Enriquez Entertainment

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

We are very pleased with everything. You guys hit the nail on the head and gave us the experience we were looking for. Thank you very much.

Recently Married

We loved Enriquez Entertainment!!! Andrew was our main D.J. and he was absolutely awesome. Very friendly, personable and followed through 100% with all of our requests! He really helped to make our wedding reception enjoyable, the dance floor was crowded the entire night!! I would highly recommend them for weddings :)!

Recently Married

Enriquez Entertainment did an amazing job at my wedding! Andrew was always friendly and willing to make our wedding the way that we wanted it. Steve and Dave did an awesome job getting everybody to dance. My husband and I were on the dance floor the whole night. We had a blast and they truly made our wedding the best night of our lives. The photo booth was awesome, our guests loved it! Highly Recommend Enriquez Entertainment :)!

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Wow... These guys know how to throw a party! We had our wedding at Seasons in Washington Township, NJ and they made the trip for us. I wasn't sure if it was out of their range or not, but we had booked Enriquez Entertainment with another venue in mind, and when it fell through, they told us that it wasn't a problem. Right there shows you how accommodating this company is.

We got both a MC and DJ with the package we got and it was well worth having them both there. Our DJ Mike was incredibly entertaining. He had the party going from the very beginning. He was very easy going and polite. He even asked if he could play around with a few things, like the music for placing the garter belt. It was hysterical what he did!

It is amazing how many 5 star reviews Enriquez Entertainment received. After working with them, though, I can see why. They were punctual, entertaining and completely dressed dressed to the nines. These guys have A+ service and are perfect gentlemen.

If you want your guests to be entertained all night, Enriquez Entertainment is the way to go!

Recently Married

These guys were great! We went to a wedding they DJed a few years ago, and felt they fit what we were looking for. The bride raved about how easy they were to work with, and she wasn't kidding. They were very attentive to what we wanted and made us feel very comfortable. We had to change our wedding date with only six weeks notice and they were amazing about it, they made it so easy and it was definitely one less thing to stress about.

They played all of the songs we requested, if I had a complaint, it would be that they played a few songs we requested during dinner so we really could not dance to them. However, I am sure if I specified otherwise, they would have been very accommodating. Plus, I am sure it was because of the style of those songs, which weren't fast beat dancing songs.

A few guests mentioned they did not play their requested songs, but to be fair, I do not know if that was because of the amount of requested songs with not enough time or if the songs were inappropriate.

Overall, I would say I loved our DJ and would definitely recommend him.

Services Used: DJ

Absolutely perfect. They read the crowd perfectly and had the dance floor filled from the start of the reception until the end of the last song. Everyone had a lot of fun in the photo booth as well which was spacious and could hold over 5 people. Our guests keep telling us that this was the most fun they've had at a wedding. Would highly recommend.

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Everything turned out PERFECTLY at the wedding. Many guests have raved about how awesome the DJ was! Mike and his partner went out of their way to accommodate guest requests and made sure everything went off without a hitch. We danced the horah for quite a while, as SO many family members were lifted into the air on chairs, and it was amazing. At one point, I think every single guest was on the dance floor at the same time. Heck, when I walked over to Mike with my hands full and a pair of flip flops, he even helped me change my shoes! We really could not have asked for a better music experience on the best day of our lives. You can not go wrong with Enriquez Entertainment!

Services Used: DJ

Donny was our DJ at our October 4, 2014 wedding and words cannot begin to describe how awesome he was. He made our wedding night everything we wanted! Guests from our wedding have not stopped raving about how fantastic our dj was! Donny did everything we asked for and more. Andrew helped us throughout all of our planning. He was beyond helpful and professional. Using Enriquez Entertainment was the best decision we made and we highly recommend them to everyone and anyone.

Recently Married

My wife and I had an amazing time on our wedding night and we were very pleased to see all of our friends and family enjoying themselves immensely. Enriquez Entertainment was a huge part of that. They knew exactly how to get people on the dance floor and how to keep them there. Beyond that, they were extremely easy to work with throughout the entire planning process - very easy-going and easy to reach. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a DJ in the Hudson Valley area.

Services Used: DJ

From start to finish Enriquez Entertainment was amazing! Andrew was so helpful and quick to answer any questions or concerns we had. We loved our photobooth and so did our guests. We were also lucky enough to have Donny and Steve help provide the music entertainment for our wedding and they were both so spectacular!!! Every one of our guests could not stop talking about how awesome our DJ was, and my husband and I could not have been happier! They were professional and so much fun! Thank you for making our party incredible!

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

We chose Enriquez Entertainment for our wedding after much research because we heard they were amazing! We were so happy with our choice! They were great! We had an afternoon wedding and Steve did as amazing job keeping the party going. They were fun and involved but not overly intrusive like we have seen at other weddings we have been to. We would highly recommend them for your event!

Services Used: DJ

One of the biggest highlights of our wedding experience was working with Andrew, and having him create the mood for our day. Andrew is a consummate professional, we knew this going in. Our love story began when we met at one of the premier catering venues in the Hudson Valley booking and selling weddings. Part of our job was interacting with many different “vendors” and other wedding “professionals.” We both agreed early on that Andrew and his team could rock a party like no one else. Every wedding that we booked/worked, if he or his team was there we would have to fight to get people in their seats to eat. Being in the industry ourselves we know that having an excellent DJ is one of the most important components to having a great time. Music makes a party!
During the planning process Andrew always answered emails promptly. He was always excited for us and kept us on track with what we had to get done. We had a mix of American and Dominican music. He did a superb job of mixing the two and made sure our guests were on the dance floor all night! We had the pleasure of working with Andrew himself and Steve! They were extremely professional, fun, honest and entertaining! We also gave Andrew information about what we wanted and what we did not want. If a guest went up to request a type of song we did not want played he would not play the song unless we told him it was ok! We loved that part!!!! He was honestly great! Andrew is such a good person who truly loves what he does! Our guests keep telling us they have never been to a wedding where the guests danced as much as they did. No one got off the dance floor and that is exactly what we wanted! When choosing a vendor you have to make sure you connect with them and that you trust them. Thank you Enriquez Entertainment you were everything we wanted and MORE!!!!

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

I absolutely recommend Enriquez Entertainment. During the planning stages they were extremely organized and it paid off the day of! Mike was our DJ and he is very trustworthy- he was on time, communicated with us throughout the event, and listened to what was important to us. He is a great dj! We had a mixed crowd and everyone was dancing! It is two days later and my feet still hurt!
Thanks so much!!
Frances and Gregory Addiss

Services Used: DJ

Enriquez Entertainment was one of my favorite vendors. From the initial contact straight through the follow up, Andrew and his team were phenomenal. They provided the music we asked for, set up the up-lighting perfectly and managed to help us capture some great photos with the photo booth. They offer great service, outstanding customer support and they truly pride themselves on making your event a great success.

Services Used: DJ

We had enriquez entertainment for our wedding on August 29, 2014 and they were amazing! We knew from the moment we met with Andrew that they were going to do a great job! They fulfilled all of our music requests and we did not have to worry about anything. They were super friendly and so accommodating! Our guests did not stop dancing the whole night we were so happy! Thank you again for helping to make our wedding a blast!! ?
Mary Bezkorowajny

Services Used: DJ

I used Enriquez Entertainment for our wedding on July 19, 2014. Donny Michaels was absolutely fabulous!!I We met with him twice before our big day. The first time we met, he took time to talk to us about our vision and expectations for our day. He asked for what kind of music we wanted to hear and the kind of party we were looking for. As our big day got closer, we met again to finalize details. We went over all of the music for our introductions, first dance, father/daughter dance etc. He took the time to practice everyone's name, and to perfect our entrance for us. We were very confident that Donny was going to do an awesome job, and he didn't let us down!!

His music created the most epic dance party ever!!! We couldn't get people to stop dancing! We had the most amazing time and so did our guests. So many friends and family members couldn't stop talking about how great our DJ was. Everyone loved the variety of songs he played and his mixes. It was the best wedding ever and Donny played a huge part in it. We couldn't have asked for anything more!!!!

I would recommend Enriquez Entertainment to anyone looking for a wedding DJ. Donny Michaels was professional, talented, easy going, and super friendly. He created the soundtrack for the best wedding/dance party ever!

-Kaitlyn