DOBA by Miriam Dobano

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

W-O-W!! There is no other word/expression for what Miriam did for my wedding. I had a general vision of what I wanted and she took that vision and multiplied it by 100! Miriam is not only one of the nicest persons I have had the pleasure to meet, but she works with your budget and multiplies your ideas. All our guests were mesmerized with everything she did. She really made my night absolutely perfect.

Services Used: Flowers

Compleatly impressed! Miriam had her staff are very professional. We gave her an Idea of what we wanted, and she was able to create a magical world for us. We had the most beutiful decor that you can ever imagine. Top notch!!!!!

Services Used: Flowers

I live in Dallas and got married in Puerto Rico. I was definitely not a hands on bride. I had an idea of what I wanted but nothing too specific. Miriam was so amazing at understanding what I wanted and making it a reality. I literally sent her a couple of pictures from Pinterest and she went above and beyond to make it a thousand times better. I had no idea my budget would go so far with her. She even surprised me with extra decorations on the tree we got married under and didn't charge me for it. Words cannot describe how amazing she was and how beautiful she made my day! .. and did I mention my bouquet was to die for! I highly recommend her!!

Services Used: Flowers

Miriam is a visionary, she transform your ideas into reality. I went to her with an idea of what I wanted, a beach wedding where everything you looked into was surrounded by love. I already had some decorations, she used them but also she added additional elements that made the the reception venue a dream come true. When I walked the sandy beach and saw everything I was so amazed. I still look the photos to see all the details she added into every table, or space.
She is great to work with. I will definitely have her in putting her magic into my future expanded family events.

Thanks Miriam.

Miriam!

THANK YOU SO MUCH for every single DETAIL in our wedding. Everything was PERFECT, thanks for all the love and PATIENCE. You are the best one, by far!

All my love & RESPECT!
LF

Services Used: Flowers

Miriam did an awesome job with all of the flowers and was able to stay within our budget. Everything was perfect, which is hard to pull off when planning a destination wedding!!!

Monica
05/17/2015

Miriam helped me make my dream wedding come true. She went above and beyond all expectations. She is very sweet and very reasonable with your budget. She made sure everything was perfect as we planned. On the day of the wedding it was cloudy and rainy all day, the ceremony was supposed to be outdoor, she waited till the very last moment she could to wait for the rain to stop and the areas to dry to start decorating at the last moment. She wanted to please me with everything I wanted. Thank you again Miriam, you are truly wonderful, I recommend you to anyone interested in a florist for their event!

Services Used: Flowers

My dream wedding and I'm being very honest! Miriam delivered and capture our personalty and ideas perfectly. I was married under a tree and it was magical! Chandeliers, flowers, candles, it felt like fairy tale!
I used to have and idea of how my wedding it would look like but Miriam raised the bar to another level! In the reception, you could find details everywhere, from the perfect combinations of flowers, monogram menu, the exact pink flowers, perfect round ball flowers and little details that were brought by Miriam just for the occasion because that's the way she is. If you have doubts of what vendor you should choose, Miriam is perfect for you because you can trust her, she would ask the right questions to get to know you and by the end of the questions she would know exactly how your wedding is suppose to be. She respected the budget and worked with it! Miriam became my friend and part of my family! I'm very lucky to have her as my florist and know as my friend!

1 Review
Recently Married

My husband and I had the privilege of meeting Miriam through our wedding planner. From the beginning, she was professional, punctual, caring, and detailed- she made us feel very comfortable and confident in our wedding décor/design and worked well with our budget- we knew she was the one! She is detail-oriented and does her best to make sure she incorporates everything her clients want into their wedding. The love she has for what she does definitely shows in every aspect of her work. Not only is her work incredible, she makes her clients feel like friends and goes above and beyond for them. There were many times when Miriam stepped outside of her role as a decorator to make sure our wedding went smoothly. She is the best and we can not emphasize that enough. We are so blessed to have had her as our decorator/florist throughout our wedding planning process- she was there for us every step of the way! To all who want to bring their visions for their dream wedding to life- we can not recommend her highly enough!

Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

I had found a vendor for my destination wedding who had great reviews but the moment my parents spoke to her trying to do business via email and phone, they were not impressed and did not feel good about it. My dad then found Miriam and it was such a blessing!! From the beginning she made us feel comfortable and that she can be trusted. I absolutely fell in love with her charm, ideas, and professionalism. She knew exactly what I wanted without me having to do alot of explaining. Miriam captured my amazing wedding moment with every detail just the way I would have done. It's like she knew me in one day! My guests are still commenting on how beautiful everything turned out. She works with your budget and is flexible. She was an amazing helper! Miriam inspires me to be creative when I do events for my home and events. She has become a friend and a blessing in my life.

Recently Married

There are no words to explain how beautiful and amazing my flowers by Miriam were! The table settings at our reception were simply unbelievable and the flowers for our wedding party were perfect. Every guest / friend spoke about how gorgeous our reception was from beginning to end! Miriam is not only remarkably talented but she was like a friend every step of the way! Love her!!!

Recently Married

I can describe the service provided by Miriam and her team in a few words: PERFECT, FLAWLESS, GREAT TASTE, ORGANIZED and COMPLETELY AMAZING!

I told her before, but she was My Angel!

Services Used: Flowers

Miriam gave for our wedding day more than expected. She showed me that she is interested in genuinely helping you with everything you need.

We loved everything she did for our wedding!!! The decoration and arrangements of flowers were phenomenal. Miriam has an exquisite taste and shows a great passion for what she does. Simply, the church and the venue were much much beautiful than we dreamed of!!!

Vanessa
1 Review
10/11/2014

We had the wedding of our dreams and Miriam was an important part of making it become a reality. I can say a million things about Miriam but I will need more characters to express how wonderful she was and how incredible she met our expectations and delivered more than we were expecting. Since the first day she was on top of everything. She listened carefully to every detailed I wanted and made it happened at our wedding. We spoke over the phone on multiple occasions and she was always available for any recommendations or suggestions regarding what we wanted at the weeding. She was very responsible, on time with everything and most important very creative with an amazing sense of good taste. The wedding flowers and decorations were beautiful. We had tons of compliments form our guest. I loved every single detail, every single flower, I loved everything she prepared for us. I would 100% recommend Miriam!!!!! Thanks for everything and for making our special day more special than we imagined.

Services Used: Flowers

I was absolutely speechless when I saw how Miriam completely transformed my wedding venue. Despite the sneak peeks she gave me during the days leading up to the wedding, I was blown away to see how she brought it all together. And, to be honest, I wasn't very much help! All I told Miriam was that I wanted were purple flowers (and I had no idea as to what KIND of flowers) and tiffany blue tablecloths...not exactly traditional colors. What Miriam did was amazing. A month later, guests are still telling me how beautiful they found the decoration and flowers. Not only is the value for the services and product she provides amazing, but Miriam's support and responsiveness in the planning stages really gave me peace of mind, especially in that hectic last week. Most important, Miriam truly loves what she does and her energy and passion for her craft is contagious. Thank you Miriam for making my wedding day unforgettable!!

Services Used: Flowers

Miriam, thank you for making our wedding day the dream I always had. I told you what I wanted and your ideas complemented to create a magical night. Your good vibes and happiness are reflected in every flower arrangement and the special touches you created. Thanks for everything. Alexandra