is getting exactly what they want at their wedding, where some DJ's would say that they know best and take control, Enriquez Entertainment is sure to make sure the bride and grooms wishes are fufilled. They had everyone on the dance floor all night long! It would be a mistake not to choose them for your wedding! Thank you Enriquez Entertainment!! ?

Services Used: DJ

Enriquez entertainment was phenomenal when you have all your guests coming up to you at the end of the night telling you how bad their legs hurt from dancing you're doing something right. The compliments from our guests couldn't be more positive. I would recommend you for any special event. They were professional and great party motivators 10/10 without a doubt!

Services Used: DJ

Enriquez Entertainment is so awesome. Everything from booking them and communicating with them due to us planning our NY wedding from Orlando, FL, to the time that we met them in person for our big day. We had DJ Mike host our wedding and every time I brought up his name to people before the wedding even started they were telling me "oh wow you guys really came to party with him being there". The only time that the dance floor was empty was when it was time for cake. Other than that, Mike kept the party going all night long. Great service, great music, and very professional. All that I kept hearing from them was "whatever you guys need let me know, I'm here for you guys". Thank you again guys!!

Whitney
03/27/2015

I have to say, when my husband and I first got engaged an amazing DJ was at the top of our list to find. We spent a lot of time going to wedding shows, reading reviews on Wedding Wire, The Knot etc. and meeting with different DJ's to find someone we felt would make our wedding night a fun, amazing experience not only for us but our families and friends. After meeting with Andrew at Enriquez Entertainment, we knew we had found the perfect DJ service for our wedding. Andrew is a very energetic, knowledgeable guy that made us very comfortable from the first time we met him at The Grand wedding show. Andrew and his team are very up-to-date on the latest technology and music. We had some special requests when it came to music, and Andrew was more then happy to accommodate my husbands request for Irish music during dinner. Every time we met with Andrew, he was professional and helpful in also recommending other vendors. Prior to our wedding day, Andrew helped us select the variety of music for the different important events during the reception that we hadn't even thought to consider what we would want played. We also utilized Enriquez Entertainment for up-lighting and photo booth, both of which significantly added to the night. Our guests LOVED the open air photo booth because so many of them could fit in the frame at one time. Andrew also helped keep the reception organized and on-time with the first dance, cake-cutting, garter toss etc. Everyone had a great time at our wedding, and I firmly believe Enriquez Entertainment was a huge part of that. If you are looking for a high energy, entertaining, well organized and knowledgeable DJ look no further than Enriquez Entertainment, I highly recommend Andrew and his team.

Recently Married

We are very pleased with everything. You guys hit the nail on the head and gave us the experience we were looking for. Thank you very much.

1 Review
Recently Married

We loved Enriquez Entertainment!!! Andrew was our main D.J. and he was absolutely awesome. Very friendly, personable and followed through 100% with all of our requests! He really helped to make our wedding reception enjoyable, the dance floor was crowded the entire night!! I would highly recommend them for weddings :)!

1 Review
Recently Married

Enriquez Entertainment did an amazing job at my wedding! Andrew was always friendly and willing to make our wedding the way that we wanted it. Steve and Dave did an awesome job getting everybody to dance. My husband and I were on the dance floor the whole night. We had a blast and they truly made our wedding the best night of our lives. The photo booth was awesome, our guests loved it! Highly Recommend Enriquez Entertainment :)!

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor