Encore Entertainment & Ultrax DJ's: DJ Entertainment, Photography, Videography and Photobooths!

**WINNER Of The 2014 Couple's Choice Award!**

906 Arena Drive
UltraxDJs@aol.com
Hamilton, NJ 08610 | map
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Acoustic, Big Band, Classic...
Liability Insurance: Yes
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My fiance and I went to multiple bridal shows and continued to run into Encore Entertainment. My mother's friend used them for her wedding and adored their work! After setting up a meeting with them they were just like friends! They listened to what we wanted and gave us tips on what we could add that we would like!

• Wedding: 07/19/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Encore Entertainment did an amazing job on our wedding day. Mark Klatskin and his crew made our day enjoyable and everyone loved the music.

I want to give a big shout out to Christian and Ray on there photgraphy skills. Definitely made our pictured enjoyable!

Dennis was a mad man with the video camera but in a good way, he did an exellent job, looking forward to all the crazy things you made us do!

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
Services Used: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Party Supplies, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Encore entertainment made our wedding day wonderful and a day no one, especially my new husband and I, would ever forget! Mark was able to get literally everyone out on the dance floor (a feat I have never seen at any other weddings) and people exclaimed all night how great the DJ/MC and music were. Christian and Paul were absolutely phenomenal photographers, we couldn't have asked for any better. They were extremely personable and very thorough, and we love all of our pictures.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Photography
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Brandon was our MC at our August wedding and the reason we went with Encore Entertainment! He made the party and was wonderful to work with. He made sure my husband and I were taken care of and ran the event very smoothly! Thanks to Brandon!!

• Wedding: 08/01/2014
Services Used: DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor, Videography

Hello,

My husband & I used the DJ Mike Scott with the DiNardo brothers. He was AMAZING! We've had so many compliments on what a great job Mike did.

Planning:
The DiNardo Brothers have a GREAT interactive website that allows you to easily create a schedule of events with the songs that apply to each moment of your special day. The site also makes it easy to create your play list and prioritize each song.

Communication:
We booked Mike only a few weeks prior to our date. He and the owners of the company remained in constant contact. Mike was easy to talk to. Whether it was text, e-mail, phone or facebook he would always respond in a super timely manner. We made changes to the song list & order of events up until 2 days before the wedding. Mike was laid back & easy going yet confident in pulling off a great event (which he did!).

Ceremony:
The ceremony was held outside & went absolutely FLAWLESS. Mike & his assistant arrived early, providing music for our guests as they were seated & executed all of the songs planned for our ceremony perfectly.

Cocktail hour & reception:
Mike took into consideration all of our requests, genres of music & kept the flow of the reception on track. From cocktail hour, to announcements, first dances, cake cutting, garter/bouquet toss & down to the last song of the night he kept everyone happy, entertained & excited! Their lighting on the dance floor was great, it created a party atmosphere without making the venue seem like a club.

We really could not have been happier. He was able to mash-up a list of songs requested by all of our guests so that everyone was able to hear something they had asked for, he added beats to classic songs so it felt like we were listening to our favorite oldies but with a modern twist and he knew exactly what to do in order to keep the dance floor moving!

We cannot thank Mike and The DiNardo brothers enough! 100% would recommend them for any event.

Joshua & Amanda

• Wedding: 07/20/2014
Services Used: DJ
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Simply put, Encore did an amazing job and we loved every minute of it. We were able to relax and enjoy and not stress about anything. Brandon, our MC, was energetic and fun. He got everyone moving, even relatives who probably haven't danced in years! Brandon coordinated everything perfectly and we never felt out of place or unsure what was happening. Our DJ, Flip played an awesome set. We heard so many great things from family and friends about the fantastic flow of the music and the ability of Flip to seamlessly transition from one genre to the next. Our photographer, Steve was extremely easy to work with and we were excited about the sheer number of photos he took. He captured some of the best moments during the ceremony. Mark and Viktoria helped us feel as ease and prepared. Thanks for all you did to make our day even more amazing, or as they say at Encore - fun, unique, and memorable!!

• Wedding: 07/11/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Excellent service! As promised, they went out of their way to ensure everyone had a good time at our wedding. I've heard nothing but compliments since. I ran into some financial issues towards the end and they were more than willing to work with us. Fantastic company to work with!!!

• Wedding: 06/08/2014
Services Used: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Videography
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Hiring Mark and his team was one of the best decisions I made for our wedding, if not the best. I didn't want to have to meet with a bunch of different vendors, and I loved the convenience and ease of having one company supply all our needs.

We hired Encore Entertainment to provide: ceremony music (Mark hooked us up with a LOVELY classical guitarist), cocktail hour music, DJ, MC, 2 wedding photographers, videographer and a photographer to shoot our rehearsal dinner on Friday night. Wow. What a package.

Mark personally emceed our wedding and he was FABULOUS. He kept the party moving smoothy and all I had to worry about was being the star and having fun (and being with my new husband of course!) The most important thing we wanted for our wedding was our guests to relax, let their hair down and have fun. And that is exactly what Encore provided. All night long and even months after the wedding, people come up to me and compliment what a great DJ he was. My mother, grandmother and aunts all remarked how he kept the party moving smoothly and coordinated everything.

Another plus of hiring Mark is he gives you prints of ALL your photos. We picked up 2 massive shoeboxes full of images from our big day. If you've done your homework, you know that is rare. Lots of photographers give brides the CD of images, but make you pay to order physical prints. Not with Mark. I feel so lucky to have all my images in hard copy -- for free.

Now, in summary, you might think he costs a pretty penny, but for everything Mark supplies, his prices are very reasonable. We got quite a package from him and I found the total price to be very reasonable. Mark will also work with you. He is quite the saavy businessman. I am happy to talk to anyone interested in hiring Mark, as I know planning can be quite stressful. Take some of the stress off and hire Encore!

• Wedding: 05/24/2014
Services Used: DJ, Entertainer, Photography, Videography, Wedding Planning

Hi Mark,

Some of the comments I am hearing back from friends and relatives: “Best Wedding Ever!”, “We had such a good time!”, “The MC/DJ was great!”, “Photobooth was a great idea!”

Based on the number of people dancing as well as the different age groups that were dancing, I have to say that you did a Fantastic Job! I don’t think I ever saw the dance floor empty the whole night! The music that you played was Great! I have not heard one negative comment about the reception.

Thanks so much for making the night so much fun! Jessica and Andrew truly had a great time, and that’s all we could ask for.

Thanks,

Lola (Mother of The Bride)
Wedding of Jessica and Andrew
Wedding At Mercer Oaks Country Club

• Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Videography
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We hired Ultrax to provide a photobooth for our reception, and we are so glad we did! We had Corey man the booth, and he was so fun and a perfect person to have to get our guests excited to don the props and take silly pictures!

The photobooth is definitely the best around. I loved how you could print a third photo strip, print a large photo, and everything printed so quickly!

We also got an amazing scrapbook with all the photo strips from the evening, which the guests could sign. We still get a kick out of looking at it!

If you want an awesome photobooth for your wedding, go with Ultrax! Also, if you want an awesome person in charge of said booth, go with Corey!

• Wedding: 10/04/2013
Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Encore Entertainment did a great job at our wedding on Aug 24th at Washington Crossing Inn. DJ Louis and Emcee Brandon did an amazing job getting the party going. I can't recommend them more highly for the complete package for wedding entertainment. Everyone at the wedding thought they were the best DJ/Emcee they had ever had at a wedding and at least one of our friend's is going to try and get them for there wedding next year. We also used Encore for our photographer and the pictures are excellent!

• Wedding: 08/24/2013

Hi Mark,

Shirley and I just wanted to Thank You and all your staff again for making our Wedding day a Wonderful Experience From the beginning of the wedding planning process, your office team of Heather and Viki made it easy to order the invitations and they were so helpful in answering any and all of our questions in a very efficient manner. On the wedding day, Photographer Steve did a great job. He was very organized, kept everybody relaxed and made the picture taking experience Fun. Oh, and the photos came out great as well !.. As for the wedding ceremony and the reception, you and DJ Henry G were Awesome. Your interaction with the guests and the Great Music kept the party going. Shirley and I had a Blast, as did all of our guests. Our day was Truly Memorable and Fun thanks to you and all your staff.

Sincerely,

Phil and Shirley Rohdes
Wedding At The Mill in Spring Lake, NJ
July 13th, 2013

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Invitations, Photography
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Adrian and I had a great time at our wedding!!! It was so fun for us to see every single one of our guests on the dance floor during the reception. The music that was chosen for the cocktail hour were just right and the ceremony music came across perfectly. I've had the chance to speak to a number of our guests since the wedding, and they all had a great time thanks in no small part to Ultrax DJs. Some guests even specifically commented on how great both the DJ was!

• Wedding: 07/05/2013
Services Used: DJ
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Encore was wonderful for our June 29, 2013 wedding at the Grounds for Sculpture. Our guests were always on the dance floor and they loved spending time taking photos in the Photobooth!

• Wedding: 06/29/2013
Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We booked our photography and officiant with Encore Entertainment. They helped us through the entire process down to exactly what kind of shots we wanted taken. We were getting married at a hotel and during march so we knew it would be cold outside and there would not be many flowers. So we wanted to find a photographer that has photographed at this venue before and we know we went to the right place with Encore Entertainment. Our photographer was phenomenal. Steven helped us figure out what photos we wanted and he was very laid back and not pushy on the day of the wedding. He did an excellent job. As for Mark who was our officiant, he was awesome. He helped me figure out the perfect ceremony down to the readings and vows. He made sure everything went as planned the day of. Their company even got us back our photos fast! Within two weeks we had back all the photos the photographer took and all we have to do now is decide what photos we want for our albums! And those albums will be back within 6 weeks of choosing them. Thats incredibly fast! I know some brides that got married a year ago and they have yet to get their albums back! If you want an amazing experience and amazing photos I highly recommend booking with Encore Entertainment!

• Wedding: 03/29/2013
Services Used: Officiant, Photography
  • Flexibility: 5.0

With all the stress we were under with Hurricane Sandy and having to change our wedding from Friday night to Saturday morning, your company made it so much easier for us. We called the day before the event and switched everything, and your flexibility was amazing. I truly can’t thank you all enough for everything you did to make our wedding everything we imagined it would be. It really was PERFECT, and our wedding album is FABULOUS!!! We truly enjoyed working with you all, and will always recommend you to anyone that is in need of your service.

Best regards,
Jen & Keith Leder
St. Clements Banquet Center
November 12, 2012

• Wedding: 11/03/2012
Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Officiant, Photography
609-931-0604
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment