Enriquez Entertainment

Enriquez Entertainment

Hudson Valley's Most Dynamic DJ's

24 Miki Lane
Marlboro, NY 12542 | map
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Big Band, Classic Rock, Cla...
Liability Insurance: Yes
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
(4.9 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wow... These guys know how to throw a party! We had our wedding at Seasons in Washington Township, NJ and they made the trip for us. I wasn't sure if it was out of their range or not, but we had booked Enriquez Entertainment with another venue in mind, and when it fell through, they told us that it wasn't a problem. Right there shows you how accommodating this company is.

We got both a MC and DJ with the package we got and it was well worth having them both there. Our DJ Mike was incredibly entertaining. He had the party going from the very beginning. He was very easy going and polite. He even asked if he could play around with a few things, like the music for placing the garter belt. It was hysterical what he did!

It is amazing how many 5 star reviews Enriquez Entertainment received. After working with them, though, I can see why. They were punctual, entertaining and completely dressed dressed to the nines. These guys have A+ service and are perfect gentlemen.

If you want your guests to be entertained all night, Enriquez Entertainment is the way to go!

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Absolutely perfect. They read the crowd perfectly and had the dance floor filled from the start of the reception until the end of the last song. Everyone had a lot of fun in the photo booth as well which was spacious and could hold over 5 people. Our guests keep telling us that this was the most fun they've had at a wedding. Would highly recommend.

• Wedding: 10/12/2014
Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everything turned out PERFECTLY at the wedding. Many guests have raved about how awesome the DJ was! Mike and his partner went out of their way to accommodate guest requests and made sure everything went off without a hitch. We danced the horah for quite a while, as SO many family members were lifted into the air on chairs, and it was amazing. At one point, I think every single guest was on the dance floor at the same time. Heck, when I walked over to Mike with my hands full and a pair of flip flops, he even helped me change my shoes! We really could not have asked for a better music experience on the best day of our lives. You can not go wrong with Enriquez Entertainment!

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Donny was our DJ at our October 4, 2014 wedding and words cannot begin to describe how awesome he was. He made our wedding night everything we wanted! Guests from our wedding have not stopped raving about how fantastic our dj was! Donny did everything we asked for and more. Andrew helped us throughout all of our planning. He was beyond helpful and professional. Using Enriquez Entertainment was the best decision we made and we highly recommend them to everyone and anyone.

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

From start to finish Enriquez Entertainment was amazing! Andrew was so helpful and quick to answer any questions or concerns we had. We loved our photobooth and so did our guests. We were also lucky enough to have Donny and Steve help provide the music entertainment for our wedding and they were both so spectacular!!! Every one of our guests could not stop talking about how awesome our DJ was, and my husband and I could not have been happier! They were professional and so much fun! Thank you for making our party incredible!

• Wedding: 10/03/2014
Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We chose Enriquez Entertainment for our wedding after much research because we heard they were amazing! We were so happy with our choice! They were great! We had an afternoon wedding and Steve did as amazing job keeping the party going. They were fun and involved but not overly intrusive like we have seen at other weddings we have been to. We would highly recommend them for your event!

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I absolutely recommend Enriquez Entertainment. During the planning stages they were extremely organized and it paid off the day of! Mike was our DJ and he is very trustworthy- he was on time, communicated with us throughout the event, and listened to what was important to us. He is a great dj! We had a mixed crowd and everyone was dancing! It is two days later and my feet still hurt!
Thanks so much!!
Frances and Gregory Addiss

• Wedding: 09/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Enriquez Entertainment was one of my favorite vendors. From the initial contact straight through the follow up, Andrew and his team were phenomenal. They provided the music we asked for, set up the up-lighting perfectly and managed to help us capture some great photos with the photo booth. They offer great service, outstanding customer support and they truly pride themselves on making your event a great success.

• Wedding: 09/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I used Enriquez Entertainment for our wedding on July 19, 2014. Donny Michaels was absolutely fabulous!!I We met with him twice before our big day. The first time we met, he took time to talk to us about our vision and expectations for our day. He asked for what kind of music we wanted to hear and the kind of party we were looking for. As our big day got closer, we met again to finalize details. We went over all of the music for our introductions, first dance, father/daughter dance etc. He took the time to practice everyone's name, and to perfect our entrance for us. We were very confident that Donny was going to do an awesome job, and he didn't let us down!!

His music created the most epic dance party ever!!! We couldn't get people to stop dancing! We had the most amazing time and so did our guests. So many friends and family members couldn't stop talking about how great our DJ was. Everyone loved the variety of songs he played and his mixes. It was the best wedding ever and Donny played a huge part in it. We couldn't have asked for anything more!!!!

I would recommend Enriquez Entertainment to anyone looking for a wedding DJ. Donny Michaels was professional, talented, easy going, and super friendly. He created the soundtrack for the best wedding/dance party ever!

-Kaitlyn

• Wedding: 07/19/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We hired Mike O to DJ our wedding reception on 7/5/14, and we couldn't have been happier with that decision. Mike is a great guy, and was 100% accommodating to all of our requests. The one thing we wanted to avoid when hiring a DJ was ending up with someone with an "I know what's best" attitude who'd come in and work in his style and not our style. Mike took the time to understand exactly what we wanted, and that's exactly what he provided... whether it be skipping some of the usual conventions, or doing the unconventional, Mike was behind us 100%.

The playlist he selected to augment our request list was perfect, as was the scheduling, pace and flow of the evening. Mike maintained the tone and energy of the evening exactly where we wanted it to be, every step of the way.

Our wedding day was perfect, and Mike was a big part of that. Thank you!

• Wedding: 07/05/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can not begin to thank Andrew and his assistants for making our wedding the absolute best day and night of our entire lives. I was recommended to Andrew by our photographer and as soon as Andrew saw me at a bridal expo he recognized me with such enthusiasm and passion on his face I knew right than and there this was the dj for our wedding. Throughout our whole wedding process he was also available by phone and e-mail and would answer all of my questions right away! He completely rocked our night! He was so energetic, so passionate at dj'ing, talented at mixing, and had such confidence and pride in what he was doing which was displayed at our wedding. He was so easy to work with and everyone walked away from our wedding say "Wow, your dj was amazing". Thanks again to the best dj in the world, and we will be definitely using them for any future events needed!

• Wedding: 06/07/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I would, without hesitation, recommend Enriquez Entertainment to anyone looking to hire a DJ. They are professional, fun and accommodating. The music was upbeat, a perfect mix for everyone at our wedding - exactly what we were looking for. I can't thank you guys enough for helping make our night perfect.

• Wedding: 05/23/2014

Dear Jared,

You and your assistant did a wonderful job with our wedding! The music was perfect and really got everyone out on the dance floor. Many, many people told me that it was the best wedding they had been to -- and the music really contributed to that!

I've always wanted my wedding to be one with a full dance floor of people having a great time - and you made it happen. We're so, so happy and our guests can't stop raving about what an amazing time they had. Thanks again.

Sincerely,
Lauren & Greg

• Wedding: 05/04/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

A huge THANK YOU to Andrew and his crew for their DJ and photobooth services for our wedding. All of our guests, young to old, had a blast and we've gotten comments from friends and family saying that it was the best wedding they have been to (and we've had some pretty tough competition with weddings that we have been to so that says a lot!)!!!

• Wedding: 04/12/2014
Profile Picture
Jessica
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Enriquez entertainment was amazing! Mike was our DJ and he was very talented and super intuitive when it came to music requests. He kept the music very upbeat and molded the entertainment with the audience. Our wedding had many different ages and EVERYONE said they had a fantastic time! I would recommend enriquez entertainment over and over again :)

• Wedding: 11/30/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Andrew did an amazing job Djing our wedding. He was there to help us along the way from the very beginning. Andrew answered all of our questions and was able to accommodate all of the changes we had to make last minute due to people not being able to participate. He kept the party going all night and the dance floor packed! We would highly recommend Andrew from Enriquez Entertainment!
Sincerely,
Lori and Nick

• Wedding: 11/09/2013
Profile Picture
Lori
845-590-2660
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards