DreamScape Desserts

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Cupcakes taste amazing. Staff is super friendly.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

DreamScape Desserts were awesome for our wedding! Julie is a pleasure to work with. From the start, she showed a passion for what she does. Her cupcakes were delicious and she offers a great variety of flavors - both in mini and regular cupcakes. We ended up doing mini-cupcakes in 4 flavors so guests could have a few and try the different tastes. We also did a small cake for cutting and that was so good!!! The frosting is amazing and the cake was tasty and moist. Guests kept complimenting on the flavor and display. Julie was easy to stay in contact with and made everything so smooth with her delivery, set up and tear done. Could not have been happier with the choice to go with DreamScape Desserts. They are fantastic! Thank you so much!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

I would choose DreamScape Deserts again in a heartbeat. Julie was so easy to work with and super flexible. She was able to meet way in advance and work with us since we were from out of town.

The cake turned out beautifully! AND it was absolutely delicious! Everyone raved about it. We had a 3 tier cake with 3 different flavors and they were all great.

I'd gladly recommend DreamScape for wedding cakes, birthday cakes, graduation, etc!

Amal & Jeff
09/19/2014

Dreamscape dessert did our wedding cake. Julie was a pleasure to work with she was very flexible, professional, and personable. The cakes were beautiful, affordable, and delicious. Received so many compliments from guests, one in particular "this is the best wedding cake I have ever had". Julie took time with me and helped me with different options and designs that would fit my budget. Thank you Julie and team for everything

Laura
06/28/2014

I was so happy with this bakery. I will use them again!!!

Kelly
06/21/2014

We loved our cupcakes for our wedding!

Jtoth
05/31/2014

It was a pleasure working with DreamScape Desserts. The display was very pretty, they were on time, everyone loved the cupcakes! They were reasonable and very delicious! I would definitely recommend to a friend!

Jayne
05/31/2014

Julie at DreamScape Desserts made me the most beautiful and delicious wedding cake. Julie understood that I was working with a budget, so she gave me incredibly affordable options. I ended up deciding on a sweetheart cake for cutting, and then sheet cakes for serving. Everything was delicious and I got numerous compliments.

Ryan
09/21/2013

Julie did such a great job! The cake and cupcakes were phenomenal and our quests were raving about the desserts! She was so great to work with and put us at ease every step of the way.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! Working with Julie was stress free from beginning to end. The flavors she creates are fabulous! We had 5 different flavors of mini gourmet cupcakes. They were such a hit at our wedding!! I will be using DreamScape Desserts for all my cupcake and cake needs in the future.

Kate
09/21/2013

DreamScape Dessert's was a wonderful company to work with, and wonderful selection of desserts!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Would use this vendor for any occasion!! Loved the service and quality!! Kate

Heather
09/14/2013

Dreamscapes is great! Julie was easy to work with and very prompt answering emails. We enjoyed our tasting with her very much. On the day of our wedding, Julie brought all the cupcake displays and set everything up so we didn't have to even think about it! She even incorporated a few of our leftover decorations into the cupcake set-up. We received numerous compliments on how great everything tasted. ORDER EXTRA! The cupcakes are so great that they go FAST! :)

carrie
09/07/2013

The cake/cupcakes were amazing! We had the strawberry swirl, carrot, and the new salted carmel. I have tried other bakerys and dreamscape was the best we have tasted!

Private User
1+ year ago

Everything tasted great. The whole process went smoothly and i did not have to worry about the cake on the wedding day.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Dreamscape Desserts was amazing from start to finish. Working with Julie was great, she was very prompt with getting back to me as I was from out of town. The cupcakes were awesome and looked amazing! Everyone was raving about how delicious they were. It was nice having cupcakes because you are able to choose many flavors to please every taste bud! I highly recommend this vendor and know you will be just as pleased as we were.