Elegant Chair Solutions

Value:
Flexibility:
(4.4 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

These ladies are great! Their chair covers are the stretchy kind so they work perfect with almost any chair! The tablecloths are beautiful and everything at our reception was just perfect! I highly recommend Elegant Chair Solutions for their value, services, and quality of products! I couldn't be happier :-)

• Wedding: 11/02/2014
Brittany
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They did a great job setting up my chairs and tablecloth , they were on time and on point.

• Wedding: 04/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Easy, easy, easy to use, easy to work with. They provided our linens, and we couldn't be happier with the result. No complaints at all. We will absolutely recommend to all of our friends.

• Wedding: 04/05/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The ladies at Elegant Chair Solutions are great! I used them for all of my linens and they were in good condition and looked amazing! They have a large selection of colors and designs at a VERY affordable price. All of the linens were clean, pressed, and looked like new!
The ladies there are just nice, friendly people. I placed my order just one month out from my wedding and they worked VERY hard to ensure that I had exactly what I wanted! They are what every bride wants- a vendor with good products, friendly, responsive service, and good prices. Can't go wrong with them!

• Wedding: 10/07/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Shelia is absolutely wonderful! She was timely, got the job done, helpful, and very flexible in doing what would make my day wonderful. She even came to the venue beforehand to set up a table to see if I would like it! I have started planning weddings and I recommend her to everyone!!!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everything was beautiful and they really strived to make sure we had the best available linen's and color options available. They actually use a stretchy fabric that shows the form of the chair and looks very elegant without even needing a chair ribbon although the ribbons looked beautiful as well. Kind, courteous vender that we would absolutely recommend to anyone!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Awesome!! Elegant Chair Solutions is amazing. My husband and I couldn't have ask for more. Thanks!

• Wedding: 09/04/2010
Candice
1 Review
4.0/5.0
  • Flexibility: 0.0

Elegant Chair Solutions has great items for rent at an even greater value. We were extremely pleased with the quality of the items we rented from them as well as the price.

• Wedding: 06/29/2013
901-347-2473
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire