Dream Factory Productions

Dream Factory Productions

DJs Lighting, Media

12814 Central Ave SE
Albuquerque, NM 87123 | map
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Acoustic, Big Band, Classic...
Liability Insurance: Yes

(4.7 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.9 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I have nothing but good things to say about Dream Factory. From the start working with Patrick at Dream Factory was so easy. Planning my wedding with so many details and so many people involved was a headache sometimes. Patrick made planning our entertainment simple and stress free. Dream Factory provided the music for our ceremony, dinner and dance. When we had a last minute issue with our venue he immediately offered a solution at no extra cost. I had people come up and tell me they loved the music they were playing during dinner and our dance floor was full all night. Their set up and presentation is great and his MC for the night was awesome and had a great voice. I highly recommend Dream Factory Productions.

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I don't think we could have asked for better djs for our wedding. Patrick and his team were amazing to work with. They even helped our Best man and Maid of Honor prepare for their toast months before our wedding even took place. We have received many compliments from our guest on how much fun they had at our wedding. I would highly recommend Dream Factory to any couple.

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We love Dream Factory. Staff was attentive & read the crowd well. They kept everyone on the dance floor and entertained all night. They set up on time and worked with our venue. Plus, they were the last vendor to leave. They not only followed instructions but they checked on us all night, in the best of ways; they were not intrusive at all. They knew out of our massive list which songs we really wanted to hear, and they waited to play them till we returned to the room. They just made our night.

• Flexibility: 5.0

From the moment we first contacted Dreamworks, Patrick and his team were amazing. They were able to put together music I found from YouTube, from many other sources, and play it all when we wanted and how we wanted. The DJs who played at our wedding were very professional, very fun and excellent at playing songs as requested and agreed. They even kept things flowing by announcing when it was time to eat, when it was time for cake, toasts, etc. Basically, they were an amazing part of our special day. I will definitely use Dreamworks for any events we may have in the future.

• Wedding: 07/05/2014
Mauro
3.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 3.0
  • Responsiveness: 2.0
  • Professionalism: 2.0
  • Value: 3.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Dreamfactory DJ'ed our wedding just recently and I have to say I was somewhat disappointed. We met with Patrick and his coworker initially who said they would both be at the wedding so they interviewed us, found out what we liked/disliked. Then on the day prior to the wedding, the coworker and another woman showed up, with no mention of Patrick at all. I just assumed he'd be there for the actual wedding and didn't ask any questions. Sure enough, wedding day comes up and he is not there. Our wedding announcer was not very good... Our guests voiced the same thoughts we had so I know it was not just me. I'm sure she had good intentions but she just seemed inexperienced and for the price we paid I really did expect a professional. A lot of our songs were not played from our list, which I did mention to Patrick in email but I have yet to get a response. Also one of the songs had explicit words which was so embarrassing. A groomsman had to ask them to turn it off.

I will say they did show up on time and were dressed professionally. We also liked the online planning, very convenient.

• Flexibility: 5.0

The services provided were amazing and everyone was having a great time . Great variety of music and great price ! I would recommend to others !

• Wedding: 10/19/2013
Tiffany
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We could not have asked for better and more professional DJ's than Dream Factory Productions. They were the only DJ's we interviewed for our wedding - we knew right away we wanted them to be a part of our special day. They were easy to work with, reasonably priced, guided us along the way (even helped with some of our song selections), very responsive to all our questions and just nice people throughout the whole process. On the day of, they were set up well before our guests started to arrive so everything was in its place. They got our guests on the dance floor and kept them there the entire night. All I've heard from our guests is how great the music was and how much fun they had at our wedding. I highly recommend them to any couple.

• Flexibility: 5.0

They were great. Delivered exactly what they said they would for a great price. Highly recommend these guys.

• Wedding: 10/05/2013
Matt
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Dream Factory Productions is amazing! I recommend them to everyone! My uplighting in the room was so beautiful! We still get comments about how fun our wedding was!

• Wedding: 09/28/2013
rachel
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Absolutely wonderful. The staff was so so accommodating and nice. They did everything they were suppose to do and paid attention to detail. They played all the songs we requested and got guests out of their seats to dance and interact. Highly recommend them!

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Anonymous

Edit Review
A highlight of my wedding posted 3/31/2013

I was nervous about picking a DJ for my wedding. I had been to weddings over the past couple of years where the DJ had not been very strong, and it affected the mood of the reception. I turned to Dream Factory because of their reputation. They were awarded Wedding DJ of the year for several years. I met them at a bridal fair and enjoyed the interaction with the owner. Choosing Dream Factory to DJ the reception was one of the best decisions. They did a fabulous job! They worked with my husband and I on customizing songs, changing their timetable at the last minute, and remaining professional and courteous throughout. They even wore the wedding colors! The music they played and the interaction they provided was a highlight of the reception that my guests commented on. I highly recommend this company.

Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Dream Factory and Patrick did a wonderful job at our wedding reception. They were very professional and listened to what we wanted and pulled off a flawless night. They kept the reception going and worked in all of the traditional stuff without losing the flow of the night. Highly recommended.

• Wedding: 06/16/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Awesome job! Professionally and responsive to the energy in the room. Great music variety and sensitive to special cultural traditions and rituals. Thanks!! :) Would recommend to anyone!

• Wedding: 11/05/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We were in a tough spot when our original DJ was completely unreachable so close to our wedding day. So we contacted Patrick from Dream Factory and immediately set up an appointment. The program he uses for clients to choose their music is amazing and so easy to use! He was very helpful during the rehearsal and during the wedding! I am so happy that we had Dream Factory services at our wedding. Patrick saved the day!

• Wedding: 06/17/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Patrick with Dream Factiry Productions along with his assistant did an amazing job with DJing our wedding! They were super perfessional and amazingly fun!! They did the ceremony and the recption and the music for both was great!!! During the ceremony everything was right on! They were very involved with every aspect and helped me out in areas that i didn't quite know what to do with. During our recpetion they made sure everything was on time and lively!! I had no worries thanks to them!! They helped make our wedding be what we have always dreamed that it would be!!! I recomend them for any function that needs a DJ! They are nice, understanding, and all around great people!!! Thank you Dream Factory Productions!!

• Wedding: 04/02/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Patrick Miligan of Dream Factory Productions is an excellent DJ. He kept the crowd dancing and acted as the MC for the occasion. I, as Mother of the Bride, didn't have to do any directing or talking! I loved it! He also set up the lighting on his rack and worked the lights. Patrick came to the Rehearsal at the Club for no extra cost! He timed everything and had all the songs (after my daughter's input) time out perfectly for the Ceremony. It went smoothly and the sound was great out by the pool! Then he moved his equipment upstairs to the Ballroom and wow! what a wonderful performance as MC he did! I would recommend Patrick Milligan and Dream Factory Productions for any and all DJ/MC required music coordination! (http://www.dreamfactorydjs.net/index.html).

• Wedding: 09/12/2009
505-507-2795
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards