DJ's Unlimited

DJ's Unlimited

Fully customized packages to fit your individual needs!

Newark, NJ 07105 | map
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Acoustic, Big Band, Classic...
Liability Insurance: Yes
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Couldn't be happier with DJs Unlimited. Al did a great job with keeping everybody on the dance floor the whole night! He had great communication with us throughout the night and constantly made sure we were happy with what he was doing and planning for the rest of the night.
The music definitely sets the tone for the night and everyone had an amazing night

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Used them for my wedding . My friends have used them as well for their wedding / parties . Never ever a problem or disappointment w them . Very professional they are simply the best of the best .

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
Melissa
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Eddie from DJ's Unlimited was amazing. He took care of all our music needs for our wedding. He chose most of the music depending on the people at our wedding and what they were dancing to. He had the dance floor full the whole night. When the night was over, we had to start kicking out our guest because no one wanted to leave. They were still trying to dance lol. I would recommend him to anyone that needed a great DJ.

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
Linda
  • Flexibility: 5.0

DJs unlimited rocked our wedding! Our wedding night was perfect because of them. They were very professional and played everything that we wanted. They played the perfect combination to keep the energy flowing and have the dance floor always packed. The key to an amazing wedding is a great party, and without a doubt DJs Unlimited provides the very best! Eddy and his crew connect with the crowd and has everyone involved. The photo booth was an amazing addition to the party as well. We would recommend DJs Unlimited to any couple getting married to rock their party and have their guests talking about an unforgettable wedding.

• Wedding: 10/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Had my wedding on September 27,2014 and didn't know where to go for music, but every where I went to when I went shopping around for restaurants they would recommend DJ'S UNLIMITED, so I figured they had to be doing something right lol. I took it upon myself to go there and speak with Eddie. He's a very down to earth guy, who knows how to listen to what the customer wants and also puts in some great input and ideas when your not sure about certain things. Prices are very reasonable as well. So the day of my wedding the service was outstanding, there is absolutely nothing I would change. I'm 100% a satisfied customer and plan to use them for any up coming events I will have and definitely already recommended DJ'S UNLIMITED to a lot of people I know because I know they will not be disappointed. So stop questioning yourself about who to have for your event and call them Now!!!! (973)589-3548 you won't regret it!

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
Vania
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Once again dj's unlimitef has outdone themselves. Ive been using this company for many years and couldnt be happier with them! Their music is always the best an the mc's are always keeping the party alive . I highly recommend you try them out if u havent already! Theyve done my wedding, my kids baptism, 1st birthdays, my husbands 40th birthday and i cant wait to use them again! You guys rock!!!

• Wedding: 08/23/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amazing!! That sums up everything about the crew. Eddie and the team went above and beyond with everything! They didn't just make sure your guests had a great time Eddie personally made sure we had time to have fun and at the same time make the night run smoothly! Last minute when we needed pipe and drape he made it happen! I recommend them all the time and can't wait to party with you guys again this weekend! Thanks for everything -M&M

• Wedding: 07/14/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Hands down best DJs ever. We couldn't have asked for any better. Being Portuguese it was very hard finding the right dj, but when we heard them at our friends wedding we knew we had to have them. That came all the way to long island and made our special day even better. Amazing and very talented clew. Best part I have hundreds of photos taken by them to remember my night! Thanks again!

• Wedding: 07/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I went to a wedding a year prior to mine and knew that night that I was going to book DJs Inlimited for our wedding! Eddie and his crew were so easy to work with and very professional. Eddie went above and beyond helping me choose songs that he knew guests would love to dance too! He also had a great selection of Portuguese music which made my parents extremely happy!

• Wedding: 07/11/2014
Monica
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great Dj! Everyone enjoyed themselves on the dance floor. There was a variety of Latin/ Portuguese/ and American music!
I would definitely recommend and have Dj unlimited in any future event of mine.

• Wedding: 07/05/2014
Services Used: DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Marina
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amazing DJ with a personal touch!

• Wedding: 06/22/2014
Erica

DJ Unlimited...The Best!!!!
Eddie from DJ Unlimited was on point at every turn. These guys went above and beyond purchasing 65" Flat screen TV for our Venue to show off the pictures that their awesome photographers took. They got the party started right away and kept it going for 6 hours straight, if we had the venue for longer these guys would of had the dancer floor packed in till the following morning. They played the right type of music at the right times during the wedding and the music was enjoyed by everyone of all ages.
I can't thank them enough for taking the wedding to the next level.

THANK YOU!

• Wedding: 06/07/2014
Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
  • Flexibility: 5.0

DJ Eddie and his crew were great! They conducted themselves in a very professional manner, and attended to our needs all night. Eddie met me before the wedding and had asked what type of music that I was into and he at the wedding he played exactly what I would have hoped for. We had up lighting and draping as well and everything looked gorgeous. It completely transformed the room. It was definitely worth the extra money! Pick these guys you will not regret it.....Trust Me!

Carlos and Sandra Portugal

• Wedding: 05/17/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Words cannot describe how pleased we were with using Dj's Unlimited for our wedding. They were easy to work with, fun, and accommodating- definitely one of our favorite vendors to work with on the big day! Our dance floor was PACKED with guests, both young and old, all night! Eddie and his crew know how to read a crowd and it shows; everyone had such an AWESOME time! During our reception people were pulling us aside and telling us how amazing they were. It was great to hear my guests say what we already knew- Dj's Unlimited is the absolute BEST. Hire them, and you will be in good hands. Thank You, Eddie and crew, for making our day so special. We are forever grateful!

• Wedding: 04/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Thank you to DJ's Unlimited for an unforgettable night! My husband and I could not have been happier with Eddie and his crew for our April 11, 2014 wedding- they kept the dance floor going all night and everyone at our wedding had a fantastic time! Eddie was great to work with and knew exactly what type of music/party we were looking for even with only a few ideas from us. DJ's Unlimited also turned up the heat with the lighting and the tv screens with pictures from throughout the day - which we absolutely loved! It was even an added bonus that we got a cd with candid pictures from the day thanks to their photographer! We also rented the photobooth and everyone had so much fun with it - the scrapbook of pics came out awesome and we cannot stop sharing them with our friends and family! The DJ's Unlimited crew was professional, energetic and tons of fun - we would absolutely recommend them for entertainment at your next event!

• Wedding: 04/11/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I highly recommend DJ's Unlimited! My guests and I had an amazing time! They made the party upbeat and everyone danced. My husband And I danced the night away! Our guests loved the photo booth and our snow theme as a background. Eddie and his crew are awesome! They will have you on that dance floor. I will forever hold the night in my memories!

• Wedding: 01/04/2014
973-589-3548
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards