EastCoast Entertainment

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

The Voltage Brothers blew us a way. Everyone is ranting and raving over how much fun the had. They clearly exceeded my expectations. We danced from gun to gun. The dance floor was so full we couldn't see the lighting company's logo on the floor. Jimmy and the guys have so much energy. I would recommend them to everyone having a wedding in the future. No only were they good, they nice and personable. Viola and Jackie coordinating with our other musical acts, wedding planner and the Jefferson hotel. One of my closest friends described the wedding as "EPIC".

Recently Married

Big Ray and the Kool Kats were fantastic! Big Ray was wonderful to work with and was very accommodating to requests we made. Our guests RAVED about how great they were, and the dance floor was packed all night. I highly recommend them!

Services Used: Band

The Wallers were a great choice for my wedding band!! From the moment we started corresponding prior to the wedding, up until the last song, they were responsive, accommodating, great to work with and so much fun!!

Barbara
07/25/2015

Trademark was phenomenal. Their interaction with the wedding party and guests was incredible. We had many positive comments and many people wanted to know their name for future bookings.

Becca
07/25/2015

Groovetown has a huge song list ! They are talented musicians and professionals .
We loved their music during dinner and then they were up and ready to play dance music as soon as we slowed down eating .. Love the option to request via Twitter .. Also they have an advanced sound system which allows those not dancing to talk to each other without screaming !! Groovetown rocked !!

Beth
07/18/2015

We received a multitude of compliments on KlaxtonBrown. They got the party started and kept it going the entire evening!

Recently Married

Awesome service - the band was amazing!

Peter
05/30/2015

Our daughter's wedding was absolutely amazing. A huge part of the experience was the reception
featuring the band 'Three Sheets To The Wind'. Communication is so important when planning such an
important, meaningful event. East Coast Entertainment and Three Sheets To The Wind nailed it every
step of the way, from start to finish. The process was very easy and stress free. The band was punctual,
professional, and more than accommodating. (Oh yeah, they were also incredible and fun! EVERYBODY loved them!)
I would do this again in a heartbeat.

Hunter
02/14/2015

I called Toni at East Coast Entertainment to help me secure a band for our wedding. She listened to our needs and I reviewed the band Big Ray and the Kool Kats. They were awesome and Toni worked with me to hire them for our event. What a blessing it was to work with Toni- friendly, professional, responsive. I cannot think of anything negative regarding my dealing with Toni. As for the band, WOW! Big Ray and the Kool Kats was phenomenal- fun, talented, happy...we could not have been more pleased!

Services Used: Band

East Coast and Stacy Schnetzka, the Agent/Entertainment Consultant I worked with through my wedding planning process were a DREAM!

Starting with the very first phone call I had with Stacy after submitting a simply info request, she was amazingly engaged and continually aiming to please. Stacy and East Coast not only made a very difficult part of the wedding process simple, but they were honestly so invested in how our wedding turned out it was incredibly refreshing. Stacy went above and beyond to help us book the band of our wedding dreams. I would work with her and East Coast time and time again.

They were BY FAR my favorite vendor to work with throughout the whole process. I never expected such incredible service. I would recommend them and the band Love Tribe any day of the week! I never expected to make such a strong connection with any vendor throughout my wedding planning, but I honestly feel like a made a lifelong contact with Stacy and hope to work with her and East Coast again in the future. From the seamless coordinating, thorough communication, attention to detail and delivering on every promise, Stacy, East Coast and Love Tribe were all absolute professionals - can't recommend them all enough!

They single-handedly set the celebratory tone for our New Year's Eve wedding reception and can make any wedding day the best party you'll ever throw!

Services Used: Band

My fiancé and I enjoy seeing many bands local to Philadelphia and the Jersey shore. We first saw The Zone randomly one night at the Jersey shore. We had a great time and inquired on if they performed at weddings. During our wedding planning, we looked at a few other bands in our budget, but none compared to The Zone. Over the year of planning, we got to know Chris and Mike. Not only are they talented musicians, but also great people! Our reception was awesome because of their performance. Chris played solo acoustic during the cocktail hour and we had the full band, plus female vocalist for the reception. Our guests are still raving that we had the best wedding ever due to The Zone's performance!!! Thanks Chris, Mike and band - you guys rock!!! Hope to see you soon!!

Services Used: Band

Miranda from Charlotte was great to work with. She recommended the band "In The Pocket" and they were wonderful. The band showed up on time. They were very personable and extremely talented. I would recommend them to anyone wanting a band for their wedding.

1+ year ago

When we booked through East Coast Entertainment, they worked with us to figure out a great band for our budget and taste in music. They made recommendations and if we didn't like them they would send more and we were also able to look through their entire listing and listen to the bands. We chose The Boomers, a 4 piece band that sings a mix of contemporary, oldies, country, rock. And it was amazing!!! Initially we contacted with the band through east coast until a month out from the wedding when the band contacted us directly so we could talk with them on the phone (and email) about songs we didn't want or really wanted and what we wanted that night to be like. They were truly expectional (we had guests tell us they felt like they were at a private concert the band/singing quality was so great!). They also learned a couple songs for us that we requested in advance. I highly recommend booking your band through ECE...they made it very easy to find a band and helped us communicate easily with them!

1+ year ago

White Chocolate was awesome and the service from Jack Shannon and East Coast Entertainment was quick and outstandingly professional, even with a late booking. The band is extremely talented and fun - we and our guests were VERY pleased.

Pat
09/14/2013

Have dealt with them twice--two different weddings--two different bands - and had excellent experience with Kris both times.

Would highly recommend them!

Services Used: Band

East Coast was awesome!! Our Dj for our wedding was Anthony V. We couldn't have been more happy with his service. A few nights before my wedding he called to go over everything with me and then called me again to confirm - he even sang during dinner!! He was fantastic! Everyone at East coast is extremely nice and professional!

Services Used: DJ