DONA MASSA MAKEUP SERVICES

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My bridesmaids, mom, and I loved the makeup we got from Dona! She did a great job and was so nice and easy to work with!

Jan
01/10/2015

Dona and her assistant were lovely to work with. They were on time, professional, and super calming to be around during such a stressful day. All of my bridesmaids loved her work and not a single one complained. In fact, several of them wanted to know how I had discovered her. For myself, I have never felt more beautiful. She make me look natural, an enhanced version of myself but not overdone. Was beyond thrilled with her work and will definitely be calling her again if I have another event!!! Couldn't be happier

Recently Married

I had the pleasure of working with Dona Massa on my wedding day. Since the moment I met her for my trial months before my wedding, I knew I had found the one that would make me feel like a princess on my big day. Dona is super professional and gives very honest advice as to what colors, brands, etc will look best on complexion and skin type. She arrived to my house on time for my wedding day and spent ample time on my bridesmaids, my mother, and myself. I could not have been more pleased with her expert make up application and kind personality. I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for professional, flawless make up application on their big day. Thank You, Dona, for making me and my bridal party feel amazing all the way from the morning of the wedding day to the end of the reception!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I cannot even begin to tell you the amazing makeup job Dona did on my wedding day! My sister in law had Dona do her makeup for her wedding and I knew I wanted her for my wedding too! Everyone in my wedding party loved the makeup that she did for them! It honestly felt so natural and I didn't even feel like I was wearing any makeup at all, which normally I do not so it was definitely a comforting feeling to have my makeup feel and look so natural yet so amazing gorgeous! Everything she did was flawless!! I would highly recommend having her for you wedding!!

Josepphina
05/03/2014

I met with Dona a year prior to my wedding in May 2014 for my make-up trail.
I booked her in advance since May is a busy wedding season.
Two weeks prior to wedding, she called me to tell me that due to family emergency she would not be able to do my bridal make-up. My heart sank. She did offer to send a colleague to do my make up.
She send Julia Haddad to do my make up. Julia was wonderful. She did an awesome job and put me and my bridal party at ease. She was punctual, professional and very talented.
Everything turned out perfectly.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I have worked with Dona Massa on many occasions for weddings, bachelorette parties, just for fun etc. Everytime I have had my make up done I have always been so thankful to know someone who is so talented and knowledgeable when it comes to make up and making someone feel beautiful! The last time I was able to work with Dona was for my wedding and I cannot say enough good things about her! I felt like my best self and so happy that I can look back at pictures from this day and feel like I was a beautiful bride! My make up lasted all day and was flawless! I was an enhanced version of myself, without looking too done up but not overdone so you wouldn't notice in photos. My favorite part is always my eyes. She always draws attention to my eyes so that they pop just the right way! I will go back to Dona again and again to have my makeup done, because I know that I can always depend on her to make me look amazing!

1+ year ago

I met Dona when she did my makeup for my sister's wedding two years ago. I loved the way I looked as a bridesmaid but just felt absolutely stunning as a bride. My mom and sisters also looked beautiful. Also, Dona uses the best quality makeup which is really important. I highly recommend Dona Massa to future brides!

1+ year ago

I couldn't be happier with the makeup for my bridal party and me. Dona Massa is awesome! I don't typically wear makeup and she understood that and made me feel very comfortable with my look right from the trial and was able to give me something that looked natural and wasn't over the top. She made us all feel and look great. She is a true professional and was punctual for my very early start time and she got everyone done right on schedule. I felt my makeup lasted for 12+ hours with minor touch-ups to my lipstick/gloss. She comes with years of experience and if your looking for a makeup artist in the NJ area she is it!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Dona is amazing. She is the ultimate professional. Dona listens to how you want to look, offers advice, and ultimately creates a look that is perfect for you. I didn't 100% love my first trial, and Dona could tell so she wiped everything off and started over and got something I was really happy with.

Dona kept in contact, and was on time the day of. My MOH and mom were happy with their looks as well. I received the most compliments on my wedding day about my makeup (not flowers, hair, dress etc), but my makeup. Every lady wanted to know who did it! I could not be happier.

I've had my makeup done many times before, but I'm going to keep using Dona for future events because she did such a great job, tailored her work for what MY look was, and was responsive, responsible and easy to work with. Thanks Dona!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Donna was an absolute god send. Not only did Donna do an absolutely fabulous job on all 11 girls the day of my wedding, she was also extremely professional, passionate and caring. During my make up trial I shared with Donna that I was having challenges finding a hair stylist for my big day. Donna, being as amazing as she is, jumped into action recommending the perfect stylist (she even called them for me!!). My hair and make up could not have been more perfect! It was truly better than I could have even imagined. I owe it all to Donna! I would highly recommend her services for any special occasion!

Jessica
09/06/2013

Dona is the absolute best. I found her based on her reviews and I have to say, she did not disappoint! Dona is so warm, down to earth, and such a pleasure to work with. I have a lot of trouble with my skin, so I was really anxious about how my makeup would not only look, but last throughout the day. From the time of my trial, Dona made me feel entirely at ease and the makeup turned out amazing! She not only did my makeup, but she also did the makeup for my 4 bridesmaids, mother, stepmother, and mother-in-law. Dona was punctual and was able to do all of our makeup quickly without making us feel rushed. She did an excellent job of making everyone look naturally beautiful, but without making us look overdone. I would recommend her to anyone!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I loved working with Dona. She is an amazing make-up artist. From the minute I met her at my trial, I felt comfortable with her and trusted that she would do a great job. She was extremely professional in her communications prior to my wedding. I loved my make-up for my wedding day as well as my maid of honor, my mom, my mother in law and my cousin. She listened to my request not to look too done up as I don't typically wear a lot of make-up. Yet she still managed to make me look glamorous but without looking unnatural. I would highly recommend her other brides.

Courtney
08/10/2013

Dona did my mom and my makeup for my wedding and did such a wonderful job! We looked like us only much better! We had so many compliments and would strongly recommend her to anyone for any event.

Kari
08/03/2013

Dona was fabulous from start to finish! She was very easy to connect with, was super responsive and very reasonably priced. She worked with each family member to provide make up service that truly fit their individuality, rather than applying similar make up to all. I think taking the time to do this, coupled with her skills and experience in the industry truly make her stand out among her peers. She is very classy and knows her stuff! My family will absolutely use her again!

Kari
08/03/2013

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I got married on 7/19/13 and Dona Massa did my make-up as well as my bridesmaids, mother, mother-in-law, and aunt. Everyone looked BEAUTIFUL! I was so happy with how my make-up came out and also so happy how it looked in all the pictures/videos. The quality of make-up she used was excellent and everyone was very pleased that their make-up stayed on perfectly all day/night despite the 100 degree heat! Dona was a pleasure to work with and I would recommend her to anyone!