Enriquez Entertainment

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Professional... Personalized... Perfection! I cannot say enough wonderful things about Andrew and his team! They truly helped us throw an epic wedding. The dance floor was packed from beginning to end and the tables were empty all night because everyone did not want to stop dancing! Guests who typically avoid the dance floor were even breaking it down! They created an infectious atmosphere of entertainment and celebration that all of our guests will never forget. In addition, Andrew offered wedding advice, not only about the music aspect of the day, before, during, and after the wedding. Enriquez Entertainment is a class act and made planning and, more importantly, enjoying our special day so easy.

Services Used: DJ

There are not enough words to describe how awesome Andrew and his team at Enriquez Entertainment are. They made my wedding such a fun time, and were so attentive to every detail! My husband and I could not have chosen a better DJ. Andrew insures that the couple is getting exactly what they want at their wedding, where some DJ's would say that they know best and take control, Enriquez Entertainment is sure to make sure the bride and grooms wishes are fufilled. They had everyone on the dance floor all night long! It would be a mistake not to choose them for your wedding! Thank you Enriquez Entertainment!! ?

Services Used: DJ

Enriquez entertainment was phenomenal when you have all your guests coming up to you at the end of the night telling you how bad their legs hurt from dancing you're doing something right. The compliments from our guests couldn't be more positive. I would recommend you for any special event. They were professional and great party motivators 10/10 without a doubt!

Services Used: DJ

Enriquez Entertainment is so awesome. Everything from booking them and communicating with them due to us planning our NY wedding from Orlando, FL, to the time that we met them in person for our big day. We had DJ Mike host our wedding and every time I brought up his name to people before the wedding even started they were telling me "oh wow you guys really came to party with him being there". The only time that the dance floor was empty was when it was time for cake. Other than that, Mike kept the party going all night long. Great service, great music, and very professional. All that I kept hearing from them was "whatever you guys need let me know, I'm here for you guys". Thank you again guys!!

Whitney
03/27/2015

I have to say, when my husband and I first got engaged an amazing DJ was at the top of our list to find. We spent a lot of time going to wedding shows, reading reviews on Wedding Wire, The Knot etc. and meeting with different DJ's to find someone we felt would make our wedding night a fun, amazing experience not only for us but our families and friends. After meeting with Andrew at Enriquez Entertainment, we knew we had found the perfect DJ service for our wedding. Andrew is a very energetic, knowledgeable guy that made us very comfortable from the first time we met him at The Grand wedding show. Andrew and his team are very up-to-date on the latest technology and music. We had some special requests when it came to music, and Andrew was more then happy to accommodate my husbands request for Irish music during dinner. Every time we met with Andrew, he was professional and helpful in also recommending other vendors. Prior to our wedding day, Andrew helped us select the variety of music for the different important events during the reception that we hadn't even thought to consider what we would want played. We also utilized Enriquez Entertainment for up-lighting and photo booth, both of which significantly added to the night. Our guests LOVED the open air photo booth because so many of them could fit in the frame at one time. Andrew also helped keep the reception organized and on-time with the first dance, cake-cutting, garter toss etc. Everyone had a great time at our wedding, and I firmly believe Enriquez Entertainment was a huge part of that. If you are looking for a high energy, entertaining, well organized and knowledgeable DJ look no further than Enriquez Entertainment, I highly recommend Andrew and his team.

Recently Married

We are very pleased with everything. You guys hit the nail on the head and gave us the experience we were looking for. Thank you very much.

Recently Married

We loved Enriquez Entertainment!!! Andrew was our main D.J. and he was absolutely awesome. Very friendly, personable and followed through 100% with all of our requests! He really helped to make our wedding reception enjoyable, the dance floor was crowded the entire night!! I would highly recommend them for weddings :)!

Recently Married

Enriquez Entertainment did an amazing job at my wedding! Andrew was always friendly and willing to make our wedding the way that we wanted it. Steve and Dave did an awesome job getting everybody to dance. My husband and I were on the dance floor the whole night. We had a blast and they truly made our wedding the best night of our lives. The photo booth was awesome, our guests loved it! Highly Recommend Enriquez Entertainment :)!

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Wow... These guys know how to throw a party! We had our wedding at Seasons in Washington Township, NJ and they made the trip for us. I wasn't sure if it was out of their range or not, but we had booked Enriquez Entertainment with another venue in mind, and when it fell through, they told us that it wasn't a problem. Right there shows you how accommodating this company is.

We got both a MC and DJ with the package we got and it was well worth having them both there. Our DJ Mike was incredibly entertaining. He had the party going from the very beginning. He was very easy going and polite. He even asked if he could play around with a few things, like the music for placing the garter belt. It was hysterical what he did!

It is amazing how many 5 star reviews Enriquez Entertainment received. After working with them, though, I can see why. They were punctual, entertaining and completely dressed dressed to the nines. These guys have A+ service and are perfect gentlemen.

If you want your guests to be entertained all night, Enriquez Entertainment is the way to go!

Recently Married

These guys were great! We went to a wedding they DJed a few years ago, and felt they fit what we were looking for. The bride raved about how easy they were to work with, and she wasn't kidding. They were very attentive to what we wanted and made us feel very comfortable. We had to change our wedding date with only six weeks notice and they were amazing about it, they made it so easy and it was definitely one less thing to stress about.

They played all of the songs we requested, if I had a complaint, it would be that they played a few songs we requested during dinner so we really could not dance to them. However, I am sure if I specified otherwise, they would have been very accommodating. Plus, I am sure it was because of the style of those songs, which weren't fast beat dancing songs.

A few guests mentioned they did not play their requested songs, but to be fair, I do not know if that was because of the amount of requested songs with not enough time or if the songs were inappropriate.

Overall, I would say I loved our DJ and would definitely recommend him.

Services Used: DJ

Absolutely perfect. They read the crowd perfectly and had the dance floor filled from the start of the reception until the end of the last song. Everyone had a lot of fun in the photo booth as well which was spacious and could hold over 5 people. Our guests keep telling us that this was the most fun they've had at a wedding. Would highly recommend.

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Recently Married

So happy with my choice. They were energetic and definitely made sure everyone was dancing all night! Exactly what I wanted. Kept things going so we didn't miss a beat. Highly recommend them if you want to have a night of fun! Also had great up lighting options.

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

We were so pleased with Enriquez Entertainment. We had Mike O. for a DJ and he did a great job of combining the less traditional songs that we requested with the more popular songs that our guests enjoyed. Mike, Andrew, and everyone we worked with were very conscientious and responsive to all of our questions and requests. We got a package with the photo booth and everyone loved that as well. We would definitely recommend Mike O. and Enriquez Entertainment!

Services Used: DJ

Everything turned out PERFECTLY at the wedding. Many guests have raved about how awesome the DJ was! Mike and his partner went out of their way to accommodate guest requests and made sure everything went off without a hitch. We danced the horah for quite a while, as SO many family members were lifted into the air on chairs, and it was amazing. At one point, I think every single guest was on the dance floor at the same time. Heck, when I walked over to Mike with my hands full and a pair of flip flops, he even helped me change my shoes! We really could not have asked for a better music experience on the best day of our lives. You can not go wrong with Enriquez Entertainment!

Services Used: DJ

Donny was our DJ at our October 4, 2014 wedding and words cannot begin to describe how awesome he was. He made our wedding night everything we wanted! Guests from our wedding have not stopped raving about how fantastic our dj was! Donny did everything we asked for and more. Andrew helped us throughout all of our planning. He was beyond helpful and professional. Using Enriquez Entertainment was the best decision we made and we highly recommend them to everyone and anyone.

Recently Married

My wife and I had an amazing time on our wedding night and we were very pleased to see all of our friends and family enjoying themselves immensely. Enriquez Entertainment was a huge part of that. They knew exactly how to get people on the dance floor and how to keep them there. Beyond that, they were extremely easy to work with throughout the entire planning process - very easy-going and easy to reach. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a DJ in the Hudson Valley area.