EBM Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

When we saw EBM's work we knew right away we wanted them to cover our events. We hired EBM to cover our three day wedding and engagement shoot. Because of our busy work schedules They were extremely flexible and accommodating for our engagement shoot. They worked around our schedules to make it work for us. The product that EBM delivered was better than we could have imagined. They handled everything professionally and made us feel comfortable at every event. They know exactly what they are doing and could not have asked for a better team to work with. We are so glad we hired and would recommend them to everyone. They know how to handle big events and make sure they capture all the moments.

Services Used: Photography, Videography

We had decided to work with EBM because they were highly recommended to us. Well let me tell you how excellent of a job they did. We had booked them for two days, and each time, they showed up promptly. They did an excellent job during wedding and the photos and videos were excellent. Also, the turn around time was very quick. We would recommend EBM to anyone else in the future.

viraj
06/07/2014

My husband and I would like to thank EBM photography and Mustafa for one of the most memorable experiences we have had. We chose the highest package EBM offers and I am SO happy did. We don't know where to start with how great EBM photography was. The team was extremely professional and creative with everything they did and went above and beyond our already high expectations we set. I can't write enough about how many people have asked us who our photography company was and how they have never seen something as unique as what EBM does. We have family and friends who are professional photographers and they too haven't seen videography and photography as high of a standard as EBM. If you want the best, they are the ones to go to! I would recommended EBM over and over again!!!

Services Used: Photography

It all started when I happened to meet with the team of EBM Photography at one of my friend's wedding. I had a great time with them at my friend's wedding and was very inspired by the energy and the amount of work they put in into the pre and post production work. As Mustafa, Farhan, Kristina & rest of the Team EBM are all wonderful people, I eventually ended up becoming friends with the team and decided to hire them for my doughter engagement party as well as next all parties insha allah
Thanks from Nagaria's family

Private User
1 Review
1+ year ago

Very happy with the service and responsiveness. THANK YOU Mustafa and the entire EBM team for making our event so special. You are the BEST!!

Services Used: Photography, Videography

The EBM Photography team did a fantastic job capturing our wedding. They were very friendly and made us feel comfortable from the very first meeting. They are highly talented and creative and know how to make you look natural in front of the camera.

We made a pre-wedding video that was played at the wedding and the crowd went crazy. With a few hours of our time, we ended up getting this romantic music video starring my hubby and me !
Use the link below to watch our engagement video and see their work for yourself "WILL YOU LOVE ME"

Our family and friends were very impressed by the quality of work and how all the key moments of the engagement and wedding day were edited into the final short film.

I recommend them if you want something a step above the photographers/videographers out there for the same prices. I love the heirloom album that they offer and can't wait to see how ours turns out!

-Binti & Santhosh

Services Used: Photography, Videography

My husband and I worked with Farhan & Mustafa along with the rest of the EBM team for our prewedding and wedding events. They were a pleasure to work with. We are awaiting our complete photo and video package but the trailers and photos we have seen thus far are beautiful & surpassed all of our expectations. The memories EBM captured for us are priceless :)

Services Used: Photography, Videography

EBM has covered many of my family and friends events, but my sister Furhana's wedding was EPIC! They are consummate professionals and masters in there craft. The technology they use is both innovative and cutting edge. They will take your event to a whole another level. I recommend them for any and all events. Thanks to Farhan, Mustafa, Shifaz, Kristina, and the rest of the EBM team!!!

Private User
1 Review
1+ year ago

Did my brother's wedding and we were very pleased.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Photography, Videography

From our first meeting, which was a beautiful dinner hosted by EBM, I knew we made the right decision by picking them for my brother's 3 day wedding extravaganza--which they handled perfectly and effortlessly.

We are so grateful to the EBM team! The detail and quality of their work is impeccable! They have left us with such a detailed storybook of the entire wedding weekend, which is so priceless. We thank them for paying so much attention to all of those little things that are so important and meaningful to us!

As I mentioned previously, we hosted an over-the-top 3 day wedding weekend with a lot going on. From the colorful and lively mehndi night, to the enchanted forest Baraat and our mod-style black tie valima, EBM truly caught the emotions of the wedding and helped bring our collective vision to life for each of the 3 wedding days.

We all especially loved working with Kristina, Laura and Farhan...they are such creative minds and definitely the best asset to EBM.

I HIGHLY recommend the EBM team for ALL event photo and video needs!

Services Used: Photography, Videography

I had the pleasure of working with them for my brother in laws wedding and I have to say they did an outstanding job capturing each and every moment of the 3 day wedding festivities. We are watching the dvd's and footage they had and we still cant stop talking about how amazing these folks were! Absolutely wonderful and we hope to use them for all of our special family moments in the future!

Services Used: Photography, Videography, Wedding Planning

EBM is not a vendor for us any more, they are family now. We hired EBM for the first time for our valentine's day theme engagement on February 2013 and they just completely blowed us with their first time itself. They did our pre engagement shoot and movie video with a great story line. A complete Bollywood movie style video. They made us feel like a true Bollywood star couple with that video. It really helped strengthen the bonding between me and Krupal. It was very beautiful and magnificent. After that there was looking around, we were extremely happy to hire EBM again for our beautiful outdoor traditional Indian wedding and gorgeous, contemporary New York style reception party. Mustafa, Farhan and Nida took keen interest in our requirements, needs and likings and created a unique movie story for our pre wedding and how me met videos. It was exceptional. Their creative minds took our needs to another level and it keep getting better and better each time. They think big, huge, grand and stylish which is seen in all their work. All the movies turned out to be great hits and loved by all friends and family. All the guests were so pleased and totally blown away while watching the video. They all are very hard working , helpful and very friendly and posses great knowledge of the industry.
We couldn't had asked for any better people for our video, photos and movie for our VERY SPECIAL days. If you want your BIG day to be perfect, flawless and extremely memorable for you and others as we did, we would highly recommend EBM for all your photography and videography needs. You will get bestesttttt quality at great value. :)

Thank you Mustafa, Farhan, Kristina, Nida and whole EBM team for all you did for us. We love you guys so much. Thanks for creating most unforgettable MEMORIES for LIFE.

Love,
Juhi & Krupal Shukla

Services Used: Photography, Videography

EBM team was so amazing. My family has already done 3 events with EBM and our experience for all 3 events have been great, the service was amazing and everything came out just the way we wanted. There is honestly no other studio i would recommend but EBM:)

Services Used: Photography

One of the major aspects in any event is how your remember it. Those small, yet amazing moments and details. Years down the road, our own mind ceases to forget the minors that play into the major picture. That's why I chose EBM. They perfectly captured and instilled moments of my wedding day to something I can always look back at and relive. They made my day that much more memorable and special. Usually people try to make their fantasies into reality, but EBM made my reality into fantasy. Simply amazing work and staff has so much dedication and patience.

Services Used: Photography, Videography

Mustafa and his team did an amazing job for our wedding reception. Incredibly easy and professional to deal with when we booked them. We love the photos and are extremely happy. If you're looking for top quality wedding photos - hire these guys. It was worth every penny.

Services Used: Photography

It all started when I happened to meet with the team of EBM Photography at one of my friend's wedding. I had a great time with them at my friend's wedding and was very inspired by the energy and the amount of work they put in into the pre and post production work. As Mustafa, Nida, Farhan, Kristina & rest of the Team EBM are all wonderful people, I eventually ended up becoming friends with the team and decided to hire them for my engagement party as well as my wedding coming up in July.

In addition, Team EBM took the engagement party to the whole another level by creating top of the line how we met pre -engagement film called "Diamond Lounge", proposal video on top of Empire State Building and gave a special speech at the engagement party introducing my fiance and I. The film that we shot for our engagement was a hit and had over 40,000 clicks online. The part of the video was taken in the middle of the 5th ave near Empire State builiding. The engagement video that we got from them was done within less than 3 weeks and the pictures were posted to surprise us every couple of days on Facebook. We were in love with the way they had treated to us from the day one and how they made our event so special.

Also, they put together a small event and invited all my friends and family for a special screening of a preview of our engagement party video at Wine Chateau in Metuchen, NJ where there was wine tasting complimentary for the guests. The wine tasting was awesome as they had many varieties of wines there for tasting.

I have to say hats off to EBM for their dedication, hardwork and creating absolute comfort level with their clients. They really made our event more memorable and added so much more value to it. They start you off as a client and you end up being part of their family by the end of the event. EBM Photography is the best studio and we will always continue to do business with you guys. Thank you for everything. Excellent in everything!!!