Energy Event Group - Sioux Falls Wedding DJ

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Energy Productions and Jason was amazing the entire night of our wedding reception!! He provided us fantastic lighting and a great monogram with our names on it. Jason was all around a great master of ceremonies; we met with his once (only because we live in AZ and the wedding was in SD) yet he knew everyones name (including grandmas and aunts and uncles)!! Anything special or different that we wanted he allowed us to do. He kept the dance floor busy the entire night and I couldn't have asked for a better DJ service; Energy Productions and Jason were the best!! I would highly recommend to friends, and in fact I already have two friends getting married next summer and they are using Jason and Energy Productions as their DJ! Can't wait!

Services Used: DJ

Hes worth your time and money! We did not know how the flow of the wedding should go and he took over and kept our guests entertained! All we had to do is show up..Heard so many compliments from our guests about Jason. I would book him again any day...

Services Used: DJ

Easy to work with and helped me create many unique and different surprises for my guests and husband. The message I gave my husband in our first dance and of coarse the amazing father/daughter dance that was a big hit!!! Energy Productions know their stuff and basically ROCKS!! They created the most beautiful reception hall a couple could ask for. A dream....I still can't get the vison out of my head and the pictures are beautiful, but the when your there in person, it's breath taking!!!! The uplighting and pin lighting were HOT and every little detail was thought out and we would recommend Energy Productions to everyone!!! We can't say thank you enough for all your hard work in making our day unforgettable!

Services Used: DJ

Everything was great, no complaints. Music was awesome and had everyone involved. The up-lighting made the room look amazing! Thanks so much!!

Services Used: DJ

We didn't want our wedding to be one where there wasn't anyone on the dance floor. Let me tell you, it was full all night long.
I've had so many compliments as to how much fun the dance portion of the wedding was. The up-lighting had a huge impact on our wedding. I can honestly say, I had my dream wedding and Energy Productions had a large impact.

Services Used: DJ

Energy Productions was the best investment we made for our wedding! Our friends and family were so impressed with everything Jason did from the lighting to taking pictures during the dance to the amazing music. I would without a doubt recommend Energy Productions to anyone who wants to have a stress-free amazing wedding day!

Services Used: DJ

Energy Prodcutions was AMAZING!!! They were fun to work with and provided us with tons of ideas to match exactly what we were looking for to make our wedding reception perfect! The reception was beautiful with the uplighting, pin spotting, and name monogram. Energy Productions kept the night alive with great music and games and the dance floor packed all night long. One week later, and we are still getting compliments on how fun our reception was thanks to Energy Productions!

Services Used: DJ

MUST TRY: Starry ceiling & photography package...as a photographer with a large studio myself, I have to give Jason an A+ on the pictures...which means a lot coming from a professional photographer...great job!

Pros: Professional attire. Modern, sleek equipment. Amazing lighting including a "starry ceiling". Arrived very early. Very friendly and easy to talk to. Lots of great pictures all night

Cons: Mmmm..none

Services Used: DJ

Jason did a wonderful job! It was so nice to just enjoy the night and let him organize things and keep the party going!

Services Used: DJ

It was such an awesome experience to work with Jason. From the beginning we knew that we had made the right choice for our wedding. Jason took time to listen to what we wanted for the wedding reception. He was very professional in explaining everything and also his recommendations were right on. The meeting we had before the wedding was excellent and very organized. Again great recommendations were made and we had no stress or worries about how the uplighting or music. The actual reception exceeded our expectations for everything. Jason had everything organized and helped us stay organized. We could leave the master of ceremonies to him and not worry about anything. Jason thought of everything and then some and was very flexible when things needed to change. Jason also mixed a music combination for us for the first dance that was unbelievable, and we were able to surprise all of our guest. The dance floor was packed all night long and were had to kick guest out/off the dance floor at the end of the night. The dance went so smooth. All of our do not play songs were not played. We have gotten so many comments about how awesome our wedding dance was. Jason thought of everything. And it was even fun to be able to surprise Jason with some new things at wedding receptions.

Services Used: DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Unique Services (Other)

Tyson with Energy Productions gave me the true Platinum Wedding I had always dreamed of! The decorator made it look nice, but the lighting and the special touches provided by Tyson made my Wedding an unforgettable experience! It has been 2 months and I am still getting compliments on how awesome it was! He kept the party going and the crowd having a blast the entire night and we had a HUGE range of ages. Can't thank Tyson and Energy Productions enough for giving me the wedding of a lifetime!

Services Used: DJ

I am so pleased with how amazing Jason at Energy Productions did on our wedding day. Jason is more than a DJ. He helped coordinate almost our entire evening. He helped me to select approptiate songs for our night. He welcomed guests, initiated "Speeches and Toasts" and cake cutting, first dances. Even down to the little details, like bringing Ryan and I drinks to the head table. The service was out of this world. So friendly and accomidating. Energy Productions has the experience you want for your wedding day. I had so many guests tell us how fun they had at our wedding, and how much fun the dance was. The dance floor was over-flowing the entire night!!!! Jason did many fun things with our guests that had EVERYONE involved. Energy also provided us with some amazing lighting at our reception that completely transformed our event center. The lighting is something i've never experienced at any other wedding, and all our guests couldn't stop talking about how great it looked. He did a custom monogram for Ryan and I that personalized the event center to fit our wedding night. I can tell you from experience (ive been to many weddings before my own), NO OTHER DJ will provide you with a night like ENERGY can, I can't say enough good things about ENERGY, WOW amazing!!!!!

Services Used: DJ

Everyone commented on how they play music at the perfect level - you can hear the music yet not yell at everyone to make them hear you. VERY professional and FUN! You will surly have a night that will never be forgotten!

Services Used: DJ

My husband and I were hesitant at first to choose a Dj because of all the stories we had heard of DJ's just sitting around and letting an Ipod play. When we came to Energy Productions we had our fingers crossed. Amado was our DJ and he did a wonderful job. He was receptive to what was goin on with our guests and he made the night go smoothly. He had us play games that had the entire venue laughing. We are very pleased with Energy Productions and would definately Reccomend them to anyone. Thank you for everything Amado! you took all the stress off my shoulders by keeping the night going I didnt have to do a thing. Thanks so much! -Dylan & Amber Winthers

Services Used: DJ

Energy Productions is TOP! Jason did such an amazing job helping me plan! Not to mention what an incredible job he did the actual night of! He went above and beyond all of my expectations!! He even brought Amado with him! Thank you both so much! We will never forget our perfect night!

Services Used: DJ

I would recommend energy productions to anyone. They are very professional and organized. Our wedding night was a blast with the help of Jason Yoshino.