Energy Event Group - Sioux Falls Wedding DJ

Value
Flexibility
holly
06/15/2012

Tyson did an amazing job! i was hoping for Jason but he was already doin a wedding so i wanted the next best thing and jason recommended Tyson. He talked me thru the whole night and he did exactly what he said. Instead of just the plain clanking of the glasses and us kissing..he came up with a game that we would pick on a couple. they would kiss anyway they liked and we could have to copy them. it was so much fun and different. the lighting was great...we got compliment all night bout how great tyson was and he kept everyone dancing. didnt skip a beat! he made sure we had all our requests in and played songs that werent dance worthy but we wanted them and he did his job. i would and have recommened energy productions to anyone who is getting married. they did my sisters wedding and did an amazing job too! you can not go wrong with energy productions! my sister had mentioned to tyson that she never got to do the end of the night photo and tyson said "well hey lets take one for you!" so when the night was over we took our photo then they took theirs and with mike and i giving a look of what the heck! it was great! so worth it! thanks again tyson and jason from energy productions...you made our night amazing!

Anna
06/15/2012

Booked Jason for our June wedding and he was great to work with. We were planning our wedding from out of town, so he was a big help with the planning--he made it very easy for me! Also, he recommended our reception site and a couple of other vendors! We would definitely work with Jason again:)

Services Used: DJ

We were both very impressed with the lighting, music and how well Tyson worked with any issue that came up. He wasn't afraid to come interrupt pictures to let us know he was working on getting power in the gaze-boo for the ceremony. Then the music at the ceremony was perfect; for not running through it once with music before hand. Then at the reception, we kept getting compliments on everything. What we enjoyed most was the fact that he talked to us through the whole reception about what was going to happen when and we just overall enjoyed every aspect of it! Thanks alot!!!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor
Jessica
06/09/2012

Jason and Energy Productions was ANAZING!!!! I am still getting compliments about the reception and dance and I owe that to Jason. He knew exactly how to keep people on the dance floor and keep.the party going all night long. There was never a time that no one was dancing. He was really accomidating. He even played oldies music at one point for some good friends of my grandparents; who were so excited to go dancing. I would absolutely reccomend Jason and Energy Productions to anyone getting married. There may be cheaper DJs out there but as the saying goes; you get what you pay for. ENERGY PRODUCTIONS IS WORTH EVERY PENNY!

Services Used: DJ, Entertainer

I never assumed my wedding day would be as stress-free as it was which is thanks to Jason Yoshino of Energy Productions. The night went more smoothly than I had ever imagined. Being that he was the master of ceremonies as well, he kept my guests intrigued the entire time with trivia, jokes, and wonderful music that kept everyone on the dance floor. As we planned the event together that was even easier. Jason is so knowledgable within is field that I had absolutely no worries going into my wedding day that I never even saw my reception hall until my introduction, which by the way was beautiful as well. I highly recommend Jason and his lighting techniques for any event. I wish I could be at his events every weekend!

Jenny
06/02/2012

Energy Productions did such an amazing job. They knew the rights songs to keep everyone on their feet, and really kept the reception moving! I would highly recommend Energy Productions to anyone planning an event!

Services Used: DJ

Jason of Energy Productions was an amazing host. He was extremely fun and kept the party going! He was amazing to work with and he knew exactly what he was doing and his main priority was to make sure our wedding reception was one to remember. I didn't know much about uplighting to after meeting with Jason for the first time the lighting at the reception was amazing. Our Monogram was awesome we had so many people asking about that and telling us how they havn't ever seen any wedding reception like ours. Jason knew how to keep the crowd into dancing. I have been to a few receptions and not many people danced and their dj din't get the crowd involved, but Jason made sure to keep the crowd on their toes and kept them very into dancing and partying. I couldn't have asked for a better Wedding Reception! Jason was an awesome person to work with and I would highly recommend Energy Productions to anyone considering using them for a DJ!

Services Used: DJ

Energy Productions and Jason was amazing the entire night of our wedding reception!! He provided us fantastic lighting and a great monogram with our names on it. Jason was all around a great master of ceremonies; we met with his once (only because we live in AZ and the wedding was in SD) yet he knew everyones name (including grandmas and aunts and uncles)!! Anything special or different that we wanted he allowed us to do. He kept the dance floor busy the entire night and I couldn't have asked for a better DJ service; Energy Productions and Jason were the best!! I would highly recommend to friends, and in fact I already have two friends getting married next summer and they are using Jason and Energy Productions as their DJ! Can't wait!

Services Used: DJ

Hes worth your time and money! We did not know how the flow of the wedding should go and he took over and kept our guests entertained! All we had to do is show up..Heard so many compliments from our guests about Jason. I would book him again any day...

Services Used: DJ

Easy to work with and helped me create many unique and different surprises for my guests and husband. The message I gave my husband in our first dance and of coarse the amazing father/daughter dance that was a big hit!!! Energy Productions know their stuff and basically ROCKS!! They created the most beautiful reception hall a couple could ask for. A dream....I still can't get the vison out of my head and the pictures are beautiful, but the when your there in person, it's breath taking!!!! The uplighting and pin lighting were HOT and every little detail was thought out and we would recommend Energy Productions to everyone!!! We can't say thank you enough for all your hard work in making our day unforgettable!

Services Used: DJ

Everything was great, no complaints. Music was awesome and had everyone involved. The up-lighting made the room look amazing! Thanks so much!!

Services Used: DJ

We didn't want our wedding to be one where there wasn't anyone on the dance floor. Let me tell you, it was full all night long.
I've had so many compliments as to how much fun the dance portion of the wedding was. The up-lighting had a huge impact on our wedding. I can honestly say, I had my dream wedding and Energy Productions had a large impact.

Services Used: DJ

Energy Productions was the best investment we made for our wedding! Our friends and family were so impressed with everything Jason did from the lighting to taking pictures during the dance to the amazing music. I would without a doubt recommend Energy Productions to anyone who wants to have a stress-free amazing wedding day!

Services Used: DJ

Energy Prodcutions was AMAZING!!! They were fun to work with and provided us with tons of ideas to match exactly what we were looking for to make our wedding reception perfect! The reception was beautiful with the uplighting, pin spotting, and name monogram. Energy Productions kept the night alive with great music and games and the dance floor packed all night long. One week later, and we are still getting compliments on how fun our reception was thanks to Energy Productions!

Services Used: DJ

MUST TRY: Starry ceiling & photography package...as a photographer with a large studio myself, I have to give Jason an A+ on the pictures...which means a lot coming from a professional photographer...great job!

Pros: Professional attire. Modern, sleek equipment. Amazing lighting including a "starry ceiling". Arrived very early. Very friendly and easy to talk to. Lots of great pictures all night

Cons: Mmmm..none

Services Used: DJ

Jason did a wonderful job! It was so nice to just enjoy the night and let him organize things and keep the party going!