DreamScape Desserts

DreamScape Desserts

Comstock Park, MI 49321 | map
Desserts: Cupcakes, Groom's Cake
Additional services: Consultations, On-site Delivery, On-site Setup, Pick...
Health license: Yes
Value:
Flexibility:
(5.0 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Cupcakes taste amazing. Staff is super friendly.

• Wedding: 05/15/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I would choose DreamScape Deserts again in a heartbeat. Julie was so easy to work with and super flexible. She was able to meet way in advance and work with us since we were from out of town.

The cake turned out beautifully! AND it was absolutely delicious! Everyone raved about it. We had a 3 tier cake with 3 different flavors and they were all great.

I'd gladly recommend DreamScape for wedding cakes, birthday cakes, graduation, etc!

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Dreamscape dessert did our wedding cake. Julie was a pleasure to work with she was very flexible, professional, and personable. The cakes were beautiful, affordable, and delicious. Received so many compliments from guests, one in particular "this is the best wedding cake I have ever had". Julie took time with me and helped me with different options and designs that would fit my budget.
Thank you Julie and team for everything

• Wedding: 09/19/2014
Amal & Jeff
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was so happy with this bakery. I will use them again!!!

• Wedding: 06/28/2014
Laura
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We loved our cupcakes for our wedding!

• Wedding: 06/21/2014
Kelly
  • Flexibility: 5.0

It was a pleasure working with DreamScape Desserts. The display was very pretty, they were on time, everyone loved the cupcakes! They were reasonable and very delicious! I would definitely recommend to a friend!

• Wedding: 05/31/2014
Jtoth
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Julie at DreamScape Desserts made me the most beautiful and delicious wedding cake. Julie understood that I was working with a budget, so she gave me incredibly affordable options. I ended up deciding on a sweetheart cake for cutting, and then sheet cakes for serving. Everything was delicious and I got numerous compliments.

• Wedding: 05/31/2014
Jayne
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Julie did such a great job! The cake and cupcakes were phenomenal and our quests were raving about the desserts! She was so great to work with and put us at ease every step of the way.

Ryan
  • Flexibility: 5.0

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! Working with Julie was stress free from beginning to end. The flavors she creates are fabulous! We had 5 different flavors of mini gourmet cupcakes. They were such a hit at our wedding!! I will be using DreamScape Desserts for all my cupcake and cake needs in the future.

• Flexibility: 5.0

DreamScape Dessert's was a wonderful company to work with, and wonderful selection of desserts!!

Kate
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Would use this vendor for any occasion!! Loved the service and quality!!
Kate

• Flexibility: 5.0

Dreamscapes is great! Julie was easy to work with and very prompt answering emails. We enjoyed our tasting with her very much. On the day of our wedding, Julie brought all the cupcake displays and set everything up so we didn't have to even think about it! She even incorporated a few of our leftover decorations into the cupcake set-up. We received numerous compliments on how great everything tasted. ORDER EXTRA! The cupcakes are so great that they go FAST! :)

• Wedding: 09/14/2013
Heather
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The cake/cupcakes were amazing! We had the strawberry swirl, carrot, and the new salted carmel. I have tried other bakerys and dreamscape was the best we have tasted!

• Wedding: 09/07/2013
carrie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everything tasted great. The whole process went smoothly and i did not have to worry about the cake on the wedding day.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Dreamscape Desserts was amazing from start to finish. Working with Julie was great, she was very prompt with getting back to me as I was from out of town. The cupcakes were awesome and looked amazing! Everyone was raving about how delicious they were. It was nice having cupcakes because you are able to choose many flavors to please every taste bud! I highly recommend this vendor and know you will be just as pleased as we were.

• Wedding: 08/11/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

DreamScape Desserts made my wedding wonderful! First of all, they worked very closely with my venue and had many taste testing events which made choosing the perfect flavors so easy, and fun! The taste test was necessary because they offer SO MANY flavors! They also are excellent with gluten free cakes which taste amazing, no one could tell they were gluten free! I chose to do 'table cakes' for our wedding reception and they were willing to provide cake stands for our cakes and do all of the delivery and set up as well! They let me choose multiple flavors all with different frosting schemes (color, design, flavor, etc.) Needless to say my cakes were the hit of my wedding day. Everyone was raving about our cakes from DreamScape Desserts! All interactions were very professional and person, and they were great at answering my questions. I also feel that we got a great value for our cakes with outstanding quality taste and service. I feel that DreamScape Desserts was my "best find" with all of my wedding planning. I cannot say enough good things about them!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
866-745-2253
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards