Energy Event Group - Sioux Falls Wedding DJ

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Energy Prodcutions was AMAZING!!! They were fun to work with and provided us with tons of ideas to match exactly what we were looking for to make our wedding reception perfect! The reception was beautiful with the uplighting, pin spotting, and name monogram. Energy Productions kept the night alive with great music and games and the dance floor packed all night long. One week later, and we are still getting compliments on how fun our reception was thanks to Energy Productions!

Services Used: DJ

MUST TRY: Starry ceiling & photography package...as a photographer with a large studio myself, I have to give Jason an A+ on the pictures...which means a lot coming from a professional photographer...great job!

Pros: Professional attire. Modern, sleek equipment. Amazing lighting including a "starry ceiling". Arrived very early. Very friendly and easy to talk to. Lots of great pictures all night

Cons: Mmmm..none

Services Used: DJ

Jason did a wonderful job! It was so nice to just enjoy the night and let him organize things and keep the party going!

Services Used: DJ

It was such an awesome experience to work with Jason. From the beginning we knew that we had made the right choice for our wedding. Jason took time to listen to what we wanted for the wedding reception. He was very professional in explaining everything and also his recommendations were right on. The meeting we had before the wedding was excellent and very organized. Again great recommendations were made and we had no stress or worries about how the uplighting or music. The actual reception exceeded our expectations for everything. Jason had everything organized and helped us stay organized. We could leave the master of ceremonies to him and not worry about anything. Jason thought of everything and then some and was very flexible when things needed to change. Jason also mixed a music combination for us for the first dance that was unbelievable, and we were able to surprise all of our guest. The dance floor was packed all night long and were had to kick guest out/off the dance floor at the end of the night. The dance went so smooth. All of our do not play songs were not played. We have gotten so many comments about how awesome our wedding dance was. Jason thought of everything. And it was even fun to be able to surprise Jason with some new things at wedding receptions.

Services Used: DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Unique Services (Other)

Tyson with Energy Productions gave me the true Platinum Wedding I had always dreamed of! The decorator made it look nice, but the lighting and the special touches provided by Tyson made my Wedding an unforgettable experience! It has been 2 months and I am still getting compliments on how awesome it was! He kept the party going and the crowd having a blast the entire night and we had a HUGE range of ages. Can't thank Tyson and Energy Productions enough for giving me the wedding of a lifetime!

Services Used: DJ

I am so pleased with how amazing Jason at Energy Productions did on our wedding day. Jason is more than a DJ. He helped coordinate almost our entire evening. He helped me to select approptiate songs for our night. He welcomed guests, initiated "Speeches and Toasts" and cake cutting, first dances. Even down to the little details, like bringing Ryan and I drinks to the head table. The service was out of this world. So friendly and accomidating. Energy Productions has the experience you want for your wedding day. I had so many guests tell us how fun they had at our wedding, and how much fun the dance was. The dance floor was over-flowing the entire night!!!! Jason did many fun things with our guests that had EVERYONE involved. Energy also provided us with some amazing lighting at our reception that completely transformed our event center. The lighting is something i've never experienced at any other wedding, and all our guests couldn't stop talking about how great it looked. He did a custom monogram for Ryan and I that personalized the event center to fit our wedding night. I can tell you from experience (ive been to many weddings before my own), NO OTHER DJ will provide you with a night like ENERGY can, I can't say enough good things about ENERGY, WOW amazing!!!!!

Services Used: DJ

Everyone commented on how they play music at the perfect level - you can hear the music yet not yell at everyone to make them hear you. VERY professional and FUN! You will surly have a night that will never be forgotten!

Services Used: DJ

My husband and I were hesitant at first to choose a Dj because of all the stories we had heard of DJ's just sitting around and letting an Ipod play. When we came to Energy Productions we had our fingers crossed. Amado was our DJ and he did a wonderful job. He was receptive to what was goin on with our guests and he made the night go smoothly. He had us play games that had the entire venue laughing. We are very pleased with Energy Productions and would definately Reccomend them to anyone. Thank you for everything Amado! you took all the stress off my shoulders by keeping the night going I didnt have to do a thing. Thanks so much! -Dylan & Amber Winthers

Services Used: DJ

Energy Productions is TOP! Jason did such an amazing job helping me plan! Not to mention what an incredible job he did the actual night of! He went above and beyond all of my expectations!! He even brought Amado with him! Thank you both so much! We will never forget our perfect night!

Services Used: DJ

I would recommend energy productions to anyone. They are very professional and organized. Our wedding night was a blast with the help of Jason Yoshino.

Services Used: DJ

Energy Productions WAS the party at our wedding. Everyone was constantly entertained and couldn't say enough about how much fun they had. Jason was involved in every aspect of our reception, which allowed me and my husband to relax and enjoy ourselves. We knew that our family and friends were in capable hands. It was the perfect night!

Services Used: DJ

Everything you could ask for in a DJ and overall company. Their easy to use, informative website made it easy for us to complete everything from our bridal party information to songs NOT to play to games and other events. DJ Amado went above and beyond our expectations and was super flexible when things needed to be changed. Prior to our ceremony and reception, Jason was sure to let us know the process, prices and any additional information we may have needed. Without Energy Productions, things just wouldn't have been complete! I truly believe the entertainment can make or break a reception, this company AND our DJ made our night incredible.

Services Used: DJ

Hense the name, Jason provided so much ENERGY to our wedding reception! He made it so much fun and had everyone out on the dance floor. We have had numerous responses from family and friends who attended about how great the dj was and that that was the best part of the celebration. Thanks again for the awesome time!

Services Used: DJ

I called Jason three weeks before the wedding and he was so helpful to get us to where we needed to be and to help us create our vision. We have gotten so many compliments on his service from everyone who attended. The compliment that I constantly hear is how well he did with getting the crowd on the dance floor and his exceptional DJ service. Everyone loved how he explained the cake cutting process and significane of it. I would definetly book Jason again and recommend him to anyone and everyone!

Services Used: DJ

Everything about Energy Productions was awesome! They took care of planning everything and asked about details I didn't even think of! They had people on the dance floor ALL night long. We had many guests ask us afterwards where our DJ was from! We would highly recommend them to any of our friends! Great job Energy Productions!!

Services Used: DJ

Jason was absolutely amazing!! Everything from up-lighting, to being the MC and DJ - Jason perfected! Making our wedding reception unforgettable! We did not have to worry about any detail at the reception. Jason kept the party flowing and the dance floor packed! With Jason and Energy Productions you will get more than a DJ service. You will get a host- serving you cake, your family cake, an entertainer- interacting with the guests, keeping them involved in every aspect of the reception, and a photographer - was surprised to see all of the pictures Jason had been taking at the reception capturing great images! All way more then we ever could have imagined!