Ella's Garden

Profile Picture
Jason
1 Review
07/18/2015

We recently had our wedding at Ella's Garden and it was AMAZING! Rachael did an amazing job! Both my wife and I were so happy. We didn't have to worry about anything, Rachael took care of it all and everything was just perfect. All questions and concerns we had up to the date, was answered promptly and professionally. We definitely recommend Ella's Garden to anyone looking to get married!!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

Rachel was amazing! I was unhappy with my cake (totally not her fault) and she went out of her way to fix it the best she could to make me happy!! Thank you so much!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I knew this was the place I wanted to have my wedding when I first walked into the place, it was beautiful, simple, elegant, and intimate. Towards the end of the night i had red wine spill all over my dress, and Rachael was amazing she tried her hardest to take it all out. Rachael was amazing she knew what she was doing, she took care of everything for me , i don't think i stressed once that day! My wedding was a dream come true and thank you guys for everything you did. The staff was amazing !!!!!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ

My wedding was here this past weekend, it couldn't have been more perfect! It was an absolute dream come true! The staff is wonderful and the owners are amazing!! Nothing but great things!!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake