Emerald Coast Catering & Design Inc.

Emerald Coast Catering & Design Inc.

Why just entertain, when you can dazzle?!

3906 Hwy 98 W, Ste 40
Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459 | map
Catering services: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, Hors d'oeu...
Maximum capacity: 450
Value:
(4.7 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The set-up, service and food were all amazing! Gary and Jan kept in touch with me through every detail and were so very accommodating. I couldn't have asked for a better turn out!

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I just have to say...a destination wedding was HARD work! Out of all of the vendors that were hired, Emerald Coast Catering came through with everything they said they would perfectly! We decided on the "economy menu" with the BBQ. We did both chicken breast, pulled pork and chose 3 sides....and it was perfect! The food was delicious!! (for both our guests from Germany and also our Oklahoma guests!) We also hired the premium bartender service for 4 hours...The 2 guys that came to serve the food and drinks were the only vendors I hired that said "It's your day, I'll do it however you like!" I can't say enough positive things...so glad we decided to hire Emerald Coast Catering!!

• Wedding: 05/07/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Gary and his team were 100% amazing from quote to leaving the wedding. The food was fantastic. They arrived on time and were sweet as can be. We had a very small wedding at a beach house that we rented and really enjoyed his company. He was polite, kind and prepared an amazing meal. He left the kitchen spotless, packaged all of our leftovers up in the dishes from the house and left like no one was ever there. Our guests raved about the food. One of the most important things for me was getting good food on a moderate budget. Some vendors wanted to charge me over $100 per person because my wedding was so small. Gary and his team gave me a super reasonable price and the food was top notch.

The best part about Emerald Coast is that as a bride organizing my wedding myself, I needed stress-free vendors. With them, I didn't have to worry about a single thing. It was the most stress free transaction start to finish that I think I have ever had. They really gave me comfort on my big day. Thank you!

• Wedding: 09/14/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I am so grateful for Gary’s help in planning the food for our wedding. We booked him last minute and he really came through, helping us figure out the best food for the type of reception we wanted.
On the day of the wedding, I barely saw his staff...as the bride, I was already overwhelmed by details and it was so nice to know the food for my guests was completely taken care of. My now-husband (who never raves about food) commented several times on how much he enjoyed the sliders! I was so pleased that he enjoyed it! Also, as a finishing touch, there was a box of food from the reception boxed up and ready to go with my new husband and me on our honeymoon! Since I hadn’t had time to eat anything during the reception, I was SO grateful for this little, thoughtful touch! They even uncorked the wine, added wine glasses and put in a bit of our wedding cake too.
All in all, I was very pleased with the professionalism, quality of food and service I received from Gary and his staff. I would definitely recommend them, especially for someone planning a destination wedding where you have to trust your vendors to come through for you! Thanks, Gary!
Scott and Ansley Russell

• Wedding: 05/11/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This was the 4th wedding of our 4 children and the 3rd in 18 months....and by far the BEST! I never worried about a thing - I knew that the event would be everything my daughter wanted, the food would be awesome, all our guests would have a great time, and my husband and I would have a good time also. As an Event Planner, it is hard not to do things myself, but this wedding was a joy to plan, a joy to be at and my friends are still taking about the fabulous food.
The wedding took place outdoors so we needed tents, tables, chairs, and linens. The wedding ceremony and the reception were in different locations on the property so we need various set-ups, the weather was very unpredictable, the wedding started in the daylight and ended very late so we needed lighting, and we were expecting over 200 guests. The staff of Emerald Coast Catering was awesome and the wedding could not have been better.
I would recommend Emerald Coast Catering to anyone planning a wedding, or event on the Emerald Coast!!!!

• Wedding: 04/13/2013
Services Used: Catering, Lighting & Decor
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Planning an out of state wedding is never easy, but I am sincerely thankful that we chose Gary, and Emerald Coast Catering, Inc. as our principal catering vendor for our daughter’s Destin area beach wedding. Gary and his staff were so professional and easy to work with. The menu selection was so varied and plentiful, the only problem planning was trying not to get too carried away with all the options. On the wedding day, when the weather was obviously not going to cooperate, Gary pulled out the reinforcements to help us do a major overhaul of the original wedding location setup and reception layout to allow for rain probabilities. No small feat with a guest list of 125!! All hands pitched in as the staff, (Jimmy and his crew were fabulous too) assured me that they could and would handle all my setups, and left me free to move on to the next emergency. By wedding time, everything was in place and our guests were charmed by the excellent food and superior beverage service. We have several professional chefs in the family, so the quality of the food to be served was a very important issue for me, and Gary and his staff did a fabulous job earning many compliments all throughout the evening. I don't know what I would have done without their amazing level of service, they made sure our event was ready to do on time, and smoothly ran all aspects of the party leaving my husband and I free to enjoy our guests. Thank you Emerald Coast Catering! You truly deserve your award winning status among vendors!

• Wedding: 05/12/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband who is a foodie and has collected wine 20 plus years was quite impressed by Emerald Coast. He was especially impressed when they made suggestions to our guests on what wine to have with each dish. Not something required of a caterer but it shows the company hires quality people to represent them.

But let me back up to when we first contacted Emerald Coast. They responded immediately and were very professional. I had a good feeling about these folks from our very first conversation with Gary. We rented a huge house for the wedding and reception on the internet sight unseen. Gary was familiar with the place and gave us advice above and beyond the catering aspect of the wedding that took a load of worry off our shoulders. Bill, my husband, spoke with Jan on the phone and she gave great advice on how to set up for the ceremony and reception. Again guidance on the ceremony wasn't part of the catering contract and very much appreciated by a bride getting married at a place she has never seen! Unfortunately we did not have the opportunity to meet Gary and Jan in person. There was a food and wine festival that same weekend and I believe they were making what could possibly be the world's biggest pot of Paella (per their representative) which in and of itself is quite impressive!

But I digress...on to the day of the wedding. We were impressed at how early they came to set up and that was a big help since we were decorating the tables. The food was very good especially the asian chicken spoon appetizers. We did a buffet with service meaning they served people at the buffet station which they executed beautifully. I already told you about the fabulous bartending so that leaves the cake service which was also outstanding!

I barely noticed them breaking everything down and the next day we found the leftovers wrapped and in the fridge. So I guess this is a very long way of saying, go with Emerald Coast for your catering needs. Well done and oh yeah I almost forgot they are right on the money as far as pricing (pun intended)! You get more than what you pay for...like those asian chicken spoon appetizers...wonder if they can freeze and ship some those to us......

• Wedding: 04/28/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The desire for the perfect wedding site, food , decor and ceremony was delivered with the upmost detail. My daughter and I leaned on ECC's professionalism to guide us thru the process . I felt confident that Olivia & Josh's wedding would be everything she wished for and it was plus SO much more ! They were very considerate of the budget providing options for us to choose which made us very comfortable. The staff was on top of every detail in serving all our guests. Proper wedding etiquette was important to me and again the consultant was there. I could not have been more proud of the decision to hire ECC . Their wedding " set the standard" which has yet to be eclipsed by their peers. They are still taking about it ! Thank you ECC for making a elegant and classy memory for all who attended which will last a life time .

• Wedding: 05/28/2011
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This year I celebrated my 50th birthday during a visit to Grayton Beach. Gary Serafin and Emerald Coast Catering provided an outstanding menu and service for my event. Being in the wine business it is very important to me to have wonderful food and wine pairings and Emerald Coast Catering did a fun and fantastic job! I look forward to working with them on future parties and celebrations when on the Emerald Coast!

Michael Haney
Owner / "Big Dog"
Black Dog Cellars

• Wedding: 04/23/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Emerald Coast Catering made my wedding magical! We had our wedding in a small church with a very old parish house and Gary and Jan turned it in to a beautiful reception. Gary was extremely accommodating and catered to my vegetarian diet, while still offering a wide variety of hors d'oeuvres that everyone would enjoy. Jan, with her artful eye, created a beautiful reception that we will never forget!

• Wedding: 07/31/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Gary was the BEST to work with! He was down-to-earth, laid-back, and willing to help us with ANYTHING. I would recommend Emerald Coast Catering to any bride and groom looking for a catering company in the Emerald Coast area.

• Wedding: 03/06/2010
Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Transportation, Unique Services (Other)
4.9/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Gary and Jan from Emerald Coast Catering did a great job on our wedding day. They were both very friendly and professional to work with from the start. Having an open bar and delicious food was very important to me and they did not disappoint! I planned my entire wedding on my own and Jan was very helpful in making sure my vision of the reception space came to life.

It rained the morning of my wedding and they were well prepared with a back up plan since our bar was outside. Obviously they have been doing this a while and want to make sure your event goes smoothly. Everyone really enjoyed the food and the bartender made our signature drinks perfectly. Thank you Emerald Coast Catering!

Emerald Coast Catering & Design Inc. responded with the following comments:

Thank you Sarah. We enjoyed working with you and planning the beautiful reception. The smoked purple cake table linen was over the top. All of the other touches you used were perfect. So glad you and your guests loved the food.
Chef Gary Serafin

• Wedding: 05/10/2014
4.9/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had the most incredible wedding! Planning an out of state wedding was quite difficult, but we are thankful for Gary Serafin and Emerald Coast Catering for making it all happen!! We had a beach wedding at a private home on Grayton Beach. Gary and his staff were so professional and easy to work with. He was able to accommodate our need for American food and Asian food for the menu. Gary called and checked in with us before we even had the opportunity to call him the week of the wedding. The ceremony and reception were on the beach and they did a fantastic job setting it all up. Our friends and family stated it was the best wedding they've been too and it was an experience. The food was excellent, the beverage service was incredible and Gary and his staff made sure that we (the bride and groom) got to enjoy our menu selection and made sure we had drinks. Thank you Gary and Emerald Coast Catering for making it the perfect wedding for us!!

• Wedding: 08/23/2012
Services Used: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths
4.8/5.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had a destination wedding and needed to find all our vendors online through reviews. We were NOT disappointed with Emerald Coast Catering. Gary was amazing and attentive to all of our needs and did not fail to deliver some of the best food we've ever had! The guests are STILL raving about how good the food was! We used the station menu, with pasta and skewers and that provided enough variation to please everyone. Gary was personable, friendly, and helpful and although he was pricier than some of the other vendors we checked into, we were not disappointed and was definitely worth the money!

• Wedding: 09/08/2013
4.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Gary and his team at Emerald Coast Catering did a wonderful job for our reception dinner. Everyone raved about the food and enjoyed the entire dinner! He was flexible and fun to work with. He worked well with my wedding planner and just helped make everything easy!! They are excellent for catering at a good cost!! Thanks ECC!!

• Wedding: 05/14/2011
4.7/5.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.5

Gary and his team at Emerald Coast Catering did a wonderful job for our reception dinner for 125 people. Everyone raved about the food and enjoyed the entire dinner! He was flexible and fun to work with. He worked well with my wedding planner and just helped make everything easy!! They are excellent for catering at a good cost!! Thanks ECC!!

• Wedding: 05/14/2011
850-622-6270
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards