EastCoast Entertainment

Value
Flexibility
David
06/27/2015

This band brought down the house! They were extremely tight musically, very talented from top to bottom, the singers were amazing and versatile. They played a wide variety of music from classic funk to modern pop and dance music. Once they started, the dance floor stayed full. Most bands have a few songs where everyone sits down for a while and then gradually gets back up. Not this band! All ages were up dancing the entire night. They were very easy to work with regarding set lists and length of playing time and breaks. In fact, there was only one break during the wedding cake cutting and a short one at that. When my second daughter gets married, I will do everything I can to hire Sol Fusion for her reception!

Services Used: Band

Kustom Made did a fantastic job! The dance floor was full all evening and everyone had a wonderful time. As the coordinator I found the band very easy to work with and willing to do whatever was necessary to make sure the client and the guests were happy. When they took a break it was exactly the length of time they told me it would be and they were back and ready to go. I will recommend them highly to anyone looking for a great party band.

Services Used: Band

EastCoast Entertainment represents so many amazing bands! It was easy to find the right size and style band for my wedding and everyone I talked to was so helpful. The band we chose, Pure Party Band, had so much great energy and interacted with myself, my husband and our guests. The music was awesome and everyone danced all night which was everything I could have wanted!

Ginger
04/18/2015

The Business is great.They are very easy to work with and their music is wonderful. They had everyone dancing all night long. We could not have had a better band. Hire them now!

Services Used: Band

Sol Fusion was incredible, they went out of their way to make the night more than we ever dreamed of....we would not hesitate to not only recommend but to say we will definitely use them again. As the mother of the bride, I was worried that my daughter and new husband would not like the music, or the band, they were blown away with the way they coordinated with them before the wedding, and how they had us dancing all night long! The dance floor was packed and people did not want to stop dancing.
Very Happy MOB - Rosie

Ricki
10/11/2014

My step-daughter's wedding was October 11, 2014 in Asheville, North Carolina. We booked Momentum Party Band through EastCoast Entertainment based upon a video. I was a bit nervous because I think music is the most important element of a wedding reception. They did not disappoint. Working with Theo before the wedding was a pleasure - he was happy to accommodate special requests and was very interested in making the reception what we wanted it to be. At the reception, the band was great! Everyone told me how much they loved them and several friends who are in the early stages of planning weddings, took their card. If I were planning another wedding, I'd book Momentum Party Band without hesitation!

Services Used: Band

EastCoast Entertainment helped us find the band for our wedding date. The band's performance was great and all our guests were asking for the band's information. They were truly amazing and helped make our wedding date perfect.

Maura
08/30/2014

Ellie and East Coast provide a flawless experience. We were in need of really unique entertainment and they did not disappoint! We hired circus entertainment and a tarot card reader, both of which delivered fantastic entertainment for our guests. I would use Ellie and East Coast again and again and again!

Services Used: Band, Unique Services (Other)

EastCoast Entertainment was extremely helpful in finding a band for our wedding. I worked with Ellie to find the perfect band. Our budget was tight and we initially thought that we would not be able to afford live music. Ellie was able to work with our needs to find a PHENOMENAL band that could serve our needs within our budget. Also, when we hit a bump in the road (I was laid off), EastCoast kindly understood our situation and was able to be flexible with payment.

Services Used: Band

I am a music and dance lover so picking a band was a top priority for me! I had recently attended a wedding where Sol Fusion performed and knew immediately they would be my wedding day when that day came. They exceeded my expectations and everyone had an absolute blast. Their vocals are amazing, song choices perfect and they really get the guests dancing and having a good time! Throughout the night and days after the reception we received tons of compliments on the band. I would highly recommend East Coast Entertainment and Sol Fusion!

Karen
08/09/2014

The band, Unspoken Traditions, was excellent in every way. They played before, during, an after thawed ding ceremony at Old Edwards Inn Farm. Many of our guests commented on how much they enjoyed the music.

Private User
1+ year ago

Ellie Schwartz at East Coast Entertainment made the process of picking a band for our wedding and rehearsal dinner fun and easy. She sent me links to bands that she thought would fit well with what we were looking for and then we could decide from there. She was very responsive and extremely helpful. We ended up hiring two of the most amazing bands through East Coast Entertainment, 20 Ride and Bobby and the Aristocats. I would definitely recommend using East Coast to book your next band. They made me feel at ease and comfortable that everything would be perfect on my wedding day...and it was!

Katie
06/07/2014

Ellie linked us with a perfect match in Brandon Crocker for our wedding. He communicated with us several times before the event to make sure we were all on the same page. Brandon arrived early, showed professionalism, and has incredible talent. Thank you to East Coast Entertainment for your part in making our day special!

Private User
1+ year ago

East Coast Entertainment was awesome! They are the "go-to" when you need entertainment for your event.
They are prompt, very professional, and you can rest assured they will deliver a great time!

Services Used: Band

I thought SOL FUSION was the ABSOLUTE BEST band ever! They made the whole wedding .....well, at least the reception! They all have amazon voices and picked up on the energy of the crowd. They made every attempt to keep the party going throughout the reception. I am the Mother of the Bride and I danced my feet off!!!
Thanks SOL FUSION!
Mary Teeter

Rebecca
11/16/2013

The Voltage Brothers are amazing! They were professional, kind, super talented and easy to work with! We loved the horns, voices, high energy and ability to keep the crowd involved and dancing! Our daughter did not want the night to end. The band played their special requests from Sinatra to Taj Mahal and the Beatles. This band was the perfect choice for our daughter and son-in-law. We could not have asked for a better experience! We hope we get another opportunity to hire them to entertain us! Totally recommend! And totally recommend East Coast Entertainment! Ellie Schwarz was our contact and she was a dream to work with and very accommodating! You can't go wrong with these people!