Elizabeth Bailey Weddings

Value:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

As a super organized mother of the bride who successfully planned three b’nai mitzvahs with no help, I knew I could not handle planning and pulling off our daughter’s wedding without help! I found Elizabeth Bailey Weddings from reviews on Wedding Wire, but an event planner in DC told me that “If I were getting married in Baltimore, the only person I would call is Beth Bailey!” One conversation with Beth was enough to convince me that we had found the right team to work with. Even before I hired them, Beth spent more than an hour on the phone with me helping me with a complicated decision regarding timing and venues.

Our lead wedding planner was the amazing Pam Aiello, who not only guided us through a process that can really be overwhelming, but became a mentor, counselor, and friend over the 14 months we had to plan the wedding. Weddings come with a lot of emotion and one of the kindest things that Pam did for us was to help keep us calm when we had challenging decisions to make. She was always available to help us understand what was important and what wasn’t. She also helped sort through the crazy number of vendors that you have to deal with and reviewed every contract and caught things that I completely missed – like the “day of” lunches for the bridal party that were originally going to be delivered to the wrong hotel!

On the day of the wedding, Pam and Beth and Lee were like magical elves who kept appearing at exactly the right moment when something was needed and then magically disappeared when they weren’t. I’m not quite sure how they did this, because they were clearly present and running around like crazy setting things up in the afternoon. The day was so special and Pam handled every single detail for us and did it in an incredibly professional manner. I am glad that I only have one daughter’s wedding to plan, but I would not hesitate to work with Pam again (or really any of the incredible ladies at Elizabeth Bailey Weddings).

• Wedding: 12/13/2014
Mother-of-the-Bride
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amazing and wonderful, that describes Beth - She made my wedding an amazing and worry free event. Great ideas, great planning and wonderful service. I could not have asked for anything better. Planning a wedding can be hectic but Beth made it easy and enjoyable. She is calm, but in control. Her experience aids in your choices of wonderful vendors that can create a spectacular wedding. Her staff is very friendly and accommodating. and fun to work with. :)

Thank you Beth! You made our wedding such a special day for us and we can't thank you enough.
Much love , Andrea and Fred.....

• Wedding: 11/01/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My review is for Lee Kendall, who was our primary planner during our wedding planning process. Lee was a great choice for my wife and I. She was an excellent resource for us from the first time we met until the day of our wedding. Lee did a good job of guiding us through the planning and was most helpful in providing us with a timeline. Lee was very responsive via email (often less than 2-3 hours) throughout and never rushed us during our face to face meetings. Lee has a very business-like attitude and made sure that we remained focus during our planning process. One of the better parts of working with Elizabeth Bailey Wedding is that we had 3 planners on site the day of our wedding. Lee ran an efficient team and made sure that every aspect of our wedding went off without a hitch. Lee was everywhere the day of our wedding and repeatedly checked in with my wife and I to make sure we were having a fantastic time and were not in need. Our wedding was beautiful and everything we dreamed it would be. Thank you Lee, for helping us to have an incredible wedding!

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Beth and her team are one of a kind! My wedding was at my parents home so there was a lot of extra bits a pieces to think about. Beth was on top of everything and thought of things I never would have! She contacted vendors for me and kept me on top of my checklist. On my wedding day she was amazing!! I never had to worry about a thing and everything went so smooth because of her!! I cannot say enough wonderful things about Beth and her team! I highly recommend Elizabeth baliey weddings!!

• Wedding: 07/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

As the mother of the bride who throws a lot of parties I thought I could handle planning and pulling off our daughters wedding no problem! Our daughter talked us into using Elizabeth Bailey Weddings and from our very first meeting with Pam Aiello I knew we had made the right decision! Pam really listened to the bride and groom, took amazing notes, made very helpful suggestions while never shooting down any of their ideas and completely removed any worries we had of something going wrong. Even if something had gone wrong, which it didn't, we knew we were in great hands and Pam would make it right!! I remember every detail of the day because Pam handled everything and I was able to completely relax and truly enjoy one of the most important days of our family's life!!! The day was so special and Pam handled every single detail for us and did it in such a professional manner. She blended right in with the party but had complete control of everything that was going on. I have never seen such attention to detail and I can honestly say the money we spent on Pam was the best spent money ever!!! Don't plan your wedding without her!!!!

• Wedding: 05/31/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Working with Beth was a wonderful experience. She was helpful throughout every part of the process. The vendors she recommended did not disappoint. I was so relaxed the day of the wedding because I knew she had everything organized and under control. I highly recommend working with her.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We honestly cannot say enough about how wonderful our experience was with Elizabeth Bailey Weddings. They made our day absolute perfection. We worked with Lee - who did not miss a BEAT. She was 10 steps ahead of the game throughout the entire process, and was amazing to work with. She was helpful, knowledgeable, kind, and understanding. She gave wonderful suggestions while taking everything we wanted into account. She executed our vision at the Chesapeake Bay Beach Club beautifully. We didn't have to worry about a thing. Thank you Lee!!

• Wedding: 03/22/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Elizabeth Bailey Weddings made our wedding day perfection. Lee shared the same vision we had for our day, and I always felt we were on the same page. The communication we had with Lee throughout the planning process was beyond ideal, and we could not have asked for a better experience! I would highly recommend Elizabeth Bailey Weddings to anyone I know!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We can't say enough about the incredible experience we had with Beth. Because we live thousands of miles away from Baltimore, our wedding destination, we relied on Beth to handle our wedding plans with a limited amount of one-on-one input from us. She created very detailed itineraries for the two visits we made prior to our wedding so that we could meet as many vendors as possible. Communication with Beth and her team was excellent, which, again, was very important to us because of the long distance. The weekend was flawless, and we are proud to say we were Beth's first same sex wedding.

• Wedding: 10/19/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Beth effortlessly guides you through every step of the wedding process while providing valuable information and advice on the latest trends, equtiquet, and ideas to help you plan the wedding of your dreams. She welcomes your involvement in the planing processes as much/ little as you choose. Her warm, friendly, and easy going manner make her a joy to work with, plus go a long way to calm those wedding jitters. She has an equally wonderful staff and has seemingly endless resources! This is very helpful as it allows you to choose the best vendors to suit any budget. Have Elizabeth Bailey Weddings plan your big day and no detail will be left undone. Your day WILL be everything you dreamed it would be!

• Wedding: 09/21/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Planning my Baltimore wedding from 1,000 miles away in a 5 month timeframe was definitely more stressful and time consuming than I ever imagined, even for an organized person. I knew I wanted to work with a planner but was also trying to be budget conscious, which anyone who is planning a wedding realizes is next to impossible. I made many of my vendor choices prior to contracting with Elizabeth Bailey Weddings, but I'm not sure how I would have gotten through the wedding weekend without Pam Aiello, our planner.

Leading up to the wedding, I was only able to meet with Pam and Elizabeth one time face-to-face (since I live out of town) to choose the overall look & feel of the day. Everything else was handled over the phone, and Pam provided great suggestions for other vendors, and just generally kept everything organized and on track...she had worked at our venue (Baltimore Four Seasons) many times before and had relationships with their planner(s) and had great suggestions about how to best use the space, which was invaluable.

All of the planning and coordination that led up to the wedding weekend was very helpful, but I realized the true value of having a planner (and Pam, in particular) after the actual day was over. She completely managed the rehearsal, the vendors on the day of the wedding, and the entire schedule of the wedding day. I didn't want to stress about much during those few days, or put that responsibility on my family or friends, and Pam kept everything on schedule (and everyone in line.) There are always hiccups on any wedding day, and Pam managed everything without me really knowing about it...I really don't know how everything would have come together without her.

Contracting with Elizabeth Bailey Weddings was the best choice I made, and Pam Aiello was a great fit for my style and personality.

• Wedding: 09/14/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Pam did an amazing job! She worked really hard to get me exactly what I wanted (even if I was a bit indecisive) and was a joy to work with! She was there the day of and made sure everything went smoothly! I highly recommend her if you are looking for a wedding planner!

• Wedding: 09/07/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

It has been almost 3 months since Lee's incredible day. I had hoped that if I waited, the right words would come, but alas, not easily. I have come to the conclusion that there are not words that could possibly convey all of the gratitude and emotions that my husband and I are still feeling, even now. Lee's wedding never would have been the day of her dreams without Beth and her team of angels. During the entire year, Beth Bailey was our rock in the planning and execution of the amazing event that took place on that beautiful August evening. Beth's calm resolve, amazing organization and knowledge of “how things flow” were invaluable. It has been impossible for us to accept accolades for Lee’s wedding. Yes, it was all about them, but Elizabeth Bailey Weddings made that happen. Their planning skills are the only way to for a family to relax and enjoy the process!!! Invaluable !

• Wedding: 08/17/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Aside from choosing my bride, choosing Beth to help us plan every step of the way was the easiest (and best) decision of the entire wedding process. We had already made up our minds that we needed a wedding planner to be able to keep us in check and provide a gameplan before and during the big day, and the Elizabeth Bailey Team (including Pam, Lisa and Cassy) proved to be a spectacular decision. Beth came highly recommended to us and had some fanstastic reviews, but nothing could have prepared for us for the amazing and effortless experience we had.

My wife was more involved than I at times, but Beth has an amazing ability to tie everything back together and make sure that all dots have been connected, even in the midst of 50+ tasks on our checklist. It was extremely refreshing to know that someone was always thinking (and working) for us, from reviewing contracts with our desired vendors to providing an expert eye on our decor to ensure it all tied together how we wanted.

Having Beth and her team there on the day of was invaluable and something I would not even hesitate to recommend, but if you really want to get the full breadth of her services and experience, work with her from Day 1 to 365. Having her by our sides at every meeting was great - nothing got past her. Using Elizabeth Bailey Weddings was undoubtedly the best investment we made, and if it keeps my wife smiling from Day 1 until today, that is all that matters to me.

Thanks Beth, Pam, Lisa and Cassy - you rock!

• Wedding: 08/17/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

When I and my Wife decided to embark on this journey, we knew as busy professionals that we needed a great planner who understood that 'Failure to plan is Planning to fail'. Our families from both sides are very complicated when it comes to choices and selections of certain things and routine, so we needed a planner that can leverage these differences and bring a collection of professionalism, understanding , firmness and a blend of patience. Our first meeting with Elizabeth bailey gave us an outstanding breath of assurance that we have walked into the right office.

At the next meeting, Elizabeth introduced us to PAM AIELLO who she said will be in charge of our wedding logistics. At first, we kept our mouth shut professionally during the meeting and on our way home, we were grumbling of one thing; ' Having spent the first meeting explaining our big family complexities, our vision and values as a BIG African family to Elizabeth, now she presents us with someone else to run the logistics'!! But what we were yet to find out in the third meeting was that, Elizabeth had just gave us an Outstanding strategist, analyst, negotiator, mediator and a timely finisher.

PAM is exceptional at what she does. There is no phase of our wedding planning we reached without a collection of methodical options presented with very reasonable choices. Be prepared for Options when you arrive at Elizabeth Bailey weddings in terms of Vendors, Places, Prices, Collections, Designs, Choices, pictures, musics and lots more.

We missed Pam setting up tables with designs, showing us pictures and places, calling vendors to present us with best options and most expecially,
we missed our free wine, red bull, sparkling orange juices and snacks at our visits.
We specifically want to Thank BETH, PAM and The Wonderful INTERN who took the humble role to watch our son when couple had to play certain roles on the wedding.

• Wedding: 08/11/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Beth and Lee are wedding planner rockstars! Our wedding at the Four Seasons in Baltimore was seamless. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

• Wedding: 08/10/2013
443-519-5062
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment