DreamScape Desserts

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Met Julie at a local bridal expo and scheduled a tasting with her. Everything we tried was amazing! We settled on an cake with layers of almond and double chocolate chip. Can't wait to have them be part of our big day!

Private User
Recently Married

Julie was very easy to work with. Her cake and cupcakes were absolutely amazing! And they looked adorable. We got so many compliments on them.

Aly
05/16/2015

Dreamscape Bakery was so helpful and friendly. We found Dreamscape at a Bridal Show in Grand Rapids in October. Julie was so friendly and provided all of the information that we needed. Once we tasted their mini cupcakes, our decision to use Dreamscape Bakery was made. The entire process of planning the wedding desserts was so easy. Julie always responded very quickly to any questions we had. We had a wedding size of about 140 and ordered 300 mini cupcakes. The flavors we ordered were Snickerdoodle, Cookies and Cream, Strawberry Lemonade, Salted Caramel, and Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup. All 300 were gone within 15 minutes. So many of our guests gushed over the taste of the cupcakes. They were truly delicious and I wished we ordered more of them! Because we ordered the mini cupcakes, we also received a 6 in. cake to cut into at the reception. The cake was delicious. My husband went back for a second piece! Dreamscape Bakery was fantastic! I wish we could have another wedding reception so that we can get more cupcakes!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Cupcakes taste amazing. Staff is super friendly.

Candace
05/15/2015

Very friendly, caring, talented, knowledgeable crew. Our cake was perfect. Everyone loved it. Delicious! Thank you for everything!!

Joan
05/15/2015

Cake and cupcakes where beautiful and delicious. Guest and bride and groom were impressed and enjoyed by all.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Julie was so excellent to work with! I met her at the Grand Rapids bridal show and she was my last 'hope' for good tasting cake. I was pleasantly surprised when, after eating what felt like a hundred samples of plastic tasting buttercream and chalky fondant, I sampled her plain white cake with buttercream frosting. It was absolutely delicious.
We set up a tasting and fell in love with her flavors! She was very accommodating on my dream for our wedding cake. She was excellent to communicate with up until the day of the wedding and even after. She quoted us a great price and was willing to deliver to Galesburg Mi too!
The wedding cake tasted awesome! We had a different color and flavor per layer, suggested by her after I said I wanted multiple layers in different colors, and the guests absolutely loved it! She made a wedding cake that no one will ever forget and my husband and I will be looking her up to make us a small one for our 1 yr anniversary!

Private User
Recently Married

Everything from start to finish was excellent!! Loved the different flavored cakes and so did our guests.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

DreamScape Desserts were awesome for our wedding! Julie is a pleasure to work with. From the start, she showed a passion for what she does. Her cupcakes were delicious and she offers a great variety of flavors - both in mini and regular cupcakes. We ended up doing mini-cupcakes in 4 flavors so guests could have a few and try the different tastes. We also did a small cake for cutting and that was so good!!! The frosting is amazing and the cake was tasty and moist. Guests kept complimenting on the flavor and display. Julie was easy to stay in contact with and made everything so smooth with her delivery, set up and tear done. Could not have been happier with the choice to go with DreamScape Desserts. They are fantastic! Thank you so much!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

I would choose DreamScape Deserts again in a heartbeat. Julie was so easy to work with and super flexible. She was able to meet way in advance and work with us since we were from out of town.

The cake turned out beautifully! AND it was absolutely delicious! Everyone raved about it. We had a 3 tier cake with 3 different flavors and they were all great.

I'd gladly recommend DreamScape for wedding cakes, birthday cakes, graduation, etc!

Amal & Jeff
09/19/2014

Dreamscape dessert did our wedding cake. Julie was a pleasure to work with she was very flexible, professional, and personable. The cakes were beautiful, affordable, and delicious. Received so many compliments from guests, one in particular "this is the best wedding cake I have ever had". Julie took time with me and helped me with different options and designs that would fit my budget.
Thank you Julie and team for everything

Laura
06/28/2014

I was so happy with this bakery. I will use them again!!!

Kelly
06/21/2014

We loved our cupcakes for our wedding!

Jtoth
05/31/2014

It was a pleasure working with DreamScape Desserts. The display was very pretty, they were on time, everyone loved the cupcakes! They were reasonable and very delicious! I would definitely recommend to a friend!

Jayne
05/31/2014

Julie at DreamScape Desserts made me the most beautiful and delicious wedding cake. Julie understood that I was working with a budget, so she gave me incredibly affordable options. I ended up deciding on a sweetheart cake for cutting, and then sheet cakes for serving. Everything was delicious and I got numerous compliments.

Ryan
09/21/2013

Julie did such a great job! The cake and cupcakes were phenomenal and our quests were raving about the desserts! She was so great to work with and put us at ease every step of the way.