Elizabeth Bailey Weddings

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

This endorsement is for LEE KENDALL at EBW. We got married on June 6th 2015 at the Four Seasons in Baltimore. We live in NYC and travel a lot for our jobs (our parents were not involved in the planning) - so shortly after securing a venue, we realized very quickly that we were going to need help. Fortunately, we got a referral for EBW from a mutual friend who also had her wedding at the FS. After chatting with the bride & researching local planners, we realized that all of the wedding photos that we loved, were planned by the EBW team! We quickly scheduled an intro call with EBW/Lee Kendall. Before our call ended, Lee had already provided invaluable advice; including a rec for a church that officiates evening ceremonies & penciling us into the calendar of one of the most coveted bands in the DC area. Since hiring Lee, there was not a day that went by that we did not say, “THANK GOD WE HAVE LEE!”. She was just AWESOME! Lee is incredibly professional, personable, 'the most responsive person I have ever met' (a very high bar in my book), insightful, organized, has great taste, creative and helped us in countless ways to ensure that our event was gorgeous, rustic/modern, elegant, organized and incredibly fun and memorable for our guests. Lee even helped us to stay within our budget & was invaluable with her relationships with vendors helping us to get phenomenal deals & save costs where we could (a priority for us as $ contributors). Though I know she had other weddings, we always felt like we were her only client/top priority and she was there to lean on even for the silliest questions/concerns; I truly never had the chance to stress. She managed our timelines, made invaluable suggestions and truly planned our dream wedding, & albeit cliché, THE BEST NIGHT OF OUR LIVES! The cost of hiring Lee paid for itself in spades! We cannot endorse Lee Kendall at EBW enough & look forward to staying in touch with her as she became a true friend in the process!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

From A to Z , Elizabeth and her staff, Pam, Leslie, and Lisa put on one first class wedding, for our Daughter, in June. As parents of the Bride, we had no worries, or stress during the complete event.
Elizabeth and her staff were 110% and we would not hesitate to use them again, for any event.

Betty
03/21/2015

We had a PERFECT, PERFECT, PERFECT, PERFECT destination wedding weekend for our daughter and son-in-law all due to Lee Kendall at Elizabeth Bailey Weddings!!!! Elizabeth Bailey Weddings came highly recommended to us from a friend in our home town of New York, an acquaintance in DC and our catering manager in Maryland. We needed HELP!! Not an easy task making a destination wedding, including a rehearsal dinner, ceremony, celebration and Sunday brunch, with many moving parts for over 200 people. Lee made it all happen, seamlessly, perfectly, exceeding our expectations by 1 million percent!!!
My daughter and I knew we were in the best of hands from our first phone call with Elizabeth Bailey. Her patience answering every question, the excitement she expressed in many of our ideas and her sincere understanding of our concerns was extraordinary. Lee worked endlessly with us every step of the way, not leaving one stone unturned and helped us stay “in budget”!! She worked with vendors we selected and recommended wonderful vendors. There was not one thing in the entire weekend that was missing. Our guests told us the weekend was PERFECTION!!! And that’s how we describe Elizabeth, Lee and their entire team! Our dreams come true, and then some!

Services Used: Band, Beauty & Health, Ceremony Music, Dress & Attire, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Jewelry, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Transportation, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Cake
Mother-of-the-Bride
Recently Married

As a super organized mother of the bride who successfully planned three b’nai mitzvahs with no help, I knew I could not handle planning and pulling off our daughter’s wedding without help! I found Elizabeth Bailey Weddings from reviews on Wedding Wire, but an event planner in DC told me that “If I were getting married in Baltimore, the only person I would call is Beth Bailey!” One conversation with Beth was enough to convince me that we had found the right team to work with. Even before I hired them, Beth spent more than an hour on the phone with me helping me with a complicated decision regarding timing and venues.

Our lead wedding planner was the amazing Pam Aiello, who not only guided us through a process that can really be overwhelming, but became a mentor, counselor, and friend over the 14 months we had to plan the wedding. Weddings come with a lot of emotion and one of the kindest things that Pam did for us was to help keep us calm when we had challenging decisions to make. She was always available to help us understand what was important and what wasn’t. She also helped sort through the crazy number of vendors that you have to deal with and reviewed every contract and caught things that I completely missed – like the “day of” lunches for the bridal party that were originally going to be delivered to the wrong hotel!

On the day of the wedding, Pam and Beth and Lee were like magical elves who kept appearing at exactly the right moment when something was needed and then magically disappeared when they weren’t. I’m not quite sure how they did this, because they were clearly present and running around like crazy setting things up in the afternoon. The day was so special and Pam handled every single detail for us and did it in an incredibly professional manner. I am glad that I only have one daughter’s wedding to plan, but I would not hesitate to work with Pam again (or really any of the incredible ladies at Elizabeth Bailey Weddings).

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Amazing and wonderful, that describes Beth - She made my wedding an amazing and worry free event. Great ideas, great planning and wonderful service. I could not have asked for anything better. Planning a wedding can be hectic but Beth made it easy and enjoyable. She is calm, but in control. Her experience aids in your choices of wonderful vendors that can create a spectacular wedding. Her staff is very friendly and accommodating. and fun to work with. :)

Thank you Beth! You made our wedding such a special day for us and we can't thank you enough.
Much love , Andrea and Fred.....

Services Used: Wedding Planning

My review is for Lee Kendall, who was our primary planner during our wedding planning process. Lee was a great choice for my wife and I. She was an excellent resource for us from the first time we met until the day of our wedding. Lee did a good job of guiding us through the planning and was most helpful in providing us with a timeline. Lee was very responsive via email (often less than 2-3 hours) throughout and never rushed us during our face to face meetings. Lee has a very business-like attitude and made sure that we remained focus during our planning process. One of the better parts of working with Elizabeth Bailey Wedding is that we had 3 planners on site the day of our wedding. Lee ran an efficient team and made sure that every aspect of our wedding went off without a hitch. Lee was everywhere the day of our wedding and repeatedly checked in with my wife and I to make sure we were having a fantastic time and were not in need. Our wedding was beautiful and everything we dreamed it would be. Thank you Lee, for helping us to have an incredible wedding!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Beth and her team are one of a kind! My wedding was at my parents home so there was a lot of extra bits a pieces to think about. Beth was on top of everything and thought of things I never would have! She contacted vendors for me and kept me on top of my checklist. On my wedding day she was amazing!! I never had to worry about a thing and everything went so smooth because of her!! I cannot say enough wonderful things about Beth and her team! I highly recommend Elizabeth baliey weddings!!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

As the mother of the bride who throws a lot of parties I thought I could handle planning and pulling off our daughters wedding no problem! Our daughter talked us into using Elizabeth Bailey Weddings and from our very first meeting with Pam Aiello I knew we had made the right decision! Pam really listened to the bride and groom, took amazing notes, made very helpful suggestions while never shooting down any of their ideas and completely removed any worries we had of something going wrong. Even if something had gone wrong, which it didn't, we knew we were in great hands and Pam would make it right!! I remember every detail of the day because Pam handled everything and I was able to completely relax and truly enjoy one of the most important days of our family's life!!! The day was so special and Pam handled every single detail for us and did it in such a professional manner. She blended right in with the party but had complete control of everything that was going on. I have never seen such attention to detail and I can honestly say the money we spent on Pam was the best spent money ever!!! Don't plan your wedding without her!!!!

Private User
1+ year ago

Working with Beth was a wonderful experience. She was helpful throughout every part of the process. The vendors she recommended did not disappoint. I was so relaxed the day of the wedding because I knew she had everything organized and under control. I highly recommend working with her.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

We honestly cannot say enough about how wonderful our experience was with Elizabeth Bailey Weddings. They made our day absolute perfection. We worked with Lee - who did not miss a BEAT. She was 10 steps ahead of the game throughout the entire process, and was amazing to work with. She was helpful, knowledgeable, kind, and understanding. She gave wonderful suggestions while taking everything we wanted into account. She executed our vision at the Chesapeake Bay Beach Club beautifully. We didn't have to worry about a thing. Thank you Lee!!

Private User
1+ year ago

Elizabeth Bailey Weddings made our wedding day perfection. Lee shared the same vision we had for our day, and I always felt we were on the same page. The communication we had with Lee throughout the planning process was beyond ideal, and we could not have asked for a better experience! I would highly recommend Elizabeth Bailey Weddings to anyone I know!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

We can't say enough about the incredible experience we had with Beth. Because we live thousands of miles away from Baltimore, our wedding destination, we relied on Beth to handle our wedding plans with a limited amount of one-on-one input from us. She created very detailed itineraries for the two visits we made prior to our wedding so that we could meet as many vendors as possible. Communication with Beth and her team was excellent, which, again, was very important to us because of the long distance. The weekend was flawless, and we are proud to say we were Beth's first same sex wedding.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Beth effortlessly guides you through every step of the wedding process while providing valuable information and advice on the latest trends, equtiquet, and ideas to help you plan the wedding of your dreams. She welcomes your involvement in the planing processes as much/ little as you choose. Her warm, friendly, and easy going manner make her a joy to work with, plus go a long way to calm those wedding jitters. She has an equally wonderful staff and has seemingly endless resources! This is very helpful as it allows you to choose the best vendors to suit any budget. Have Elizabeth Bailey Weddings plan your big day and no detail will be left undone. Your day WILL be everything you dreamed it would be!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Planning my Baltimore wedding from 1,000 miles away in a 5 month timeframe was definitely more stressful and time consuming than I ever imagined, even for an organized person. I knew I wanted to work with a planner but was also trying to be budget conscious, which anyone who is planning a wedding realizes is next to impossible. I made many of my vendor choices prior to contracting with Elizabeth Bailey Weddings, but I'm not sure how I would have gotten through the wedding weekend without Pam Aiello, our planner.

Leading up to the wedding, I was only able to meet with Pam and Elizabeth one time face-to-face (since I live out of town) to choose the overall look & feel of the day. Everything else was handled over the phone, and Pam provided great suggestions for other vendors, and just generally kept everything organized and on track...she had worked at our venue (Baltimore Four Seasons) many times before and had relationships with their planner(s) and had great suggestions about how to best use the space, which was invaluable.

All of the planning and coordination that led up to the wedding weekend was very helpful, but I realized the true value of having a planner (and Pam, in particular) after the actual day was over. She completely managed the rehearsal, the vendors on the day of the wedding, and the entire schedule of the wedding day. I didn't want to stress about much during those few days, or put that responsibility on my family or friends, and Pam kept everything on schedule (and everyone in line.) There are always hiccups on any wedding day, and Pam managed everything without me really knowing about it...I really don't know how everything would have come together without her.

Contracting with Elizabeth Bailey Weddings was the best choice I made, and Pam Aiello was a great fit for my style and personality.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Pam did an amazing job! She worked really hard to get me exactly what I wanted (even if I was a bit indecisive) and was a joy to work with! She was there the day of and made sure everything went smoothly! I highly recommend her if you are looking for a wedding planner!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

It has been almost 3 months since Lee's incredible day. I had hoped that if I waited, the right words would come, but alas, not easily. I have come to the conclusion that there are not words that could possibly convey all of the gratitude and emotions that my husband and I are still feeling, even now. Lee's wedding never would have been the day of her dreams without Beth and her team of angels. During the entire year, Beth Bailey was our rock in the planning and execution of the amazing event that took place on that beautiful August evening. Beth's calm resolve, amazing organization and knowledge of “how things flow” were invaluable. It has been impossible for us to accept accolades for Lee’s wedding. Yes, it was all about them, but Elizabeth Bailey Weddings made that happen. Their planning skills are the only way to for a family to relax and enjoy the process!!! Invaluable !